Penny the Conqueror Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The server came by and offered Penny a drink of nectar brandy. Penny graciously accepted, drinking the entire glass down right in front of the server. "Another," she commanded.

"Is the lady nervous?" asked the server. "You are looking wonderful tonight."

Penny was in her silk gown, slit way up on the thigh. She had on some of the most extravagant jewellery from her private collection. "I'll be fine," Penny said, then took another drink of the brandy. "Can you please have some of the servants on hand for later? My guest might have need for you."

The server gave a bow. "I shall do so, madam." She turned, and then looked back at Penny. "Your excellency, your guest is arriving. Shall I give you time?"

"Oh! Let him in," Penny requested. She got up and straightened out her dress while the server went to summon the guest. Her hair was all pinned back, but she patted it down just to make sure nothing came loose. She let out one last tense sigh as she tried to look as royal as possible.

In he walked, and Penny's legs turned to jelly. His silver hair was styled back into a ponytail. He had on a formal suit, the kind that high-class Boccans would wear to fancy galas. It was a light grey, with the suit jacket tied together with a series of small ornamental daggers. The chiselled jawline and sharp eyebrows on him made Penny get the sweats.

Penny extended her hand, as Lolo had shown her how to do. "Homilin," she said in a refined tone. "How pleasant to have you here." She did a sweeping motion toward the empty chair. "Join me, won't you?"

Homilin smiled, showing off his blinding white teeth, then moved over to help Penny sit down first. Penny blew out a small breath as she felt him right behind her. He sat down and got his napkin properly draped across his lap. "May I trouble you for a drink, madam?" He gestured at Penny's glass. "What are you having? It looks wonderful."

Penny smiled. "It's nectar brandy, and it's refreshing." She raised a hand to have the server come over and pour him a drink.

Homilin thanked the server, then turned her attention back to Penny. "Excellency, I have heard about your myxlo riding. Will you be competing in the annual games?"

Penny's eyes lit up. "Yes! How did you guess? Groovi has been helping me with my jumps."

Homilin was doing a great job about asking questions of her excellency as they enjoyed their pre-dinner soup. Eventually the main course was brought out, which was a fine roast beast, as well as several vegetables from the palace's garden.

Penny was smitten with Homilin's gorgeous looks. She thought hard to Ilka, who she promised not to keep in contact with while she was in Grandfort. As far as she was concerned, Ilka needed to have her free pass. She was going to make it happen with this man for sure.

After their meal, Penny invited Homilin up to the observation deck in the tallest pillar of the palace. The two of them talked and flirted for a while as they stood by the polished brass beam, leaning over and staring down on the people milling about on the ground. Homilin eventually reached over and touched Penny's hand. She felt a jolt, then an odd comfort. The two of them stared into each others' eyes for what felt like an eternity.

"I should probably let you rest," Homilin finally said. "Good night, my queen." He leaned in to give her a kiss on the cheek, only Penny quickly moved in and gave him a quick kiss right on the mouth. It lasted only a second, but it was pure magic to her.

"Good night," Penny managed. Homilin departed, with Penny allowing herself to nearly fall over as soon as he was gone.

The next day at Grandfort, Kama was repairing the thruster drive on the TTPC, when she heard a knock at the door. "Come in."

The doors slid open to show Ilka there, who gave a wave as a greeting. She was holding a small sack. "Hello again! I thought you might like some company, as well as refreshments!"

Kama got off of her stool and wiped her brow. "You are all the refreshment I need, but I would gladly accept a cool drink."

Ilka had brought the small finger sandwiches made in Grandfort's kitchen, as well as two cans of root malt. Kama took a well-deserved break and ate up the goodies. She pointed out to Ilka how some of the parts worked, as well as what happened to the thruster. "The warriors are not so competent with their driving," Kama explained. "This one was clearly hit on a rock." Ilka giggled, feeling as if she was being naughty by criticizing the warriors.

Kama and Ilka spent the better part of the afternoon repairing the part. They wrapped up and headed to the main dining hall for dinner. The warriors were all in there eating loudly and acting rowdy. Kama and Ilka carried their food over to a table in the corner and sat down.

"Have you selected a proper suitor from these women?" asked Kama as she gestured at the rabble.

Ilka looked in behind her, then turned back with a snicker. "They are not without charms. But I am not concerning myself with such things."

Kama chewed on a biscuit as she stared at Ilka. "I suggest you enjoy your time here. It is a regular thing here for single women."

