Penny the Conqueror Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, let us...okay, let us try again," Lolo tried to command in vain. "Swing over the head, like...ACK!" One of the soldiers came close to cutting off Lolo's foot. "That is...that is fine. No no! I mean..." She looked over her shoulder and saw Crele standing there. "Let us take a break." The soldiers laid their halberds down and went to get a drink.

Lolo came over to Crele and looked her up and down, clearly impressed with her stature. "Oh my. You are...?"

Crele held up her paper, which Lolo eventually took to read. "I am Crele. I was told to report here for duty." She gave the fist across the chest salute. "I was told that Girtan was the sergeant at arms at this facility."

"Uh, yes," Lolo said. "She is, normally. I am her replacement for a short time."

Crele rolled her eyes. "Very well. What will you have me do first, madam?"

"Oh!" Lolo nearly spun around in confusion. "Um, yes. Please go to the weapons locker and get a halberd and a wrist blade."

Crele stared down Lolo for a bit, then walked off to the locker. "This is Grandfort?" she muttered. "Ridiculous."

Meanwhile, Penny was in her room on the teleview with Tannis. "This is kind of a risk, but I think we can manage for a week. How was the agricultural minister's report?"

"Yields will be up four percent this year," Tannis replied. "Uh, your excellency, I have some news. About Vitala."

Penny's stomach did a curdle. "Did something happen at the palace?"

Tannis heaved a huge sigh. "She is gone, your excellency." She held up a letter. "I found this waiting on your bed. I did not wish to invade your privacy."

Penny squeezed her eyes together. "Go ahead and read it. I think I know what it's gonna say."

Tannis opened up the letter and read it over for a minute. "It's exactly what you might think, madam." She closed the letter up. "I am so sorry, excellency."

Penny felt as if she was going to be sick. "Thanks for telling me."

"I have had this happen to me as well," Tannis said with a pained look on her face. "Please feel free to talk to me whenever, okay?"

Penny managed a weak smile. "Thanks, Tannis. You're a great worker, and an even better friend." She switched off the teleview, then brought her knees up to her chest. She put her forehead down on her knees and had a good cry. She had trouble admitting that she and Vitala were getting on each others' nerves. Even space traders and queens of alien planets could have compatibility issues.

After feeling sorry for herself and moping in her room, she went to take a walk. The beauty and order in Grandfort made her feel better. Still, she felt run down, knowing that she and Vitala were probably never going to see each other again.

Right on cue, Jaz ran up behind Penny and tapped her on the shoulder. "Hello, excellency! I see you are enjoying the gardens! Wow, the desert flowers here are the brightest I ever saw."

Penny kept walking, even picking up her pace. "Hello, Jaz. I'm just clearing my head is all."

"Oh, excellency, I agree!" Jaz was almost running at this point to try to keep up. "I was just mentioning about how Mikis and Siltar—do you remember them? They were the old guards? So I wanted to ask the sergeant at arms if they would need me for guard duty. I mean, it sounds interesting, but guard duty can be boring sometimes, and I worry that I will run out of things to talk about with my partner. Did you know Mikis and Siltar are going to live together? I hope that they--"

Penny bared her teeth and spun around, making Jaz come to a dead stop. "Don't you ever get a hint? Huh? I want to be left the fuck alone! I had the woman of my dreams run out on me today, all right? I fucking feel miserable! You running your mouth about stupid shit is not fucking helping! Learn to buy a fucking clue!"

Jaz's face crumpled. She heaved and snivelled. "I am sorry, your excellency!" She finally stumbled and ran in the other direction.

"Oh, shit!" Penny stomped her foot and pounded her fist int her hip. "You just had to say that, didn't you?"

After dinner, Lolo stayed hidden in her room, hoping to reduce her exposure to the soldiers for a bit. She had made a fool of herself all day, pretty much blowing her credibility in the forbidden palace. She had showered off and gotten into her sheer dressing gown, getting ready for bed. She then heard a chime at the door. "Come in," said Lolo.

The doors opened, and in walked Crele. She had changed into a tank top and shorts. Her muscles looked nice and buff, due to her working out right before dinner. "Sergeant. I wished to meet with you. I hope I am not interrupting."

"Oh, please come in!" Lolo tapped a chair as she sat on the bed. Crele made herself comfortable in the chair. "I understand this must be confusing to you. We are doing a job sharing experiment. We will return to normal soon."

Crele looked Lolo up and down. "I was assured that the sergeant at arms was going to look after our needs."

