Penny the Conqueror Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oola ran up, then took Melbrik's large hand. It was thrilling just to feel so humbled next to this giant lady. The two of them walked in behind the thrones into the cloud floor.

"Oh, the clouds again?" Oola sounded disappointed.

"We can be wherever," Melbrik said. She raised her hand, and the clouds faded to show a large beach. All of the sensations were there--the hot sun, the sea air, the gentle breeze that would give a temporary relief from sweating. Birds flew in the distance in the clear blue sky.

Oola felt the soft white sand under her feet. It was crunchy but did not stick to her feet. She looked up at Melbrik. "This is so beautiful!"

"It is a beach that no longer exists," Melbrik said in her two-toned dreamy voice. "The world that it belonged to was destroyed several million years ago."

"That is a shame," Oola replied. She rubbed Melbrik's hand with her thumb, and Melbrik guided her toward the water.

Melbrik pointed out to the sea. "The eddies here are powerful. They will spin you in a huge circle. You will not be in danger."

Oola looked up at Melbrik. She had a lovely body, and Oola was infatuated with her large and lifted boobs. She ran out and dived into the sea, then swam out to one of the eddies. She was caught up in the swirl, but knew that she could still easily swim out if she needed. The eddy spun hard enough to make a funnel below the water surface.

Oola stretched her arms out and let the eddy current spin her around. The eddy stretched out over twenty metres in diameter. She could allow herself to get twirled around in the ocean, not a care in the world.

Oola was surprised when she saw a red figure sweep up next to her. Melbrik had done the same maneuver, allowing herself to get swept up in the eddy.

"Oh my, Melbrik!" Oola looked down at her goddess. "Your flames will go out!"

"This is not fire, Oola, as you know it," Melbrik called up. "I am a goddess. Mere water will not injure me."

Oola laughed, feeling carefree. Her muscular orange body was slick and shiny from the salty water. The two of them twirled around in the eddy for several minutes, until Oola broke free and swam in the regular water. Melbrik swam down, then burst out of the water and went up five metres before she crashed back into the ocean.

Melbrik took Oola and lifted her up, carrying her out of the water by cradling her in her arms. Oola held onto Melbrik's firm arms as she enjoyed the ride. Melbrik's flames still burned, although they did not burn Oola at all. Oola let her fingers dance in the flames, which actually felt cool to the touch.

Melbrik got Oola to the sand, then turned on her flames. The water came off of both of them, then Melbrik set Oola down. Oola turned to hug Melbrik, feeling her surprisingly soft skin. "I love you, goddess."

"We all love you too, Oola," Melbrik said as she put a hand gently on the top of Oola's head. She waved her hand, and a large bed appeared right there on the beach. Melbrik laid down, and Oola joined her, lying down on her stomach.

Melbrik waved her hand back and forth right above Oola's muscly back. The flames that danced along her hand were grazing along Oola's skin, giving her a cooling and tingly sensation. Oola rested the side of her face on her hands as she smiled and let out a contented moan.

Melbrik arose, then sat up on her knees. She let her fingertips graze along the cords in Oola's back. Oola straightened up as she felt the sensation. It was like a burning, only soothing. It lit up each of Oola's nerve ending, stimulating her deep down.

"Please roll over, Oola," said Melbrik. Oola obliged, and Melbrik did the same on her front, letting the flames dance along her skin up and down. Oola shut her eyes as the flames hit her extremities. Her mind was alive with joy.

Melbrik moved into position to scissor with Oola. She gently took Oola's leg, then joined their twats together.

Oola's eyelids fluttered as she felt the intensity fill her up. Melbrik started slowly, knowing that a mere mortal might not be able to handle fucking a goddess. Melbrik was graceful and fluidic when she ground her hips. Oola held out her hand, and Melbrik took it. Although Melbrik's face had little expression, Oola knew the look of love, the true love of the mighty goddesses.

Oola could only grind for two minutes, then her orgasm hit. The intensity from Melbrik's flames were lighting up all of her pleasure zones in her brain. Melbrik pulled back as Oola laid there and twitched. Melbrik looked at her hand, then the flames from her fingertips turned a light blue. She let her fingertips hover above Oola's body. "Please relax, Oola. You have done well."

Oola calmed down after a bit, then smiled widely. Melbrik summoned an icy fruit drink for her to enjoy, which Oola slurped down all in one go. The glass disintegrated when she finished. Melbrik laid down on her back and gestured for Oola to come forward.

