Penny the Conqueror Ch. 07

Story Info
The women take a needed break.
8.5k words
4.69
2.6k
1
0

Part 7 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 03/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eltar had gathered up Penny and her crew for an announcement.

"Ugh. What is it now, Eltar?" Penny sat at the large conference table with Sakura, Oola, and Groovi.

"Ladies," Eltar started. "You have been working hard."

"Guilty," Penny said.

"That's why I am giving you a new assignment," Eltar went on.

The four women groaned. "More work?" Sakura was clearly not impressed. She had only been at the palace for a week, and was already feeling the strain.

Eltar picked up a controller, then clicked it on to activate the 3D holography display in the centre of the table. An image of a grand structure appeared, looking like something out of Greek ancient architecture. "May I present...Grandfort. This is the secondary palace from our own--basically the forbidden palace. The queen is expected to go here for certain diplomatic meetings, training...and relaxation."

Penny's head lifted from the table. "Relaxation? As in..."

"You are your retinue here are under orders to attend for fifteen days," Eltar went on. He let a smile go over his face. "Your greatness, you have been completing your Feats at a pace that is unheard of. I must insist that you take time to recuperate."

"What is at this Grandfort?" asked Oola.

Eltar clicked the controller again. Several images appeared showing training facilities, pools, fields, and gardens. "Just a few of the activities and pastimes available to you. For example, the Majestic Guard is there, who have a wide knowledge of fighting techniques."

"Fighting techniques?" Oola was intrigued.

"There are also many relaxation facilities, including spas, pools, and massage parlours," added Eltar.

"Massage parlours?" Sakura leaned in.

"There is also a full myxlo training and grooming facility," Eltar continued.

Groovi squealed.

Penny smirked. "I think you're leaving me without any options here, Eltar. Okay, we're going!"

The four of them got their gear together and brought it down to the vehicles. Groovi went over to the stables and told Pashi what was expected of him.

"Be sure to feed them every morning, and do not give them a dandang berry more than once a day, and...Pashi!"

Pashi did a small hop. He was clearly distracted by the other women loading up the hover-bike and landcar. His head whipped back to see Groovi standing there with her arms folded and her face in a scowl.

"Pashi, you stupid little man!" She jabbed a finger in his bony chest. Groovi was only a few inches shorter than Pashi, standing only five feet tall. She could still be intimidating when she set her mind to it, despite her otherwise sweet demeanour. "You will listen to me carefully. These myxlos are my treasure. I love each of them, and I will gladly trade your life for any one of them. Do you understand?"

Pashi nodded out of pure fear. Groovi stomped off, leaving Pashi in charge of the stable.

Groovi walked up to the other three ladies, looking angry. Sakura gave her a look-over. "You were a bit rough on the little guy, weren't you?"

Groovi stood there and growled. "My little brother needs to be disciplined. He is careless and lazy."

Penny's eyes went wide. "Pashi is your brother? Jeez, girl."

Groovi and Oola took the landcar, while Sakura jumped on back of Penny's hover-bike. The four of them made way to the south, toward the Fertile Plains. The Geoven River provided a huge floodplain to the inhabitants there, making for some of the most fertile cropland on the planet.

Penny roared along, with Sakura keeping a grip around Penny's waist. "Keep it on the road, okay?" Sakura had a good laugh.

"I'll try," Penny retorted. "It helps when a tornado isn't blowing past me."

They drove for nearly three hours. Once they approached the Geoven valley region, they could see how everything was turning green. The river stretched out beyond the horizon, and the villages and farms were seen all along the banks.

They came up to Grandfort, and they were amazed at the stone architecture and the colossal size of it all. There were four statues of darker stone carved out with curvaceous women holding up the roof, likely a show of the support that the females of this planet provided.

Oola and Groovi got out of the landcar, and Sakura and Penny took off their helmets. "There are guards," Groovi noticed.

The two guards standing by the large doors had on bronze breastplates, as well as shiny metal shinguards. Their golden helmets were adorned with a red brush, similar to the Roman centurions. The women themselves appeared athletic. Each of them held a spear with an axe blade.

As the four of them approached, the axe blades glowed red at the blade edge. "Whoa, what are those--laser axes or something?" asked Penny.

"Halt!" One of the guards stepped forward. "Identify yourselves."

"I am Penelope Leighton, queen-designate of Bok," Penny uttered. Sakura was surprised how much Penny could change into that alter ego of being the queen-designate when she wanted to.

The glowing blades of the axes faded back to normal again. The guard who stepped forward made a fist, then placed it against her chest. "My apologies, your greatness. We had to be sure. Welcome to Grandfort. We bid greetings to you and your companions." She held out a gentle hand to the door. "Please enter."

