All Comments on 'Penny the Conqueror Ch. 03'

by Talusmanic

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another excellent chapter to a superb story. All the different races and planets, their histories, this is a wonderful world, galaxy, universe or whatever you want to classify it as. You have certainly put much effort and thought to come up with all this and to make it so it appears so easily intertwined yet something like this takes quite a bit of thought and planning. I applaud how well it all reads and how smoothly it all flows. You created something special here and I appreciate it. Thank you very much.

J.D.

TalusmanicTalusmanicabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks, J.D.! I'll keep them coming. The world-building will keep expanding, but I'll still keep it erotic.

Damonkey916Damonkey9166 months ago

I am enjoying your story. I appreciate the efforts you are doing in describing the characters. It is very easy to picture them in my mind. Also, this lends to actually caring about the character. Thank you very much for sharing your talents and imagination.

TalusmanicTalusmanic6 months agoAuthor

You're welcome, Damonkey916! A new chapter will be out soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTalusmanic@Talusmanic
I just like to write feel-good, sexy stories. Nothing violent or uncomfortable. I'm always interested in feedback, and love to get other perspectives.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES