Penny the Conqueror Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The male stripper picked up Tannis, and she wrapped her legs around his midsection. She threw her head back and howled as the man shook her up and down, then he buried his face in her cleavage. Tannis held onto the back of his neck with one hand.

Penny just looked at Vitala as they watched all of the debauchery. "Do I know how to throw a party or what?"

"I believe Groovi is enjoying herself," Vitala said, then she turned her head. She immediately jerked her head to the side and shielded her eyes.

"Sweetie, what--" Then Penny saw Tannis pumping her head back and forth. "Whoa!" Somewhere along the way, the male stripper got his shorts pulled down, giving Tannis a chance to suck some cock. Most of the women were too distracted by the female strippers to even bother checking out what Tannis was up to.

Tannis got to her feet, then whispered in the male stripper's ear. He looked at her and nodded, then the two of them retreated to one of the four spare bedrooms adjacent to the lounge.

Vitala leaned into Penny's ear. "Have you seen enough of the women's breasts?"

Penny giggled and shielded her own eyes this time. "I get it! Come on--let's go make our own fun." She picked up her large purse and took Vitala's hand, then they went to another bedroom. "Have a blast, Groovi!"

Back on the asteroid of the goddesses, Oola was lifting a pulley. The rope was lifting a net holding several boulders. Oola pulled the rope down in front of her, straining her strong back. Pamdo was sunning herself on the large rock slab.

Pamdo laughed at the routine. "Mrrr. Oola, dear, you cannot get stronger! You will stay the same way for ages. You are exerting yourself for nothing."

Oola dropped the rope, then turned with a grin. "It is not about getting stronger. This is my routine. It is what I am used to doing." She looked over at Pamdo. "What do the people do when they do not wish to live here anymore?"

Pamdo scratched at her chin, as if it got her brain moving. "I have heard of a place near the temple, called The Finality. I did not see it, but I have talked to others. A person puts on a special helmet, then...they are just gone."

"Gone where?" asked Oola.

"No one knows," Pamdo replied. "Some think they die and that is all. Others believe their life energy joins with The Creator."

She looked up at the sun. "What day is it?"

Pamdo yawned and stretched. "I do not count my days. I believe you have been here for sixty days."

"Ooh," Oola said. "I have not seen the goddesses in so long." She went to rinse herself off in the river. She took off her simple white dress, then dove in.

"Do not concern yourself with them," Pamdo said, sounding hurt. "Be with me."

Oola came out and shook her hair, which she had been growing out before she arrived at the asteroid. "The goddesses protect and love us all. I must show them how much I appreciate them." She got her dress on, then called for the shuttle. Before she closed the windshield, she leaned out. "You should come to see them."

Pamdo hissed. "I have heard of people going mad upon seeing the goddesses. They would tear their eyes out."

Oola shook her head, then closed the screen. "Take me to the goddesses." The shuttle lifted up and took off.

When she got to the temple, she tore her dress off. "Hello, blind woman!" She bolted past and headed for the marble stairs. When she made it to the stage with the four thrones, she hit her knees and bowed down. She got to her feet and smiled. "I have not forgotten you."

"Oola," Melbrik said. "Welcome. Arquis has expressed an interest in you."

Arquis was known as the goddess of sacrifice, but had also vowed to stay silent. Her voice produced unpredictable results. She had made it her mission to express herself through her actions rather than her speech.

Oola ran up to Arquis's throne and extended a hand. Arquis took it gently and led her in behind the thrones.

The cloud area was back, and Oola looked into the void. "Can we go somewhere else?" She looked at Arquis, who only stared back and smiled. "Oh. You do not talk. Very well. Please make a new place." She rubbed her chin. "I love the savannas of K'Tuhul province. Can we go there?"

Arquis raised an arm, and the clouds changed to a grassy plain. The wind was gently blowing, rustling the blades of grass in a beautiful wave pattern. The sky had gone to dusk, and the stars were starting to come out.

Oola gazed up into the sky as she drifted ahead. "It is so lovely out here."

She wandered out into the field when she saw it. The large horns and the fine fur was a dead giveaway. "A klafikan," Oola whispered. The beasts were hoofed grazers, getting seven feet tall. The beasts were both feared and adored, known as the most fearless animals. They provided sustenance to some of the plains people who still hunted them.

Oola wished she could try to take it down. A spear appeared before her, constructed of bronze at the head and the shaft made of fine soapwood. She picked it up, then stalked the beast. The klafikan was drinking at a standing puddle.

