Penny the Conqueror Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bliss leaned over and reached underneath Penny's thighs to examine her vulva up close. Bliss's boobs mashed onto Penny. Penny loved the feel of the heat coming off of her attendant.

"I feel like tasting you, your greatness," Bliss said. Penny reached over and pushed Bliss's head down. Bliss lifted up her veil, then got her tongue out and did her magic, while Penny let her legs go limp.

"Oh God," Penny groaned. "Oh, I wanna do the same to you."

Without missing a beat, Bliss got her leg hoisted up and her pussy right over Penny's face. Penny reached in behind and held onto Bliss's ass cheeks as she slurped and licked. Bliss had the loveliest little tongue flick.

"Oh, this is what I needed," Penny moaned. She kneaded Bliss's cheeks as Bliss worked away.

"Your greatness," Bliss said as she lifted up her torso. She had to keep her veil covering her face. "We should lie down on the mattress."

Bliss helped Penny up, then they held hands as they went to the air mattress. Penny got on her back, while Bliss pumped out a few more squirts and ran her palms flat on Penny's body. Bliss climbed on and rubbed her pussy back and forth against Penny's hips. Penny let her hands rest on Bliss's thighs as she stared up at those beautiful orbs.

"God, can I please see your face?" begged Penny.

"It would not be good for you, your greatness," replied Bliss. "Let us just enjoy the moment."

Penny was frustrated at Bliss's teasing, but she had to admit that the anonymity was driving her wild. The two of them bucked and moaned on the springy mattress.

"It's gonna happen," Penny grunted. Bliss got off of her queen, and got down to stroke and rub at Penny's hole. Penny clutched onto the mattress, her ass bobbing up and down. Bliss put her face down and flicked her sweet tongue along Penny's clit. Penny rested her hand on Bliss's head. "Do it! Do it! YES!" Penny came with fury.

Bliss got up on her knees, and Penny admired her glistening red body. "Your greatness, I will leave now. Please help yourself to the shower and any products you might need."

"No, wait!" Penny sat up. "Please, I just--"

"Good night, your greatness," Bliss said, and left.

Penny did a kick on the mattress in frustration. She got up a couple of minutes later and headed for the shower. She got the oil scrubbed off of herself. This was going to driver her nuts as to who her seducer was. She could definitely rule out who it was not.

Penny got a long robe and put it on, then made way back to her chambers. It was late, and there were few servants milling around. The few that were there would pause and give a courteous bow to their queen-designate. Penny made it up to her room, then turned out the lights. She threw off the robe and bounded into the extra-large bed, then went to sleep after five minutes.

Boccan time went in eighths. Penny met with Lolo at third hour, meaning around nine o'clock. Penny walked into Lolo's office, where she was preparing herbal tea.

Lolo turned around and gave a curtsy. She was wearing a full-length dress, with full sleeves and a lace scarf. She was wearing her usual spectacles, and her hair was done up with a single bun. "Your greatness," Lolo said in her usual airy tone. "Have you had breakfast? I have an assortment of flake tarts."

"That sounds great," Penny replied, then she walked in and sat down. She noticed Lolo was pushing her lips together. Penny sprung up. "Let me try that again!" She smoothed out her own dress and sat down gently this time. Lolo's face softened up.

"You are doing well, your greatness," Lolo mentioned. She sat down in her own elegant way, then offered Penny a cup of tea on a saucer. Penny reached out her hand to take it.

"No," Lolo said.

Penny growled. "What? I'm just taking the tea!"

"Accept the tea, your greatness," Lolo said. "Take a saucer, and I will show you." Penny did so. She handed the saucer to Lolo, who extended her hand with her thumb stuck out. The moment the saucer made contact, Lolo gripped on, then drew the saucer in towards her rather than the clumsier method that Penny used.

"I think I get it," Penny replied. "So a lot of these gestures are not really for my sake."

"These gestures are a means of communication," Lolo intoned. "In many social settings, what you do is just as important as what you say. Like it or not, you are being observed, and all of your actions are being judged."

Penny folded her arms. "Seems pretty unfair. Why should how I accept tea matter? What's wrong with just being a strong leader? Shouldn't that count?"

Lolo stood up, looking as if she was suppressing some serious frustrations. "Madam, why do you suppose I chose this vocation?"

