Penny Meets Mark for the First Time

Story Info
Penny meets mark in person for the first time.
2.1k words
4.59
4.2k
3

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 08/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you have not read the first story in this series, please read it first for background. It's Penny's Past.

My relationship with Mark progressed virtually. We talked on the phone a lot and had a good amount of phone sex and I loved all of it. It made me feel special and to a certain extent in control as Mark let me control the pace of everything. Finally, we decided it was time to actually meet in person. We talked about what we wanted from it and both agreed that for right now it would be an easy hookup, no strings attached. And how I wanted that hookup after all of the orgasms from phone sex!

It was a Friday night and Mark had taken a hotel room at one of the nicer hotels in the city. And no, it didn't rent rooms by the hour, it turned out to be very nice. I had wanted to have a bite to eat first, he wanted to eat me. We skipped dinner and I met him in the room. Fortunately, it was raining that night and I wore a longish raincoat which had the added benefit of covering up what I wore underneath. I held my breath and tentatively knocked on the door.

I wasn't sure what I was expecting, but what I got was a nice-looking man around 5'8" whom I recognized from his pictures (at least he didn't post a picture that looked different than he did!). He was ruggedly handsome and somewhat muscular with a little bit of extra weight around the middle, a full head of hair and a great smile. He had big, rugged hands and a bit of hair on the back of knuckles. I looked up after an awkward pause while I checked him out and said, "Hi Mark, I'm Penny." Duh. Of course, he knew who I was.

"Hi Penny. I kind of guessed."

The ice was broken, and I laughed.

"Please, come in."

I stepped into a rather spacious hotel room with two queen beds and a small sitting area. After stepping in Mark asked, "Can I help you with your coat?"

"Sure, thank you," and I untied the front of the coat and shrugged it off my shoulders. Mark grabbed it and hung it in the closet. Afterwards he turned to me, and I turned around.

I'm sure he did a double and triple take. I stood there in a little black dress (well, for me it was) that was a wraparound. The edges of each side came together where my breasts jutted out and showed a massive expanse of cleavage. The wrap was held together by a simple tie at the front. He stood there for a second looking at me. I saw a bulge start to form and he licked his lips. He finally snapped out of it and stepped up to me and kissed me full on the lips. He pressed himself in, put his hands on each side of my neck and head and held me close. Our tongues explored each other, and I moaned into his mouth.

It was unexpected and highly erotic. He broke the kiss and I had to take a huge breath and exhale from the excitement I was feeling. He pulled me close and held me. My head on his shoulder, breathing into his neck. He put his arms around me, and I felt safe. It was an amazing feeling.

"You look beautiful, and that outfit is... is... hot."

I leaned in and kissed him on the mouth. Hard. I felt his cock getting hard and gently started grinding against him. His hand moved up to my breast and gently squeezed them through the thin material of my dress. I know he could feel my nipple under his palm. He started moving his hand in circular motions rubbing only my nipple and then he grasped it between his thumb and forefinger and squeezed. I moaned in his mouth, and he pinched harder, and I gasped. My breasts are so sensitive that even cloth running over them gets me aroused. I was wet with excitement.

He moved his mouth to my ears and neck and kissed and licked me. His head moved lower to the front of my neck and my upper chest. He moved his head lower still to my cleavage and ran his tongue between my breasts and again I gasped and pulled his head tighter against me. He reached down between us and pulled the tie that held the dress together and it parted. He put his hands on my waist, under the dress and when he touched me, I shivered. He ran his hands around the outside of my body to part the dress and he stepped back to look at his handiwork.

Underneath I was wearing a lacy blue bra that was semi-opaque with a matching pair of lacy blue underwear. He could clearly see my nipples and areolas through my bra and my clean-shaven pussy through my panties. I could see the look in his eyes, and he was hungry for me. It is such a turn on, as a BBW when someone looks at you with pure lust and desire and it affected me as not many men had looked at me that way before. He came to me again and kissed me passionately, once again his tongue parting my lips and tasting my tongue. He pressed himself against me and I felt a more prominent bulge. Mark reached behind me and undid all the catches on the bra and my breasts dropped. He slid the bra off and began fondling my breasts.

"God I've fantasized about you since we first started talking."

"And I you. Don't stop."

He didn't. He lowered his mouth to the nipple and started licking and sucking. He squeezed both of my breasts together, so the nipples were right next to each other and ran his tongue back and forth over them. I don't remember ever having an orgasm from having my breasts touched alone, but I did. I shuddered and held on to him, moaning the whole time and pulling his head further into my breasts. My knees were weak on me, and Mark held me up and walked me to the bed. I sat down and he wasted no time removing my panties. Before I could move back on the bed, Mark knelt down, put my legs over his shoulder and started kissing the insides of my thighs. He licked and kissed his way up to my pussy and parted my lips with the tip of his tongue. I gasped and arched my back off the bed, "uggghhhh, yes, that feels so good."