Oola made her way slowly. When she figured the creature was lined up, she let out a grunt as she threw her spear with all her might. The spear flew forward, then stabbed the creature in the front leg, although it fell out. The klafikan let out a whinny, then ran for it. Before Oola could get to the spear again for another shot, the beast was too far away.

Oola ran back to Arquis. "He got away!" Arquis nodded knowingly. "I failed, but I do not feel sorrow." She looked off into the distance where the klafikan ran. "He was not real, was he? Still, it is a thrill to get to hunt. I could stalk a new creature every day. My home planet had so many creatures, some so fearsome." She turned to Arquis. "Thank you for reminding me of my world. I am sad that I will never see it again."

Oola threw the spear away, then sniffed. Arquis took Oola in her arms and hugged her. The feel of her soft body made Oola feel better again. Arquis's curvy body was a fine symbol of feminine sacrifice.

Oola looked up at the face of the goddess. This eight foot tall woman was probably the most comforting to be with. Oola pressed her face into Arquis's breasts and stuck her tongue out. "Brbrbrbr! You are so beautiful! I wish to relax with you."

Arquis had Oola stand back, then raised her hand again. There appeared a hot spring, with cloudy blue water. Steam came off of the surface.

Oola smiled, then ran in to get warmed up. "Oooh! It is hot!" Oola took her time getting accustomed to the feel of the water, then let herself get submerged. Arquis joined her, letting her long green viney hair submerge in the water.

Oola cupped her hands and tried to get the water all over her breasts. "You are nice to be with, Arquis, even though you do not speak. Do you mind if I speak?" Arquis smiled and nodded once. "I will miss my poor Groovi. I hope that she will find new love again. I do not imagine she will have much trouble. Oh, she is so beautiful! Perhaps she is not the same as the goddesses, but I was so taken with her."

Arquis rested her arms on the edge of the hot spring, her breasts bobbing just above the water. Oola stared, then looked in Arquis's eyes. "I am sorry to stare! You are just so beautiful! Oh, if I had the same beauty as you. Look." She held out her arms. "I am an ugly orange. I am too tall, and I do not say the right things sometimes."

Arquis pouted her lips out. She reached out, and Oola shifted over to hug her. Arquis felt so soft and comforting. Oola felt a sense of pure calmness and peace. Normally, Oola had rage and frustration from not getting what she wanted, or just from feeling like a freak. In Arquis's arms, she felt lovely.

The two of them kissed and caressed each other. The warm water was making Oola feel at ease, loosening up her muscles. "Perhaps we can get out now?" Oola bit her lower lip.

Arquis helped Oola out of the spring. She waved her hand again, and a geodesic dome appeared. Arquis led Oola inside, where a large bed with white sheets was waiting for them. Oola climbed onto the bed, then rolled over. She let her legs rub together as she played with her chestnut hair. Arquis joined her, and the two of them settled in for some fine lovemaking.

The experience with Arquis was not quite as intense as the other two goddesses, but it left her with great pleasure. Oola positioned herself to scissor, and the two of them rubbed clams together. Oola's brain was lit up with euphoric feelings. She felt truly beautiful for the first time in her life. Arquis was still playing silent, so Oola decided to moan as loud as she felt.

She got her face back up to Arquis's and hugged her goddess lover. The two of them kissed for a long time. Oola loved to play with the leafy vines growing out of Arquis's head. Arquis then took her hand and placed it on Oola's lower belly. The hand glowed a soft green, as Oola laid there and felt the warmth and love washing over her.

For ten minutes, Oola had what she might call an extended slow orgasm. There seemed to be no real buildup, and there was no sense of urgency. It was nothing but pure pleasure and love filling her. After Oola had enough, she cuddled up with Arquis. Just getting to hold her goddess made her feel orgasmic enough. The sun set through the clear windows of the dome, and Oola let herself drift off to sleep.

Meanwhile, on Bok, the party was still going strong. Lolo was being waited on by Dee and Gan. Lolo had a girl on each arm, as the two of them kissed her neck. Lolo moaned and panted as the strippers did their magic. Lolo held a hand on each of their thighs.

Groovi and Ava sat in the bean bag chair and watched, with Ava throwing an arm over Groovi's shoulders. Ava's large tits were just out and exposed. Groovi kept her hands under her butt to keep them from wandering.

Dee kissed Lolo, while Gan felt up Lolo's boobs. Lolo threw her head back and moaned loudly, then pulled her blouse open. She undid her bra in the front, letting her tits fall out. The pink-skinned strippers groped Lolo's red torso.

