Penny the Conqueror Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Groovi managed to get rolled over and on top of Jasilla, then pinned her wrists down. Jasilla struggled and tried to throw Groovi off. Jasilla large breasts jiggled with each of her heaves. Groovi's face was just a few inches from Jasilla's as she heaved and grunted to keep her pinned.

Girtan chuckled. "I believe that will suffice." The two combatants got up and dusted themselves off. Jasilla offered her hand, and Groovi accepted. "I wished to see your battle strategy. What I saw instead was calamity."

Groovi blew the hair out of her eyes. "I had told you that I am not a warrior."

Girtan gave her a look. "You are expected to make the most of your time here. You are here at the leisure of the queen-designate, and we expect you to use us to better yourself. It matters not if you do not wish to fight. A rapist, an assassin, a terrorist--they will all care not a whit about your passivity."

Groovi looked sad about her verbal dressing down, and slowly went back to sit down next to Oola. Girtan put a hand on Jasilla's shoulder. "Jasilla, you are a wonderful archer, and I know that you can be made to be a fierce warrior if you so desire." Jasilla did a bow, then went back to the opposite end of the circle.

Training went on for parts of the day. Sakura worked at the pistol range, while Penny and Oola worked on physical training and more fighting moves. Groovi sat on the sidelines and watched Oola.

Jasilla came to sit next to Groovi. "Why do you not wish to participate?"

Groovi looked down. "I am not strong. I cannot compete with these warriors. I do not even know why I am here."

Jasilla gasped. "I did not know anyone else felt like this as well!" She put a hand on Groovi's thigh. "Please, do not be discouraged. I know that women like Girtan seem belligerent, but they got to be so tough because they have this drive to improve themselves."

Groovi stared at Oola, who appeared to be enjoying her training. "I am so afraid that she will not want to be with me anymore. I am not strong, or driven. I am a simple woman who enjoys her work."

Jasilla looked over. "Ah, yes, the Kanasar woman. She is beautiful. She will remember how beautiful you are, too. It is important that you treat her interests with respect."

Groovi nodded, then stole a look at Jasilla. "You are most kind. Do you have a love of your own here?"

Jasilla pushed her lips together. "Not exactly. We have no formal declarations here, but to keep up morale, and to ensure that men are discouraged from coming to Grandfort, we...share."

Groovi's eyes went wide as she stared at Jasilla. "You mean...? All of you...?"

Jasilla blushed. "I do not participate often, but pairing off and releasing tension really helps to make us feel closer." She got up, then cocked her hips slightly. "I believe that you would fit in here better than you imagine." She walked off.

Groovi looked back at Oola, rubbing her thighs together. "Wow."

The next day, the four of the women enjoyed a good breakfast. Oola and Groovi went off to spend some time alone, while Sakura and Penny went to the spa. Penny spent the better part of the morning getting her hair coloured, wanting to get her blonde locks brightened up. Sakura was already good with her purple streaks, but wanted a slight trim.

After the two of them got their hair done, they went down to the wellness centre. They were asked to stretch out on two parallel tables, wearing nothing but a towel. They were both on their stomachs, the towels covering their bottoms. They were staring at each other, smiling.

"No funny business!" warned Penny, laughing.

"Same," Sakura giggled.

The two attendants walked in, wearing veil coverings on their faces and white caps covering their hair. Their tops were loose cloths hung on by gold chains, and their bottoms were high-cut white shorts. They were beautiful Boccan women with idealized bodies. They were not built like the warrior women, but were more slender with lovely breasts and legs.

The attendants got to work right away, giving firm rub-downs to Sakura and Penny. The two of them held hands across the table gap while the attendants worked around them. The sound of running water and chimes was making Penny drowsy.

The attendants worked on each body part simultaneously, getting the feet, then the legs, the lower back, and the shoulders and neck.

The attendant working on Penny leaned in to whisper into her ear. "Your greatness, do you wish to make the experience more thorough? We can be discreet."

"Mmm, no, better not," Penny mumbled, still holding onto Sakura's hand. "Can you leave the two of us? Thanks so much. I'll make sure you're well-compensated for your trouble."

The two attendants left. Penny sat up, letting the towel fall off of her. "I'm glad they're gone. Come on, let's hit the showers."

Sakura giggled, at first keeping the towel wrapped around her, then when she saw the coast was clear, threw it off of her with impudence.