"When was the last time you...enjoyed yourself?" asked Ilka with a half-grin.

"Ooh, it has been a year, perhaps," Kama replied. "There was a lovely maid. She had since moved on. I did not partake in much of the beast throughout my life."

"You cannot approach the warriors?" asked Ilka. "I know that they do not associate with the domestic help, but I assumed they would make an exception for you."

"Why?" asked Kama.

"You look so much like them!" Ilka smiled and took Kama's hand across the table. "You are so strong and confident! You deserve to be happy."

Kama had a look of pure joy. "Ilka, I can see why the queen trusted you out here." She sighed. "Are you not worried that you will fall out of love with the queen?"

Ilka twisted her lips up. "I worry that she will do the same with the mate she has selected. Perhaps this is the test for us, to see that our love can sustain such matters. I knew that Penny would have an unusual life. I did not count on her changing her species, or becoming much larger and stronger than me, or that she would actually go through with making the beast with a man." She clutched at her hair. "By the goddesses! I am making a mistake!" Her voice was quavering and her lips trembling.

Kama reached across the table and took Ilka's hands. "Please, do not become upset! Shall we go somewhere private?"

Ilka nodded, and the two of them went into the hallway. Kama put an arm around Ilka. "Her excellency still loves you," Kama said reassuringly. "I am sure that many of our former queens did the same. Even our former queen had her husband selected for her, yes? The queen is a figure of might and resolve. She has children in order to strengthen the might of Bok. It is important."

Ilka felt a little better, knowing that Penny would not be doing something merely for fun. "I do not wish to be alone tonight, Kama."

"You may bunk with me," Kama offered.

"Thank you," Ilka said.

The two of them went up to Kama's room. "You can borrow a night gown from my closet," Kama said. Ilka selected a short gown and went to the bathroom to change. Kama took off her own gear, then gave herself a sniff. "Oh dear." Kama decided between the heat and the labour that she had worked up too much of a sweat. She selected a gown for herself, then went to the bathroom.

Ilka was at the sink with her back turned and bent over, already wearing the gown. Kama walked by and got into the shower, pulling the curtain closed. "I will just cleanse myself," Kama shouted over the running water.

Ilka's head popped up. "Oh, Kama! I apologize. I hope I am not intruding."

Kama's laughs echoed in the shower. "I like your company, Ilka. Please, feel at home. This is what Grandfort is all about."

Ilka went to the bedroom and sat at the desk. She pulled out her communicator, but hesitated to get in touch with Penny. She knew that no news was probably better than any sort of contact right now. No details needed to be discussed.

Kama emerged from the bathroom, still partly wet from the shower. She was rubbing at her hair with a towel. Ilka stood up, seeming to be afraid that she was caught doing something she should not.

Kama just smiled and tossed the towel into the bedroom. "How is the gown?"

Ilka got up and spun around, the gown billowing up just enough to show her ass off. "It fits so well! I like it." She turned her back to Kama, as Kama went to the bed and laid down. Kama was partly propped up by her pillows, able to watch as Ilka danced and jiggled.

"Ilka," Kama said in a sly manner. "I can see your undergarments."

Ilka stopped mid-twirl and looked down, then laughed. "I suppose that this gown is rather short." Keeping her back to Kama, Ilka grabbed the bottom of the gown and pulled it off of her. She was now in nothing but a black thong. She stuck her ass out and did a few circles. "I feel as if I am free here. You have been very kind to me."

Ilka stopped, as she heard the gasping and panting in behind her. She slowly turned around to face Kama on the bed. Kama had quickly pulled her hand away from her mid-section, looking embarrassed. Ilka just hooked her thumbs into her underpants and yanked them off, then made way over to the bed. "Kama, dear," Ilka said softly. "Remove the gown."

Kama wasted no time, getting her nightgown off and then scrambling under the covers. Ilka was interested in seeing Kama fully nude, but the sight of her muscular shoulders and arms was doing well enough. Ilka went over and pulled the blankets back, crawling in with her new friend.

Kama laid there and stared at the ceiling. Ilka leaned over and kissed Kama on the cheek. "I promise no harm will come to you," she whispered to Kama. "This was Penny's idea."

Kama rolled over to face Ilka. She rubbed the back of her hand along Ilka's cheek. She then leaned in farther and kissed Ilka on the lips. The two of them exchanged gentle pecks, moaning and sighing. The heat coming from Kama's body was driving Ilka wild. Ilka reached over and turned off the bedroom lights, and the two of them held each other.

