Penny, Zena, Marina and Mark

Story Info
Penny and Marina take Zena and Mark joins in.
13.3k words
4.7
7.6k
15
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 08/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is, ostensibly, the conclusion to Penny's fantasies. I am likely to write a few more chapters here covering some other things because I've really enjoyed my collaboration with Penny. She truly is amazing and so, so sexy. Enjoy the conclusion of our current collaboration (but hopefully there will be more).

Saturday

After, what I'll call, "Marina's awakening", things changed. In the first place, I no longer had to call her and convince her to come visit. For almost every trip that her husband took, Marina would come over to stay with us, whether for a day or two or a week, we saw each other all the time. She was more laughing and carefree than I think I had ever seen her, almost as though a weight had been lifted from her shoulders.

Sometimes she would stay over, and we would just talk and cuddle. Other times she wanted either Mark or me in the best possible way and it was an all-out sex and orgasm fest. Occasionally we would invite one of Mark's friends over for a foursome, but for the most part, it was the three of us. We would play dress up, introduced a little bit of kinkiness (ala fuzzy handcuffs) but for the most part is was just the pure freedom we had when we were together.

About six months after this began, Marina called me. "Hi Penny, how are you?"

I could tell she wasn't as happy as she had been because usually, she gushed over the phone about when she was coming over next or some other thing. "I'm good sis, what's wrong?"

"What makes you think somethings wrong?" I didn't say anything, and the silence became drawn out. "Okay, okay, something's wrong. It's Zena."

"What's wrong, is she okay?"

"Yes, I mean, she's physically fine but she just got dumped by Danny, her boyfriend of six months."

"And that's terrible for her, why?"

"She really liked him. She was talking about losing her virginity to him."

"I see. And what did you want to do to cheer her up?"

"It's coming up on spring break and I was hoping maybe I could bring her with me when my husband goes on his next trip?"

"He's going on a business trip during the one week his daughter is going to be home?"

"Yeah, no comment. Sometimes he's just oblivious."

"Okay, do you want us to plan anything special while you're down here?"

"I was thinking back to some of our discussions over the last few months, and I think now would be a perfect time. What do you think?"

I started getting excited and my imagination started running away without me. Zena, who's 22 now and turning 23 later this year is the classic definition of a Greek goddess. For some reason she took after me more than Marina in the body department. She is definitely not some thin woman like Marina is, she has a classic hourglass figure. Maybe DD tits, and hips to match with a little bit of meat around her stomach and thighs, but she's 20 and firm. I had fantasized about taking Zena for the last six months, ever since Marina had been part of our sexual lifestyle.

"Penny, are you there?"

"What, oh, sorry sis, I was daydreaming."

"Yeah, I know what you were daydreaming about to."

"And you weren't?"

"Not right now, I fingered myself to an orgasm an hour ago before I even called you. Now, what do you think?"

"I think we're both going to get our wish and spring break is going to take on a whole new meaning for her!"

Over the next couple of weeks, Marina, Mark and I discussed what we should do. In the end we decided that we wanted Zena to be Zena and that we weren't going to push her to do anything. After all, we all loved her to no end and would never do anything that would hurt her. The plan was to just let her catch glimpses of what our life had become. We felt there would be ample time for questions and answers and that she could do whatever she wanted. We were a little concerned that she might tell her dad about Marina and Mark and I but sometimes rolling the dice is all you can do. But we had a lot of discussions around it.

"Marina, what if Zena tells your husband what she sees?"

Marina sighed heavily, "Penny, I'm not even sure I care anymore. Even after everything we've been through over the last six months, I can't get him to look twice at me most days. When we have sex, he doesn't like any of the imaginative things that I try to do. He never wants to please me at all and on top of that, I think he may be having an affair on all of these business trips he keeps taking."

"He what?"

"Yeah, I was going to tell you but didn't know how. And it may be nothing, but I've seen one of his co-workers that he's been traveling with, Cindy, and she is amazing. I want to sleep with her, but I don't know if they are. It's just such a hollow experience right now."

"Okay, as long as you realize there may be consequences from doing this."

"I do, and I'm willing to live with them, but hopefully there won't be, otherwise just have to move in with you and Mark..." I could hear her smile on the other end of the phone as she said that. This was a fairly regular topic of conversation lately, but we were as ready as we could be.