The things that Girtan told her the other day swirled in her head. Rather than poke those nerves, she decided to do something diplomatic and listen. "Because...you like serving tea?"

Lolo took a small breath of release. "I have dedicated my time to making refinement of others my mission. Do you think manners and courtesy are some antiquated notion? They are a sign of discipline, of regard, and of refinement. These are not trivial qualities in a leader, madam. I have devoted my life in order to impart these notions on the most crude, uncultured soldiers. Ones that--" She stopped to shake her head. "Ones that fornicate in the royal gardens, madam. They have been having their way with this great institution. I bear no grudge against the current queen, but she has left these halls without care. I have not the authority to address such matters. I can only lead by example."

Penny suddenly felt self-conscious about requesting a massage. "It's a difficult thing. The...fraternizing seems to keep their spirits up. What else can they do? They're all stuck here. They only really have each other."

"I do not doubt their dedication to you or to their stations," Lolo continued. "I have been labouring to instill other values into them, one woman at a time. Their soldiering duties would have them perform other tasks--diplomacy, training, and even espionage."

Penny leaned in. "Spying? Really? Aw, that's so cool!"

"Your greatness, please pour the ant honey and stir," Lolo requested.

Penny took the small bottle and poured it in, then stirred her spoon.

"No," Lolo said flatly.

"Aw, come on!" Penny threw the spoon down. "It's like you're just waiting for me to screw up!"

Lolo took her own jar of ant honey and poured it in, then took her spoon gracefully. She stirred the tea, then put down her spoon. She took the cup and took a sip. "What did I do differently?" Penny shrugged. "Did I make any noise? Did I scrape the side of my tea cup?"

Penny sputtered. "Like, who cares?"

Lolo put down her cup and did her adorable cross-legged knee clutch. "Your greatness, I have leaned more about you in these last ten minutes than you will ever realize. For one, you are quick to anger from feelings of criticism."

"Well, sure," Penny began. "But isn't everybody?"

"I can also tell you have feelings of both inadequacy and estrangement," Lolo continued. "Now, knowing that you are an alien who has had suddenly been thrust into a high-pressure position, I have the advantage. You are broadcasting it to the room with your actions is what is the concern. All of your actions are predicated on your behaviours." She picked up her tea and took a sip. "What am I thinking?"

Penny shook her head. "I...don't know."

"Would you like to be able to tell just by looking at me?" Lolo took another sip. "This is what I teach with deportment. Conceal, then deal."

Penny gained a new respect for Lolo at that point. "Wait. Before we get started with the whole refinement lesson, I need to know some things." She took her own cup of tea, and doing her best to copy Lolo's moves, took a sip without making a sound. Her usual brash slurps and making the ahhh noise were noticeably absent. She had surprised herself by changing her own behaviour, and it was all because she felt like doing it.

Lolo put down her cup. "Very well. Please, ask away."

"What happened with Girtan?" Penny's eyebrow arched up.

Lolo looked taken aback, a rarity for her. "We are merely colleagues. The domestic help tends to keep its distance from the soldiers."

"Yeah," Penny teased, "but what happens when the domestics were supposed to be soldiers themselves?"

Lolo adjusted her glasses and looked off in the distance. "I was supposed to join the Majestic Guard. They had me trained for two years. I learned the finer points of hand-to-hand combat, swordsmanship, light pistols. I even did deprivation training in the Scorchlands. It was both the most gruelling and rewarding time of my life. Then, I was introduced to Grovis, the former occupier of this position."

"You met her, and you wanted to do this instead," Penny concluded.

"Lady Grovis was an exceptional woman," Lolo continued. "I decided...ooh, perhaps when I was six months from my Day of Ascension, that this was what I was meant to do. They do not understand! We, as domestics, are meant to support them! They are helpless without us! Utter brutes of females."

"What about Girtan?" Penny pressed for more information. "I want to know how she fits into this."

"Girtan and I were meant to graduate together," Lolo said. "We had also meant to...well, we had an understanding. Once we had reached the Day of Ascension, we would make a relationship formalized. I had waited, and she said she would wait for me. It was a few days before our acceptance to the Majestic Guard, and I had to give her the unfortunate news." Lolo took a sip of her tea. "She was frantic. She had felt as if I had betrayed her, and I feel as if perhaps I did."