Ava leaned in and smooched Groovi's neck. Groovi was feeling nervous, watching all of these naked women pleasuring each other. Lolo finally stood up, then took each of the tall strippers by the hand. They went to a spare bedroom, then the door closed behind them.

"We are alone now," Ava whispered into Groovi's ear. She gently blew into the ear and let her fingers dance on Groovi's upper chest.

Groovi's mind raced to find some way to stall her. She looked up at the pole. "What if I danced for you?"

Ava arched up her eyebrows. "This will be a change. Rarely do I get to watch someone else dance."

Groovi zipped her pants along the side and pulled them off, stripping down to her thong. Now she was just in a black bikini. She hopped up to the stage, then hung herself off of the pole with a single arm. She swung around, then tried to do some of the moves that the strippers did. She found it took an amazing amount of strength and flexibility.

Groovi took a run and held onto the pol e with both arms, and she did a decent swing. Ava clapped and whooped as Groovi did a few kicks and grinds.

Ava slid her panties off and got her legs opened. Groovi was getting heated up, so she reached in behind her and undid her bikini top. She lifted the bra up over her head, exposing her sweet tits. Ava rubbed a nipple with her fingertip as Groovi did more swinging and kicks. Groovi bent over and jammed her ass up against the pole, then dropped her body down while keeping her ass up in the air.

"Keep going!" Ava jiggled in her bean bag chair. Groovi climbed down from the stage, then made her way slowly toward Ava. She straddled Ava's lap, resting her hands on Ava's shoulders. Ava reached around and grabbed Groovi's sweet ass cheeks with both hands.

"I should not do anything too naughty," Groovi panted. " I love my dear Oola."

Ava smiled and put her hands on Groovi's waist. "You will only do what you wish. This is your special night. I wish for you to remember it forever."

Groovi did the grind in Ava's lap. "Perhaps...unhhh. Perhaps if I keep my panties on."

"If it makes you comfortable, dear," Ava purred.

"Everyone is making fuck," Groovi moaned. Ava leaned ahead and kissed Groovi's hungry mouth. She felt up Groovi's nice tits, then Groovi decide to do the same. The two of them kissed and humped. This was far different for Groovi, feeling up this luscious curvy woman. Oola's strong body always got Groovi going, but this was so different for her.

"Take them off, Groovi," Ava whispered. She rubbed Groovi's lower belly.

"I cannot!" Groovi jumped up and covered her breasts with her hands. "I am sorry, Ava! I do not wish to do something I will regret!" She ran to the room Penny and Vitala retreated to. When the doors slid opened, Vitala was riding Penny's strapon, which she brought with her in her bag. She stood there agog as Vitala's generous ass cheeks humped up and down. Her pussy could be seen swallowing the fuck toy. Penny had her hands rested on Vitala's ass, and was giving small upward thrusts.

Ava came beside Groovi, then took her hand to drag her away. The doors slid shut again. Groovi stumbled away with her hands over her mouth. "I have seen her excellency making the beast with another woman!" In fury, she slid her panties off and kicked them away, then dropped to the carpeted floor and rubbed at her pussy.

Ava crouched down and watched as Groovi pleasured herself right on the floor. Ava felt up Groovi's tit while Groovi finished herself off. Ava watched with a huge smile as Groovi came. She laid down on the carpet, then kissed Groovi's cheek as Groovi caught her breath. "I would have gladly used the hang-down on you, or let you use it on me."

Groovi covered her eyes with her hands and growled. "To be truthful, I wish I could do more." Ava helped Groovi to her feet, then the two of them went to a bean bag chair. The two of them sat and put their legs together.

"Everyone is enjoying themselves," Ava said. She moved her hips up to meet her pussy next to Groovi's. Groovi shut her eyes, and decided to be impulsive.

It was several days before Oola ventured back to the temple. She wished to save her energy for the goddesses, only Pamdo had a nasty habit of crawling into Oola's bed at night when her defences were down.

Oola flew up with the shuttle, then ran into the temple. She saw the blindfold lady, and she stripped down right in front of her. She then grabbed blindfold woman and planted a kiss on her lips. The blindfold woman touched her lips and smiled as Oola bounded down the stairs.

Oola came to the usual throne area, and was especially excited that Kleeda's turn was coming up. Her big muscles were so enticing. She was an idealized figure of pure strength. Oola walked up to her throne and bowed deeply. "I wish to be with you, goddess. Use me as you will."

