Penny's Adventures Begin

Story Info
Penny and Mark go to an adult theater.
1.9k words
4.47
7.4k
9

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 08/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I had been dating Mark for a few months, and very comfortable with my newfound sexuality and more importantly with me, with who I was, with the fact that I wasn't some slim looker. I am a beautiful, young woman with a very curvy body, and I wanted to use it more. One night I said to Mark, "Mark, I want to try getting others involved in our sex life."

"What did you have in mind, Penny?"

"Well, I'm not ready to try inviting a friend yet or anything, I want something anonymous but erotic and safe."

"Well, you know I'm up for anything. Did you have anything specific in mind?"

"No. I was kind of hoping you could help me think of something."

"Do you want to be with other women? Other men? With me? Without me?"

That was a good question. We don't have an "open" relationship and I've never slept with anyone besides Mark to this point. And I know he hasn't slept with any other women. Whatever we have done, it's been together. "I think I want you there, even participating, but I don't know what or how to do it."

"Okay, let me think about it for a bit."

The week went by fairly uneventfully. Work was fine, no big emergencies. I saw Mark a couple of times that week for dinner and sex and finally Friday rolled around. Mark gave me a call at mid-morning. "Are you up for a night out tonight?"

"Doing what?"

"Something. Something titillating."

I started to get excited. "What should I wear?"

"Something revealing. Something that says, 'fuck me'. I'll pick you up at 8."

I went into my closet and found the perfect outfit, a red dress with a strap that went over my neck and held up the top of the dress so that it just barely covered my areola's while providing plenty of lift. It exposed the center of my tits and cleavage and held my breasts up from the outside in. It looked like I had a foot and half of cleavage. The dress went down to the floor, but there was a slit that ran all the way up right thigh. All I had to do was fling that open. I tried to remember why I had this dress and I think it's because at one point I believed I would look good in it and a prior boyfriend said it would look terrible on me, so I never wore it. Fuck that. I looked hot.

Right at 8 o'clock there was a knock on the door. I opened it to see Mark and I think his eyes fell out of his head. "Oh my god Penny, you look so hot."

"I hope I get that from everyone. Where are we going?"

"Not going to tell you. You'll know when we get there though," he grinned, took my hand, gave me a passionate kiss and pulled me out of the house. I closed the door and off we went.

About 30 minutes later I saw where he was taking me. It was a huge adult theater on the outskirts of the other side of the city. It wasn't sleazy looking or anything, it was just away from a lot of other businesses. The front was darkened with a neon sign above the building advertising, "Adult theater and sex shop".

I started tingling with the possibilities. Mark parked and we went in the entrance which was right in the middle of all the sex toys. We strolled through and I was very interested in the dildos and vibrators and duo balls and there were just so many things to look at. Eventually Mark led me to the ticket seller, and we purchased two tickets. The seller was a middle-aged guy, a little overweight and bored out of his mind. Except when he saw my tits. He couldn't keep his eyes off me, and he gave me a knowing smile.

We went into the theater and the movie had just started playing. The theater was about 15 seats wide and six rows back. There appeared to be one other couple that I could just make out in the back row and a few single guys scattered among the rows. Mark took us to the middle of the middle row, and we sat down. The name of the movie was 'Prescription for lust' and we walked in just as a guy goes to the doctor and a nurse with huge tits starts undressing him. He turned her around and undresses her, then grabs her huge tits and squeezes them while rubbing her pussy. Dumb or not, it was hot, and my pussy was getting wetter. I had never really seen a porn movie before, so this was another new experience.

He sucked on her tits for a while and then he undressed while she played with her pussy and tits. Then she lay back on the table and he started eating her pussy. Eventually she got down on her knees and started sucking his huge cock.

I was soaking at this point. I put my hand over on Mark's lap and I could feel his hardon going down one leg of his pants. I started rubbing it with one hand and with the other I had flipped my dress open and started rubbing my pussy.

On screen the patient was now fucking the nurse and just pounding her pussy while she played with her nipples. Mark whispered, "look around."

