Penny the Conqueror Ch. 15

Story Info
Oola reaches new warrior strength while Groovi parties.
13.6k words
4.58
1.7k
00

Part 15 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 03/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny had been getting closer to Vitala for two months. She was glad that Vitala decided not to continue with the shipping lines for now. She dreaded that Vitala might decide to flake off again and do her own thing. Being queen made it difficult to get in a relationship and maintain it.

Vitala was instrumental in helping some of the capital's engineers boost output on their new magnetic propulsion system. The speed made smaller crafts fly at thirty percent faster speed, which would help with travelling within their own star system. A prototype shuttle was commissioned in order to test for flight.

Oola volunteered to be the pilot. She had logged up enough flight hours, and she was excited about being able to get up into space as much as possible. She spent a long time in the simulator in order to learn the new controls.

Penny got Groovi aside to discuss plans. "Groovi, the wedding is coming up soon, and I thought we should throw you a bachelorette party! What do you think?"

Groovi scrunched up her nose. "I have not heard of this batcha larat party before! What do we do?"

"Drink, eat, talk smack about boys, play games, laugh," Penny listed off. "You gotta learn what freedom feels like! Even for just one night."

Oola got word of the party, and decided to let Groovi have one night of freedom. Penny had decided to host it while Oola would be doing her test flight of the new shuttle, just to play it totally safe.

When the test flight came around, Oola prepared all of her flight logs and initial checks. When she was satisfied, she got clearance to launch. She fired thrusters and lifted off past the atmosphere. The real test would come when she got past the gas giant orbits and out near the ice planet of Cheol.

Oola was eating a bag of snack crackers when she got an alert from her panel. She quickly got her earpiece in and sat upright at the console. "T-97 calling mission control. Unusual energy buildup."

The transmission was not getting through due to radiation scattering. The small point in space was now expanding out to a purple swirl. Oola tried her best to fire reverse thrusters, but the shuttle was losing power. Oola tried to activate the new emergency transponder, but the shuttle was not changing course.

Oola felt herself pulled ahead as the shuttle entered the vortex. After ten seconds, a flash of light burst out, making Oola squint.

When she opened her eyes, she saw before her a wonder of engineering. There was what appeared to be a giant meteoroid, very long and flat, that seemed to stretch on for thousands of kilometres. The surface was lush with greenery and blue water. Small homes appeared to be dotting the area. The whole structure was protected by hexagon windows, forming a dome over the top.

Oola's shuttle moved forward again, and she was worried now that her small craft would crash right into the dome. She braced herself for impact.

The shuttle slowed down, then one of the windows opened up nearby. Oola's craft drifted right in, then the glass hexagon panel closed in behind her. The prototype shuttle landed carefully in a grassy clearing, with a few tall, shady trees growing in spots.

Oola tried to hit the panel to make it work, but the vessel was now dead. Feeling brave and impatient, she opened the shuttle door and poked her head outside. Not only was the air breathable, but it felt fresh and invigorating.

Oola stepped outside and looked around. There was a humble cottage near the shuttle, and a river flowed just alongside it. The sun appeared to be shining down, although the meteoroid did not appear to be close to any star. Oola looked around for any signs of life.

"New friend?" said a growlish voice.

Oola whipped around. "Show yourself!"

The creature did show herself. Oola stood ready to do combat with this beast.

The creature was a feline species, covered in a black fur, although it was so fine that describing it as a fuzz was more accurate. She had unusually long legs and a wispy tail nearly half the length of her body. Her neck was long and thin, and she had a cute kitty face with ears on top of her head. The tips had fine hairs sticking out, similar to a bobcat. Her eyes were yellow. She wore a simple white dress that went past her knees.

"Who are you?" demanded Oola.

The cat lady tended to move in fluid motions, as if she was getting ready to pounce. "You came through the windows," she said. The cat lady had a throaty kind of speech that sounded as if she was constantly purring.

"What happened to me?" asked Oola. "Why did you bring me here?"

"I did no such thing," the cat lady replied. "I do not control here. I just live. I eat, I sleep, I play. That is my life."

Oola grunted. "What is your name?"

"I am Pamdo, of the planet Ffrell," she said.

"I have not heard of this Fuh-fuh-rell," Oola grunted. "I am Oola, of the Kanasar people. We live on planet Bok." She looked up at the sky. "I need to know where I am. I must return to my home system."

"No one leaves," Pamdo warned. "They do not wish to, after so many years."