"Aw," Penny replied. "You two were in love!"

"I would not couch it in such a manner," Lolo responded. "What I felt for her could not be so easily categorized. I wanted to follow her into her chosen position, but I was better at this. This position still requires discipline and analysis."

Penny sniffed. "You know, I was looking down on you at first. I know queens are never supposed to say sorry, but I have to here. I was wrong."

Lolo had a momentary flicker of a smile. "Would you like to join me for lunch today? I can make arrangements to have us dine in here."

"That sounds great," Penny said.

Lolo went over to the wall panel and pushed the summon button. "Chef, please prepare the rockfish and sweet squash. We would also like a small dish of fonfo pudding. Have it delivered to my study, please."

"We will have it ready in one hour," the chef came back.

"Why do I get the feeling that lunch will turn into a lesson?" said Penny with a chuckle.

Lolo returned to her chair and sat down in her usual graceful manner. "Every moment is a chance to better ourselves, your greatness. I trust I am not taxing you too much. Girtan has agreed to see to your physical training in the afternoon." She took another sip of her tea. "We wish you great success, your greatness, as it will benefit all of us when you become a powerful and respected queen."

The two of them had a productive lunch, with Lolo showing Penny many of the utensils that would make for a clean dining experience. The rockfish came from the river, and had a shelled back, which made it difficult to cut into as well as to eat properly. Lolo used slender forks to pry it open, then a serrated knife to cut away the fattier bits to get to the meat. Penny had a few embarrassing slips at first, but she was making progress. Lolo was being encouraging.

That afternoon, Girtan took her to the training ground and showed her some moves. Penny learned how to aim a bow, then did some target practice with the laser pistol. She also learned how to throw a person, with Penny successfully hoisting Girtan over her shoulder and throwing her to the ground.

After ninety minutes, Girtan had her stop. "Rest, your greatness," Girtan said. "We request your presence in Training Room 2 at the seventh hour. There is a ceremony we wish for you to officiate."

"Oh, a little late-night party? That sounds fun." Penny shook Girtan's hand. "Thanks for the session."

She went back into the main hall to get changed. As she went to go up the stairs, she saw a slender, tall maiden walk past her, giving a small curtsy as she went. "It is nice to see you again, your greatness." She went off quickly.

Penny almost went up the stairs, then quickly turned. Something about that voice. "Bliss?" Her heart raced as she watched the young lady walk away. Penny put a hand to her temple. "Oh, that's going to drive me crazy."

Penny got showered and changed to a light dress, then went to eat a light dinner in the solitary room of the dining hall. She was anxious about the meeting that night, and decided to have a quick nap.

The seventh hour came, and Penny went off to the training room. The halls were nearly empty as it was so late. She found the door and went in.

There was an attendant waiting, wearing a silver mask tied up at the back with a velvet ribbon. The mask conformed well to her face and concealed her cheeks and forehead. "Your greatness! Please, come this way!" Penny was ushered over behind a standing screen. "You must disrobe. The ceremony is about to start."

"What, just get stripped off?" Penny was shocked at the brazenness of the young woman.

"You may use the screen," the woman told her. "Please also wear the robe and put on the mask."

Penny went behind the screen, and saw the white robe and gold mask sitting on a tall stool. Penny did as instructed, getting naked and putting on the robe, which was opened up on the front. She had a black silky rope to tie it up in the front. The gold mask was similar to the helper's, only it had four rectangular shapes about three inches tall sticking out of the top, almost like a crown. She put on the mask, feeling its weight, and tried her best to tie it behind her head.

She emerged from behind the screen. The helper got in behind and assisted with the knot. "You look fabulous, your greatness," the helped said. She offered her arm, and Penny took it. They walked out into the main training area, which was surprisingly dark.

A few low purple lights lit up the large rubber mat, maybe fifty feet by fifty feet. A large wooden chair with a high back was waiting at the edge of the mattress. There were candles along the edges of the walls.

The helper led Penny to the chair and got her to sit. "This is pretty majestic," Penny said with a small laugh.

"I hope your greatness is comfortable," the helper said. She then went to the wall and chimed a small bell hanging on the wall.

