Penny the Conqueror Ch. 20

Story Info
Penny's biological clock is ticking, like it or not.
12k words
4.44
1.5k
00

Part 20 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 03/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was setting in the east, and the temperatures were finally cooling down. The giant bay window to the bedroom was left open, just to let the soothing air in.

Ilka was on all fours, her face pressed down into the mattress. Penny had hold of Ilka's hips as she thrust her strapon back and forth. There was nothing quite like having her gorgeous lover out on front, getting the full brunt of a hard fucking.

"You did it, my queen," Ilka moaned. "We will have peace with the other planets."

Ilka meant the recent multi-planet summit that the planet Bok had hosted that morning. Shaskala, Bok, the swamp planet of Lozloo, and the research planet of Gerek all entered into a mutual protection pact. Penny did it to assure the other planets that their new fleet and space station was not meant as an aggressive move.

Penny looked down at the heart-shaped ass on Ilka. Small beads of sweat were forming on Ilka's fine red skin. Penny growled as she bared her teeth. "I'm the fuckin' queen, baby!" She stepped up the tempo as her own hips slapped into Ilka's. She ran a palm along Ilka's sweaty back. "How you likin' this, hon?"

"Oooh! You are so good, love." Ilka's leg began to shake. "You are so mighty! The people are behind you!"

Penny barked out a laugh. "Sweetie! You don't have to talk to me like a subject!" She flipped her sweaty white hair back and resumed fucking her lover. "Oh God! I love doing this so much! Unnnh! Oh, roll over, baby! I wanna see those titties!"

Penny pulled out, with the fuck tool glistening in love juice. Ilka flipped over onto her back, and Penny got right back in. The two of them held each other tight and kissed while Penny thrust in and out. Penny loved the feel of Ilka's smooth thighs gripping onto her, practically holding her in. Penny's slippery boobs rubbed up against Ilka's own tits with each thrust.

"Oh, Penny!" Ilka was nuzzling Penny's ear, speaking in hushed whispers. "I can feel it happening! Oh my! Ohhhhh!" Penny pulled out as Ilka spread out her arms and legs. Ilka twitched and panted as she let the sensation wash all over her. She eventually calmed down, and Ilka closed her eyes and smiled.

Penny stood up and let the strapon hit the floor. "Damn, girl. I love watching you do that." She went to the ice dispenser and got two cubes, then dropped them into a tumbler. She poured herself a rich liquor, then went to the window with her drink.

Ilka sat up and covered her breasts. "Penny! Come from the window! Someone will see you."

Penny leaned over and took a drink. "I'm the queen. They should be so lucky."

Ilka came from the bed and walked in behind Penny. She squatted down far enough to get her face in Penny's ass. She slurped on Penny's pussy. Penny let out a moan, then got up in her tiptoes. She took a sip of her drink again as she braced herself against the window pane. Ilka licked and sucked on Penny's pussy lips.

After a good licking session, Ilka got up and held Penny from behind. Penny set her drink down, then rubbed Ilka's forearms gently. "I love you, dearest." She turned and took Ilka's cheeks in her hands, kissing her with her eyes closed. The two of them retired to the bed.

"What will be the subject of your meeting tomorrow?" asked Ilka, propping herself up with on elbow while Penny laid on her back.

"You mean with the Synod of Wisdom?" Penny yawned and stretched. "They didn't tell me. I haven't talked to them in so long. Hopefully they haven't found more feats for me to do!"

Ilka ran her fingers along Penny's arm. "You are already our queen. I could not imagine what else they could want of you."

The two of them kissed, then resumed the fun.

The next morning, Penny summoned Tannis, her helpful assistant, and went to the hall where the Synod of Wisdom would convene. Tannis stood by the door as Penny approached the wide conference table.

"Thank you for joining us, excellency," the lone female member stated. "You are approaching your thirtieth birthday."

Penny smiled and nodded. "Next month! Tannis has a special party planned for me."

"It is a matter of planetary urgency that you start to plan a family," one of the male members said. "Now that the stable woman has renounced her claim to the throne, the royal bloodline must be maintained."

"So I..." Penny did a gulp. "I have to have a kid?"

"That is the general idea," the female synod member replied. "If the population knows that you are capable of producing offspring, they will want many of them."

"Well..." Penny sputtered. "I mean, what about my choice? What if I never wanted kids?"

"Immaterial," the other male synod member declared. "Your subjects have rights, too. The expectation of maintaining the bloodline is paramount. Queen Revulo could not bear any other children after the illegitimate daughter she had, so her selection of a successor was understandable. You have no such excuse."

