Penny the Conqueror Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, what if the pups die without their mother?" Groovi was distraught.

"No, they were weaned already. I could see the retraction." Oola held up the wolf's face. "Ha ha! I will wear the pelt of their dead mother. Perhaps the pups will see the carcass of their dead mother, and cry for the loss. This pleases me."

"Why must you take such pleasure in their pain?" asked Groovi.

Oola stared in disbelief. "Groovi, you must fight to survive. This was not the myxlo. There are creatures that wish to harm you, and you must stay alive." She flapped out the wolf pelt to dry. "I need you to survive, Groovi." She looked down at her bloody hands and lower arms. "I need to cleanse myself." She headed to the water again.

Groovi waited a few minutes, then followed the path. There was Oola, standing waist-high in the river. Her ponytail on top of her head whipped around as she rinsed the blood off of her arms. She had left all of her clothes on a rock on the shore.

Groovi disrobed and made her way in. Oola turned to watch Groovi wade into the water.

"Merciful stars," Oola said. "I have never seen such innocent beauty before."

"I like your skin," Groovi gushed. "My goodness, you muscles are amazing."

"I like your skin, too," Oola managed. She was so smitten with Groovi's slinky body.

Groovi got within an inch of Oola. Oola squatted down in the river so they could be at eye level.

"Thank you for saving me again," Groovi told her. "Perhaps Penny is right about the dangers out here."

"I want our planet to do better," Oola agreed. The two of them locked lips and held each other. "Oh, Groovi! You bring my heart such joy!"

"I feel the same for you, my protector!" Groovi wrapped her legs around Oola's waist. She held onto the back of Oola's neck as they kissed.

Oola lifted up out of the water as Groovi clung to her strong woman. They picked up their clothes and walked hand in hand to the shelter.

Inside, Oola got on her back. Groovi got out her small bottle of scented oil and dabbed out an amount into her palm. She worked the oil into Oola's skin, going back and forth along the fine ripples of her physique. She went from the chest to the arms and shoulders, then made way down to the abdomen. Oola closed her eyes and let this fine creature work her seductive magic all over her.

Groovi made her way down to Oola's labia. She let her fingers dance over the lips, making Oola squirm. She leaned down and tasted Oola's pussy. Oola groaned loudly as she tried to steady herself. "You are most generous, Groovi."

Groovi lapped away, then found that her hair was getting in the way. She lifted up and tied her hair in a cute bun, then went right back to pleasing her woman.

Oola made circular gyrations with her hips. "Oh, you are a temptress! Is it your wish to conquer me, Groovi? I am at your mercy! Ohhhh!"

Groovi used two fingers to slide in and out of Oola's snatch. Oola pounded the tent floor with her fist as Groovi did her finger fuck and pussy lick at the same time. Groovi stopped after a few minutes as she watched Oola's pussy vibrate at high speed by itself.

Oola covered her eyes and began sniffing. Groovi got up to Oola's face. "Oola! Are you hurt? What happened?"

Oola took her eyes away. While she was crying, she also managed a nervous laugh. "I am not injured. I just felt so wonderful right at that moment." She sat up, waving her hand in front of her face. "I must do the same for you, Groovi."

The two of them kissed and rubbed each other. Oola sat on her behind as Groovi climbed into her lap. They held each other and smooched. Groovi laid back and got her legs wide, and Oola laid on top of her without giving poor Groovi her full body weight.

Oola got in position, then humped Groovi. Groovi kept one hand on Oola's firm ass as she bumped away. Groovi was felling so sexy as Oola kissed her neck.

"I just wish I had an instrument," breathed Oola.

"This is quite all right," Groovi said in heavy gasps. She ran her hand along Oola's smooth head, then holding onto the ponytail on top. "You are beautiful, warrior."

Oola stepped up her humping and grinding. "Am I the mightiest?"

Groovi let out a small scream. "You're the best! Unh!"

Groovi let out a growl, then got up on her knees, pulling Groovi up with her. Groovi was clinging to Oola's torso while Oola held onto her. Oola shook Groovi up and down, giving her a fine fuck. Groovi wrapped her arms around Oola's large shoulders and kept her legs wrapped around Oola's lower half.

After a few minutes, it happened for Groovi. She had a full-body shudder when her orgasm hit. Oola set her down, then tried to go down on Groovi again. Groovi gave Oola's head a push while she laid there and shook. Eventually she settled down enough.