Penny and Sakura exchanged an excited look, and they all headed in. The entryway was giant and impressive, with lighter stone statues just about everywhere of females. One of the guards stayed behind to watch the front.

"This palace is full of female statues," observed Oola.

"As it should be," the guard replied. "The entire complex was designed by women, built by women, and is fully exclusive to women. No man has ever set foot in its halls, ever."

"No men?" Sakura's eyebrows went up. "Don't you girls ever get bored?"

"We find men a fascinating part of the species," the guard went on. "Many of the women here will eventually find love and move on from us, and we wish them no spite. However, we will guard the sanctity of this institution with our very lives."

"Why no men allowed?" asked Groovi.

"It is to ensure the continuation of the matriarchal queendom," the guard explained. "This palace is a sanctuary, and must always remain so." She stopped, prompting the other four women to halt as well. "Are you all hungry?"

They all nodded, and the guard led them to the dining hall. "You will likely dine with many of those living here. Please be courteous, as they are here for your benefit, your greatness."

Penny bowed at the waist. "I assure you that I would not show them any disrespect."

The guard showed them to a room for Penny and Sakura, and one for Oola and Groovi. They had a shared balcony looking over the garden and training grounds. After getting settled, they went down for lunch.

The amount of food at their disposal was monumental. Oola piled her plate high at the serving station, while Groovi kept it light. Sakura allowed herself to indulge, getting plenty of meat. "Oh, it's good to have this again," she said as she gnawed on the flank of the grezus, a creature similar to a sheep.

After they had eaten, one of the kitchen staff suggested that they might like to rest by the pool after their long road trip. The four of them ran off to get into their swimsuits. Penny got out first, bringing along her sunglasses, as well as a tablet for getting some reading done. She was making a point of catching up on history and culture as often as she could. Penny had on a black two-piece, which she thought still looked modest. Some of the staff who were walking toward her would freeze and bow as she walked by.

Penny went out to the pool, which was absolutely enormous. There were lounge chairs all along either of the long ends. There were a few Boccan ladies going for a swim. Although they appeared nervous when Penny entered, Penny merely waved back and got settled in her chair, and the ladies resumed.

Sakura came out a few minutes later, wearing a very tight and sparkly purple two-piece. It had enough of a whale tail to show off her nice ass.

Penny looked up from her tablet. "Well, well. Aren't we looking hot!"

Sakura smiled and gave Penny's shoulder a quick rub. "That Shimoon lady sure can design a suit!" She took the seat right next to Penny. "I have to get my colour. These Boccan girls are making me feel self-conscious."

"Baby, you have beautiful skin!" Penny gave Sakura's leg a gentle stroke. "I just plan on working on my unwinding."

"Yeah, well, don't get too comfy," Sakura said with a grin. "That guard told me she wanted to get us training. I think Eltar pulled one over on us. We're at boot camp, girl!"

Penny gave her head a quick shake. "Look at this pool. Some trap! Are you gonna take a swim?"

Sakura's face tightened. "Um, I'll just get some sun for now."

"Okay!" Penny leaned back and went back to her tablet.

Oola came out next, stomping with total fanfare as always. She had on a red one-piece. "Hello, your greatness," she said. "Are you and your woman enjoying yourselves?"

Sakura giggled. "We're doing fine, Oola," Penny answered. "I like your bathing suit!"

"Thank you, Penny! I am being modest." She flexed her biceps. Sakura and Penny had a laugh between themselves. Oola went over to a farther chair to lie down.

Then came Groovi, which caught Sakura's attention. Groovi had on a bright yellow two-piece, which barely counted as clothing. She was showing off a great amount of side boob, since her bra top was barely covering her nipples. The bottom was cut way, way down, barely even covering her pussy. The yellow on her dark red skin made for an interesting contrast.

"Hello, your greatness," Groovi said with a bounce. Sakura's head bobbed up to match the bouncing. "Thank you again for taking us to this wonderful palace! I know it will be a positive experience."

"You're welcome, Groovi!" Penny hugged her tablet to her chest. "Make sure someone takes you out to the stables."

"I certainly will!" Groovi walked over to go be with Oola.

Sakura's mouth was hanging open as she watched Groovi walk away. Groovi's thong was curved up to accentuate her ass cheeks, glorious as they were on their own. Her butt had the perfect amount of tightness and volume, with just the smallest amount of overhang. Her toned thighs only helped to accentuate things. The sunlight was glinting just through her little thigh gap as she walked away.