Penny swallowed again. "But...I'm the queen! I'll just make it a law saying I don't have to!"

"Your excellency," Tannis said from the back of the room. "There was one such queen who declared herself above the will of the people a century ago. She was killed by crushing."

Penny's forehead broke out in a sweat. "You mean...?"

"They dropped a boulder on her," Tannis finished.

"Okay!" Penny slapped her hands together. She wondered what Ilka would think about her girlfriend suddenly having to get pregnant. "I'll...get a donor! Turkey baster...pffft! Easy, right?"

"We cannot risk a rival faction implanting you with one of their own in order to usurp the crown," the first male synod member said. "This must be done the natural way."

"Uh, my girlfriend is not gonna like that," Penny retorted.

"I believe she is well aware of our planet's customs," the female member said back. "We have selected three suitable candidates." She held up a tablet. "Please look these over and submit your decision. You have three days."

Still in disbelief, Penny walked over and took the tablet, then looked over at Tannis. She then looked back at the synod. "I'll see you in three days, then." Penny stormed out, with Tannis following.

Tannis struggled to keep caught up with Penny. "Excellency! I know that this is a lot to take in. We must accept that this is part of the honour of being the queen."

Penny scoffed. "Yeah, well, maybe you make a baby with someone you don't know, then. What the hell is Ilka going to say about this?"

Tannis was panting. "Your excellency, if...if I could just..." Penny mercifully slowed down and took Tannis by the shoulders.

"Sorry," Penny said. "I keep forgetting I have this new strength." She held up the tablet. "I can't believe I have to choose from a bunch of random guys!"

"You must choose, though," Tannis said as she caught her breath. "It is your obligation to produce a lineage."

Penny groaned. "Let's just go get some lunch or something, okay?"

The two of them went back to the palace, where Tannis and Penny were served in the parlour. Penny figured she had better start eating, worried Ilka was going to kill her. Tannis nibbled at her vegetable plate as she scrolled along in the tablet. "This first candidate could be suitable." She held the tablet to Penny so he could see. "He is of one of the foundational families. He is in good health, and is strong..."

Penny leaned in and grimaced. "Ew! He looks like a freak! What's with that chin?"

Tannis looked at the tablet again. "Oh, this next one is not of the foundational families, but he is of noble stock. Captain of the guard in Harmony City, very scholarly, and he has a nice form." She turned back to Penny to see.

Penny leaned in and squinted. "Mmm. Kinda skinny, but he's a maybe."

Tannis turned the pad back to her, then put a hand to her chest. "Oh, my." She looked back at Penny with mouth agape. "I cannot let you see."

Penny was staring, intrigued. "What? What?" She grabbed the tablet from Tannis's hand and held it up. "Ohhhhh."

This shot had a full body portrait of the third man. He was wonderfully muscular, with a cute face and shoulder-length white hair. Penny was enamoured with his light red skin and blue eyes. Her eyes wandered down to his mid-section, and his abs looked toned and solid. Penny also admired his thick thighs. She went back up to his gorgeous face.

"It sounds as if you have warmed up to the notion, excellency," Tannis said with a sly smile.

"Oh, shut up," Penny hissed in a playful manner. "Come on--you have to tell me with Ilka."

The two of them got Ilka sat down that evening, and Penny explained what she was expected to do. There was a long and uncomfortable pause out of Ilka.

"Sweetie, I know it's a shock," Penny began. "I didn't realize this was part of the queen thing."

Ilka sighed. "I knew, Penny. Our traditions might seem primitive to you, but they have promoted unity among our people for generations."

Tannis sat down next to Ilka and rested a hand on her leg. "I know that this is difficult to work through. If I were able to, I would bear the child for Penny in her place."

Penny gawked at Tannis. "Wow! That's pretty ballsy, girl." She looked at Ilka. "I don't know what to say. I just have to lie back and think of England."

Ilka looked confused. "I beg your pardon?"

"It's an old Earth expression," Penny replied. "Look, um...since I have to do this, I think...you should get to do the same."

"Penny?" Ilka took her love's hands into hers.

"Go to Grandfort," Penny said, her eyes getting wet. "Have a good time. I won't ask any questions, okay? Tannis can take you. I just...don't want you to have to be here when this happens."

"Penny," Ilka managed. "I don't know what to say."

"We will have to perform soon," Tannis explained. "Penny's ovulation will begin in four days."

Penny rolled her eyes and groaned. "Do you have to make it all so clinical? Geez."

"Please leave us be, Tannis," Ilka requested. "Thank you for your help." Tannis stood up and bowed, then left.