"Oh, and I intend to!" Lolo pushed her long silver hair back.

"Good." Crele got out of her chair and walked over to Lolo, leaning down and kissing her on the lips. Lolo pulled back and gasped. Crele gripped Lolo by the ankles, then pulled her forward.

"Crele! Please!" Lolo was panting as she held up her hands.

Crele went in for another kiss, then grabbed a handful of Lolo's boob. "I could tell you needed this."

Lolo looked down as Crele knelt in between Lolo's legs. She rested her hand on Crele's big arm. "Perhaps..."

That was all Crele needed. She lifted up Lolo's nightgown, then went down on her. Lolo screeched with surprise as Crele performed. Lolo leaned back and put her hand on the top of Crele's head as she listened to the slurps and smacking.

Crele got up on her knees and wiped her mouth, then tore off her tank top. She gave a good flex, showing off her dark skin and tiger stripes. Lolo was instantly intrigued. She got up on her knees as well, then ran her hands up and down Crele's torso. "Oh my," Lolo gasped. She lunged forward and kissed Crele, wrapping her arms around Crele's shoulders. Crele rubbed at Lolo's pussy with intensity.

"I need to take you," Crele whispered into Lolo's ear. Lolo got a strapon out of her drawer, then helped Crele get into it. Lolo was so enamoured with Crele's aggressiveness and raw sexual energy that she would have done anything she had told her to do.

Lolo got turned around, then put her pillow in front of her. She leaned down and got her shapely ass in the air. Crele gave a few more tender flicks of Lolo's pussy lips, then got the strapon ready. With a quick thrust, Crele popped it in. Lolo let out a mighty gasp as she felt it slide right in.

Crele held onto Lolo's ass cheeks as she pounded away. Lolo buried her face in the pillow and held on as she felt the brunt of the force. Crele liked to growl with primal energy as she fucked. Lolo was getting it so hard that her head was whipping back and forth. Her hair was scattered everywhere. Lolo screamed with both delight and a bit of fear. "Yes! YES! Crele! You...oh! You are conquering me!"

Crele took a handful of Lolo's silver hair and let her hips do the work. "Perhaps you are better suited to this position than I had imagined—both sergeant at arms, and on your hands and knees!"

Crele gave Lolo a final slam before shoving her away, then rolled Lolo onto her back. Lolo got her legs propped up, knowing what was coming. Crele leaned in, propping herself up by her muscular arms. Lolo put her hands flat on Crele's biceps as she rubbed up and down. As much as Girtan had excited her, Crele was on another level.

Crele pushed in and began pumping. Lolo groaned and squealed as she got the fucking of her life. Crele got a smile on her face, showing off all of her teeth. Lolo gripped onto the blanket, hoping that she could get a kiss. Crele seemed more interested in making Lolo cum. This was a cathartic release for her--more of a final interview.

Crele pulled out, the fuck toy wet with Lolo's essence. She got the apparatus off, then positioned herself above Lolo's face. She took Lolo by the back of the neck and jammed Lolo's mouth right on her twat. "Ooh, that is pleasing," Crele groaned. "Use your tongue."

Lolo did her best to please this giant woman. Crele leaned back and fiddled with Lolo's pussy. Lolo screamed into Crele's mound. She held on as bast as she could while her body wriggled and bucked.

Crele looked down and watched Lolo doing the lick. "Oh my. Oh my. OHHHH!" Crele leaned ahead and took Lolo by the shoulders. Lolo finished her off, and Crele let out a satisfied sigh. She climbed off of Lolo and laid out on the bed, her feet just barely touching the edge.

Crele rubbed her chest and gave her nipples a tweak. "Mmm. You have done well."

Just as Lolo went in for a kiss, Crele had sat up and climbed off of the bed. Lolo felt the urge to wrap herself in the blanket now. Crele got dressed, then approached the bed and leaned down. "I will see you tomorrow." She gave Lolo her desired kiss, then left.

Lolo let out one last sigh as she tossed the blanket off of her. She played with herself and gave herself one last orgasm before she crashed to sleep.

The next day, Penny took a stroll through the main hall. She was impressed with how efficiently everyone carried out their duties. All of the servant staff would stop dead and bow their heads, while the soldiers would give a salute to the queen as they walked by. Penny still loved getting the obedience and respect. She also loved the fact that she could dress more casually in Grandfort. Even in the main palace, she had to dress with more formality.

Penny made her way down to the archives to check up on Girtan. She figured that Girtan must be able to keep herself busy in the archives.

