Penny the Conqueror Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oola suddenly tensed up and her eyes popped wide open. "Oh! I feel it! It's happening!" She held onto Groovi's ass cheeks as the orgasm hit her. Oola moaned so loud that Groovi was afraid that someone would come in to see if she was injured.

Groovi rolled off, then Oola grabbed the fake cock and sucked on it. She also reached underneath and played with Groovi's clit. Groovi held onto Oola's head as she got the sensation of getting a blowjob. She hiked up her ass and slid out of the strapon, then Oola fingered her until Groovi had her own orgasm.

The strapon was dropped on the floor, then the two of them got under the covers and held each other.

"Oola, dear?"

"Mmm?"

"If you ever find yourself afraid, or lost, or perhaps unsure of what to do," Groovi began, "please think of me. I will always be thinking of you, and always proud of you."

She started with a sniff, then a weak gasp, then Oola went on a full bawl. "I love you, Groovi! I am so happy! Wah-hah-hah!"

Groovi giggled and threw her arms around her big, damp hero. "I love you too, you silly."

The two of them held each other as Groovi eventually got Oola to calm down, then they slowly drifted off.

There was a sound of something hitting the floor in the next room. "Oola! I'm home! Your queen is waiting here."

Oola smiled and smacked her lips, then rolled over. The sun was peeking into her window. "Mmm. That's good." Suddenly her eyes snapped open, then she sat up in bed. "What day is it?" She gasped and shook Groovi's shoulder. "Penny is back!"

"Eep!" Groovi pulled the sheets up over her head.

The door slid open, and there was Penny, dirty and sunburned, looking like she had not eaten or bathed for most of her adventure. Her white suit was now dusty and brown, and her hair was slicked down.

"Hey!" Penny smiled and patted at her clothes. "I guess I should have cleaned up first. I--" She looked more carefully at the lump next to Oola in the bed. "Oh."

Oola kept the blanket pressed up against her chest. "Your greatness! I was...we..."

Penny drew in a huge breath, looking shocked. "I just didn't realize. I mean...we didn't really make any commitments. Yeah, no, it's fine." She messed around with her hair. "Um, have you seen Groovi around? I wanted to say hi."

A timid maroon hand popped out from under the blanket. "Greetings, your greatness!"

Penny's eyes went wide and her mouth hung open. "Groovi?"

Slowly, Groovi pulled the blanket away from her face, smiling as wide as she could. "Hello. Are you upset?"

Penny fumbled for words. "I just wasn't really expecting this. I mean, this was the absolute last thing I expected." She pushed her lips together and shook her head. "I'm going to take a bath, eat, and sleep for three days straight. Don't talk to me."

Penny went out of the bedroom as the automated doors closed behind her. Oola and Groovi looked at each other.

"Do you think her greatness will have us executed?" asked Oola.

"Penny is not such a tyrant!" Groovi threw the blanket off of her. "Now please take me to the bathtub and cleanse me!"

Penny got herself cleaned up, ate enough to choke a myxlo, then got stripped off and climbed into bed. Every part of her ached, and her eyes were still getting adjusted to the regular light after having spent the full week out in the desert. She let her head hit the pillow and let out a contented sigh.

"Mmm, comfy bed." She then sat up, the light from the window still peeking in. She let out a groan, then flopped back onto the bed. Penny realized that she was never going to get to sleep like this. She stripped off her clothes and flung them to the floor, then proceeded to rub one out.

"Vitala," she whispered as she panted. "If you were going to come back, now would be a good time." She came with fury, then promptly conked out.