Penny the Conqueror Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman in a headlock broke away, but kept rubbing her pussy onto the other. She pulled away, then grabbed her opponent in a bear hug. She clasped her hands together around the other woman and squeezed for all she was worth. The woman being squeezed could not get her arms broken away. She groaned and screamed, then went limp. "I surrender!"

The grappler let her opponent go, and the two of them hugged. The helper next to Penny went over and held up the victor's arm. The other women clapped and whooped. "We have a winner. I wish to congratulate both competitors. You have fought well, and you are brave for doing so before us. There is no shame tonight."

The helper went to put down the robes and oil, then got a strapon. The loser of the competition went to go stand with her fellow warriors, who were all congratulatory to her. "I would request the queen-designate come forward," the helper said. Penny arose from the throne, then went over to the helper. Two of the other women in robes went to disrobe Penny, then the helper assisted Penny in getting her strapon on. There was a simple velcro fastener in the back.

"I would request that we all join hands and celebrate in one of our sisters in her victory, as well as her chance to lose her virtue to our lovely queen-designate," the helper said to the room.

All of the other women joined hands in a circle around Penny and the victor. "We love her greatness," the circle chanted.

The victorious woman got down on the mat and got her legs spread apart. "I wish to be taken by you, your greatness."

Penny got to her knees. She held onto the fake cock, a smooth purple knob built to go right in. "Are you ready?"

"I am ready to receive her greatness," the woman moaned. She had already given herself a good rub to get herself warmed up.

"We are all equal," announced the helper as she joined the circle. "We are all born into this world with nothing. Let us all join with her greatness and our proud fighter." All of the women took off their robes and cast them off the mat, then resumed holding hands.

"Please, your greatness," begged the victor.

Penny got in position, then shoved the dildo inside of the woman. The fighter's eyes shot open wide as she felt the cock push inside of her. "I have been blessed!"

"You have been blessed," chanted the other women in the circle.

Penny thrusted and pushed. The victor was highly energetic, moaning and screeching with every fuck. "I love you, your greatness," the victor yelled.

"We love you, your greatness," the circle chanted.

This was getting Penny warmed up. She fucked the anonymous woman faster. The women in the circle copied the victor's groans and gasps. Penny held onto the woman's thighs as she pumped in and out. She looked up at all of the nude women, looking glorious. She was starting to get it--she did not feel any modesty or shame at this point.

Penny looked down at the lovely woman, then groped her breast. "Oh, greatness! I feel like I am not worthy," said the victor.

"You are worthy," chanted the circle.

Penny was getting sweaty. "On your hands and knees." The woman complied, flipping over and getting her ass up in the air. Penny moved up and pushed the dildo into her partner. The young woman groaned as the purple cock pushed in. Penny picked up her pace and fucked the fighter. The circle stood there with no comment or expression.

Penny looked at all of the women, and was sure she saw Girtan. This woman had larger breasts and looked a few inches taller than the others. She locked eyes with the tall woman as she held onto the ass cheeks of her fuck partner.

The woman getting fucked had her chest pressed to the mat, her arms spread out. "I love her greatness!"

Penny looked around at the women. "Make her feel special! Tell her you love her! Tell her she's a great fighter!"

"We love you," said the circle in unison. "You are a great fighter."

The fighter was practically screaming at this point. She got her hands up under her again and pushed her ass back to match with Penny's thrusting.

Penny saw the oiled loser of the battle. She waved her over, and the combatant came forward and squatted down by Penny. Penny leaned into her ear. "Listen, let the winner have me for tonight, but I still want to be with you. Meet me two nights from now, in my quarters, at the seventh hour." The oily woman nodded, then gave Penny a sweet kiss on the cheek. She got up and assumed her spot within the circle again.

Penny's flopping breasts were sweaty from all of the work she was doing, and she gave them a good rub with a free hand. She had her other palm flat on the winner's lower back. "I am ready, your greatness," whimpered the victor.

"She is ready," the circle chanted. Just then, the winner pulled away, collapsing down on the mat. She twitched and shuddered as the circle cheered and clapped.

Penny smiled, then got over and helped the woman to her feet. It was awkward having the fake cock in between her legs. "We salute the winner!" The circle clapped and cheered again. The women in the circle all gave the winner a congratulatory kiss on the cheek, with the loser doing the same at the end. The two of them hugged as well.