"Years?!" Oola started to breathe heavily. "I cannot do such things."

"Do not worry," Pamdo said in her purr-fect speaking voice. "Time has no meaning here. The people, they live for thousands, sometimes millions of years. It is as if we are all preserved here."

Oola snarled. "I am not going to be a prisoner here! You will show me the leaders here, so that I may destroy them!"

Out of nowhere, a white pod descended down next to the two women. It was shaped like an egg, and had a viewing window in the front. There was no obvious propulsion system.

"Aha!" Oola ran to the pod. "They have accepted my challenge! I will make them pay for kidnapping me!" The front viewshield opened, and Oola was able to jump in. The interior was entirely black. Oola sat and waited, then the pod lifted up into the sky and whisked Oola away.

She had to travel for some time, as the complex was enormous. The buildings were getting more intricate the closer she got to the centre. In the middle of the entire complex was a huge temple, carved out of white stone. It sparkled in distinction to all of the other structures.

The pod brought Oola to the top of the stairs of the temple. As soon as the screen opened, Oola jumped out and charged forward. She ran past the giant support columns, then took a good look up to try to see how high they went, and they seemed not to end.

Oola ran into the main concourse. Waiting for her was a lovely woman in a yellow dress, wearing a blindfold over her eyes.

Oola ran up to the woman. "What is this place? Why have they captured me?"

The woman turned to hear better. "The goddesses should never be disturbed."

"The...goddesses?" Oola could not believe it. Did they mean the four goddesses that the people of Bok worshipped?

The woman sighed. "If you wish, you may enter. I warn you, stranger--there have been few who dared to confront the goddesses. They had been driven mad with fright."

"Because they were cowards, like that cat lady!" Oola bunched up her fists. "I will fear nothing." She closed her eyes and bowed her head to pray. "The goddesses do not abandon; the goddesses are the pillars." She ran from the woman into the large complex.

"You must also remove your clothing," the woman called after Oola.

"I bite my thumb at that!" Oola continued her sprint into the temple.

Oola ran, and the light would only expose itself as she got closer. Eventually she ran down several marble steps to a stage with four giant thrones. Who was sitting in those thrones made Oola stop.

She could name all of them based on their characteristics alone. It was undeniably them--the four goddesses. Oola felt ready to weep with pure joy. She had room for doubt in her worship, but they were all here.

On the far left was Shijzan, the golden goddess of survival. She had a lovely long body, stark naked for all to see. Her breasts defied all nature, and her hips and waist made a perfect set of curves. She had some of the longest golden hair Oola had ever seen. Her flesh appeared to have the consistency of liquid gold. Her eyes sparkled with a golden glow.

The next was Melbrik, the red goddess of cunning. Her skin shone a bright red, and she was regarded as the Guardian of Bok because of it. Her skin had small red flames dancing along her skin. Her red hair was cropped only a little past her ears. Her breasts were lifted and separated, and her body was athletic and proud.

The next was Arquis, the green goddess of sacrifice. Her hair was a great length and fullness of vines with bright green leaves. She had a soft, inviting face, and her eyes glowed with the most intense green. She had the softest curvy body, and parts of her appeared to have a few patches of green moss.

Finally, there was the bright glowing of blue that was Kleeda, the goddess of strength. She had the most impressive set of muscles Oola had ever seen, and given the larger proportions of the goddesses, it was only that more startling. Her hair was buzzed except for two stripes of black hair front to back.

The four goddesses all stood up, and it was clear the women were will over eight feet tall. Tears were streaming down Oola's cheeks as she looked at the four goddesses. "So beautiful," Oola whispered. "I love you all. I love you."

Shijzan lifted her hand. "Do not have fear, Oola." Her voice was melodic and otherworldly. Even listening to it gave Oola goosebumps.

"You know me?" Oola managed, still whimpering.

"We know, and we love," Shijzan continued. "Come to us, as you have come into this world. We have no shame here."

Oola found herself lifting up off the ground, then pulling forward slowly. Shijzan did a gentle sweep with her hand, and Oola's clothes unravelled from her body and disintegrated around her. Oola looked down and squeaked in embarrassment. She levitated up to the stage where the four thrones stood.

Oola instantly dropped down to her knees and put her chest to the floor, spreading out her arms. "I am sorry! I was warned! I worship you all!"

"Arise," Melbrik said in her own eerie tone. She sounded almost as if two women were talking at the same time. Oola scrambled to her feet and stared up at the goddesses. "We are usually not disturbed by the inhabitants."

