Penny the Conqueror Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's get out of the water," Penny moaned, and Jaz nodded in agreement. They each climbed up out of the pool, then held each other again and kissed. Penny got down on her knees and kissed Jaz's tummy. Jaz rested her hands on Penny's shoulders. "Oh, my queen," Jaz panted. "You are so generous to take me on. I cannot tell you how honoured I am that you would do this for me. I--"

Penny went farther down, getting her chin pushed right up on Jaz's perineum. Jaz's eyes were huge as she struggled to stay on her feet. She let out tiny yelps as Penny lapped away on her labia. Penny held onto Jaz's firm ass cheeks, almost hoisting her up off the ground.

Jaz got herself away, then got on her knees to continue kissing Penny. She got Penny to lie down on the tile, then went down on her. Penny spread her arms out and shut her eyes as Jaz licked hard and fast. Jaz had a wicked tongue, and she planned to use it. Penny's inner thighs gave small clutches and quivers as Jaz let her fingertips dance along Penny's tummy.

Jaz crawled up as the two of them kissed and rolled around. They made it out onto the grass and held each other as their tongues danced. Penny found herself on top, then got herself in position to rub her mound on Jaz's. The two of them humped and moaned, being as loud as they wanted. No one would dare tell the queen that her fucking was too loud. Penny was getting more comfortable every day with her power.

Penny was getting lost in ecstasy as she looked over into the distance. She noticed Crele was there, maybe a hundred feet away. She was nude, although she clearly had on a strapon, and was giving it to another woman. There was a shadow cast over the other woman on her hands and knees. Crele looked as if she was building up a sweat.

Jaz leaned back to look at the spectacle, then looked back up at Penny. "She is making the beast as well! I recognize Crele, but not the other woman!"

Penny did not want to stare, but she was dying to know who Crele was giving it to. Crele gave a few more hard pumps, then pulled her toy out. The strapon dangled there, glistening in the faint light. Crele gave a gentle tap on the other woman's ass, and the mystery woman got up and walked off to the main hall. Penny strained to see who it was. She looked short and had a dainty little walk to her.

Crele wiped the sweat from her cheeks. "Do you require assistance tonight, excellency?"

Penny panted and smiled. "I'm fine."

Crele took that as a cue, then got up off her knees and went back as well. Penny went back to doing the mound pound to Jaz. The close encounter with the muscular woman got both their juices flowing. Penny felt the orgasm build up in side of her as Jaz gripped onto Penny's thigh. Penny shuddered, then leaned forward for more kissing.

The two of them got up on the lounge chairs again and stretched out. They got a conversation going, chatting well into the late night.

"I mean, I never really thought about how wonderful Oola and Groovi are," Penny said. "I though Oola was just some dumb muscle head. But look at her! She can fly a spaceship, and she's great with military strategy. And now she's a mom?!"

"She sounds extraordinary," Jaz replied.

"Oh, and Groovi!" Penny slapped her thigh and laughed. "I mean, I thought she was just some delicate flower bimbo, but she can take care of business! I mean, she beat up that guy in the bar, and she does her woodworking. Oh, my God! She got fucked right in front of a group of people! I mean, okay, I kinda did the same, but hers was, like...just out there!"

"It sounds as if you care about these two very much," Jazz commented.

"I do," Penny said with a sigh. "I mean, I was still kinda mad that they're getting married, but once Oola got pregnant, I was like, I can be happy for them!"

"Why do you suppose you were upset about them getting married?" asked Jaz.

Penny threw her head back and exhaled. "Probably because I figured it might not ever happen to me. Now that Vitala took off..."

Jaz cuddled up next to Penny as they stroked each other. After a while, the two of them got some towels on and went up to bed.

Penny and her party headed back to the palace, bringing Crele along. They had just enough time to get unpacked and ready for the wedding. Penny made sure that Tannis had all of her plans ready. "The Kanasar will be here tomorrow," Tannis cautioned.

Penny put a hand to her forehead. "God, I forgot! I'm not looking forward to having a hundred Kanasars here in the castle."

"Do not be silly, madam," Tennis said. "It is more like two hundred."

The night of the wedding, Penny had her special seating ready. She had invited Tannis, Shimoon, and Crele to sit with her. Penny had on her beautiful aqua-blue flowing gown and tiara. She had also put on her fire opal, which had been set in a special necklace setting.

Crele was dressed in a more modest gown, clearly uncomfortable with the formality of such ceremonies. "Excellency, thank you for inviting me. I hope that this bodyguard of yours is a suitable mate for the delicate one."

Penny gave Crele a gentle elbow. "Hey, you be nice to her, okay? I know Oola isn't the sharpest sword in the armoury, but she's saved my life, as well as everyone on this planet. Treat her like you would me. Understand?"

"I will do as commanded," Crele replied.

After a while, Oola walked up the line past the rows of seats. She was wearing her battle armour, with wrist guards and shoulder pads, as well as a shiny bronze breastplate. She had on her head a small silver helmet which came down just above her eyebrows. She also had her broadsword strapped to her back. Her bare belly was still visible, which Penny assumed was to show off her pregnancy. Penny shot her a smile, which Oola paid back with a nod.

The music started, and everyone turned to the back to look. Groovi was there in her lovely white dress, a lace number that showed a decent amount of cleavage. Her head was adorned with a traditional feather headband, which pointed forward from her face. Her train was over ten feet long behind her.

Penny put her hands to her upper chest, feeling like she was going to cry. Groovi made her way up to Oola and the temple elder. The two of them stood together, with Groovi taking Oola's big arm.

The ceremony was longer than Penny remembered from watching her aunts getting married. It was a beautiful ceremony, and Penny was genuinely pleased with seeing them getting wed. They finished the ceremony with a huge kiss, then they went off to the exit. Everyone clapped and cheered, and the Kanasar clashed their swords together.

As was tradition on Bok, the bride and groom, or brides, would not attend the after-party, as it was understood they would be consummating the marriage right away. Penny delighted in dancing with the Kanasar, as well as tasting some of the ales they brought along.

After six hours of partying, Penny excused herself as royally as possible. She knew that the Kanasar would party well into morning. She got herself into bed, her head swimming from too much alcohol and the loud music and shouting. Before drifting off to sleep, she decided she was going to find a proper suitor, even if she had to issue a royal decree to do so.