Penny the Conqueror Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want that so much too," Fiona moaned. "Ohhhh. I love you, Melbrik." She gave Melbrik a kiss on her abdomen, which was just as solid as when she was carved out of stone.

"My child," Melbrik began. "What is it you wish of me?"

Fiona had wrapped a leg around Melbrik's mighty thigh. "Oooh. I shouldn't do this. I just want to be part of Crele's world. Make me be part of her world. Please?"

The flames on Melbrik's left hand grew brighter. She got Fiona to unfurl herself from her, then ran the hand along Fiona's upper chest. Fiona gasped and moaned, almost in pure ecstasy.

"Oh! Unh! Something's happening!" Fiona shut her eyes and dropped her head back. "Oh! OH! Oh, wow." Something inside of Fiona felt different. Her eyes snapped open, and she realized she was lifting up. Then she realized she was not lifting off of the ground at all—she was growing!

Everything about her felt energetic. She flexed her biceps, and felt the raw power going through her. Her legs felt like iron, and her tummy felt like it was melting and tightening. Her head was getting heavier now, as her shoulder-length black hair was growing and turning into a darker silver. All of her clothing had ripped apart on her.

She looked down to see her chest not only expanding but her usual humble breasts were getting more voluminous. Fiona even had lighter coloured nipples, a bright pink. Her skin had turned into a darker shade of pink, not quite enough to elicit a huge amount of attention, but it would get her noticed on Bok. Fiona held one of her own tits, bouncing it up and down. She ran a hand on her taut abs, feeling the ridges all the way down.

"You are now one of us," Melbrik stated. "Come to me, Fiona." Despite Fiona's height, Melbrik still towered over her. Fiona let out a tiny yelp as Melbrik picked her right up. Melbrik placed a kiss on Fiona's lips. "Fiona of Earth, you will now be Fiona of Bok. You are a healer of the sick. Whosoever gives life to others does my work." She placed Fiona down, then went back to her spot in the centre of the room.

She gave one last look with her glowing red eyes as she raised up her arms again. The fire died down, both on Melbrik and in the bowl. The room went dark as the statue returned to its usual stone. Fiona stood there for a minute, unsure of exactly what happened. She stumbled to the metal door and banged her fist on it. "Hello? I'm ready to come out!"

The clank happened, and the door opened slowly. Crele was there as Fiona came out. Crele reached up under Fiona to catch her. There were several of the adherents standing there in their robes.

Fiona realized she was standing there naked, and tried her best to cover herself. "Oh—sorry! I just...I was in there, and..."

Crele got a better look at Fiona. "Why—Fiona! You are changed!" She looked right into Fiona's eyes. "What has happened?"

Fiona was only a few inches shorter than Crele at this point. She put a hand to her forehead. "I mean—oh my God! I saw her, dude!" She jumped up and down, making her titties jiggle. "Melbrik was in there! The fire jumped up, and the statue came to life, and--"

The adherents went wild. "She had a vision!" The woman they talked to earlier stepped forward. "I see that you have been transformed. Welcome, Fiona." All of the adherents chanted welcome as the woman gave Fiona a huge hug.

Crele tore Fiona away from the woman and kissed her hard on the mouth. "We must celebrate. We will demonstrate for the adherents."

Fiona got a devilish smile on her face. "Okay," she started, "but I get to...you know."

As soon as nightfall came, the adherents came in to the sanctum to watch the spectacle. Crele greeted Moshim and Veleca, who she knew intimately.

Fiona came in wearing a sheer robe. "Are we ready?"

The adherents had laid out a stuffed mattress in the middle of the floor. Crele took off her garments and stretched out on the mattress. Fiona responded by throwing off the sheer gown. A woman assisted with fitting Fiona up with a strapon. She stood there with her dark pink skin and warrior body, feeling as if she was the one being worshipped.

Fiona was giving head to Crele for two minutes, then managed to flip her over. Now that Fiona had her new muscles, she could actually be a match for Crele. She stuffed her strapon into Crele and proceeded to fuck her. Crele groaned and panted as she heard the meat slapping between the two.

All of the adherents had encircled the two as they made love. They all decided to remove their own gowns, standing there naked. "For Melbrik," they all chanted, while Fiona fucked her girlfriend.

Fiona looked around at all of these naked creatures cheering her on. "God, I never felt so alive," she seethed through clenched teeth. "I love fucking you, baby!"

Crele was lost in pure joy as she got fucked from behind. Fiona held a grip on Crele's ass cheeks as she slammed her girl. "Yeah, you like that," Fiona growled. "Oh, fuck, baby! I'm gonna fuck you all night!"

Fiona had to settle for an hour, before Crele exploded. Unable to go on, Fiona threw the strapon aside and stood up. She put her hands on her hips and let the adherents admire the new child of the goddess.

"Who wants to kiss my feet?" asked Fiona. The women all scrambled down to do so, each placing a kiss on Fiona's large foot. It was almost as big a thrill as getting to fuck Crele. As soon as every adherent got to kiss her foot, Fiona gestured to get her robe back. One woman brought over Fiona's robe, and the rest of them got dressed. Crele was also given her clothes back.

Crele and Fiona kissed in front of the crowd. "I don't just look like you," Fiona said to Crele. "I know things. I know about the history of Bok. I know your language." She kissed Crele again. "I want to be your shanavak." The shanavak was a sacred pact between two warrior women of the K'Tuhul province, and applied even if the women had married others. It was unbreakable.

Crele looked ready to cry. Fiona simply smiled and held up Crele's arm, with the adherents all clapping and cheering.

The adherents had a feast prepared for their new visitors. Fiona mingled with the women, sharing laughs and indulging in both wine and food. The festivities lasted a full Boccan hour. Afterwards, Fiona took Crele up to the guest bedroom, and gave her another good fuck. Fiona had the heart of a warrior now, and intended to prove it time and again.