Penny the Conqueror Ch. 05

Story Info
What could be worse than Groovi and Oola meeting each other?
7.9k words
4.69
2.3k
0

Part 5 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 03/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door to Penny's bedroom slid open, and Groovi peeked her head in. "Hello? Your greatness?"

It was unlike Penny not to check in with anyone. Groovi figured she must have been tending to palace duties or being tutored by Eltar. She slinked her way in and had a look around. Penny's giant bedroom had such a comfortable feel to it. Groovi's own new room was more modest, but she was appreciative to have it opposed to her tiny loft out near the stables.

Groovi went over to the dresser and opened it up. Penny had the habit of stuffing all of her clothes in with no regard for order or even keeping them wrinkle-free. "Oh my, your greatness," Groovi said with a giggle. She got on her knees and made arrangements to Penny's clothes.

The door to the next chamber opened up, and in walked Oola. She was yawning and scratching her nearly-bald head, still wearing her thin pyjamas. "Mmm. Who are you?"

Groovi quickly got to her feet and turned to look at the muscle-bound woman with the orange skin. "Oh my. I did not mean to disturb you."

"You will answer my question," Oola commanded in a stern tone, moving toward Groovi. "This is her greatness Penelope's royal chamber."

"I mean no disrespect," Groovi replied with a sweet smile. "My name is Groovi, and I am the palace's myxlo tamer and groomer. I was just rearranging Penny's drawers."

"This does not look like a stable!" Oola got a sterner look on her face.

"Agreed, it does not appear so," Groovi tried with a gentle laugh. Oola's face did not budge. "I just figured since...she and I are..."

"You are what?" Oola tightened her arm muscles.

"She and I are..." Groovi struggled with a diplomatic way of putting it. "We are of the intimate type."

Oola's eyes went wide. She balled up two fists and snarled. "NO! How can this be? Penny was meant to be mine!" Oola sat down on the floor with her legs criss-crossed, then wailed.

Groovi stared in shock. "Wait! Why does this upset you so?"

Oola put her hands to her faced and shrieked in agony. "Be...because...she and I...when we were on our last journey...she was with me as well! Wahhh-hah-hah!" Oola dropped her head and bawled.

Groovi's jaw was hung open. "What? But...she was..." Tears started to form in her own eyes. "How could she do this to me?"

"She did this to me!" Oola banged her fists down on the carpet. "I have been made a fool of once again! Wahhhhh!"

"Wait!" Groovi wiped the tears out of her eyes, then went to squat down by Oola, who was still sounding off like an air siren. "Please, do not be in anguish. I have been more wronged than you. She took me on as a lover first. I have been deceived."

Oola stopped bawling and wiped at her eyes. "Oh my! I am the other woman then. I have disgraced you. I did not know."

"What is your name, kind warrior?" asked Groovi.

"Oo-Oola," she managed. "Of the Kanasar people."

"I am so pleased to meet you," Groovi said in an earnest tone. "You have been clearly hurt by this. Please, sit down on the bed."

"Yes." Oola made it up off the floor, still sniffling. "Why is this happening to me?"

"Mmm. Perhaps Penny is just getting adjusted to her new life here on Bok, and she does not yet have a sense of her purpose yet." Groovi tried smiling again to lessen the tension.

"I thought she and I would be together," Oola whimpered. "She will not want me as her bodyguard now!"

"Let us not be so dour," Groovi assured her. "You are a fine woman and...an icon of strength!"

Oola looked up at Groovi. "Do you think so?"

Groovi placed a hand on her upper chest. "I believe that you are a valuable person, and everyone can see that." She got up. "Perhaps Eltar can tell us where Penny went. Would you like to come with me to find out?"

Oola nodded. "Yes."

The two of them tracked down Eltar, who was busy with arranging a banquet. "Ladies! I have little time to talk. How may I help you?"

"We are looking for her greatness, Penelope," Groovi said.

"She has undertaken her second Feat," Eltar responded. "She has to survive in the Scorchlands for one week, unaccompanied. She must have left already."

"Oh my," Oola grumbled. "I have worked with her on survival training, but I am unsure if she is adequately prepared."

"She has a transponder on her in case of emergency," Eltar mentioned. He slapped his hands together and shooed them out of the banquet hall. "Please leave! The queen is in better health, and wishes to have this celebration go off flawlessly. We will find a space for you if permissible." He ushered the large barbarian and the tiny trainer out.

The two of them looked at each other in the hallway. "What do we do now?" asked Oola.

"I have my duties for the myxlos," Groovi said with a shrug. "Would you like to help me? I can use someone with a strong back."

