Penny the Conqueror Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Girtan turned, letting Oola have a good look at her perky rounded ass. "Come, Jasilla. We shall cleanse ourselves in the shower area." Jasilla got to her feet, her legs wobbling like a newborn deer.

Oola ran up into the hall and went to her room. She shut the door behind her, pressing her back up against it. Her heart was still racing. There slept Groovi, looking as peaceful as ever.

Oola tore off all of her clothes and her fur-lined boots, then laid down on the bed next to Groovi. She was still horny from watching her former lover fucking her new friend, then the woman who wanted to fuck her as she was there out in the open.

Oola looked down at Groovi. Her nightie buttoned up in the front. "Forgive me, Groovi," Oola whispered, then unbuttoned Groovi's top to expose her breasts. Groovi had decent-sized boobs, and her nipples were pointed and cute with the pink colouring.

Oola stroked herself slowly at first, then used her ring finger on her clit. She also hiked up her ass so that she could stick a finger in her anus. She pictured herself wrestling with Girtan, with all of the other warriors cheering them on. They would wrestle for some time, then Girtan might get the best of her. Oola pictured herself with her face to the ground and her ass up and prone, her full vulnerability for all to see. Girtan would get her strapless dildo inserted into herself, then grab Oola's ass cheeks and prepare for the fucking.

Girtan would jam it in, rough and careless. Oola would gladly accept, and they would fuck and pound in front of the cheering crowd.

Oola rubbed her cunt with fury, looking down at Groovi's bare tits. The heat was building up inside of her. Her ass humped up and down wildly as the she came. Oola gasped when she saw she had gushed a great deal onto the bed. "Oh no," she whispered. Oola got up and got another blanket out of the closet, then covered her side of the bed with it. She laid down on the new blanket, then reached over and had a handful of Groovi's tit. Groovi's head tossed for a few seconds, and Oola was worried that she might have woken her love.

Groovi made a sweet grunt, then rolled over and threw an arm around Oola. Oola laid there, afraid to move, then put her own arms around Groovi. Oola let herself fall asleep.

The next day, Sakura and Penny took off on the hover bike to go exploring the village. Oola decided she and Groovi could take a day from training to go do their own exploring. There was a lookout several kilometres away that could only be accessed by staircase. When they arrived, they realized they had maybe three hundred steps to climb. Someone had carved the marble steps and placed them just to get up there.

They finally climbed to the top, where a stone platform with a fence was there. Groovi massaged her sore legs, but was still able to appreciate the view. "Wow! We are up so high!" The lookout faced out over the valley, giving a great view of the farming valley as well as Grandfort.

The two of them sat on the wooden bench and gazed out on the view. Oola wrapped her big arm around Groovi's shoulders. Groovi gazed out into the horizon with a wondrous look. "I have never seen anything like this! I am so blessed!"

Oola sniffed Groovi's long silver hair. "As am I. I do not wish to ever to lose you."

Groovi snapped out of it and looked at Oola. "What? I do not wish that, either! Why, Oola, are you bored with me?"

"Not at all," Oola said. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a special toy. "Would you like to make this view extra beautiful?"

It took only sixty seconds, and Oola was fucking Groovi from behind. Groovi was bracing herself against the waist-high wall along the lookout edge. "This is so exciting! Ooh! This is such a beautiful sight, and now you are here with me! And you are making the beast with me!"

Oola held onto Groovi's fine ass cheeks as she pumped her lover. "You are all I want out of life, Groovi! Ooh, you are so beautiful!" Oola held up Groovi's hair, watching the feeldoe slide in and out of Groovi's twat. "This feels wonderful! Oh, I am so lucky!"

Groovi spread out her arms. "People! I am making the beast with my gorgeous love! My name is Groovi, and I am getting fucked!"

Oola wiped the sweat on her forehead. "I do not believe that is the expression, dear!"

"Woo! This is wonderful! I am alive! I am free!" She leaned forward on the wall and groaned. "I am coming! I am coming!"

Groovi came. Oola pulled out, and Groovi squeezed her legs together and pumped her ass up and down. "Oooh!"

Oola took the feeldoe out of herself, then she remembered that night with Girtan. She put the fake dick in her mouth and sucked it off. There was something so wonderful about the act. "Groovi," Oola said sternly. "You do me now."

Groovi looked over her shoulder with that seductive look of hers. "You are sure?"

"I wish to have you penetrate me here," Oola insisted. "I want you to appreciate this view."

Oola assumed the position, getting her hands flat on the wall. She did her best to arch up her back. Groovi fiddled with the feeldoe to keep it in, then walked up to Oola. She held a hand on Oola's ass to steady her, then pushed her way into her pussy.

Groovi held onto Oola's cheeks as she started fucking. Oola laid her chest along the wall and spread out her arms. "Do it, darling," she begged.

Groovi had to hold onto the fuck toy with one hand to keep it in her, but she was able to pick up the pace. She watched out on the horizon as she fucked her lover. "Oh! I am loving this! I get to make the beast with my sweet lover and watch this view! I am so happy!"

Oola moaned and grunted with each of Groovi's thrusts. "You are doing well, love. Oh! That's it! Slap it!"

Groovi wound up with a huge slap on Oola's ass. "My woman can take it!"

"Wow!" Oola pushed back with her ass. "That is how you tame the savage! Ooh! Do it, Groovi!"

"I can tame you, dear!" Groovi panted and grunted. Her chest was covered in perspiration. Groovi reached under to steady the feeldoe, but ended up flicking her bean instead. Oola's knees caved a bit, so Groovi decided to keep her finger right on the pearl and fuck at the same time. Oola howled in approval.

Groovi took the feeldoe out of her own pussy, then got down on her knees and held onto the end, moving it out of Oola at rapid speed. Oola came with a fury. She collapsed onto her ass, then got turned around. Groovi held the toy in her hand, smiling.

"Taste it," Oola said. Groovi put the fuck toy in her mouth and sucked it with satisfaction. The two of them kissed, then got up and got dressed again. Oola took Groovi down the stairs on her back.

It was finally time to leave. Sakura and Penny had the bike packed up and were saying goodbye to all of their hosts.

Girtan and Oola were over by the statue of Quinta, the liberator of the planet. "I will miss you, orange woman," Girtan admitted with a sweet smile. She put her arms around Oola and squeezed. "Our gates are always open," she whispered in Oola's ear. "Especially mine." She pulled back and flicked her long brown hair. "Please care for her greatness. I know you can do it."

Oola put her fist to her chest and bowed, then walked off. She went to Groovi and put an arm around her. "I am ready to leave."

The four of them got in their vehicles and headed out. Oola was nervous that Girtan would be a problem with constant flirting and grabbing her in the shower if they ever returned.

Groovi rubbed Oola's arm while Oola drove. "You were wonderful on this trip, darling. I love you."

Oola's stomach churned. "I love you, too." She looked into the rear-view monitor, watching as Grandfort got smaller. Training at the forbidden palace was like a dream to her, but Groovi meant the world to Oola.

Groovi leaned back in her chair and curled up for a nap. Oola kept a hand resting on Groovi's thigh. "Girtan. Hmph."