Oola climbed on top of Melbrik. She was still overwhelmed with how large the goddess was. Oola wiggled her hips side to side and enjoyed being perched up. The diminutive feel gave Oola excitement, as if being dominated by the goddesses just by sheer height discrepancy.

"I love you, Melbrik," Oola said in a hushed tone. "Since I was a girl, I prayed to you to guide me and protect me. I am so relieved to know that you are real. I would give my life for you."

Melbrik took her hands and placed them on Oola's thighs, which made Oola moan and gasp. "Do not give your life for me," Melbrik said in her ethereal tone. "Live for me."

Oola let her head fall back as she humped her ass up and down. It took sixty seconds this time as Oola quivered and quaked. She fell to the side, and Melbrik let Oola get her composure.

"Watch," Melbrik said, and the flames dancing along her body disappeared. The two of them cuddled up on the bed as the sun shone down on them.

"I am warm," said Oola.

Melbrik raised her arm, and a large umbrella appeared over them. The two of them spooned together, with Melbrik wrapping her long arms around Oola. They let themselves rest and relax, and Oola fell asleep for a few hours.

Pamdo was in her usual wooden bowl, when she was awoken by the shuttle dropping off its sole passenger. Pamdo gave a passing glance, then tried to get back to sleep.

Oola got out of the craft, then marched up to the bowl. She grabbed Pamdo's tail and gave it a few quick jerks. "Wake up! I have made the beast with another goddess!"

Pamdo gave an instinctive hiss, then stretched out for a long time. "Mmm. Why do you concern yourself with the goddesses? We are here in paradise." She climbed out of the bowl and did some more stretching.

"Oh, it was glorious!" Oola put her hands to her cheeks. "Melbrik is the favoured goddess of my people. She is firm, but very kind."

"Oola, you have interrupted my sleep!" Pamdo had a pouty look on her face.

"Oh, you are a cranky cat!" Oola offered Pamdo her hand. "Come. The sun is going down." The two of them went over to Oola's hammock. Oola got in first to steady it, then Pamdo crawled in. They both stretched out and cuddled together.

Pamdo licked Oola's face. "Ha ha! Your tongue is like sand!" Oola fidgeted as Pamdo ran her tongue along, then rubbed her face along Oola's jaw.

Pamdo rested her soft paw on Oola's chest. "Shall we? I wish to see what the goddesses have experienced."

"Ooh, I do not know," Oola responded. "I should save my physical love for the goddesses. I do not wish to insult them."

Pamdo moved her leg up and over Oola's stomach. "You are a wonderful warrior. You are so strong."

Oola snickered. "You are trying to appeal to my ego."

Pamdo slid all the way down so she could get her cute ass in the air as she let her rough tongue do its magic. Oola moaned and bit her lip as she realized just how nice Pamdo's tongue was. Pamdo licked quickly, as if she was lapping up milk.

Pamdo got on top of Oola as the two of them kissed. Oola decided that she would make it up to the goddesses later.

Back on Bok, close to the seventh hour, Penny was scrambling around in what she referred to as The Lounge. It was a well-furnished entertaining section near the basement of the palace, which was recognized as not a typical diplomatic place. Many rooms in the palace were set with a formal tone, and made Penny feel like she was a stranger in her own home. The Lounge was like a nice refuge. It was also sunk below ground, so the heat did not penetrate down there and it was always naturally cool.

Penny had on a loose spaghetti-strapped sequined blue top and tight black slacks. She told all of the ladies invited to wear something meant for a proper hen party. Tannis had told her of a ceremony that was a similar celebration that the Kanasar women would perform.

Shimoon and Willa came next, although they were more dressed for a night on the town. Shimoon was older and a married woman, so it was forgivable in her case, but Willa should have known better.

Vitala came down next, and Penny was thrilled to see that she wore the outfit that Penny had picked out. Vitala had on a sleeveless white blouse and silk tie, cinched up at the waist to show her belly off. She also had a pleated skirt that went up nice and high, complemented by her thigh-high nylons and high heels. Penny squealed and made her way right over, giving Vitala a wonderful kiss.

Tannis came down, and Penny was impressed that she looked ready to party. She had a green dress with a short skirt and a lot of cleavage. Penny welcomed her assistant in. Tannis seemed to be able to cut loose when she needed to.

Lolo came down after a while, decked out in her usual long skirt and her stuffy blouse. While Penny was glad to see her, she wished Lolo would have cut the librarian routine and just dropped the act.