Penny wiped at her eyes. "I don't want to do this. I guess the planet needs this, more than anything. I just want you to know that I love you, and I don't want you to be angry with me."

Ilka started to cry as well, and the two of them embraced. Penny kissed Ilka, then the two of them clutched each other. "Make the beast with me," Ilka whispered into Penny's ear. Penny nodded, and the two of them went to the queen's bedroom.

That night, Penny let Ilka fuck her with the strapon. Penny was on her knees, getting rammed as hard as Ilka could manage. "Do not forget me when he does this," Ilka panted. Penny clutched onto the blanket as she got pounded by her lover. Ilka smacked Penny's ass hard, then held onto both ass cheeks as she fucked away.

"I love you, baby," Penny grunted. "Ohhhh, love! Oh my God! Oh, no one can do it like you can!" She looked over her shoulder. "You fuck as many women as you want, okay? I want you to remember this! Whatever happens, you're my one and only."

Ilka pulled out of Penny, then got her love on her back. Ilka inserted and rammed Penny missionary. "I will always love you, treasure." The two of them kissed and fucked for over an hour. Eventually they succumbed to the heat and physical exhaustion. They held each other. Ilka could only stare at the ceiling, trying to contemplate her future.

Tannis had a few bags packed for Ilka, as well as for herself. Ilka gave a long hug to her queen, not sure what she wanted to do with herself. Going to Grandfort felt more like an assignment, and Ilka felt as if she would be cheating if she did not engage in any pleasure. She was terribly conflicted, and confided that in Tannis as they were flown to Grandfort.

"I feel as if I will lose her," Ilka said. "Perhaps we can talk her out of this."

"It would be futile to do so," Tannis told her. "We cannot risk a revolt. The security of our planet is at stake. Penny will still love you. I know that as many times as she will do this, her mind will be on you."

"Many times?!" Ilka's face crumpled.

"Well, I suppose so," Tannis said gently. "We can not be sure she will become fertilized on the first try, and I assume she will need to have other children later." Tannis grimaced as she realized she was not being as helpful as she had hoped.

Ilka exhaled, then stared forward. "Very well. If this is how royal life is to be done, so be it." She folded her arms and waited out the rest of the flight in silence.

Penny was eating dinner as Willa the page was looking over the tablet. "Oh my, your excellency," Will gushed as she looked at the third choice. "Homilin is a mighty steed. You would be well-suited together."

"I don't want to think about him right now," Penny grumbled as she chewed.

"Have you selected your witnesses yet?" asked Willa.

"My wha...?"

"Witnesses," Willa repeated. "You need two witnesses present when you conceive."

Penny dropped her fork onto the plate. "Oh FUCK! I forgot about that! Oh my God, this is all coming at me so fast." She put her hands over her eyes, then pulled them away quickly. "Willa? Would you...?"

"Oh, I could never!" Willa giggled and covered her mouth. "Get your silly muscle women to do it. They have had relations with you."

"Only Oola and Groovi," Penny groused. "Although I guess Crele got to see me in action. Why did I take this stupid job?"

Penny summoned Oola, Groovi, Crele, and Fiona to the parlour for nighttime tea. As the servant left, Penny got down to business. "I need two witnesses," Penny said, being all business.

Oola gasped and jumped up from her seat. "Excellency! You will be with child!" She did an uncharacteristic twirl in joy. "I will bear witness to the conception of our next ruler!"

"Do not be a fool, Oola," Crele barked back. "I am the current bodyguard of her excellency! It is I who should bear witness to the conception."

Groovi put up a gentle hand. "Um, I wish...I mean..."

"Shush, Groovi," commanded Oola. "Excellency, you cannot exclude either of us. We would both gladly die for you. Invite both me and Crele."

"Ah! I rescind my fool comment," Crele said in agreement. "We will witness together, then!"

"Hey, I haven't made up my mind yet!" Penny sighed and rolled her eyes. "Come on—I want people there who will be supportive of me."

"I have already made the beast with you, excellency!" Oola folded her large arms.

"I have watched you, excellency," Crele reminded her.

"Oh my GOD!" Fiona looked around the room in amazement. "So someone has to watch you have sex? This planet is whacked out!"

Penny put a hand to her forehead. "It's to make sure we don't fake it or I sleep with someone else. It's...complicated."

Fiona covered her mouth to laugh. "Penny, I'm really sorry. I'm not used to all this. What did Ilka say about this?"

"She's weirdly supportive," Penny said. "I might have to try to convince the people of this world to try to change their rules, but I don't think I'll be getting out of it."