Sakura gave Penny a poke. "You're not still thinking about her, are you?"

Penny looked right at Sakura. "I'm over the both of them." She stared as Sakura while Sakura looked off into the distance. "Hey, you still here?"

Sakura looked back at Penny quickly. "I'm just trying to see what you saw in her is all!"

Penny pushed her lips out. "Mm-hmm!"

Groovi laid down on her stomach on the chair next to Oola, propping up her butt cheeks. Oola appeared pleased with the view. "Would you like some oil, love?"

Groovi lifted her head in apparent approval, and Oola got to work applying the oil to the back of Groovi's thighs. Oola took her time, running her thumbs all along her legs all the way to the lovely cheeks. Oola then ran her thumbs along Groovi's back muscles. Groovi just laid there enjoying herself.

Penny got up from the chair. "I'm taking a swim." She went to the edge, dipped her toes in the water, then did a dive in. She swam near the bottom all the way to the edge and popped up, spitting out the water. "Woo! The water's warm, girl!" Penny tried to coax her girlfriend in, but Sakura just waved back and smiled.

Oola forgot about Groovi and ran to the water. She jumped in cannonball-style and splashed up. Groovi did a small jump and turned over. "You got me wet!"

Oola popped out of the water, her brown ponytail getting whipped around and spraying water. She cupped her hands around her mouth. "Come to me, woman! I wish to be your water maiden!"

Penny laughed as she watched the spectacle from across the pool. Oola skimmed her hand across the surface of the water at Groovi. "You stop that!" Groovi said as she slumped back down in her chair and laid on her back.

Oola spun around to look at Penny. "Your greatness! Order her to come to me."

Penny chuckled. "I don't think I could do that. Leave Groovi be!"

"I will not follow your orders either, your greatness!" Oola smashed her fists down in the water.

"I will swim with you later, dear," Groovi said as she shut her eyes. She gave her back a little arch and stuck out the girls a bit.

After a hearty dinner and chatting with some of the palace dwellers, the four women got in for an early sleep. Sakura and Penny got changed into their jammies and got into bed.

Penny wanted to set the pace. "So...did you enjoy your time here so far? Maybe we can really make it special."

Sakura stared up at the ceiling. "Um, I didn't want to say anything in front of the others, but...I kind of have my visitor." She turned her head to Penny and tightened up the corner of her face to express the awkwardness.

"Oh, that's all right!" Penny gave Sakura a gentle pet on the shoulder. "I had kind of a long day, anyway." The two of them had a sweet kiss. "Good night!"

The two of them hit the pillows and got ready to fall asleep.

"YES! THIS IS SO GREAT!"

"OH OH OHHH! YOU ARE THE BEST, DEAR!"

Sakura sat up in the bed. "What the hell was that?"

"I AM HAVING INCREDIBLE SEX WITH YOU!"

"DEAREST, TAKE IT EASY! YOUR GIANT MUSCLES ARE TOO STRONG FOR ME!"

"I AM SORRY! I AM JUST SO HAPPY THAT WE ARE HAVING SUCH GREAT SEX! WOOOO!"

Sakura sat there with her mouth hung open. "I mean...they're faking it, right?"

"UNH! UNH! UNHHHH! GROOVI! YOU ARE INCREDIBLE! I LOVE YOUR BREASTS AND BOTTOM AND YOUR SEX HOLE!"

"I FEEL THE SAME! I WISH THAT YOU WILL PICK ME UP AND LET ME RIDE YOU!"

"OKAY! WE ARE GOING TO MAKE THE BEAST SO MANY TIMES ON THIS TRIP!"

"I LOVE YOU, WARRIOR!"

"I LOVE YOU, TINY WOMAN! WOWOWOW!"

Penny had her pillow jammed into her ears. "Maybe we can get moved to another room tomorrow?"

"I AM SO JOYOUS RIGHT NOW! WAHHHH!"

"OH, MY WARRIOR! DO NOT CRY! WHAT IF I DID THE TONGUE TRICK YOU LIKE?"

"OKAY! OH MY WORD! THAT IS THE SPOT! YES! I AM WINNING!"

Penny threw her pillow at the wall, then pulled the covers around herself tight and bared her teeth.

The next morning, the four of them went out to the palace's main training ground. Twenty of the palace's finest warriors were gathered to watch as Penny and her entourage would be trained in combat.

A tall woman, a little under six feet, stepped onto the grassy area in front of all the trainees. She had on an outfit similar to a kung fu jacket, only cut down with enough cleavage to show. She was nice and busty, with well-toned arms. Her hair was cut down a little past her ears, and unlike many of the Boccans, she had brown hair like Oola. Her eyes were also blue, another genetic oddity.