"I came to find out who ruled this world," Oola said as she wiped at her tears. She felt ashamed of even her athletic body as she gazed up at the embodiment of femininity before her.

Shijzan placed a gentle hand on Oola's shoulder. Oola felt a warm glow pass all through her body, giving her relief and joy. She sighed as she let her head drift in Shijzan's direction. "You are brave to confront us," Shijzan said in her dreamy voice. "I applaud your courage, Kanasar warrior."

Oola's eyes were crossing. Shijzan scooped Oola up in her arms. Oola looked down in amazement, then looked right into Shijzan's bright eyes. "You are so strong!"

"I will tend to you," Shijzan said. She carried Oola in behind the thrones and out to a clearing. The entire floor was made of clouds, and seemed to stretch on for kilometres. Oola held onto Shijzan's arms as they walked on the clouds out into the distance.

Shijzan placed Oola on her feet gently, as Oola took her time getting used to the cloud floor. She even did a few jumps in order to establish how firm it was. It felt as if she was walking through a fine mist, and yet the clouds supported her.

Shijzan stood and watched while Oola shuffled through the clouds. Oola eventually went up to Shijzan and admired her body. "You are amazing," Oola said with hushed breaths.

Shijzan smiled, then gave Oola's cheek a stroke. "Do you wish to become physical?"

Oola's heart was going wild. She went to hug Shijzan. Her skin felt so soft and tender, and the height difference was making Oola wild. Was this what Groovi felt like?

Shijzan placed her hands on Oola's shoulders, then leaned down to give her a kiss. Oola was an absolute tremble as Shijzan laid down on the clouds. "Come to me," Shijzan said.

Oola went to lay on top of Shijzan, then kissed her. Shijzan let her large hands go all over Oola. She then took a finger and held it within an inch of Oola's pussy. "I will show you," Shijzan said. She let her finger glide gently over Oola's twat.

Oola hit a high C as she had the fiercest orgasm of her life. She humped her ass up and down as she lost all control. She held onto Shijzan's large breasts as she humped her ass up and down, spurting while she did so. She took her time getting composure again, then smiling wildly. "Oh my," Oola panted. "Oh, Shijzan. Oh, you are truly benevolent."

"Would you like that again?" asked Shijzan.

"I do not know if I can--AHHHHHH!" Oola seized up all of her muscles as the second orgasm hit her hard. This time she banged her pussy into Shijzan's hips as she squirted. She fell off and curled up in the clouds.

Shijzan rolled to one side. "I believe we have tested your capacity for climax. I dare not test you anymore."

Oola rolled over to face her goddess. She was drenched in sweat and barely able to catch her breath. "You have...ooh. You have blessed me. The touch of a goddess is intense." She scooted up next to Shijzan and planted a kiss on her lips. Oola swore she saw sparks jump out when their lips made contact.

Shijzan got up off of the clouds. "You must visit again."

Oola took that as a cue to leave, so she went to the thrones, then turned to bow. "I will return," Oola promised. She ran up the marble stairs to the place where she found the blindfolded lady.

The attendant was waiting, and Oola covered herself at first but realized it was pointless. "There are clothes here for you," the blindfolded woman said.

Oola took a fresh white dress, more like an apron. It was a tight fit on her, but it covered the important parts. "Why do you not take off the blindfold? I wish to see your eyes."

The woman did not react. "There are no eyes there."

Oola made a face of shock, then went out of the temple. She went over to the pod and climbed in. "Take me to Pamdo." The shuttle lifted up and flew her back to where she first came in.

Oola landed, finding Pamdo swatting at the river. "Why do you do that, cat lady?" asked Oola.

Pamdo did not look up from the river. "There are many fishies. I like to play with my food."

Oola walked over and saw the skinny little fish with their rainbow scales flickering in the light. Pamdo had her claws extended, and would wait patiently before she swatted at the water.

"Is this all there is to eat?" asked Oola.

"Sometimes the food just shows up," Pamdo said. "You just have to want it."

Sure enough, as Oola turned, there was a plate sitting on a large rock. It had a steaming pile of medium rare meat, as well as fried cactus skins. There was also a tankard of foamy ale. Oola dove in right away, slaking her thirst with the suds. "Mmm. This place is good, but I must not lose sight of Bok."

"You will forget," Pamdo said, swatting at the river. She pulled out her paw and watched the stringy fish dangling off of her claw. She sucked down the fish and licked her chops with satisfaction.