Finally, the star of the show came in. Groovi had on a black bikini top that showed off a lot of titty. Her black pants made a great V-shape that rode up on her hips, while the front dipped way down near her vulva. She had on high heels as well to give her enough height to match the other ladies. Her makeup was white, and she had her eyes and lips painted beautifully. Penny took great notice of Groovi's tight abs, but she then fixated on Groovi's toned arms.

Penny and Vitala got on either side of Groovi. "Wow, Groovi," Penny gushed. She reached out and felt up an arm, while Vitala took the other. "Are you working out or something? Your arms look awesome!"

Groovi played sheepish. "Your excellency! I am so embarrassed! Besides, I am not as impressive as Oola."

"No, this is much better!" Penny pinched at Groovi's new muscles. "What happened to you?"

"I do some of these now," Groovi said as she made a gesture of doing a bicep curl. "I wished to try to match Oola."

Vitala giggled. "Well, I must say, Groovi, that you are just a gorgeous young woman, and I think Oola is so lucky to have you." Groovi looked ready to fall over from the attention.

Tannis prepared the shot glasses behind the bar, and was able to set up the premium cactus juice that Oola had given Penny during the Offerings. She then took a tray of the premium drink, and offered a glass to everyone in attendance.

"I haven't tried cactus juice since I got here!" Penny sniffed the glass. "I hope this stuff isn't too strong. I see Oola drinking it by the gallon."

All of the women took a drink at the same time. Penny smacked her lips. "Oh, this stuff barely burns at all! It's so sweet!"

"I believe Oola might usually drink a lower quality," Tannis said as she licked her own lips. "Oh, this is lovely. A very nice quality, indeed."

Groovi's face said it all. "I do not believe I will have this again! Blech!"

The other women laughed. "You must get used to it," Shimoon prodded. "Oola will be drinking it all of the time."

Groovi pouted up her lips. "Perhaps I will tell her not to drink cactus juice anymore!"

This had the other women in hysterics. "Good luck in commanding Oola," teased Tannis. Groovi had a look of despair when she was told this.

The girls all settled into the large bean bag chairs that were scattered around the lounge. There were several other bedrooms connected to the lounge. Penny had guessed that this room was for the types of guests who were not on official visits. They all sat and sipped their high-end cactus juice. Tannis was running around and making drinks, and she set Groovi up with a nice girlie drink she was a fan of.

Penny was relieved that the formality of queendom was dropped for a night. The women all laughed and got to know each other on a new level. What Penny had planned for them later would really test the limits of this informality.

Seeing as Shimoon was the only married woman in the group, she was able to offer some practical insights into what Groovi had to expect. Her own husband was a music teacher. The two of them had their own artistic sense of expression to make for a common interest. Shimoon said to make sure Oola and Groovi had those kinds of common interests. Oola liked to ride myxlos, and she was musically inclined. Groovi realized there that Oola was a complex, intelligent woman, and she felt closer to her just from that.

They talked well into the night. Shimoon and Willa had to leave already, and they gave kisses and hugs to Groovi. After they left, Groovi turned to her queen. "What shall we do now?"

Penny got a beep on her wrist communicator. She held it up to her face. "All ready? Come on down." She gestured to Tannis. "Throw on some music, please." She then turned to Groovi with a devilish look on her face. "Okay, all the real party animals are here now." She reached over and slapped Lolo on the thigh. "This girl needs some attention, too, but you're the star of the show, Groovi."

The door opened, and in walked three of the most gorgeous women that Penny had ever seen. They all had a lighter shade of pink skin, which was seen as a standard sign of beauty on Bok. Two of them were very tall and slender, but one was shorter and very curvy and had a huge set of tits. The tall girls had natural silver hair, while the short one had dyed it blonde. Penny was not sure if women on Bok were suddenly dyeing their hair blonde because of her, but it seemed like a big coincidence.

The strippers were all wearing skimpy black bikinis, and they left almost nothing to the imagination. They all came in and presented themselves. Penny got up from her bean bag chair. "Ladies, welcome! Now I think you were all told about discretion and what not." She pointed to Groovi. "This is the bride-to-be! She's the queen for tonight. Understood?"

"We understand, excellency," said one of the tall strippers. They all went over to Groovi in her own bean bag chair, then squatted down next to her. Each one doted on Groovi, giving her compliments on her makeup, her hair, and especially her body.