Fiona shook her head and smirked. "It's kinda hot, actually. I mean...I look at you, and think what if you get with some dude, just there to get you pregnant." Her cheeks got flush. "I think I want to see this!"

"Oh, Fiona!" Penny slapped her chair's arm. "You too?"

"Fiona!" Crele turned to her new lover. "Do not attempt to usurp my spot."

"Excellency?" Groovi had her hand as high as she could raise it. "I would like--"

"Groovi, stop!" Oola looked furious. "I will get to witness this!"

"Okay, none of you are watching!" Penny shot up out of her chair. "I thought you would understand! I have to go fuck some random dude and let him get me pregnant! I have to do this while I have a girlfriend! I'm...I'm just..." Penny sniffed and wiped at her eyes. "I don't know what to do."

Groovi jumped up and gave her queen a hug. "Oh, excellency! We have been bickering and pressuring you. I am so sorry."

Penny put her face down on the top of Groovi's head. "Thanks, babe." She lifted her head up. "Look...maybe you can all come to see it."

Crele and Oola cheered, then ran to embrace each other. "We are worthy!" Crele grabbed Oola's shoulders. "This has been a victory for both of us."

"You were right to stand your ground against her excellency," Oola agreed.

Penny picked up her teacup. "Just...great."

Just on the outside of Grandfort, Ilka and Tannis were landing. The shuttle pilot bid them good day and left, not daring to get too close to Grandfort, lest he be killed. Tannis and Ilka made their way over on the sand until they made it to the front steps.

"Her excellency's consort has arrived," announced one of the front guards. She lowered her halberd and held her hand at the door. "Please follow." She went in the doors, and Tannis and Ilka followed. The other guard stood at her post.

"You will want to join us tonight," the guard explained as she escorted the guests down the long hall. "We have slaughtered a river beast earlier this morning, and we plan to roast its carcass. It will be most satisfying."

"Was anyone here informed why her excellency's consort is here without her excellency's company?" asked Tannis.

The guard stopped, as well as the other two women. "We can make arrangements for you, my lady," the guard said to Ilka. "Unless you wish to choose from among the warriors. They would be honoured to fulfill your needs."

Ilka paused to reflect on what she wanted to say. "I will consider this."

The guard gave a curtsy. "You are wise, my lady. I shall leave you to explore the castle. If you require a guide, we may make arrangements."

"I have been here on a few occasions," Tannis replied. "I shall keep your generous offer in mind, however." The guard saluted, then went back to her post.

"Would you care to explore on your own?" asked Tannis.

Ilka nodded. "I shall join you for dinner."

Ilka went off to the gardens, where several of the warrior women were doing combat training. As she was walking down the stairs to the lower garden terrace, she lost her footing on the stone steps. She cried out in panic, only to feel herself steadied before she had toppled over.

"Use caution, madam," the woman said. She helped Ilka get back on her feet. Ilka looked the woman over. She was tall and built sturdy, with fine toned shoulders. She was also busty with a decent waistline. Her silver hair was tied up into braids, and she wore a tank top and black stretch pants. Ilka realized that she had her hand resting on the stranger's forearm for a long time, and quickly pulled it away.

"Oh, my apologies!" Ilka was flustered enough, but this new stranger made her feel warm. "I had slipped."

The woman chortled, then examined Ilka. "Well, it appears you do not have any injuries." She squatted down and picked up a giant wrench that she had dropped to catch Ilka.

"Oh!" Ilka examined the chrome-plated tool. "Is that a type of weapon?"

The woman laughed heartily. "No, no! I am not a warrior. I am Grandfort's mechanic. I was on my way to the shop. The TTPC is in need of a thruster change-out."

"The TTPC?" asked Ilka.

"Tactical Terrain Personnel Carrier," replied the woman. She stuck out a hand in friendship. "I am Kama."

"Ilka," she said, as she took the hand. Kama gave a hearty pump handshake, and Ilka had to hold on with both hands.

"I was made aware of your arrival, as were all of Grandfort's personnel," Kama went on. "If you wish, I can give you a tour of the mechanic shop. Maybe we can refit a hover-bike."

Ilka smiled. "I will consider it. Thank you, Kama." Kama gave a slight bow, then went up the stairs in the opposite direction. Ilka went to the lower garden section to watch the women perform their hand-to-hand training.

Back at the main palace, Penny sat at her large dining table, fiddling with her napkin. Homilin was going to meet with her before the big night. Penny's mind was a clouded mess. Here she was, having a formal dinner with someone who was expected to fuck her and get her impregnated.