"Magnificent," Groovi finally managed. Oola got her lover a drink of water from the canteen. The two of them got under the blanket and cuddled up.

"You are so strong, and so brave," Groovi said as she rubbed her hand back and forth on Oola's chest. "Why did you lose to Penny?"

Oola pursed her lips. "I had trained so hard, and thought that I had prepared myself for everything. Then I went out to the arena...and I was scared."

"You?" Groovi gasped. "But you are so powerful! Much more so than Penny!"

"I felt a great sense of dread," Oola continued. "There were so many people there in the stands. Maybe they wanted Penny to die, or maybe me. I felt alone, and like I did not matter. I was there for their entertainment."

"I know that feeling," Groovi said. "I was born into slavery. I was only so lucky to do a job that I love, but what if I was not? What if I had to work in the beryllium mines? I was property for all of my life. I feel like you were treated the same way."

Oola took Groovi's sweet face in her hand. "You will never have to do such things. This I vow."

The two of them kissed and held each other until sleep overtook them.

They packed up the campsite early and headed back to the capital city on the hover-bike. Groovi got in just in time to tend to the myxlos. With Oola's help, she got all of her tasks done in a short time. Oola found a hammock in Groovi's storage, then got it hung up. The two of them got in and swayed in the heat.

They later went down to the gym, which included a full wrestling mat and a foam pit for doing gymnastics. "I have scheduled us to have it exclusively," Groovi said.

Oola lifted weights for nearly an hour. Groovi sat and watched as Oola built up a huge sweat. It was mesmerizing to watch Oola exercise her legs and upper back.

"Groovi, you should be participating," Oola lectured.

"Oh, I just don't think it would be worth it for me," Groovi countered.

Oola turned and flexed her biceps. "Do you see? This took years to accomplish! I am not special, Groovi. I would think someone as puny as you would want to get strong."

"I do not know what to do," Groovi sulked.

"Come here," Oola ordered. Groovi came up to Oola as they got onto the wrestling mat. "You can learn simple physical moves--grabs, throws, holds. It is fun and easy!"

"Show me."

Oola scooped up Groovi and lifted her up entirely over her head. Given Groovi's small frame, it was simple for Oola. "You see?" said Oola.

Groovi giggled. "Wheee! This is fun!"

"Groovi, do not laugh," Oola scolded. "This is quite serious."

"I am too joyous!" Groovi laughed wildly. "I like this! I have not been this tall before!"

Oola marched Groovi over to the foam pit, still holding her in the air. "You must also learn...how to fall!" She heaved Groovi up, making her fall into the pit. Groovi howled with laughter as she tried to climb out of the foam.

"Is wrestling always this exciting?" asked Groovi, getting help out by Oola.

"It can be even more exciting," Oola countered. "Come. Let us go to the mat and see."

Oola got Groovi to go on all fours, then showed her how to reach under and pull a supporting arm out to make someone fall over and make it difficult to get back up. Because the mats we so spongy, Oola was able to perform a lot of body slams and throws on Groovi without hurting her. Groovi laughed with glee each time she was tossed.

After several minutes, Oola wanted to get cleaned. She took Groovi up to her quarters.

Groovi looked out in Penny's quarters. "Her greatness has a much larger bathtub than you."

"I do not know if we should," Oola cautioned. "What if Penny was to come back from her Feat early?"

"Then she would not be queen," Groovi reasoned. "We are safe either way."

"You are most clever, Groovi," Oola said. Groovi ran in and turned on the water and added several of Penny's personal oils and bubbles. The water filled up and was warm enough, so Groovi stripped off and got in.

"Oola!" Groovi took some of the bubbles and put them on her silver hair. "The water is glorious. Plus you smelled like a water bison."

Oola strolled in, having relieved herself of clothing. Groovi had a giant grin on her face.

"It is fortunate that you are so adorable, Groovi," Oola chided. She stepped into the bubble bath. "You must come and tend to me."

Groovi got the sponge and made her way over. She sat on the ledge in behind Oola, then started scrubbing her bulky shoulders and deltoids.

"Mmm, that is nice," Oola said. "Your hands are strong enough to relieve my muscles."

Groovi teased Oola by putting her breasts on Oola's bald head. The two of them splashed and played for a while until they decided they were clean enough. They got out and dried themselves, then made way to the bedroom. Oola was feeling tired between the early start in the morning, throwing Groovi around, and helping with the stable duties. Groovi continued with the massaging, until Oola dozed off. Groovi got the blankets up around both of them, and fell asleep.