Penny let herself in, just to see Girtan sitting with another soldier at the fancy side table. They were each holding a cup and saucer. Penny had to bite her tongue to keep herself from laughing. Girtan was dressed in the librarian-style dress that Lolo would always wear, only Girtan looked bulky and tight underneath it.

"Now," Girtan started, hoisting the cup by the saucer. "We are going to learn how to YOWCH!" Girtan had managed to spill her tea in her lap. She hopped up, which also caused her to rip the slit in her dress up her thigh. The soldier jumped up and tried to pat at Girtan's front with a napkin. Girtan took the napkin and dried herself. The soldier pardoned herself, then noticed the queen in the door. She gave a polite bow, then got out of there.

Penny walked in as Girtan growled and swore in Boccan. "Everything going okay?" asked Penny.

Girtan pivoted, then softened her body language. "Excellency! I apologize for my outburst!"

Penny chuckled and held up a hand. "I can understand, given the circumstances." She glanced over at the archival desk, which was a mess of papers. "Um...getting a little backed up?"

Girtan sighed and threw the napkin down on the floor. "I do not know how she does it, your excellency! These past few days have been a disaster!"

"You did agree to this," Penny remarked. "I wanted you to get an appreciation for each other. I need you both here."

Girtan walked up to Penny. "I am sorry, excellency. Perhaps my rigidity made it so that you wanted to try this scheme. I appreciate the reasons behind it." She rested a hand on Penny's shoulder. "I have heard that your love had left. I now know what you must have to go through. You can have your heart broken, and yet you must keep the cold exterior."

Penny gave Girtan a hug. "You'll get better. We all will."

Penny went out into the hall again after saying goodbye to Girtan.

"Ooh, excellency!" The sound of quick footsteps rang out through the hall.

Penny stopped and sighed. "Hi, Jaz."

Jaz came up from behind and joined her regent. Penny started up her walk again and Jaz followed behind. "Have you had a chance to do some exercises yet? The indoor gymnasium is spectacular, but I am particular to the pool. I am so lucky that all of the women are so comfortable with their bodies here. I sometimes get self-conscious because there are so many more athletic women than me. Like that Crele! How do you suppose she gets such muscular arms?"

"Well, from what she told me--"

"I do not care for her tattoos," Jaz went on. "Oh, but I suppose if you were to be with someone of that stature, it would not matter. Does she not remind you of the fang-stalker of her province? I mean, with the tattoos—the stripes. I do not mean to say that she is a feral beast. Oh, although, she is very fearsome! I would certainly not mind if she--"

Penny stopped cold and pivoted, a stern look on her face of frustration. "Look," she hissed. "I am not in the mood for your perky, chirpy talk right now, okay? I got dumped, I have to replace my bodyguard, I got two of my best workers here at Grandfort who want to quit. I got a lot of shit to deal with!" She stepped forward a few paces, making Jaz step back. "Hey, here's a thought—maybe let someone get a word in once in a while, huh? Then you won't have people trying to avoid you all the time!"

Jaz's face tightened up, and the glassy texture of her eyes told Penny she went too far. "I am so sorry, excellency," she whimpered, then ran off in the other direction.

Penny balled up her fists. "Fuck," she muttered. "This is why you got dumped, stupid."

Penny spent the afternoon with Oola and Groovi, doing some exercises. Oola was still able to do her heavy weights, and Groovi was coming along with her training. Her usually soft tummy was tightening up, and her thighs were getting defined. The two of them left to be alone for a while, while Penny got a shower in.

When it was getting dark, she decided she had made up her mind who she wanted for a bodyguard. Although she needed a bit of an attitude adjustment, Crele would probably be a great replacement for Oola.

Penny went down to the outdoor spa, only to find three women in the hot tub. Crele was there in the middle, her arms around two of the soldiers. She was kissing one of them while the other one waited her turn. Each of the women looked like they were nude.

Penny strolled up, keeping her eyes shielded. "I hope I'm not interrupting."

The two soldiers squeaked and covered themselves, but Crele was perfectly at ease. She gave both soldiers a gentle tap on the shoulder. "Go and wait for me." The soldiers got towels from the side of the tub, then got up and covered themselves. Crele rested her arms up on the edge of the tub. "Was there something you wished to discuss with me, excellency?"

Penny was still being shy. She sneaked a few peeks at Crele's large arms. "I just wanted to ask if you would take on the assignment of being my bodyguard. I know you just got here to Grandfort, and you seem to be...fitting in."