The two of them played grab-ass with each other as they ran in. Penny turned the water on as Sakura came in behind her and wrapped her arms around Penny's torso. "I love it here," Sakura whispered as she kissed Penny's neck. "Don't fuck any masseuses, got it?"

Penny laughed and turned around. "Never." She kissed Sakura, letting her hands rest on Sakura's flat belly. "Wanna do it in the shower?"

Sakura nodded, then got down and went to work on Penny. Penny held onto the safety bar as she lifted up a leg. "Ooh, that's good," Penny growled. "Fuckin' get in there, girl! Yeah!" Sakura held onto Penny's ass cheeks as she licked.

After a few minutes, Sakura stood up and let the shower water rinse out her mouth. The two of them kissed, and Penny reached down to give Sakura a good rub. Sakura held onto Penny's shoulders as she looked down to watch it happen.

Penny came in behind Sakura, then bent her over and humped her hips into Sakura's ass. Sakura groaned and sucked her teeth as Penny banged her from behind. "Ooh, I love this, dear," Penny grunted as she held onto Sakura's hips. "I wish I had a toy to fuck you with."

"Later, babe," Sakura moaned. "You can fuck me all you want. Unh! Oh God! Fuck!"

The two of them got to the stone tile floor and did a scissor fuck. Penny watched Sakura's tight ass clench and twist as they ground their holes together. "Keep fuckin' me, babe!" Penny ran her hand along Sakura's smooth leg while the two of them fucked.

Sakura spun around and got on top of Penny. Her nipples were erect, and looked delicious in the spray of the shower. Penny held onto Sakura's thighs as they humped each other.

Penny suddenly worried that someone might walk in and see the future queen getting fucked in some shower stall. The masseuses certainly had Penny going as it was.

Sakura leaned down and kissed Penny, getting her going over the edge. Sakura rolled over as the two of them rubbed each others' cunts. They both came around the same time. They took a minute to catch their breath, then got up off the shower floor. They rinsed each other off, then got the cotton robes hanging nearby and put them on. They made their way up to their room, where they stripped off and kept up the sexual encounter.

Penny and her entourage continued their training and relaxation. Groovi spent a bit of time with Jasilla, learning how to use a bow. Groovi was also enthralled with the myxlos there, although she loved her own beasts more.

Oola was also working on her finesse, learning more tactical combat. Penny was getting higher levels of learning, working with one of the strategists to learn about military history and strategic combat planning. The academy on site was loaded with previous military knowledge.

A few days later in the late afternoon, an alarm rang out through Grandfort. Penny and Sakura found Girtan, who was reading from a tablet. "What's going on?" asked Penny.

"There is a raid on the village below," Girtan replied. "We must leave, now. I will require assistance."

"We'll go," Sakura ventured. She turned to Penny. "Are you okay with that?"

"Absolutely! Lead by example, I say" Penny responded.

"Very well," Girtan said as she handed off the tablet. "Come with me to the armoury warehouse. We will get suited up. I will bring Zaro and Kiati with us. Get the orange one as well."

They made their way to the armoury and got suited up, with Oola joining them. Oola was able to find a large enough armour plate to wear on her chest. The armour was an articulated black composite that felt light enough not to be restrictive. Sakura and Penny were given stun pistols, while Oola settled on her longsword.

They had myxlos provided to them, with Groovi and Jasilla having them ready. The six women climbed on.

"Come with us, Groovi," Oola offered.

"I cannot allow it," Girtan countered. "She is not ready. We have no time for debates."

Oola gave Groovi a sorrowful look. "I will return shortly." She leaned down and gave Groovi a kiss on the top of the head, then the six of them rode off to make their way to the road into the village centre.

When they rode into town, they found a few of the buildings were on fire. Many of the villagers were backing off and letting the women ride in to handle the fracas.

The bandits, all men, were riding in and grabbing whatever they could. Most had their own myxlos. Sakura and Penny were able to take two out with their stun pistols.

Oola got off her myxlo and drew her sword, doing battle with one of the bandits. She had a good fifty pounds on him, and was able to knock his weapon away, then smashed his face with an elbow. "Girtan! Take out the ones riding first!"

Girtan had her own special weapon--a reactive boomerang that could be steered with a tactile glove. She was able to knock out three of the raiders with precision throws.

The villagers were able to subdue the other raiders. The leader was brought to the women, tied up behind his back.

"What do we do with him?" asked Sakura.

Girtan put her fist to her chest. "I am willing to dispatch of this one to set an example, your greatness."