He pushed his tongue in further and then flattened it out and started licking from the bottom of my slit to the top and along the way he gently went over my clit. Again and again, always slow and steady. He held my thighs down and pulled me onto his mouth. He used his fingers to spread my lips and expose my clit to him and then flicked his tongue over it. I gasped again. His tongue circled my clit and licked the sensitive area just above the hood. Then he slid his tongue into my pussy, all the way. His nose was pressed up against my clit. He started moving in and out like he was fucking me with his tongue. After a few minutes of this and hearing me panting he reached up with his hands to grab my tits and started kneading them. Then he sucked my clit into his mouth and ran his tongue over it and I exploded.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cummmmmmiinnnnnnnggggg," and I squirted cum all over his face. My hips lifted off the bed and I kept cumming and he kept my clit in his mouth. I came again and then he plunged his tongue back into my pussy after releasing my clit and I came a third time. I'd never had a true multiple orgasm before, and this was beyond anything I had experienced before. My clit became super sensitive after that, and I had to push his head away.

"Mark, baby, stop for a second, I'm soooo sensitive right now. That was mind blowing."

He didn't get upset, he just started kissing his way up my stomach, to my breasts and eventually to my mouth where I tasted myself and it was so erotic. I started to get turned on again by this, but I wasn't ready to have him near my clit again quite this quickly.

"Mark, you're wearing too many clothes..." He got the picture, stood up and undressed while I lay on the bed watching him and recovering. When he pulled his briefs down his cock sprang up and it was thick and hard, and I wanted it. I could see pre-cum dripping from the tip already. "Come here."

I rolled over to the edge of the bed and sat up. His cock was right in front of me, and I stuck my tongue out and licked a drop of pre-cum from the end. It tasted salty and so good. I wanted to suck him dry. I slid my mouth over his circumcised head, my tongue licking him as I went. I pulled him further into my mouth and then further. I got about half of him in me when his cock hit the back of my throat. I'd never really deep throated a guy before, but I was determined to try. I relaxed my muscles and started rocking him back and forth. I gagged a little but finally got him deeper into my mouth. I backed him out a little bit, gripped the base of his cock and started jerking him off in my mouth. I slid my mouth up and down with my hand and covered his cock in saliva.

"I need you in me now."

Turn over." I did. I got on my hands and knees and felt the head of his cock at my pussy. I couldn't wait and backed onto him. I was so wet that his cock slid in easily. He spanked my ass gently, grabbed my hips and slammed me back onto him.

"Oh fuck yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes," I screamed in time with him pounding me. The next time I came the whole hotel was going to hear it.

Smack, hilt, "Yes", smack, hilt, "Yes" were the only sounds aside from the bed squeaking a little bit. He finally slowed down a bit and reached forward to grab my breasts. He fondled them, squeezed them, squeezed my nipples while he continued to fuck me. I looked over at the mirror on the wall and could see my breasts hanging down, cupped in his hands. It was so good, and I came again.

"Yes, Mark, fuck me, harder, harder, pull my hair and ride me, I'm going to come on your cock! Oh, gooooood fuuuuccckkkkk yesssssssssss, ugggggghhhhhhh!" Mark held me up, his cock all the way in me. I slid off his cock and collapsed on the bed. I rolled over and found Mark on top of me, his cock right above my mouth. I opened it and sucked him in. He fucked my mouth for a few minutes and then moved down on me to nestle his cock between my tits. My chest was slick with sweat, and I pushed my tits together so he could fuck them. He started pumping his cock back and forth between my tits. Every time his head pushed out between my tits, I licked it.

I felt him reach back and plunge a finger into my pussy while he continued to pump my tits. "I'm going to cum Penny!"

"Do it, cover my tits and face! I want to see you cum all over me," and the came. Hard. Before he could even grab his cock to jack off on me, his first spurt of come hit the bottom of my chin and gave me what I'm sure looked like a classic pearl necklace. Then he stroked his cock and the spurt became a torrent. His next spurt covered my face from hair to chin then he came on first one breast and then the other covering my tits and my hands and he kept coming. More come in my face, hair, between my tits and finally dripping onto my stomach.

He rolled off me and lay down beside me. His come was spreading everywhere and I grabbed each breast and licked them clean of his cum and then kissed him hard on the mouth. It was so hot. We ended up taking a shower and lying back down on the other bed, together, naked and slept.

It was supposed to be a one-time or infrequent thing with no strings attached. It turned into a relationship, a romance punctuated by Mark letting me experiment and expand my appetites and eventually into marriage. But this is just the start to what I became...