The next day, Eltar had requested a meeting with the two women. "You have to attend the banquet! The queen had specifically asked that we have the retinue of the future queen available for questions. The ministers are concerned that her closest advisers are not up to the job."

Oola growled. "No one questions my integrity! I will smite them all."

Groovi took Oola's bicep and smiled at her. "Remember how we tamed Obsidian?"

Oola nodded. "You are right. What must we do, Eltar?"

"You have to work the floor. Charm them." Eltar picked up a wooden box. "I have some tools that will be of use to you. Shimoon will be able to design gowns for you and help select appropriate footwear. You may also borrow these for tonight." He opened the box, and the light glinted off of the tools he had available. "Earrings, necklaces, bangles, rings. You are free to accessorize as you see fit." He snapped the box shut and leaned into the two women. "These are the queen's priceless heirlooms. You are not to lose any of them."

Shimoon tended to the two ladies as fast as anything. Oola seemed reluctant to get her measurements done, but as soon as Shimoon laid on the charisma, Oola was far more willing to cooperate. The two of them had their vitals measured, and Shimoon had the fabric cut and ready to go. "Come back after lunch."

The two of them went to get a bite from Eltar, then went back for their dresses. As good as her word, Shimoon had their dresses sewn up and bagged, as well as their shoes boxed. "No heels for you, sweetie," Shimoon said as she gave Oola's cheek a light tap.

The women got ready as the sun was setting, since the party would start in two hours. Groovi thoroughly washed out her long silver hair in Penny's room, then got it ready to do braiding. She wrapped them up into two long braids, then she drew the braids over on either side, so her hair looked like a crown. She dabbed on some makeup just to lighten up her face a bit. She tried on her dress, a full-length sleeveless white number with red fabric bunches that resembled flowers all along the bottom. She checked herself out in the full-length mirror, wearing her four-inch heels.

"Oola, sweetie?" Groovi made way over to the other room to check on her companion. When the door opened, Oola stood there. She had a satin blue dress on with spaghetti straps. She had on matching shoes that were mercifully flat. Oola's orange skin was greatly complemented by the teal colour.

Oola held out her arms. "Do I look acceptable?"

Groovi gasped and put her hands together. "You look incredible!" She did a quick step over to Oola and stroked her arm. She noticed the snake-wrap bracelet on Oola's lower arm. It was actually meant to be worn on the upper arm, but given the girth of Oola's muscles, this would have to do. She also took the other earrings going up along her ear ridge and put in the dangly gold ones. "I like these earrings," Oola mentioned. "They look like shields."

Groovi had in the large emerald studs as well as a gold bangle. "I like the way that it slims down your body a bit, but then it calls attention to your arms."

"Oh!" Oola flexed her biceps. "You are correct! Oh, this is much better."

Groovi helped Oola with her makeup. Oola had the notion confused with wearing war paint, but Groovi showed her how to use subtle highlighting. Oola seemed to approve of the changes.

The two of them went arm in arm towards the banquet hall. There was already a sizable crowd forming. The two of them split up in order to mingle.

Eltar ran up to Groovi while looking over his shoulder. "How is she? She wore the dress willingly?"

Groovi smiled and nodded. "She took some convincing, but she appears to be enjoying herself so far."

Eltar put his hand on his chest in relief. "She does present quite a charming look. I had struggled when she was doing her queen training. Please, Groovi, ensure that she stays and makes an effort. The queen is counting on this banquet being a success."

Groovi gave Eltar a reassuring kiss on the cheek, then he ran off to put out another fire. Groovi went over and introduced herself to a well-dressed man, who turned out to be the minister of agriculture. She went into a long conversation about possible irrigation systems in the desert.

Meanwhile, Oola had attracted quite a crowd around her. Everyone was asking about her arms and how she managed to stay in such great shape. She loved the attention, and the best part was that no one mentioned about the arena fight between her and Penny. It dawned on her that either they did not care or they did not recognize her.

The orchestra had set up, so people had paired off and started dancing. Oola was asked by a few gentlemen, and she obliged. None of them were as tall as her, but she still enjoyed the attention. Groovi also danced with the agricultural minister, and even pulled Eltar aside for a dance.

Oola had decided she would not indulge in any alcohol, plus there not being any cactus juice around made it easy. The two of them got to the buffet table and helped themselves, and they were amazed at the food there. Groovi had never eaten so well.