Penny looked around at the villagers. Even after the attack they had undergone, they looked horrified that they would witness an execution. Penny thought better of such harsh judgment. She grabbed the leader by the collar. "Why did you attack this village? You knew it was under the protection of Grandfort."

The leader laughed in defiance. "We wanted to show that we are not afraid of some alien invader usurping power. We know you are going to be a decadent, lazy figurehead. There will be more of us."

Oola stepped forward, holding up her sword. "Let me take his hang-down, your greatness. We will feed it to the wolves." The leader had a moment of clarity as he figured Oola looked like she meant business.

"No, Oola," Penny warned. "As much as I hate these guys, they get a fair trial. Take them away."

Girtan held up her hand. "Her greatness has commanded so." The local constabulary took the leader away.

The women helped out with the fire suppression, which did not take long. The village still had some technical advances, including a flying drone capable of spraying a fire-suppressing foam. Oola and Girtan got a bit sooty from the smoke.

The six of them rode back to Grandfort. Another attendant was at the myxlo stable to take the myxlos back. "Oola and I will return your weapons and armour," suggested Girtan. The others agreed, then went back to the main building.

Oola and Girtan put all of the items away, then looked at each other. "We are quite dirty," Oola observed.

"There is an outdoor shower facility over there," Girtan suggested. "We can clean off without tracking a mess into the building." Oola agreed.

They went over, and Oola saw the layout. It was a wood platform with several shower heads, with four compartments separated by a plus structure. It afforded little privacy, as it was only walled off to the people using the shower directly next to you.

Oola went to one shower and undressed, then turned on the tap. The water was still hot. There was a fragrant soap bar sitting on the tray. Oola picked it up and lathered herself, getting the grime and soot off of her.

"How is it?" It was Girtan, in the next shower compartment.

"This feels wonderful," Oola said back. "I like it--you can train, then come here and get cleansed." The water drained out from the wooden deck structure below. She took her time getting scrubbed and cleaned. Oola looked up at the night sky, with the stars twinkling above her. It felt freeing to be naked out in the open like this.

Oola was so wrapped up in stargazing that she did not notice the figure behind her. "I love orange skin," the voice said.

Oola turned around, and there was Girtan, stark naked and her lovely red skin glistening. Her breasts were larger than Oola had imagined. The muscles on her shoulders and arms were firm, and her legs looked toned and defined.

Oola stood there, unsure of what to do. Girtan marched forward and grabbed onto Oola's shoulders, kissing her deeply. Oola touched Girtan's arms, and kissed her back longer than she should have.

Oola finally snapped out of it and pushed back on Girtan, just hard enough to break their kiss. "I am sorry," Oola said. "I am in love with Groovi. This is not appropriate."

"I know that she is your chosen one," Girtan started. "I believe you would do well here. You are powerful and competent. You and I could be exclusive. Imagine the two of us...together." She went in for another kiss.

Oola sidestepped, then grabbed her clothes from the hook. "I am sorry, Girtan," she stammered. "You are very attractive. I would very much like to make the beast with you. I just cannot be dishonourable." She stormed off, getting her clothes on as fast as possible. Girtan watched the barbarian woman leave.

Oola made it up to her room, where she found Groovi lying on the bed. She was wearing a sheer nightie, and her ankle looked to be wrapped up in a band with flashing LED lights.

"Hello, dearest," Groovi said in a dreamy voice.

"Groovi, darling!" Oola dropped to her knees and leaned over the bed. "What has happened to you?"

"The myxlos here must not trust me," Groovi replied in a dazed voice. "I twisted my ankle in a stirrup. The medic put this isolytic stimulator on my ankle. She says I should be healed by morning. It just...oooh. It just makes me sleepy." She extended a gentle hand, and Oola took it. "I am so sorry, my love. I wanted to make the beast with you to celebrate your victory. You did win, yes?"

"It was a fantastic battle," Oola said with vigour. "We were outnumbered, but we had subdued them all with no casualties. I am most aroused."

Groovi smiled. "That is nice. The medic recommended that I do not move."

"I shall tend to you, Groovi," Oola said. She got up and went to her satchel, where she found her lyrican. The desert tree known as the hornwood produced branches that resembled the horns of some hoofed animals. The wood was curved and soft, and made for ideal flutes when carved properly.

Oola got a chair and pulled it over, then played some of the victory songs from the Kanasar tribe. The melodies were almost hypnotic when played from the lyrican. Groovi smiled, then fell asleep after twenty minutes. Oola guessed that under the influence of the stimulator that she would stay asleep all night.