"I will not!" Oola threw her tankard down before finishing.

"Yes, you will," insisted Pamdo. "You will be here for thousands of years, and you will forget. It happens."

Oola gritted her teeth. "I will bash you for this!"

Pamdo stood up, not showing any intention of fighting. "You may try."

"Okay!" Oola balled up a fist and hauled back, ready to pound Pamdo's face. Instead, she hesitated, looking at Pamdo's sweet face. She had a serenity to her that Oola found made her calm inside.

Oola dropped her fist, then stepped forward with her arms open. She took Pamdo in her arms and held her. "I love you, Pamdo!" She gave the cat woman a kiss on her lips, which was a bit awkward given the configuration of her face, but the gesture was still satisfying. "I am sorry, cat lady."

"I love you, large orange woman," Pamdo whispered. They pulled back and looked at each other. "Let us swim." Pamdo turned and let her plain white dress fall off of her, revealing her slinky body.

"Cats do not swim," Oola insisted.

Pamdo looked over her shoulder with an impish grin, then dove in, scattering the sparkly fishies. Oola watched as the feline creature swam out. With a shrug, Oola took off her own dress, then dove in. "Ooh, this water is warm! I love it!" Oola splashed and frolicked, while Pamdo laughed.

"You are getting it, Oola!" Pamdo swam over and got next to her new friend. "It is paradise here."

The two of them got out, then dried themselves on the large rock. After an hour, they felt dry, so they went to their shelters. Pamdo had a large wooden bowl that was raised up like a bird feeder. She twirled around a few times in the vessel, then curled up into a ball. Her tail swished a few times before coming to rest.

Oola chuckled at the sight. She thought of a comfortable bed, then a hammock appeared hung between two trees. "Nice." She laid down in the hammock and let it rock her to sleep, the cool breeze dancing across her naked body.

Back on Bok, Penny was making the arrangements with Tannis for the party. "Get that cactus juice out that Oola gave us, okay? I've been dying to try it." Tannis nodded and tapped away on her tablet.

The two of them turned as they heard the footsteps coming at them. "Lolo!" Penny ran up as she saw the despondent look on Lolo's face. "Hon? Everything okay?"

"I am sorry, excellency," Lolo managed. "Girtan and I are no more."

"Aww! I'm sorry!" Penny took Lolo's hand. "What happened?"

"I wished to continue our mutual exclusivity, but she wished to continue fraternizing," Lolo whimpered. Tannis handed Lolo her handkerchief. Lolo dabbed at her eyes. "Thank you. Oh, excellency, I wish to make a transfer. I cannot bear to be at Grandfort anymore!"

"Oh Lolo, let's talk about this in the morning, okay?" Penny got Lolo to sit in a nearby chair. "You love it out there!"

"I cannot bear to think about her there anymore," Lolo said as she sniffed. "Please, excellency, I beg you!"

Tannis looked at Penny. "We have the main archival system here in the palace. There could be a place for her there. It would not be supervisory."

Penny clicked her lips. "Why don't you think about it at the party tonight? I didn't even know you were going to be here."

"I took the shuttle," Lolo replied. "I do not know if I feel like a party."

Penny smiled and rested a hand on Lolo's shoulder. "Look, we'll drink, we'll play games, and I got some really nice entertainment. You'll forget about what's-her-face in no time!"

Lolo looked at Tannis, who was smiling and nodding. "Very well, excellency," she said sadly. She stood up and straightened her skirt. "I shall try not to ruin the event."

"Your job is to sit there and enjoy yourself," Penny told her. "Tannis, please find Lolo a spare room." She tapped Tannis's shoulder and whispered in her ear. "Get her to dress slutty. That goes for you too."

Back in space, Oola had waited a week before approaching the temple. The shuttle had brought her up again. Oola ran in full speed, then stopped at the blindfold lady. Oola stripped down to nothing and dropped her clothing at the entrance. " I will return, blind lady." Oola ran in, with the light coming on when she bounded down the stairs.

Oola ran up near the stage of the four thrones, then dropped to her knees and bowed down so that her forehead touched the marble. She shot up again on her feet. "Greetings, goddesses," she bellowed. She clutched at her chest. "Oh, you are all more beautiful than I had remembered."

The four goddesses were all sitting on their thrones, contemplating the universe. Melbrik had opened her eyes, the two of them glowing like tiny suns. She stood up, her lovely body looking like it was on fire. "Come, Oola," she said. "I have anticipated you."