Spring Break finally arrived, and Marina and Zena showed up around midday on Saturday, having left the day after school let out. Mark and I greeted them both warmly. I was dressed for going in the pool, bikini top, which fully showed off my breasts, and a wraparound at my waist. Mark gave both Zena a hug and kissed Marina lightly on the lips. I gave Zena a big hug, and then gave her mom a hug with another kiss on the lips. If Zena noticed anything she didn't see anything, and we headed inside.

We have two guest rooms in the house, but normally, when Marina stays with us now, she dumps her clothes in the guest room and sleeps with us in the master. This time, they were each taking their own rooms at opposite ends of the hallway with the master in the middle. After they got settled, I said, "why don't you two get on your bathing suits and we'll hang out at the pool?"

"Why don't you and Zena do that? Mark and I are going to take a quick trip to the market to get some things for the week," Marina called back to us.

Zena said, "sure thing, it will be great to just relax at the pool. By mom."

"Zena, I'll be out at the pool when you're ready, just come out."

By the time Zena got changed, Mark and Marina had left, and I was out at the pool. Zena came out wearing, a conservative, but sexy, if lime green, bikini. It had a high cut on the thighs and very high waisted. It came up to the middle of her stomach and then a top with one strap over her neck and full cups for her breasts. The color alone would get her noticed, and her thighs were amazing, but everything else was left to the imagination.

"Hi sweety, how are you?"

"I'm good Aunt Penny, how are you?"

"Good, and please, don't call me 'aunt', Penny is fine. Aunt makes me sound old."

"Okay, I can do that. Would you put some sunblock on me? I may be Greek, but for some reason, I burn easily."

"Sure honey, I can do that, come on over."

I sat up at the side of the lounge chair, scooted back and she sat down between my legs. I squirted some lotion on her shoulders and back which caused her to arch her back and squeal saying, "that's cold!"

"Sorry, it'll warm right up," and I proceeded to rub the lotion all over her shoulders, pushing her head forward so her long black hair fell down the sides of her face and exposed her neck. I gently rubbed the lotion on her neck even though she didn't need it there, and then proceeded down her back to the top of the bathing suit. I went slowly, pressing gently but firmly. It was more of a massage to relax her than anything else. "Do you want me to get anything else?"

"No, thank you Penny, I can get the rest. Do you need any lotion on you?"

"Actually, yes please, I haven't put any on yet."

We switched places and she poured the sunblock on her hands and then proceeded to get my neck (I have short brunette hair) and shoulders, down the sides of my arms and then my upper and lower back. I thought she might be going a bit more slowly than she needed to and taking a bit more time rubbing it in, and it was turning me on. If she had looked over my shoulders, she might have seen my nipples sticking out.

"Do you need me to get any place else Penny?"

"Actually, you can do the rest of me if you're so inclined since I haven't put it on yet."

"Okay, why don't you lay down and I'll get the backs of your legs and any spots I missed."

I laid down and she proceeded to put lotion on me from my ankles up to my thighs, going slowly and somewhat, I thought, sensually through my inner thighs up to my ass. After that I turned over again and she did the front of my legs, my stomach, my chest and my neck. She felt tentative, as though she was nervous about doing it.

After she finished, I said, "are you ready to go for a dip?"

"Absolutely, it's getting hot already."

We both walked into the pool and sat on the step that ran along one edge which allowed us to get completely wet up to our shoulders and the water was wonderfully cool compared to the outside air, but not cold. "So, how are things going? Your mom hasn't told us almost anything about what's going on. She just hinted you might have been having some troubles recently."

"Oh, well, school is going well, straight 'A's and this is my last year. I have a job lined up because of the internship I did last year so that part is okay."

She hesitated. I asked, "what part isn't, okay?"

"My boyfriend just broke up with me" she said in a way that was a bit more than matter-of-factly.

"Is this the Danny that Marina was telling me about?"

"Yeah. What else did she tell you about him?"

"Nothing much. She thought there might be something physical going on between you and that's why you were upset, but she wasn't sure. She said you hadn't confided in her a whole lot about this problem."