Kleeda arose from her throne. "I do not believe you would be able to sustain physical combat with me, Oola. While you are an impressive specimen, your mortality is limiting."

Oola looked at the other goddesses, who were coming near. "But I must be with you!" She held out her arms. "I beg you!"

"Oola, we have discussed the matter," Kleeda went on."We are impressed with your great will and courage. We have decided to offer you an immense opportunity."

The four of them all held up a palm to Oola. Each one was producing an energy beam, which hit Oola. Oola felt a slight bit of pain, then the force entered her entire body. She stood still as she felt something well up inside of her. She found herself lifting up, only to look down and realize her feet were still grounded. She was growing!

After a minute, the energy beams stopped, and the four goddesses admired their work. There stood a large orange glowing figure, with long brown hair in three long braids that went well past her backside. Her orange skin glowed. Her arms and legs had grown considerably in size, the quadriceps like tree trunks. The biceps and triceps were enormous, and every muscle was visible.

Oola examined her new body, then realized that she was several inches taller than the other goddesses. "The power," Oola said, her voice sounding deep and mystical. Her eyes glowed orange with great brightness.

"Oola," Kleeda began. She sounded impressed with Oola's massive physique. She reached out and touched Oola's nude chest. "You are one of us now."

"I cannot describe just how powerful I feel." Oola flexed her muscles, and jolts of electricity danced along her arms. "Ooh. I am fearsome! Admire me." The other goddesses all reached out and rubbed their hands on Oola's arms and shoulders.

Kleeda extended her hand. "Come, Oola." Oola took the blue goddess's hand, and the two of them walked in behind the thrones again.

The two of them walked into the cloud floor hand in hand. "Do you wish to explore a new world?" asked Kleeda.

Oola looked around and smiled. "This will be suitable for now." She let go of Kleeda's hand, then looked down at her arms. "I feel incredible strength! How do you bear it?"

Kleeda had a hearty laugh. "You will have time to get used to it." She got close to Oola. "Would you like to demonstrate your power?"

Oola bared her teeth and craned her neck. "Yes!"

"Hit me," Kleeda said.

Oola made a fist. "Are you sure?"

"I will not be in danger, Oola," Kleeda promised. She slapped her muscular chest with a palm. "Right here. Try it."

Oola pulled back her fist, when her arm crackled with electricity. She pushed forward with a powerful punch, landing right on Kleeda's chest. Kleeda flew back fifty metres, the punch creating a small shockwave. The goddess landed in the soft puffy clouds and sliding to a halt.

"Kleeda!" Oola jumped, flying nearly halfway to Kleeda, then doing another jump to land next to her. "Are you injured?"

Kleeda laid there, laughing uproariously. "I am not injured, but what an enjoyable experience!" Oola helped Kleeda to her feet. "Oola, that was incredible. You have become quite powerful in your own right."

"I am relieved you are not injured," Oola said in her deep goddess voice.

"Allow me to show you," Kleeda said. She crouched down and grabbed Oola, then flung her thirty metres in the air.

Oola's rising slowed down, just to see Kleeda race up towards her. She grabbed Oola's braids, then whipped Oola around in the air, shooting her down to the cloud ground.

Oola flew at the ground at breakneck speed, then bounced off of the soft clouds. She flipped over several times before coming to a halt. She wailed with laughter. "You are so right! This is most enjoyable, and I am not injured! We must be close to invulnerable!"

Kleeda landed softly on her feet, then walked over to Oola. "We have existed for millions, or perhaps billions, of years. Our lives are devoted to contemplating events in the universe. It is rare that we encounter someone as courageous to stand up to the goddesses themselves." She put a comforting hand on Oola's shoulder. "Oola, goddess of courage."

Oola nearly swooned at the idea. A new goddess! "I have so much love for you, Kleeda. This is like a dream."

Kleeda laughed again. "Come, Oola. Show me your might." She held up her arm as if ready to arm wrestle. Oola grasped Kleeda's hand as she assumed the same gesture. The two of them attempted to pull the other. Oola's hand was crackling with the orange electricity again. Kleeda's own arm radiated with blue rays. Oola appeared to be winning, when she leaned ahead and kissed Kleeda on the mouth. Kleeda pulled away and laughed.

"You trickster!" Kleeda turned and jumped away, flying nearly a hundred metres. Oola squatted down and leaped in Kleeda's direction, then flew ten metres past her. She stumbled up and got over to Kleeda.