Penny the Conqueror Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Girtan threw an arm around Lolo's shoulders. "I wish for us to be exclusive," she said with a charming smirk. "Perhaps there is room in a soldier's life for decorum."

Lolo stood there, decked out in her usual prissy full-length dress and her hair bound up in the buns. Her spectacles rested on the tip of her nose. "I believe there is still room for discipline of another kind, as well. We must learn to achieve an equilibrium of sorts."

Girtan leaned in and gave Lolo a smooch on the cheek, which made Lolo coy. "We cannot thank you enough, your greatness."

Penny gave the two a wink. "I'll be back for sure." She took her gear and went to the landcar with her driver.

After a long ride with casual chatting, Penny walked up to the palace and dropped off her gear in the room. Oola was not next door, and Groovi was not in her room either. Penny went up to the palace lawn, then found Oola by herself, sitting on one of the stone benches. "Oola!" Oola did not look up.

Penny ran over and sat down next to her. "Hey! I was calling for you." She examined Oola's eyes, which looked damp. "Hey, kiddo! What's the matter? Hmm?" She stroked the side of Oola's head. "You're growing your hair out, aren't you? I bet it'll look nice."

Oola wiped at her eyes. "Greatness, Groovi is very angry with me. I fear she will not want to be my love anymore!"

"Whoa! Come on, girl." Penny put a hand on Oola's thick thigh. "Tell me what happened."

"No," Oola pouted.

Penny twisted up her lips. "Wanna know what happened at Grandfort?" Silence. "It was awesome queen stuff."

"Like what?" asked Oola.

"Well, first I got to meet this gorgeous woman, who taught me about espionage and fine foods and history."

Oola's eyes went wide. "Whaaat?"

"Yeah, then I found out that Girtan and this Lolo lady had a history, and there was a lot of sexual tension between the two."

"Whaaaaat?"

"Yeah, then we..." Penny hesitated. "Well, I can't tell you that part, because it's part of a secret ceremony."

"Whaaaaaaat?!" Oola looked enraged. "Fine food? Romance? Secret rituals?! Ooh, now I wish I had killed you in that arena!"

Penny sputtered. "Thanks a lot."

"Ooh, I do not mean that, your greatness!" Oola sniffed and blubbered. "I just wish I could live like the warrior queen, and make the beast with many maidens, and they would anoint me and rub my mighty muscles, and tell me I am lovely...and...and..."

"Hey!" Penny gave Oola a gentle slap on her cheek, then held a finger to Oola's face. "You listen to me. You need to stop that fantasizing shit, all right? Groovi is hotter than five Girtans. Plus, Girtan only looks sorta okay naked."

Oola looked ready to crumble at that point. "Come on, Oola. I know I'm driving you crazy here, but you have the greatest thing ever--a lasting relationship with a bright future. Groovi has an amazing body and she's the sweetest thing ever! What the hell were you two even fighting about, anyway?"

Oola wiped at her eyes again. "Because I want to make the fuck in her butt, and she said no! Why am I not allowed?"

Penny balked. "That's what you two are fighting about?! Get real, Oola! If she doesn't feel comfortable doing that kind of thing, it's wrong to pressure her. Not every woman likes it up the ass." She sat and thought about the situation. "You know...if you feel so strongly about it, maybe you need to take the initiative. What is it I always say?"

"Lead by example," Oola stammered. Her eyes went wide. "Oh. Oh! You mean...I should...?"

Penny looked at her and nodded. Oola exhaled, then stood up. "Your greatness, I am ready!" She sat down and stared at Penny. "What exactly did Girtan do?"

Penny just shook her head. Oola got up again, then marched up to the living quarters. "Groovi," she bellowed to the walls as she walked up. "I am coming! Prepare!" Penny had a good laugh.

Penny decided to have a stroll around for a bit. It was tough for her to process all of the crazy rituals. It was so strange there, what with the secrecy and the out-in-the-open activities all at the same time. She went down to the dining hall to get a light snack, then wandered up to her room.

Penny wanted to see if Oola and Groovi had patched things up. She want to the door in between her room and Oola's. The long walk-in closet between her room and Oola's still provided a decent sound buffer. The powered door did not open when Penny approached. "Locked," Penny concluded. She leaned her ear against the door. She raised her hand to knock, when she stopped abruptly and froze.

"OW! Groovi, please be careful! Go slower! OW! Ooh! I am sorry that I quarrelled with you! Ow ow OWWW! I did not mean to OWWW! Wahhh hah hahhhh! I'm soooooory!"

Penny covered her mouth and ran back into her room, the automatic door closing behind her. She broke out laughing so hard that she hit the floor. "Oola, you nut!" She swore to herself to keep this version of the shaka-nu-ri a secret as well.