"Well, it's not like we were committed to each other or anything, but I was hoping I would get to sleep with him, and I didn't."

"Sleep with him? You mean, have sex with him?"

"Aunt Penny!" She looked at me in shock and said, "we can't talk about that!"

If that wasn't a conditioned response, I have no idea what is. She's had that beaten into her head for 22 years that sex is bad, that it shouldn't be discussed, and feelings should never be shared. Such is life in a conservative Greek family. I looked at her with compassion and I said, "Zena, you're old enough and sex is part of life. Stop letting people tell you what you can and cannot talk about and start making decisions for yourself. And don't worry about Danny, he was crazy to break up with you. You are quite literally a Greek goddess. You're graduating with straight A's; you have a job lined up and you're funny and engaging. He's a loser, don't give him another minute of your thoughts."

"Thanks Penny, that means a lot."

"Here, you look a little stressed, why don't you come over and I'll give you a good back rub?"

She swam over, sat between my legs on the step and I proceeded to give her a massage from her neck to her mid-back, slowly, gently, sensually without being overt about it. She eventually relaxed and her head fell back onto my shoulder. I let her lay like that for about fifteen minutes and then I kissed her on the cheek and whispered, "time to get up sleepy head, you fell asleep." She woke up with a start.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry Penny, I didn't mean to fall asleep. I'm a terrible guest."

"No, you aren't, you just needed a break. Why don't you head inside and take a shower and get changed and then we'll start working on dinner so it's ready when Mark and your mom get home?"

"How long were we out here?"

"Believe it or not, we've been talking, and you've been sleeping for two hours."

"Oh, wow, okay, I'll head inside. See you in a few minutes." She walked up the stepped out of the pool, water cascading down her body, over her breasts and down her legs. She looked so hot. She grabbed her towel, spent a few minutes toweling off and then headed inside. I spent another 10 or 15 minutes in the pool and then went inside, but I didn't bother to towel myself off as I was headed right to the shower.

When I stepped inside, I heard Marina calling urgently, "Mark, Mark, oh yes, ugggghhhh, yes, harder, fill me with your cum, it feels so good." And then I heard her orgasm under her breath, a sound I was now very well acquainted with. But they weren't supposed to be home for another hour. Slowly, I padded through the living room towards the back hall and saw Zena looking through the crack in the door because it was slightly open. I thought back to six months ago when Marina had stood in that same place and watched me masturbate to thoughts of her.

This has been the start of our plan all along, but Mark and Marina failed to mention to me that they were going to start right after Marina and Zena had arrived. And sure enough, I saw one of Zena's hands at her breast and another between her legs. It never fails to turn someone on when they are being a voyeur.

"Marina, I'm going to cum in your pussy!"

"Yes, oh fuck, yes!" And I could hear Mark grunt as he came deep inside Marina. I saw Zena silently turn and run to her room and gently close the door. She never even saw me. Well, this wasn't exactly how I had envisioned it starting, but I suspected that I was going to get a visit from Zena tomorrow when Mark and Marina were out again.

Sunday

I had spoken with Mark that night and told him what happened. "I'm sorry honey, I wasn't thinking. Marina was just, well, she wanted me, and I wanted her, and it just happened."

"No need to apologize, I know we all love each other, but now we have to figure out what to do with Zena."

"How about Marina and I just head out and leave you two for the rest of the day? It's still the weekend and then I'm at work for most of the week and you're taking the week off so you'll be able to send time with both of them."

"Okay, sounds like a plan." I had been stroking Mark's stiff morning wood the whole time and I lowered my head down to his cock and sucked it into my mouth. Mark was extremely turned on by Zena watching him and I knew he wasn't going to last long. I reached down and fondled his balls while he put one hand on the back of my head and started fucking my mouth. I used my other hand to jack off his cock and he exploded in my mouth. It was going to be a good day.

Mark and Marina left around 8:30 and Zena still hadn't woken up, or maybe she was awake, but hadn't come out of her room. I decided to leave her be and headed out to the pool to get some early morning sun before it got too hot. Between nine and ten was the best time for that as it started getting hot at around ten. I opted for a one-piece that did a bit more to hold my stomach in and accentuated the size of my breasts and headed out to the pool.