The helper raised her arms. "This concludes the shaka-nu-ri. Please remember that we are to mention nothing of tonight's event. Peace and love to all of you."

"Peace and love to you," said the rest of the women, Penny included.

The women got dressed and headed for the exit. Penny went behind the screen and changed back, and was ushered out.

Morning with Lolo made the previous night seem like a fevered dream. They were sitting in the study again, practicing drinking tea. Lolo had on her usual ankle-to-neck dress with her adorable spectacles.

Penny put down her tea. "What other things happen in this palace?"

"It is fairly routine here, your greatness," Lolo said. "I am not privy to any other activities."

"Just, uh...last night we had a get-together..." Penny was reluctant to discuss anything, given the warning from last night. Lolo only shook her head. "Never mind. What about all the fraternizing that happens around here? Did you ever...you know!"

Lolo put down her cup and tented her fingers in front of her. "I was...never invited to such things." She sucked in her cheeks and looked away.

"Awww!" Penny leaned forward. "Lolo! You're still...pure?"

"If you wish to make fun of me--"

"No, no!" Penny held her hand on Lolo's knee. "I'm really sorry. I'm...surprised is all! You're really beautiful!" Lolo blushed and held her hand to her cheek. "That's a bit of an accomplishment, especially in this place. What was it? Did you just not like anyone here?"

Lolo stiffened her lips. "I just...I could not make it happen. Then I have to listen to the stories of...her."

Penny nodded. "Girtan."

"There she is--in the garden, in the grotto, in the showers..." Lolo shook her head. "They said it was to promote morale."

"Didn't you ever want to do the same?" Penny asked.

Lolo fiddled with her long silver hair. "Perhaps some of us do not concern ourselves with such frivolities."

"Hey, we all need to blow off steam once in a while," Penny said as she leaned back. "You're in paradise here, girlie."

They continued with the decorum lessons, and Penny had noticed that her own mannerisms were changing, and probably for the better. She also found some of her sweeping gestures were spilling over to the self-defence, as her moves were getting more fluid.

One night, Penny was reading an old text, doing her best to read over the Boccan scripture, when she heard a a chime at her door. "Please, come."

In walked a Boccon woman, and by her dress she could tell that she was one of the warriors. "Your greatness? I am sorry to intrude."

Penny got up from her bed and smiled. She wanted to try and sound as royal as possible tonight. "Come forward," she said. "What troubles you?"

"I, uh..." The girl swallowed. "You told me...to...?"

It clicked in Penny's head--this was the loser of the wrestling match! "Of course! Oh, please come and sit down. What's your name?"

The two of them sat down. "I am Distine. The other girl that night was Shoda. Oh, maybe I cannot discuss that."

Penny chuckled and raised a hand. "Perhaps that's all we need to say. I was flattered that you wished to be with me. May I offer you a drink?"

"I am fine, your greatness," Distine said. "Well, perhaps not--I am nervous."

"Please, don't be," Penny pleaded. "Why don't we talk for a while?"

Penny regaled Distine with tales of Earth, especially her recent trip back there with Oola and Groovi. Distine appeared to be relaxed, even giddy.

Penny took Distine's hands and led her to the bed, where they both sat down. "This bedroom is so lovely," Distine commented. "I am fortunate to have met you, greatness."

The two of them sat and exchanged glances. Penny leaned back a bit and smiled. "Would you like to kiss me?" Distine nodded, then leaned in slowly, kissing her queen-to-be.

The night was unlike the spectacle in the training room. Distine was gentle and caring. The two of them had a lovely night of sex. No toys, no spectators--just caressing and lots of kissing.

The two of them laid in bed and cuddled for a while. Distine stroked Penny's blonde hair. "I love you, your greatness," Distine whispered into Penny's ear.

The two of them kissed again. "I'm sorry, but I can't get you to spend the night," Penny said. "I still have to maintain a certain level of mystique."

The two of them got dressed, then they kissed again. Distine went to the door. "I shall be looking forward to seeing you again, your greatness." She left.

The next night, Girtan had received instructions to head to the training room from one of her subordinates. The lights were out, save for a few purple lights. There were also some candles along the walls.

"Who is there?" Girtan struggled to look in the darkness. There was another shadow in the room as well. "Identify yourself."

"I might have known," the voice came back. "I suppose you wanted to try to humiliate me here."