I was so fixated on the action on the screen I hadn't even looked around in the darkened theater. Two guys had moved to either end of the row we were on, and they had their cocks out and were masturbating! From what I could see, they were extremely well hung. I glanced over my shoulder and another of the single guys had taken a seat behind me and one seat to the left. I couldn't see if he had his cock out but his arm was moving like he was masturbating.

"Mark, take your cock out. I want to suck it."

Mark unzipped his pants, undid the button and slid his pants until his cock sprang out. While this was happening, I glanced up at the screen. The movie was already on to the second scene where a nurse was fucking the doctor and another guy. She was sucking on the doctors' dick while getting her pussy eaten by the other guy. So hot. I was going to experience two guys also if not more.

I leaned over and took Mark in my mouth. I started bobbing up and down and Mark undid the strap behind my neck. My tits fell out of the dress and hung down and swayed with my movements. Mark put his hand under one of my tits and started fondling it. I looked up while I sucked mark and saw the guy at the end of the row had moved until he was a seat away from Mark. I felt like the other guy had to have moved to. I pulled my head off of Mark and looked over the seat behind us. The guy behind us had stood up and was watching us intently. He was slowly jerking off another huge cock.

Little did I know, Mark had waved the guy over who was behind me that I couldn't see. I suddenly felt my dress being moved out of the way, a cock at the entrance to my pussy and it slowly penetrated me. I had Mark's cock in my mouth, and he held my head down on it as I moaned and gasped. The guy behind me grabbed my hips and started pounding me gently. Suddenly I felt something on my hand that was supporting me on the back of the seat. The guy back there was trying to put his cock in my hand. He wanted me to masturbate him and I obliged him. I grabbed his cock and started jerking him off. I turned back to Mark and saw the man in front of me, on the other side of Mark had moved so he was standing right in front of Mark with his dick in my face. I took his dick in my mouth and sucked. It tasted so different from Mark but that wasn't the point. I wanted multiple guys and I got them.

Mark watched me getting fucked, masturbating one guy and sucking another guy right in front of him. He was jerking his own cock at this point and it was glistening with pre-cum in the light from the movie. I glanced up at the movie and now one nurse was licking the other nurses pussy in what looked like a shower. That was something else I wanted to try that I hadn't -- another woman. But that was for later.

The man behind me started pounding me harder and I could feel his cock swell. I took the cock that was in my mouth out and said, "cum on my tits." I turned around and sat down abandoning the other cocks while the guy from behind me jerked his cock once, twice, three times and then covered my tits with a load of cum. It was like a continuous stream that landed on both tits, my neck and the side of my face. The guy who I had been jerking off behind me came over my shoulder and onto my tits and legs and dress.

The guy who's cock I had been sucking leaned down and put his cock between my cum slicked tits and proceeded to fuck them. I felt Mark's hand on my pussy and I knew I was going to cum soon.

"Oh fuck, don't stop, don't stop, I'm going to cum," I said as quietly as I could. The guy fucking my tits couldn't hold it any more and he exploded onto my neck, chin, tits, it was like it was raining cum. After he finished, the man put his cock away and strode off. I was covered in cum, Mark was still stroking his cock with one hand and rubbing my wet pussy with his other hand. He stood up and put his cock in front of my mouth. I leaned in and took him all the way. I started bobbing up and down his shaft faster and faster. It was my hand on my pussy now and I was going to cum again. I came and moaned so loud and hard that the vibrations must have made Mark cum because all of a sudden, what felt like a gallon of cum was in my mouth. So much so that I couldn't hold it all and it dribbled out of the sides of my mouth and onto my already cum slicked tits.

I looked up a bit of a daze and there was the woman from the couple in the back row. She leaned down and kissed me, squeezing my cum covered tits and then took my nipple into her mouth and licked up ever last drop of cum from my tits, then lower to my stomach, then my pussy and finally my legs. She stood up and left quietly with her guy.

We got up to leave, but I wanted more. Next time I wanted another woman.