About 30 minutes later, the back door slid open, and I saw Zena come walking out. She was wearing a different bathing suit this morning. It was a black and white striped string bikini that did a surprisingly good job of covering her, much to my regret. "Hi honey, how are you?"

"Aunt Penny, can we talk for a few minutes?" This was starting off a bit too serious for this time of the morning.

"First, don't call me 'aunt', second, why don't you come on over, we'll get some sunblock on you, relax in the pool and then we can talk?"

She seemed hesitant, but that was to be expected based on what she wanted to talk about. "Okay, that sounds good Penny." I put lotion on her back, she finished her front and we got into the pool. While I was sitting on the ledge, she swam about ten laps, fast. She looked amazing and despite all of her curves, she was in great shape, both figuratively and literally. When she finished, she swam over and sat next to me, our knees touching underwater, her chest heaving from the exertion.

"You are a great swimmer Zena and in such great shape."

"Thanks Penny."

"Okay, what did you want to talk about?"

"You remember when I went in the house yesterday?"

"Of course."

"Well, I saw something I'm sure I wasn't supposed to see." I remained silent, waiting for her to get up the courage to tell me. She sat there looking at me as though I was supposed to prompt her for what she saw. She fidgeted for a minute. "Aren't you going to ask me what I saw?"

"No, I'm going to let you tell me when you're ready because you seem somewhere between nervous and upset."

"Oh, Aunt Penny, my mom and Uncle Mark are having an affair," and tears started welling in her eyes and she looked like she was going to burst into tears. I just looked at her, with loving affection and didn't say anything. "Aren't you upset Aunt Penny? And what do I tell my dad? And what do I do? And I don't understand what's happening! Why aren't you mad? What's going on?" The questions just kept coming. So many that they became a bit incoherent after a minute or so.

I looked at her calmly and then leaned over and pulled her into a hug. I gently wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close, just holding her. It wasn't sexual or anything, she just needed a shoulder to cry on for a few minutes and the tears did start coming and I felt them on my shoulder as she started to sob. After a few minutes of me just comforting her, she sat back and said, "I'm sorry. I just don't know what's happening and I don't know what to do. Please help me."

"It's okay Zena, I understand. I'm just not sure where to start."

"How about you tell me what's happening because you obviously know all about it."

"That's fair. They aren't having an affair. At least, not from me. Your father doesn't know."

"And you're okay with that!?"

"Sweety, Mark and Marina and I love each other very much. Your mom is my baby sister and I've loved her all my life. And I love Mark and I'm happy to share him. Some people find it uncomfortable, but I'm really happy we can give Marina something that she's missing in her life right now and really wants."

"I don't understand." She looked on the verge of genuinely puzzled and very confused. My sweet, innocent, niece.

"It's like this: your mom will have to tell you what's going on between her and your dad but know that they still love each other. It's just that she had other needs and she found those with us. But she doesn't love your dad any less. Can you understand that? Everyone's heart has room for lots of loves and different types of love." I was gently stroking her cheek with one hand and the other was on her knee, trying to express how much I cared for her.

"But, I still don't understand."

"Let me ask you this, when you saw them together, what did you see?"

"I, I can't tell you!"

"Of course you can, just describe it."

She looked down at my hand on her knee under the water and without looking at me said, "When I first went in, I heard loud moaning, so I went to see what was happening. Then I saw mom on her hands and knees and Uncle Mark was grabbing her hips and pulling her back onto his penis. When I first saw them, it was slow and gentle and then it got faster and rougher and I started getting wet."

"What do you mean you started getting wet?"

"Penny, I'm still a virgin but I'm not entirely naïve. It, it, it turned me on. I've never seen anyone having sex before, and not like that."

"And what happened next?"

"Then they stopped, and mom slid off of Uncle Mark's penis and she turned around and took it in her mouth. She was sucking his penis!"

"And what did you think of Mark's penis?" I didn't think the words, dick, cock or pussy were in her vocabulary at this point.

"I, I've never seen a penis before in person. I've seen pictures of them. My girlfriends and I look at them online."

"And what did you think? Have you ever seen a porno before?"

"I thought it looked... oh... I'm so embarrassed to be having this conversation with my aunt!"