"Look!" The short one bounced up and pointed at her top. "We have matching tops! That is so wonderful. Oh, you will be the most beautiful bride."

Groovi sat and panted, unsure of what to say. The short stripper threw her arms around Groovi and rested her head on Groovi's shoulder. "She is speechless! I only hope we are able to entertain you."

One of the tall strippers went to sit with Lolo. "Are you into women, beautiful lady? This is a very nice outfit!" Lolo's legs started to open as she stared at the pink dancer. The stripper let her finger dance along Lolo's blouse. "I wish to give you a dance later. I hope that will be acceptable." Lolo's mouth was agape as she nodded.

The three strippers went back to Groovi and giggled. "I am Dee," said one of the tall ones, "this is Gan, and your favourite here is Ava," referring to the short busty one. "We wish to dance for you."

"Oh, I got just the thing for that!" Penny got up from sitting next to Vitala and ran to the back of the bar. Right above the raised stage, there was a pole that extended from the ceiling down to the stage floor. The strippers cheered as Penny went to sit down again. She threw an arm around Vitala and winked at her.

The strippers all got up on the stage and began their dancing. All of the women in attendance were cheering loudly as they watched the spectacle. Ava loved to jiggle and arch her back. She went up to the pole and did several twirls, then jumped up to do a spin. She was able to hold onto the pole with her arms as she lifted up her legs to defy gravity. The women in the audience clapped and cheered.

Gan went on the pole next, and was able to spread her legs out so that she could put one ankle at the top of the pole and another just a few inches above the ground, then hold onto the pole between her legs to spin around. Penny bit her lip as she saw just how far this woman could get her legs spread. Gan could still twirl around the pole as she had her legs fully spread.

Dee was next, and she was the most impressive, as she kept her body parallel to the floor, and just by using one arm and her neck pressed against the pole, she could still swivel around the pole. Penny and Vitala looked at each other, both impressed with the athleticism and grace. Penny used to think strippers were just airheads, but now she saw some of them were really committed to their jobs.

The three of them got off the stage and went to hang out with the gals on the bean bag chairs. Dee sat in between Penny and Vitala, Gan stuck next to Lolo, and Ava sat right next to Groovi, throwing her legs over Groovi's lap.

Penny looked over at Tannis. "You lonely, girl?"

Tannis smiled. "As much as I enjoy the women's dancing, I am afraid that they do not, as Earthwomen say, do it for me."

"Oh, we can solve that," Penny said, then got her watch up to her face. "Yeah, send him down."

Ava was smiling at Groovi. "How are you enjoying the dancing, beautiful?"

Groovi was quivering. "Your swinging on the pole is most impressive. I have only seen such athleticism in one other woman."

Ava leaned ahead and tugged on Groovi's bikini top strap. "Do not worry about her. You have to only think about yourself tonight. I wish to make this night memorable for you." Vitala had come by with a shot glass of cactus juice, which she went to hand to Groovi, but Ava took it. She put the shot glass in between her tits and pushed them together with her upper arms. "Drink!"

Groovi smiled, then dove into Ava's cleavage. She held her face there for a bit, then emerged with the shot glass in her mouth. She threw her head back, getting the cactus juice down her throat. She took the shot glass out of her mouth. Ava's eyes went wide, then leaned forward and gave Groovi a kiss on the cheek. "Well done!"

The sliding doors opened, and in walked a beefy Boccan male. "All right," Penny exclaimed. "Hey, Tannis! This one is yours!" Penny looked at the man as she pointed to Tannis. "She's all yours!"

The male stripper was almost terrifyingly muscular, with a crew cut of his silver hair. He headed right for Tannis, who was gripping the side of her bean bag chair. The man wore a mesh shirt and tight shorts. He took the collar of the shirt and ripped it clean off of him. The stripper did a gyration right in front of Tannis's face. She sat there mesmerized.

The three woman strippers all got up to dance again. Penny held onto Vitala as they watched Dee wiggling. Penny glanced over at Tannis occasionally, hoping that she was enjoying herself way in the corner with the lone male in the room. The male stripper was on his knees, teasing Tannis with possible cunnilingus.

The female strippers all took off their tops all at once. Penny was convinced that they had either silicone or genetic engineering, because their tits looked awesome. Ava was especially gifted, and Groovi could not tear her eyes away. The soft and curvaceous body of Ava was a sharp contrast to Oola's muscular build. Ava then got her boobs next to Groovi's face and shook them back and forth, slapping Groovi's cheeks.