Oola pondered this. "I suppose this might offer some exercise. I accept!"

The two of them made it out to the stables. Groovi had Oola grab the bales of dried grasses for feed. Normally Groovi had to struggle to drag out a single bale by herself and drag it across the ground, but Oola was able to sling one on each of her massive arms and carry them over to the troughs. "Wow!" Groovi stood in awe of the raw strength.

One of the apprentice boys, Pashi, came by holding onto a lead for a large black myxlo. The myxlo looked jumpy and nervous.

"Pashi! What have you brought me now?" Groovi went over to open the gate and let the myxlo and Pashi past the fence.

"We found him outside the palace walls," Pashi said as he let go of the lead. The myxlo kicked up his front hooves as Pashi scrambled for safety.

"Pashi! If you do not wish to be of any help, please leave!" Groovi opened the gate long enough to let the scrawny boy run away.

The myxlo snorted and kicked. "We must control him," Groovi said as she locked the gate and tried to get around to the front of the beast.

"I will do this," Oola stated. She got in front of the wild myxlo and stood her ground, extending a finger in its face. "Now listen to me, you ugly brute! If you do not stop with this, I will see to your dismemberment!"

Groovi's eyes went wide as she pushed Oola's hand down. "Do not yell at my myxlos! That is not how I train." She got in between Oola and the snorting myxlo. She maintained eye contact but did no threatening gestures. "Tch-tch-tch. Yes, you are a magnificent creature. We are your friends." She looked down at the hooves, and saw that the myxlo was weak on one side. "See?" She reached behind her and tapped Oola's arm. "He is injured."

Groovi moved in slowly and reached for the hoof, flinching twice when the myxlo appeared ready to pounce. She was able to take the hoof in her hand and inspect it. "Look! He has stepped on one of the desert spikes." Long fibres of obsidian could be found in the desert, which were similar in consistency to glass.

Groovi held the hoof in between her legs, then got out a tool for nail removal out of her smock pocket. She did quick work in yanking out the sliver, then she let the myxlo go.

The change was night and day. The large myxlo was able to walk again, and he pranced around looking in much better spirits.

Oola watched the entire thing with shock. "You were able to handle that beast with no weapons!"

Groovi put her tool back in her pocket, then held out the obsidian sliver for Oola to inspect. "Not every situation requires force. Sometimes we can use diplomacy, and help one another."

Oola turned the sliver around in her hand. "Groovi, I had assumed you were weak based on your stature. I see now that you were very brave in confronting this animal." She got on one knee and crossed a fist over her chest. "You would do well for the Kanasar tribe."

Groovi giggled. "I am most honoured." She did a full bow of her own, crossing her leg back behind her. Oola got to her feet. "Shall we continue tending to the myxlos?"

Oola gestured to the large black myxlo. "What should we do with him?"

Groovi shrugged. "He needs a name." She looked at his hind quarters. "Oh my! He has been whipped! How terrible."

Oola stroked her chin. "I shall call him Obsidian. He is black like the volcanic glass, and just as strong." She went up to the myxlo, who put his head next to hers. "He likes me!"

Groovi laughed. "There is a strong resemblance!" Oola gave her a salty look before smiling herself.

Oola sped up Groovi's work, helping to fix several loose posts. She had also loosened several boulders from the ground that were preventing Groovi from expanding the grazing land. It would have taken Groovi several days alone, but they were able to get it done together all in one day.

Oola gave Groovi a strong slap on the back. "We have worked hard all day! Let us go to the village and get a drink."

"Why do we not get one at the palace?" asked Groovi.

"Pah! I will not be talked down to by Eltar again," Oola grumbled. "He is probably worried that we are too uncultured for his party."

The two of them each took a myxlo, with Oola taking Obsidian with her. Oola made a sincere promise not to abuse the animal.

The two of them rode down to the village of Hilaga. They found a modest-sized pub, along with a hitch post. "I shall secure the myxlos," Oola said. "You go in and order." She gave Groovi a bag full of coins.

Groovi went in the wood door, only to find four Boccan men chatting and laughing. Groovi closed the door behind her, inadvertently announcing her presence.

The room went silent immediately. The four men had all eyes on the young woman. One was behind the bar, likely the proprietor. They all had predatory smiles on their faces.

Groovi felt ill at ease, but decided to go up to the bar to order. "Perhaps...a cactus juice and a berry wine? If you please?"

Three of the men got up and surrounded Groovi. They all had dirty faces and slimy teeth.

"Cactus juice ain't meant for the likes of you," one of the men said. His foul breath was burning Groovi's nose.