Eleven other women walked in and went to the mat, all wearing the same type of robe as Penny, as well as the same type of silver masks as the helper. Between the masks and the low lights, it was almost impossible to make out who was who. The women all got in a semi-circle, standing to face the queen-designate in her throne.

The helper stepped forward. "Welcome to the shaka-nu-ri. This ceremony is for the warriors of Grandfort, and is to be guarded in total secrecy. Those who betray such trust will be subject to harsh consequences." The helper then moved next to Penny in the chair and squatted down. "Your greatness," she whispered. "Please do not be alarmed by any of the events you might see here tonight. If you are at all uncomfortable at any time, please say so, and we can cease."

Penny nodded, the weight of her mask feeling a bit awkward on her face. The helper got up. "This is the first shaka-nu-ri to commence in twenty-five years. It is a most blessed event, that our new queen-designate should wish to participate. We must all thank our new queen."

"Thank you, your greatness," the rest of the woman said in unison. Penny's arms broke out in goosebumps. This was way more attention than she expected!

"We are joined by two new warriors to Grandfort," the helper went on. "They have recently celebrated their Day of Ascension. Step forward, please."

Two women stepped into the centre of the semi-circle. They turned to face Penny. Penny could not make out anything about their faces.

"The two combatants will set themselves in a contest of strength to determine the winner," the helper announced. "In the tradition of shaka-nu-ri, the contest will be wrestling. No restrictive items are permitted, including clothing."

Penny pushed her lips together. This was definitely unexpected! Then she did some calculations in her head. If the shaka-nu-ri was done twenty-five years ago, Queen Revulo would have been somewhere in her mid-forties when the last one was done. Penny made a note to ask her about that in secret sometime.

"This competition will be to determine which one of you will have her purity taken by the queen-designate," the helper went on. Penny jolted up in her chair. "You both agree that you will abide by the judgment of the winner, and that you will respect the wishes of her greatness, even if she declines to be with you." The two competitors nodded in agreement. "This contest is designed to challenge your four innate talents--those of cunning, strength, sacrifice, and survival."

Penny reached up to touch her mask, and felt the four different rectangles sticking up. The four pillars! These were the same aspects of her Feats.

"There is no shame in this room," the helper went on. "This ceremony is to celebrate our achievements as warriors. We are all better for being here. There is love here. There is support here. We are all blessed to be in the presence of her greatness."

"We are all one, and we are love," the other women chanted together.

"We shall commence with the shaka-nu-ri," the helper said. "Please disrobe." The two competitors took off their long white robes and handed them to the helper. The helper offered a small bronze bottle in return. The two competitors poured out the liquid into their hands, then began to coat each other. The glistening shine in the low light let Penny know it was oil.

Penny took in deep breaths as the helper went to take her place next to the large chair. "This will be most pleasing, your greatness," the helper said to Penny.

The two competitors appeared done with coating themselves. "Assume positions," called out the helper. The two combatants back off a few feet from each other, and looked ready to attack. The other women went to the edges of the large mat.

"Commence!"

The two women, wearing nothing but silver masks, grabbed onto each other and struggled. The other women stood silently and watched the spectacle. One of the women grabbed the other and flung her over the shoulder. It was a signature move that suggested Girtan's training.

The two women were on the mat now, wrestling and groping as best as they could with the oil on. One woman grabbed the other in a headlock and wrapped her legs around the other, squeezing as hard as possible. The other kicked with fury to throw her tormentor off. She eventually broke free, then the two of them grappled each other on their knees.

Penny was panting at this point, but she tried her best to keep her composure. Watching these two athletic women, paragons of athleticism and beauty, was getting Penny excited.

The women were spread out and still grappling, with one on top of the other now. Their tits were slipping and mashing into each other, and the one on top managed to get her hips jammed in between the other's legs. They were hugging and face to face. It really looked as if they were having sex with each other at this point.

The only way to win such a contest was through submission or a decision. The woman underneath was able to kick both of her legs up and get her ankles wrapped around her opponent's neck, then forced her off. The woman then hopped up and got the other in a headlock. She held on steadily. The two of them managed to get their legs scissored together, looking as if they were bumping doughnuts. From the groans, it sounded as if they did not mind.