"Lolo?" Girtan moved closer. "Am I to be tempted with lukewarm tea and stale biscuits?"

"SILENCE!" The voice echoed through the training room, secretly aided by a microphone. The two women jumped and turned. A spotlight shone down, showing a tall chair with a large backing. There sat a woman with white skin, wearing a long white gown and wearing a golden mask with four rectangles sticking from the top.

"I was the one who summoned you here," said Penny. "I have convened the shaka-nu-ri."

Lolo made a face. "The shaka-nu-ri? That has not been performed..."

"Since four days ago," Girtan finished.

"I will dictate procedures!" Penny pushed a button on the hidden remote control she had in her hand, making a thunder sound effect. "If both parties agree, you will wrestle. The winner will perform on the loser. Do we agree?"

Girtan scoffed and folded her toned arms. "It would not be a challenge. She is weak and reeks of cowardice."

Lolo put her hands on her hips. "Perhaps it is you who is terrified of losing to a lowly servant."

Girtan sneered. "I accept!"

"Disrobe," Penny ordered.

The two of them turned their backs to each other, then got stripped off. It was at this time that Penny really got an appreciation for how busty they both were. Lolo had an amazingly small waist, but still had a great set of cans. Penny guessed she must still have kept up her training, even after becoming the decorum coach.

"On the stool is an oil container, as well as the tool that will go to the winner," Penny said. Lolo went over and picked up the bottle, then poured out a generous amount on her hand and went back to the centre. She handed the bottle to Girtan, who snatched it away with a dirty look. She did the same, the both of them coating themselves down. Girtan looked like a street fighter, while Lolo looked like an anime character.

Girtan put the oil back and resumed her spot in the middle of the ring. They both went down in wrestling stances, ready to strike.

"Begin," ordered Penny.

The two women lunged at each other, a tangle of arms and legs. Girtan grappled Lolo and tackled her to the mat. Penny had a giant smile on her face. Girtan took hold of Lolo's arm and looked as if she was twisting it in an unnatural position. Lolo groaned, then pulled her arm forward sharply, jarring Girtan and causing her to topple over.

The two of them had trouble gripping onto one another. Penny was hypnotized by the slippery boobs mashing together, topped only by the squeals and groans coming from the two women. It was sexy as hell watching Lolo, this icon of grace and sophistication, now on the floor wrestling with the valkyrie maiden.

Lolo wrapped a leg around Girtan's thigh as they hugged each other. "Surrender," demanded Girtan. "You were always weak. I knew you could not make it!"

Lolo groaned under the strain. "You are unable to process that I was not willing to do what you wanted! I decide what I do with my life!" She toppled over, dragging Girtan with her. Girtan broke her grip free. Lolo got up on her knees, then grabbed a handful of Girtan's brown hair. Girtan shrieked, then managed to break Lolo's grip free.

The two of them got up on their feet again, then gripped each other and struggled on the mat. Some of the oil got on the mat from when they were on it, making their stances clumsy. Lolo reached out with her foot and managed to hook Girtan, making her flip down.

Lolo pounced, getting on top of Girtan. Lolo held onto Girtan's legs with her own, while the two of them kept their arms wrapped around each other. Their lips were about an inch apart.

"You said you cared for me!" Girtan screeched as she tried to break free.

"I never stopped caring about you!" Lolo appeared to be humping her hips up and down. "Do you know how hard it is for me to hear that you are making sex with your fellow officers?"

Girtan grunted and strained to break free. "You were always welcome to join! You stupid woman--I wanted it to be you every time!"

The two of them struggled and flipped over, still mashing their large breasts into each other. "You are lying!" Lolo had made it up on top again. She managed to get Girtan's legs forced apart, then jammed her own legs in for a scissoring. Girtan seemed less willing to put up a fight at this point. Lolo pumped her hips into Girtan's groin, as Girtan laid there with her boobs flopping back and forth.

"Is this what you wanted?" asked Lolo with her teeth baring. Girtan appeared to be getting lost in ecstasy. Lolo jumped off, then was able to flip Girtan over. She leaped onto Girtan's back, then caught her in a headlock. Girtan looked unable to throw her tormentor off. Lolo reached down with her free hand to tickle Girtan's twat. Girtan cried out in hesitation.

"Say it," Lolo demanded.

After thirty seconds of fiddling, Girtan pounded the mat. "Very well! I surrender! I surrender!"