The queen was brought out, and she was socializing with many of her ministers and other politicians. After a while, Queen Revulo made way over to Groovi.

"Your excellence," Groovi said, with a deep bow.

"Hello!" The queen drew Groovi in close. "I know you! You are the lovely young woman who tends to the myxlos."

"Yes, your excellence," Groovi replied, trying to sound as respectful as possible. "You had granted me my freedom."

The queen's eyes went wide. "You are Groovi! Well, I can tell that Penny cares deeply about you."

Groovi's eye had wandered back to Oola, who was chatting with two men.

The queen's eyebrows went up. "Oh. I had assumed wrong. I thought perhaps Penny and you had some interest." She nodded royally at Oola. "She is the one." She gave Groovi a wink. "I know a little something about that. I had relations with someone I worked with."

"You, your excellency?" Groovi was shocked.

"Oh, yes," the queen chuckled, then gestured to Eltar, who was fussing over how the wine was being poured out.

Groovi covered her mouth. "You and Eltar??"

Revulo patted Groovi's hand. "Let us keep that a secret, shall we?" Groovi nodded in agreement. "I tell you, though--she was good enough to be queen. She will be excellent for you."

Groovi gave Revulo a huge hug, then went over to Oola. She smiled at the gentlemen crowding around her. "I must dance with the lady." She dragged Oola out onto the floor and had a slow dance. Since Groovi had her heels on, the height difference between the two was considerably lessened.

"Are you enjoying yourself, my lady?" asked Groovi.

"I had no idea that this could be so enjoyable!" Oola gave Groovi a quick spin, then resumed with her grasp. "Groovi! No one knows it's me!"

Groovi rested her head on Oola's shoulder. "They like you, Oola. I do, too."

The two of them stuck together for the rest of the party, and chatted with just about everyone. They spent three hours chatting and eating, then decided that they were getting tired. Eltar came up to them both and thanked them vigorously for all of the charm and efforts.

The girls linked arms and went back to Oola's room. Groovi sat down in Oola's chair, and took off her shoes. She was relieved to be out of her high heels. Oola went over and crouched down so she could give Groovi a tender kiss. "I had a wonderful time."

"You were lovely tonight," Groovi gushed. "The queen told me that we were meant to be together."

"Ooh! I must thank the queen for her benevolence, then." Oola got up and took off her earrings and bracelet and set them aside on her dresser. "We can return these to Eltar tomorrow."

Groovi took off her own jewellery and placed it next to Oola's. She then noticed something over in Oola's closet and went to investigate.

Oola had her back turned, and she carefully slipped off her new dress. "I would like very much for some company tonight, Groovi." She turned to see Groovi holding up her strapon.

Groovi looked at the apparatus, then at Oola. She held up the strapon with a huge smile. "I would very much like to use this, dear."

Oola stood there nude as she put her hands on her hips. "You wish to use the hang-down on me?" She smiled widely. "Why, Groovi! You are being more assertive! I greatly enjoy this!"

Groovi arched up an eyebrow. "You certainly will."

Oola helped Groovi into the strapon. Luckily, it was a perfect fit on the very last hole on the buckle. As soon as Groovi had it braced, Oola ran to the bed and got on all fours.

Groovi moved in, then crouched down and put her face right into Oola's pussy. Oola let out a contented sigh while Groovi licked her twat. She bent down and got her ass propped up. Groovi fiddled with her two fingers as she lapped away.

Oola appeared ready, so Groovi got up on the bed on her knees. Oola's muscular ass was tensed up, the taut muscles of her glutes standing out.

Groovi licked her lips and let out a blast of air. "Let us begin." She grabbed the fake cock with her hand, then pushed it up and down on Oola's cunt. Oola wiggled with anticipation. Groovi pushed ahead, working the cock in. After she settled in a good depth, Groovi held onto Oola's generous rump, then moved in and out. It took her a couple of minutes to get the rhythm down, but she got confident with it.

Oola moaned as Groovi slid in and out of her. "You are doing it! Oooh! Yes! Hard as you can!"

Groovi was working up a sweat. She felt up her own tit while she fucked her lover. "This is incredible! Is this what a man feels like?"

The two of them fucked for a long while. Oola eventually collapsed forward, then rolled onto her back. Groovi moved ahead and got the cock slid back into Oola's hole. The two of them fucked and moaned. Oola grabbed onto Groovi's ass and pushed her forward in order to make her get fucked even harder.