Oola put her flute away, then heard giggling. It sounded as if it was coming from the outside balcony. She went to the wooden doors and opened them, peering outside.

"OH GOD, FUCK ME HARDER!"

"YOU WERE FUCKING AWESOME TONIGHT!"

"YOU DID GREAT TOO, SWEETIE! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!"

"YOU'RE GONNA MAKE SUCH A GREAT QUEEN! UH! OH! FUCK YEAH!"

Oola's heart thundered away in her chest. She leaned out past the twin wooden doors and listened with all her concentration.

"FUCK! FUCK ME! OH FUCK! WHAT IS IT ABOUT THESE KINDS OF THINGS THAT GET ME GOING?"

"IT'S THE ADRENALINE! YOU LOOKED SO FUCKIN' HOT WHEN YOU TOLD EVERYONE WHAT TO DO!"

Oola stepped out as quietly as she could into the shared terrace, then looked around the corner. Penny's terrace doors were wide open. Oola peeked around to see Sakura riding on top. She looked as if she was doing the scissor with Penny. Oola knew what Penny looked like naked, but Sakura's fine body was unknown to her. She could only see from the back, but Sakura's taut back muscles and toned arms looked amazing. The soft bodies were lit by a bedside lamp in a soft orange glow.

Oola pulled her head away and leaned against the wall. It seemed like everyone was getting sexually satisfied except her.

"BABY, WE HAVE TO GET INTO THAT HOT TUB SOMETIME!"

"OH, I WANNA FUCK YOU IN EVERY PART OF THIS PLACE!"

"MMMPH! I LOVE YOU!"

"I LOVE YOU TOO! OH, LET ME EAT YOU OUT!"

It was too much for Oola to bear. As much as losing Penny affected her, it was a huge turn-on to see her getting fucked by her Earth woman. If Penny had ever decided to embrace a true woman barbarian lifestyle, Oola would have gladly been her sex slave.

Oola went into her own room and closed the doors as quietly as she could. She looked at Groovi, sleeping peacefully. She had the most innocent, beautiful face, and her silver hair was draped elegantly in perfect symmetry across her pillow around her head.

Oola went downstairs, keeping quiet as to not wake anyone else in the building. She walked down to the garden area, laid out with cut stone walkways and some of the most beautiful flowers she had ever seen. Even a barbarian like Oola could appreciate the plant life there.

After strolling around for several minutes, she heard the familiar sound again--sex. "Is her greatness out here?" She made way over to where the sound was coming from.

Peeking out from the hedges, she froze as she saw it. There was Girtan, naked and on her knees. In front of her was the young curvaceous woman that Groovi had been talking to before. Girtan must have been using a device for fucking her, because it looked as if the young lady was getting the best sex of her life.

Girtan kept one hand on the small of the woman's back and another playing with her own tit. Her red flesh was covered in perspiration. "How does this find you? Are you satisfied?"

Jasilla's ass rippled and her large breasts swayed as the two of them fucked. "I am most pleased, sergeant-at arms! Ooh! Ooh! You are...you are most powerful!"

Oola stood and watched as Girtan's upper body was flexed. Her tits looked amazing, even more than in the shower. Girtan would let her head hang back as she moaned and bit her lower lip. "Do you wish to stay here at Grandfort?"

Jasilla looked like she was past the point of sanity. "I will do whatever you ask! I will do whatever you order! Oooooh!"

Oola made a small moan, and Girtan turned to look. There was no mistaking it--Girtan had locked eyes with Oola. Rather than giving her away, Girtan continued to watch Oola, and stepped up her fucking. Girtan even flexed her bicep to show her athleticism. "Are you near the point, Jasilla?"

Jasilla's back arched and her head popped up, her eyes wide open. She did a full body shudder, then seemed to loosen every one of her muscles. Girtan pulled out her instrument, and Oola saw it indeed was a strapless dildo.

Girtan stood up with the fuck toy inside of her as Jasilla put her hands crossed over on the ground and rested her forehead on top. Girtan pulled out the dildo, then walked over to where Oola was hiding in the hedges. She held up the fuck toy and smiled. "This could be us," she said in a steady tone. "I would gladly consent to let you be the dominant one." She took the giving end of the dildo and put it in her mouth, sucking it slowly and with a satisfied look on her face. She pulled the dildo out, making a pop sound with her cheek.