The woman raised a hand to quiet down the other women. "For those of you who have not met me, I am Girtan. I am the resident sergeant-at-arms for the palace. All matters of security go through me." She turned to Penny, then did a deep bow. "It is our pleasure to have her greatness here at the palace. We wish to showcase our abilities for you today."

Penny returned the bow, not realizing she was breaching a minor protocol. When Girtan saw the gesture, it made her smile. "Your greatness, perhaps we can use you as our first demonstrator."

Sakura gave her a wink, then slapped her on the back. Penny got up and walked into the middle of the circle next to Girtan.

"Okay, just take it easy on me, all right?" Penny laughed. "Don't kill your queen!"

Girtan gave a soft smile. "I will do no such thing. Grab onto my vestment."

Penny got a hold of the collar, careful to stay far enough north. Girtan's red skin made her breasts look inviting. Girtan suddenly took Penny's hand and wrenched it in the opposite direction of the thumb. Penny let out a whine as her hand was being bent back.

Girtan held onto the hand and looked at the spectators. "The body is meant to rotate in certain directions. When you defy that natural motion, it incapacitates. It is this natural reaction to pain that gives you the brief moment to strike." Girtan let go of the hand, and Penny shook it.

"I thought you wouldn't hurt me," Penny said with a hiss.

"I promised not to kill you, your greatness," Girtan corrected. "Pain teaches lessons. Perhaps you would like to observe instead." Penny took her seat again with a sour look on her face.

Girtan looked at the four visitors. "You, the large one."

Oola got to her feet and marched over to the sergeant-at-arms. "I am ready for pain!"

Girtan's eyes went wide as she smiled. "You are an impressive specimen. What is your name?"

"Oola," she said.

"I recognize the hair," Girtan mentioned. "Kanasar?"

Oola nodded. "We are fearsome. We bow to no one."

"We had a Kanasar woman who trained here," Girtan said. "I was impressed with her sense of discipline. Let us see if you are capable of the same." She got into a deep fighting stance, then waved Oola over.

Oola charged ahead with arms extended. Girtan waited patiently, then grabbed both of Oola's wrists and rolled down on her back. Oola leaned forward, then Girtan dug both of her feet into Oola's stomach. Oola was flipped right over, landing on her back. Girtan leapt up on her feet and turned, back in her fighting stance.

Oola took a few seconds to get herself together, then got to her feet herself. "You have made a serious mistake!" Oola grabbed Girtan by the collar. Girtan placed both hands on Oola's fist, then dropped to her knees. Oola made a grimace, while Girtan wrapped one of her legs around Oola's, gave Oola a shoulder check, and knocked her down.

Oola slammed her fist down on the ground. "That was not fair!"

Girtan offered a hand, and Oola took it to get hiked up. "You are a formidable warrior, but you rely too hard on your brute strength." Oola marched off and sat down next to Groovi, looking beaten down and despondent. Groovi was trying her best to console her lover.

Sakura raised her hand. "I'll do next!" She sprung up, and Penny cheered her on.

Girtan placed her hands gently on Sakura's shoulders. "I will teach you some basic throws first, all right?" Sakura was far more cooperative, and Girtan was able to teach her how to do some great tosses. Sakura hit the ground a few times, but Girtan was able to show her how to fall down to minimize any pain or injury.

Sakura thanked Girtan, then joined Penny again. Penny gave her encouragement for her enthusiasm.

"It is your turn now, little one," Girtan said to Groovi. "Please, come."

"Ooh, I do not know," Groovi said. "I am not much of a fighter."

"This is exactly why you need to learn some basic moves," Girtan countered. "Perhaps you feel that I am too intimidating. Jasilla?"

Jasilla came forward, a curvaceous Boccan with shoulder-length hair and a darling face. She was only a few inches taller than Groovi. "Jasilla is one of our archery prodigies, but we hope to get her more combat-ready. Perhaps you can help us out and get her confidence up."

Groovi looked over Jasilla, and nodded. She extended her hand to Jasilla. "I am pleased to meet you, Jasilla."

"Death to the enemy!" cheered on Oola.

The two of them got ready, and Jasilla moved forward. The two of them locked arms and pushed.

Girtan stood with her arms folded. "Trip."

Jasilla tried to get her foot in behind Groovi's, and Groovi lifted her foot to prevent it from being hooked. Many of the other warrior women booed and jeered as the spectacle.

Jasilla leaned in, and Groovi was caught by surprise. They both tipped over, and Groovi found herself with Jasilla's boobs right in her face. Oola looked enraged.