"Come and dance with us," another offered.

"No, thank you," Groovi mumbled.

"I said you're gonna do it," the same man offered. He reached out quickly and grabbed her wrist.

"You are hurting me!" Groovi struggled against the man's grip. "Please, stop! OOLA!"

The wooden door crashed down, and in stepped Oola. The man holding onto Groovi's arm threw it away from him as fast as possible.

Oola was a snarling ball of fury. She remembered the war cry that Penny uttered. "Fuck YOU, bitch!"

One of the men charged at Oola, only to find himself punched in the face. He flopped to the floor at free-fall speed. He would not be getting up for several hours.

The man who grabbed Groovi charged forward, only Oola was able to grab his head, then redirect him into the wall. The man collapsed.

Oola stormed up to the third customer, who was getting ready to grab a chair and bash her with it. Oola was too fast, and grabbed him by the chin and hoisted him up against the bar.

"I will kill you," squeaked out the man.

"Oh, will you?" She turned to Groovi. "Are you injured?" Groovi shook her head. Oola looked down, then grabbed the man's dick. "How about if I rip off your hang-down?"

"No no noooo!" The man was in full panic now. "I am sorry about your friend! I am sorry!"

"Hmm," Oola considered. "You do not sound sorry. Goodbye, hang-down!" She tensed up her arm as if she was ready to rip it off.

The man let out a shriek, then passed out. Oola dropped the limp body to the floor. She then looked at the bartender, who looked too terrified to move. She reached over the bar and grabbed his throat.

"Who lets a defenseless woman get assaulted?" She was shaking his neck to make his head whip back and forth. "I should cleanse your bowels with my sword!"

"Please don't," the bartender whined. "Take whatever you want!"

Oola threw the man away, then looked behind the bar. "Ooh." She saw a wooden barrel, about two litres in size with a cactus juice symbol on it. "That, and that," she said as she pointed to a slender bottle of berry wine.

The bartender reached with trembling hands and got both vessels on the bar. Oola scooped up the barrel, then handed the berry wine bottle to Groovi. She slapped the bar with her palm, causing the bartender to jump. "My warrior women will ride into town and disembowel you all if we hear of such dishonourable behaviour again! This I vow!" She marched out, and Groovi thought to follow her.

The two of them made it back to the stables, letting Obsidian and Bandit to graze in the fenced field. Groovi set up a fire in the pit just outside of the fence, while Oola tucked into her barrel of cactus juice. She had pulled the cork out and was drinking straight from the hole.

Groovi stirred the fire to get it going, then went to sit near Oola. They were both seated in wooden patio furniture. Groovi had set it up a while back to enjoy the stars. She leaned in the other wood chair and took a sip of her wine, which was non-alcoholic.

Oola was getting a glow on her. "To victory!" She held up her cask in triumph, then took another huge swig.

"Perhaps you will want to go slowly," Groovi suggested.

"Those men were cowards," Oola slurred. "If they had harmed you in any way, they would have tasted my cold steel."

"Isn't the sky lovely tonight?" Groovi tilted her head and smiled. "Thank you for your rescue."

"Ahhhh." Oola swatted at the air. "You are very sweet, Groovi. I must be your protector, too."

"Oh, I would like that! I have been mocked for my small stature."

Oola sat up and looked at Groovi. "What? You cannot help being so puny. If you want to train like me, I can help you."

"That is very kind of you," Groovi remarked. She reached over and felt up and down along Oola's arm. "I find your physique most impressive."

Oola let out a sneaky chuckle. "You are most observant. Do you hate Penny?"

"No!" Groovi sat up and looked right at Oola. "No, I think I have forgiven her. I think she was sad about her beloved leaving her."

"Mmm. Penny is impetuous," Oola commented. "I am sorry for my disrespect, Groovi. You are a woman of great beauty and kindness."

Groovi had her arms wrapped around herself and her legs were clenched tight. "Are you cold?" asked Oola.

"M-maybe," Groovi admitted.

Oola slapped her massive thigh. "Come! I am feeling quite warm. This cactus juice is making me feel the burning inside!"

Groovi got up from her own chair, then made her way over to Oola. They first just sat next to each other, then Oola threw an arm around Groovi's shoulders.

"Did you make the beast before?" asked Groovi. "Penny was my first time."

"Yes!" Oola let her barrel drop to the ground, some of the contents spilling on the ground. "When I trained with the other Kanasar warriors, we were trained by Kluge. He was a fearsome man, with long, dark silver hair. His skin was very close to your own. He taught us that to be worthy of being a queen, we must first know the ways of the flesh."