Crele smiled. Her teeth shone in the UV lighting they had beaming down on the hot tubs. She stood up and exposed her naked body.

Penny made a strong effort to avert her eyes now. "I would be most honoured, your excellency," Crele replied. She walked up out of the tub and casually went to get a white towel, then dried herself off. "My loyalty to the crown is unmatched." She got a white robe and covered herself up.

"We'll leave here in a couple of days," Penny managed with a stammer. She could feel her cheeks getting flush, and she still had trouble looking at Crele even with the robe on.

"I shall prepare," Crele replied. "I trust we can discuss this further in the morning, your excellency? I have women to attend to."

Penny waved her hand to get Crele to leave. Crele departed, leaving Penny to try and get her composure back.

Penny had breakfast the next morning in her private dining area. She invited both Girtan and Lolo to sit with her. The two of them sat across the table from each other and picked at their food while Penny indulged.

"Are you both enjoying each others' jobs?" asked Penny, munching on a sweet melon slice.

Lolo huffed. "It is difficult to get the soldiers to take me seriously as a disciplinarian." She took a low glance at Girtan. "You do not have an easy station."

"Nor do you," Girtan admitted. "I would always think such manners lessons as frivolities. I can see now that they are more difficult. They are important." She twisted her lips. "They are important to you is why they are important to me as well."

Penny nodded and smiled. "See? You two care about each other."

"We cannot be together, though," Lolo responded.

"So?" Penny shrugged and got a scoop of the white cream to put on her pastry. "Just be casual is all. You two can be...exclusive, but still see other people."

Lolo and Girtan looked across the table at each other. "I suppose we could try that," Girtan said softly.

"There ya go!" Penny took a quick bite of her pastry. "You guys will love it! I would stay here all the time if I could."

Penny spent the rest of the day doing weapons training with Girtan. Now that the social experiment was over, Girtan felt comfortable taking over her station once again. Penny put in a good amount of training, then took some time in the afternoon to get caught up on some reading. Tannis was still sending her documents to read, getting her comfortable with her rule.

As the sun was setting, Penny went to the LED pool. It was glowing green, and no one was there. She laid out her towel on a lounge chair and got sat down. She would go into the heated pool after a spot of relaxing.

"Your excellency?" There was a weak voice coming in from twenty feet away.

Penny sat up and turned. "Jaz!" Penny jumped up and held out her arms. "Sweetie, come here!"

Jaz ran right into Penny's arms. "I am sorry, your excellency! I know that I talk too much."

Penny's mouth dropped open. "No! Don't think like that! I was totally wrong." She took Jaz's hands into her own. "You know something? You like to talk, and I think that's great! You like to open up to people. I have trouble with that myself. That's why my last relationship ended. I keep getting these crazy fantasies about these people of what they're supposed to be like, but I should learn to appreciate someone for who she or he is! I have to learn to back off and let the person be, and to--"

"Excellency?" Jaz smiled. "You talk a lot."

Penny smiled, then chuckled, then leaned back and had a hearty laugh. "I never realized! Maybe we're not so different!"

The two of them sat down on the lounge chairs and just girl chatted for half an hour. There was something so sweet about the way Jaz could go on. Jaz was also giving Penny a chance to break in and talk as well, who could yak just as well. The two of them felt relaxed and giddy.

Jaz jumped up after a while and looked at the pool. "I wish to swim! Come, your excellency!"

Penny smirked. "You gonna go get your swimsuit, or..."

Jaz just turned her back and peeled off her top. Penny watched as Jaz bent far over to slide off her pants and underwear. Jaz did adorable hops to the edge of the pool, then dove in. Jaz whooped and spun around in the water, pulling her hair back. "Come, Penelope! This is Grandfort! We have not a care in the world!"

Penny shook her head and flicked her eyebrows. She took off her bikini and ran to the edge of the pool. "Cannonball!" She dove in and made a huge splash. Jaz squealed with delight as Penny burst through the surface, sputtering and laughing.

"We call that rock-diving!" Jaz was floating on her back, letting her dainty toes poke up above the water.

The two of them frolicked and splashed in the water. Penny dove down below, then came up and surprised Jaz by hugging her waistline. The two of them giggled as they looked into each others' eyes. Penny got serious after a bit, then went in for a kiss. Jaz held onto her regent and kissed back. The two of them let out soft moans as they brushed their mouths on each other. Jaz went for the neck, and Penny let her head fall back.