Lolo got up, then walked off of the mat. Girtan got on all fours, then pivoted around and crawled over to her queen-designate. "Your greatness!" Girtan looked fearful. "This was not a fair match. I did not anticipate her athletic prowess! Please, I beg you--do not let her do this!"

In the faint light, you could hear the sound of the velcro being applied. Girtan looked over her shoulder, then looked back at Penny. "She is serious, your greatness! Please! Have mercy on me!"

The light over Penny dimmed down to nothing. Girtan felt two hands being placed on her ass. Her heart was beating hard and fast now. "Your greatness, I...AI-YI-YI!"

Lolo had inserted the strapon inside of Girtan. She started to move back and forth slowly, keeping her hands planted tenderly on Girtan's firm backside. Lolo was moaning gently as she worked the cock in and out.

"Lolo!" Girtan's voice quivered as she held herself steady on hands and knees. "Oh my! You are doing it, my dear! Why?"

"I always wanted this!" Lolo hung her head back as she stepped up the pace. Only the sound of Lolo's thighs banging into Girtan's juicy ass cheeks could be heard. Lolo was pounding away with full force now. Girtan pushed with her hands in order to withstand the fucking.

After about five minutes, Girtan was getting fired up. "Look at me when you have sex with me," Girtan demanded. "At least do me that courtesy!"

Lolo pulled out of Girtan, making her groan and quiver as the cock slid out of her cunt. Girtan rolled on her back, then slid herself toward Lolo. Lolo held the cock steady, then pushed it in. She was on top, resting on her elbows. She started to fuck Girtan again. Girtan had her legs up around Lolo's waist.

The two of them fucked with fury as they stared into each others' eyes. Lolo's silver hair was getting damp from the sweat and oil. "Is it always...unh...this good?"

"It was never this good before," Girtan gasped. "Lolo! You are amazing!" The two of them kissed as Lolo continued with her furious pumping. They were a mess of sweat and oil at this point.

Lolo had Girtan roll on top. Girtan sank down again on the strapon and pumped her shapely ass up and down. Her large tits flopped and bounced in all directions. Lolo held onto one, having to stretch out her hand to take the full globe in her grasp. The nipples were stuck out, a deep maroon. Lolo humped her ass up to increase the force of Girtan's fucking.

Lolo heard a noise, and tilted her head back to see. Penny's silhouette showed her with one leg propped up on the chair's armrest. Lolo focused back on Girtan's body. Her slippery boobs were jiggling wildly as she received her fucking.

"Oh!" Girtan tensed up and her eyes rolled back. "Oh, it is happening! Lolo! I waited so long for thiiiiis! Ahhhh!" Girtan twitched and tightened up, then fell over. She curled up and moaned, her leg twitching. Lolo got up and laid right next to Girtan, ripping off the strapon. She took Girtan's face in her hands, then planted a huge kiss on her lips.

Girtan caught her breath, then went down on Lolo. Girtan really knew how to dig in and scoop the labia. Lolo pulled at her own hair as she got her tongue-lashing. Within a minute, Lolo screamed as the full force hit her. Girtan moved her way up and put an arm around Lolo, while Lolo let herself calm down.

Lolo smiled and put her own arms around Girtan. "I hope it is always this nice." The two of them kissed and rubbed each other down.

The light over the throne came on, and there sat Penny with her legs spread out and her robe open, exposing her vulva and just about showing her breasts. "Oh, you guys were so...OH!" She grabbed onto her gown and pulled it tight again. "This concludes the shaka-nu-ri." Penny stood up and cinched her robe closed with the rope. She sat down quickly and tried to look royal again. "I thank you for competing. You may now leave. None of what transpired tonight will be discussed, under penalty of torture. Is that understood?"

The two women agreed as they got up off the floor. They got dressed, as difficult as it was with their oily bodies, then exited. Penny stretched out her legs and let her entire body collapse in relief. "Fuck, that was fun to rub one out to."

Penny decided the next day it was time to return to the main palace. She packed up and got her gear ready to go. One of the guards had agreed to take Penny back in her own landcar. Many of the soldiers showed up to give Penny a proper send-off.

Girtan and Lolo were waiting by the main gate. Girtan had a special gift in a long wooden box. "It is a curved-blade sword, your greatness. I know that you wished to try the sutri-nai technique."

Penny graciously accepted the long box. "So, what's the story with you two? Have you been talking about your future?"