"Oh my," Groovi remarked. "Did he...you know...make you do it?"

Oola paused, then laughed heartily. "No one makes me do anything! I conquered him! The Kanasar female fighters are all physical forces, but I was the strongest of them all. I was chosen to be queen because of this."

"Why him, though? Were you in love?"

"No," Oola said bluntly. "Kluge would not be a husband to me, and he was making the beast with all of us. I really liked his hang-down. He was shorter than me, but we are all the same height when we lay together. We made the beast maybe twelve times."

Groovi cuddled up beside Oola, wrapping a leg around Oola's own meaty thigh. "I was just so relieved to be set free from my bondage that I wished to express it to Penny."

"Did you enjoy it?" asked Oola.

"Oh, yes!" Groovi put an arm around Oola's stomach. "I hope this does not upset you if I speak about this."

"I am...what am I saying?" Oola sputtered. "Tell me about sex."

"It was a great experience," Groovi went on. "I just want to be in love. I want someone who will be a person to me. We can give each other our hearts."

"Groovi," said Oola.

"Yes?" Groovi's heart skipped.

"I am sleepy."

Groovi did her best to help Oola to her feet, then doused the fire. Here was Groovi at nearly a hundred pounds, trying to assist this six-foot-four, 220 pound warrior to bed. "Oola, I fear that if I try to carry you, I will be crushed."

"Oooh, what about there?" Oola pointed over to Groovi's small loft adjacent to the stable. Oola was walking on wobbly legs, and making it up to the palace and into her bed would be nearly impossible.

Groovi guided the lumbering giant to her own bed. Oola thumped down on the bed, her eyes looking heavy already.

Groovi turned off the lights, then removed her clothes. She was going to put on a nightgown when she felt herself pulled to the bed. "Ooh!" She squealed in both terror and delight as she felt herself slamming into Oola's body, the strong arm wrapping around her.

"Mmmmm," Oola purred as she put her nose to Groovi's hair.

"Oola, please," Groovi said. "I have not dressed."

Oola was already snoring at this point. Groovi sighed, then lifted Oola's large arm off of her. She went to get her night gown on, then got back into bed with Oola. She fell asleep after ten minutes.

The next morning, Oola was perfectly refreshed. She used Groovi's humble shower to get washed off, then Groovi did the same. Eltar had brought out breakfast in a basket, and the two of them sat and ate. Eltar declined an invite, and instead headed back up into the palace.

Oola helped with the grass feeding, then got the myxlos out of the stables. She had them running around, and she found that Groovi's approach was working much better than her usual bluntness.

Groovi came up and offered Oola a drink. "Let us go camping tonight! We will be done with the chores soon."

Oola loved the idea, seeing as she was well-trained for wilderness adventures. The two of them borrowed Penny's hover-bike, then headed out to the plains. It was a savannah that would be more hospitable for them. Groovi sat in back of Oola while she drove them both out, over 200 kilometres away from the capital city.

They set up their temporary shelter and started up a campfire. Oola brought an assortment of goods to cook up.

Groovi had wandered over near the river to replenish their water supply, when she saw it--a large plainswolf. It appeared to be furious at Groovi for invading her space.

"Oola!" Groovi kept eye contact with the animal, and made sure not to make any sudden moves. Oola came running, getting herself in between Groovi and the wolf.

"Oh, do not hurt it," Groovi pleaded, but the wolf snarled and lunged at Oola. Oola responded by kicking the wolf right in the snout.

The wolf yelped and snorted, unable to respond after the blow to its nose. Oola seized on the opportunity, and delivered an upswing punch to the wolf's ribs. The wolf appeared to gasp as the impact rolled through her.

Oola seized on this and dove onto the animal. Oola was much larger and stronger, and was able to get on top of it to choke it out. The wolf stared up into Oola's eyes. After a few minutes, the struggles ended. The animal was dead.

Groovi stared in disbelief, her hands covering her mouth. "How could you do that?"

Oola stood up, clearly pleased with herself. She was bleeding from her thumb. "She bit me, but I am not in pain," she announced. "These wolves will eat you. This one was ready. Otherwise they leave Boccans alone." She picked up the animal and slung it over her shoulders. "I will take this back for its fur. Ooh, it is quite soft! Feel, Groovi."

Groovi was apprehensive about touching a dead animal. "Perhaps later."

The two of them made it to the camp. Oola set up the wolf for stripping. "Observe, Groovi!" Oola looked pleased with herself. "Look at the nipples! They were retracting. She has had pups recently." Oola set to work gutting and stripping the fur. She was a bloody mess by the time it was done.