Penny - Friend Asked to Watch Ch. 02

Story Info
Round 2 has more 1st time experiences.
1.6k words
4.53
11.6k
7
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tiesto1
Tiesto1
84 Followers

Please note, this is a true story. However, I've changed the names, ages, places and occupations to protect the other person's privacy. I have no shame so enjoy, LOL.

................

Friend Asked to Watch Ch. 02

Round 2 has more 1st time experiences.

After the first round of fun, we found ourselves sweaty, exhausted and laying on the chaise. We laid there speechless for about 30 minutes. I finally got up and grabbed some water for all of us. I helped both ladies sit up and went over to the table to grab the assortment of fruit from the earlier room service. I also got some towels hot and wet so we could clean ourselves before getting dirty all over again.

During the snacking we started to talk about our sexual experiences. I started off saying with a huge smirk on my face, "Well Maddy not only do you know some of our sexual experiences you've also joined in them. Is this the wildest thing you've ever done."

Maddy giggled, "This is the wildest thing I've ever done."

Penny chimed in "I told you he was a naughty influence." We all busted out laughing. "So Maddy, before today what's the wildest sexual experience you've ever had."

"I made out with a girl at my college graduation after party and I fucked one of my ex's on a beach once." Maddy said.

"What! You never told me that. Did you kiss Ashley?" Penny asked. Maddy just blushed so I guess that answered it. Being 29 with a highly conservative upbringing and having been in 3 long relationships with men who weren't that experienced. More typical choir boys and timid. She never had a lot of those uninhibited moments that make you unleash everything inside of you until tonight.

Which also partially explains why she dove in headfirst with us tonight. She was not only trying new things but wanted to enjoy things she may have been missing out on. I poured us some more alcoholic and non-alcoholic champagne and raised a glass. "To a night of new experiences."

While we were drinking, my hands were starting to rub Penny's leg and she started squirming a little. I was looking at Maddy the whole time I was feeling up Penny. Maddy moved a hand down between her legs and let out a soft moan. I pulled Penny's head over to my mouth and whispered in hear in. "I want you to crawl over to her and eat her pussy."

As Penny started to turn in her direction, I pulled Maddy to the edge of the chaise. Penny had never eaten a woman out before and Maddy has never had a woman eat her out. The night of firsts continue. It was Penny's first time she wasn't great but trying. While Penny was between her legs, Maddy was encouraging her.

I went to the room to grab another item I had bought to help turn this evening into a memorable one. It was in a small black bag. As I walk back, stepping the to the side of the chaise I'm stroking my cock. Maddy sees me and what I'm doing. She looks so hot moaning and lustfully looking up at me with Penny between her legs.

As I get close she reaches out and pulls me to her. That warm and wet mouth of hers engulfs my cock. I look down at her with an animalistic desire. She and I knew I was going to ravage her again. But of course she had no idea what I had in mind.

I move Penny up and onto the couch. Placed the small yet mighty vibrator inside her. Then the big reveal of what's in the bag. I pull out a strap on harness with a black cock already attached. I slid it up Penny's body with her body shaking from the vibrator. It stands straight up in the air and I pull Maddy's body onto her. She is straddling Penny cowgirl style. I look her deep in to her eyes, grab her head and some hair telling her to, "Ride that cock!"

As Maddy's become accustomed to living in the moment with us, she began to ride Penny. But I wasn't satisfied. I wanted mechanical bull riding not a timid up and down. I didn't get a strap on cock to big so it would be too difficult to handle. With that I started smacking her ass and said "Ride that cock, Ride it, Ride it, Hell yeah, that's it, keep going." And it worked as the more I egged her on the more uninhibited she was becoming and the more pleasurable this whole night/weekend it would become.

I move over to Penny and started kissing her. Our lips have spent a lot of time together is the less than 3 weeks we've known each other. I lifted up slightly, looking down at her I could tell she was still in a state of euphoric trance. I turned my lips to Maddy, eager to press my lips against her. We start a luscious embrace.

My hands exploring her firm breasts. Her rack was very nice and despite her conservative side, her rich ex had pushed to get and paid for her to get the implants. Now I was enjoying that gift. I had already had them in my mouth, my hands hungerly roaming all over them now and before the weekend was done I would've fucked and cum all over them.

I stopped kissing her and pulled her head down towards Penny's. I looked at both of them and they knew what I wanted. Penny reaches up and starts kissing Maddy. With Maddy now grinding her hips into Penny and being locked into this embrace, my cock was ready for its turn for pleasure. I grabbed some lube and applied a bunch on my cock and some at the entrance of Maddy's anal opening. I moved the tip of my cock head into her hole. This time I knew I could go in easier and pound her hole harder.

As my cock fully entered her. She screamed into Penny's mouth. The more I thrusted the more I pumped the more she was screaming into Penny's mouth. She was being double penetrated. As I pulled her hair back lifting her head away from Penny's I looked at her and stopped my movements. She gave me a why did I stop look. I said "You want my cock?"

She replied with an hungry, "Yes!"

I came back with words she's never heard before and that she'll never forget. "If you want my cock, then beg me to fuck you with my cock. Tell me your my little slut."

A spark that was already lit inside her has now become an overwhelming flame. Burning with desire and a life changing sexual awakening. She said, "Please fuck me Taylor." "Please fuck me with your cock." I looked at her still not moving. My eyes were saying that's not good enough. She went on "I need your cock so bad, don't tease me I have to have it."

I yanked her hair back a little as a sign of I wanted to hear more. "Oh my god Taylor, I'm your little SLUT I'm yours fuck me any way you want. Please just fuck me." With that taboo word she was hesitant to say she knew I wanted her to say. I was ready to fulfill her needs.

Her newfound fire also added to the flames of lust already ignited inside of me. My thrusts inside her became more vicious more furious and more powerful. My adrenaline was so ramped up that my hips were on a mission. I was going to fuck her senseless and have an incredible orgasm. My pumps were a kin to a fast mighty beat techno song. Our blood rising with the adrenaline. Our bodies soaked in sweat and the sheer ecstasy of the moment had entranced us all.

Penny sensing her friend was close reached up and started tweaking and pinching Maddy's nipples. The vibrator in Penny was set at an alternating pulsing pace so it would keep her spinning with pleasure. In 3 ways directing traffic is not always easy. You want everyone to enjoy as much as possible. People can get disinterested or fell left out very fast. But when one is about to climax in pleasure usually everyone knows and wants to push that person over the edge.

And so Maddy did go over the edge with a powerful mind blowing orgasm. Her climax was not lost on us. Her eyes rolled back and she was moaning incoherent things we couldn't make out as words. Then she fell on top of Penny. Maddy wasn't unconscious but she was lost in the euphoria. My hips keep pumping and I was getting close. I wickedly asked Penny "Should I cum in her ass."

She smiled at me and said "That would be so hot." I took that as a yes and unloaded into Maddy's ass. Pump after pump. I lost track of how many pumps but I felt like the tank took forever to empty. With Maddy laying in Penny's arms with the strap on still inside her pussy, I sat down next to Penny on the chaise. All of us were spent but I know Penny still hadn't come yet. I carried Maddy to the other end of the chaise. Then got between Penny's legs with the vibrator inside and made sure I wasn't coming up till she had my face covered with her flavors.

Tiesto1
Tiesto1
84 Followers