Kama kissed her new friend, while her hand wandered to Ilka's tit. She kneaded the flesh. Ilka held tight to Kama's firm shoulders as their legs entwined. The kissing went on for about ten minutes.

Ilka climbed up on Kama, and the two of them continued to kiss and grope. Ilka started to rock back and forth, then she lifted her head up and leaned back. Kama was giving gentle rubs on her nips.

"Wait," Kama whispered, and pushed a button next to the bed. The LED lights came on under the bed, giving the room a soft purple glow. Ilka was merely a silhouette in the dim light, but it was enough for Kama to get the picture. The two of them humped and bucked, with Kama holding onto Ilka's ass cheeks.

Ilka stretched out and got her cunt on Kama's, and the two of them bumped slits together. Ilka held onto Kama's thigh as she rode away. The two of them did the grind for some time.

After Ilka got her fill with the grind, she got on her knees and plunged down into Kama's pussy. Kama clutched at the blanket as Ilka licked her clam. Kama's head whipped from side to side, while Ilka flicked Kama's clitty with her tongue and fingered her sex hole. Ilka had amazing head skills.

It did not take long before Kama was at the point of no return. She tightened her body, then had a huge spasm. Ilka pulled her mouth away as she still pounded Kama's snatch with her fingers. Kama raised her ass up and down rapidly, then made Ilka take her fingers out. Kama took a minute to get her composure.

The two of them kissed, then got under the covers and held each other. Their bodies were slippery from perspiration. Ilka felt a sense of satisfaction, knowing that she was able to indulge her own desires while Penny was going to do the deed as well. She and Kama drifted off to sleep.

The day of the conception for Penny was a huge production. Two servants woke her up at dawn, then prepared her in the bath with scented oils and a vegetable shampoo treatment. She smelled divine afterwards. They also spent two hours doing up her hair and getting her makeup done properly. They selected out a flowing robe that opened up in the front, which Penny knew the reason for.

They escorted her into the lounge, taking the service elevator to avoid the other servants seeing her. "If it is permissible for me to say so, excellency," said one of the servants. "I am welling with pride for my planet right now. We admire you greatly."

Penny smiled, although her stomach felt like it had a lead weight in it. She could only imagine what Ilka was getting up to. Maybe she was in a pile of female soldiers, oiled up and slipping all over them. They would be taking turns licking her tits and fingering her hole and fucking her with all sorts of toys.

"Show him to me," Penny muttered.

When the elevator halted, the three of them got out. The lounge was set up for the act—a mattress was laid out with several pillows and covered in fine silken sheets. Petals from the Simmonear blood orchid were scattered all over the floor.

Four seats were set up in group of two on opposite sides, far away from the mattress. The doors across the way opened, and in walked the witnesses to the deed—Crele, Fiona, Groovi, and Oola. "Hello, Penny," Oola cheerily shouted with a wave. The four of them sat down, with Crele and Fiona on one side and Groovi and Oola on the other.

The servants led Penny over to the end of the mattress, then they departed. Another door opened, and the sight of Homilin gave Penny the tingles. He was wearing a simple white robe, and he was being escorted by two scantily-clad Boccan servant girls, wearing veils on their faces. One was carrying a long and thin pitcher.

The two servants brought Homilin over to Penny, getting the two of them to face each other a few feet away. The servants removed Homilin's robe. Penny looked down and her jaw dropped. Penny had never seen such a cock on a man in her life.

"Yes!" shouted Oola.

Penny growled. "Can we please turn down the lights so I don't have to look at them?" The lights were dimmed so that the four witnesses were in shadows. Now Penny could not see them, but there was still sufficient light shining down on the mattress. "No more talking during the act."

The servant girls poured out some oil from the bottle, then rubbed his muscular chest and arms up. His red skin shone with a healthy glow. The women rubbed and massaged, as Homilin held eye contact with his queen. His cock was getting ready as well. The two women lifted their veils.

One of the servant girls got down and sucked on his cock. "Do not fret, m'lady," the other servant girl said. "We are merely preparing him for you."

"I could be doing that," Penny stammered as she looked right into Homilin's eyes.

The servant sucking Homilin's cock got to her feet, then the two servants took off Penny's robe. Penny gasped as she stood there, totally naked. The two servants kissed Penny on the cheek at the same time. "Would m'lady like to taste the hang-down?"

Penny got right down and took his dick in her mouth. Homilin's cock was huge, and Penny had to stretch out the sides of her lips to try to get it all in. She pumped back and forth, keeping her hands held up to Homilin's cute ass.

The two servants continued to rub Homilin's shoulders while he got sucked off. "Please, take good care of her excellency," one of the servants said, then kissed Homilin on the mouth. Penny was still down, sucking cock for all she was worth. She eventually took the fuckstick out of her mouth and got to her feet.

Homilin stepped in and kissed Penny, holding her by the waist. Penny grabbed and squeezed Homilin's ass cheeks, trying to drag him in. "I knew I wanted to fuck you," Penny whispered. She wrapped her leg around his as they continued to kiss and grope.

Penny pulled Homilin over to the mattress, practically throwing him down. Homilin laid on his back while Penny got down on all fours and sucked his cock. She took time to lick his smooth balls from time to time as well. She loved having him at her mercy as she jerked and sucked.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned. "Oh, fuck, I need this in me." Penny climbed on top, then positioned herself over the member. She had to struggle a bit to get it in, but once it popped through and slid up in her, she moaned in triumph. "Oh, baby. Yes!"

Penny could not see her, but Groovi's voice was unmistakable. "She is making the fuck, Oola. Oh, she is so beautiful. I have not seen a hang-down aside from the myxlos."

"She will let him spuzzum in her," Oola replied.

Penny paused her fucking. "Shhh! I'm busy!" She looked back at Homilin. "Sorry, baby." She continued humping her cunt up and down. Something about fucking as a Boccan felt so much better. The sweet rhythm of Homilin's dick pumping in and out of her was driving her wild. Homilin was humping his mighty thighs up to pound into Penny even harder. Penny held on as she got her rod ride.

Penny fell forward and kissed Homilin, still trying to hump her pussy up and down. "I wanna watch it go in," Penny whispered. Homilin nodded, then he got Penny on her back. Homilin got on his knees as Penny lifted a leg. Homilin slid in and worked his ass back and forth. Penny left her mouth to hang open as she watched the cock penetrate her.

Penny spread out her arms and moaned away. She had completely forgotten about the witnesses, who were being unusually quiet. Penny was turned so that all of her guests could see it. The fuck was so hot that she could not care less. She stared right into Homilin's eyes. "You like that, honey?" Penny bit her lower lip. "Oh, it's so good, baby. You fill me up, yeah?"

This got Homilin excited, and he kicked it into high gear. Penny watched her tight little pussy getting pummelled. She loved feeling his balls slapping onto her smooth labia. Penny moaned and screeched as much as she wanted. Fuck, it—she was the queen. This was a barbarian planet, where primal urges were celebrated and satisfied. Penny felt like the queen now, and her love subordinate was at her command.

Penny felt like stretching out, so she pulled away from Homilin and spun around to get her juicy ass in the air. She loved doggy more than anything, and she needed that throbbing cock in her now. She arched her back, then slapped her own ass. "Get in here! Fuck me!"

Homilin moved right into position. He grabbed his own dick and rubbed it up against Penny's slit for twenty seconds, then pushed his way in. Penny was nice and juicy now, and the cock felt no resistance. Penny groaned as she felt it go in, then pushed her own ass back and forth to get the full brunt of the fuck.

Penny could tell she was facing Crele and Fiona. Fiona was panting. "Holy fuck, I love this planet! Come on, girl!"

"Silence," Crele whispered. "The queen must concentrate."

Penny moaned desperately, still getting her pounding. "No. No! Go ahead, Fiona. Let me hear it."

The silhouette of Fiona stood up from her chair. "That's it! Wow! Holy shit, are you ever hot, girl! Get that dick! That's fuckin' amazing! Woooo!"

Penny smiled as she whipped her head around. The bands holding her hair up came loose, and she shook her head to let the white hair fly about. Homilin just fucked harder as he held onto Penny's waist.

"God, I wanna see him come in you," Fiona continued.

"Make that baby, queen!" Oola was ecstatic. "Get the spuzzum! Yes!"

All four women decided to cheer on their queen. Penny laughed as she pushed back hard with her hands. The excitement of getting watched and cheered on was driving her wild. "Ooooh! Oh, fuck! Come on, baby—give me that cum." She reached underneath her and stroked Homilin's balls for a bit, then went back to pushing on the mattress with both hands.