Penny, Zena, Marina and Mark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was not wrong. It was a one-piece that had a strap that went over the neck, with the fabric going down the sides of the chest exposing half of a woman's breasts, with the opening continuing down to the navel. The bottom of the opening was held together with three straps from one side to the other. It rode very high up the hips with just a small piece of fabric finishing the bottoms and leaving very little to the imagination. I saw all of this in a second from the mannequin that was wearing it and I said, "Zena, you have to try that on."

"Okay Aunt Penny."

"What's your bust size?"

"36 triple-D." The sales guy's eyes looked like they were going to bug out of his head, and he took another, more appreciative look, at her.

"Here you go, the dressing room is right over there."

The three of us waited in silence for her to come out and when she did come out, all three of us were silent. The sales guy had a sizeable bulge growing and Marina and I were speechless. There is no way either of us ever looked that sexy in a bathing suit before. Here was a true Greek goddess.

"I'm guessing by the looks and the silence that this does the job?"

"Um, yeah," Marina spoke up but at a loss for anything intelligent to say.

Zena looked at the sales guy and said, "What's your name?"

"Paul."

"Well, Paul, what do you think since you're the only guy here?"

"You look amazing."

"I can see it's having the effect that I was going for. I think I'll take this one." She went back to change and came out and said, "let's find that casual outfit." Paul led us to the woman's casual clothes section. "What type of occasion are you thinking this would be for? Lounging around the house or going out on the town?" He said suggestively.

"Definitely for going out. Think of a night with the girls where I want to show off a little."

"Okay, how about we try this one on first?" He held out a pale green dress which looked great against her dark coloring. "The other one I would suggest is this one," which was a grey one-piece mini skirt and top. What I would describe as a clubbing dress. It showed off one shoulder and came to mid-thigh. Both would look good on her.

"Thank you, Paul. I'll go try them on." Five minutes later she came back with the green dress on. It was a slip type dress with a plunging V cut neckline that came to just above her knees. It was casual and at the same time said, I have a body under here. And honestly, only a blind person would miss her amazing breasts.

"I think it looks good Zena, how about trying the other one on?"

"How about you, Penny, do you like it?"

"Absolutely, take it!" She turned and went back in the dressing room and came out wearing the grey outfit.

This outfit was a bit dressier, but it showed off her shoulder well and hugged her breasts. In fact, I noticed she wasn't wearing her bra because her nipples were sticking out like headlights. Paul didn't miss it either as his bulge was back. I couldn't imagine the fantasies running through his head, but I knew what was going through mine. I wanted to take that dress off of her right now.

"Take it. It looks amazing on you."

"Done. Paul, we'll take these."

She came back out and Paul took the outfits to ring us up. "Aunt Penny, did you see the bulge in his pants?" she whispered to me.

"Yes, sweety. You'll find that you're going to have the effect a lot on men, especially in those outfits."

"That's so hot. Is it wrong that I'm horny right now?"

I leaned over and whispered in her ear, "no baby. I've been horny ever since I saw you in the lingerie," and gently kissed her cheek.

We took the purchases and left the store with Paul staring at us as we left. Too bad he didn't give me his phone number. By the time we headed home it was almost five and Mark had called to say that he wouldn't be home until later so we should eat without him. We got back home, went inside and before I was ten steps in the house Zena was kissing me.

"Penny, that was so hot. Did you see Stacy? She had the most amazing ass, and her nipples were hard. I think she liked me," as she was kissing my face and my neck.

"Oh, baby, wait a second, yes, yes, I'm horny also, but how about we go to the bedroom? And by the way, she gave me her number for you if you were interested," I said with a smile and walked toward the bedroom. Marina and Zena followed me.

Clothes were shed, lips met other lips, hands were touching, groping and feeling as we got naked and got on the bed. I immediately went for Zena's pussy and started licking, sucking and fingering her and for my efforts I elicited a loud moan. I looked up to see Zena and Marina kissing while Marina was playing with Zena's breasts and pinching her nipples. Then she got up and straddled her face, so she was facing me and lowered her pussy onto Zena's waiting tongue. She started grinding her hips back and forth on Zena's tongue. The only sounds in the room were Zena and Marina moaning. Suddenly, Marina stopped moaning and I looked up. She crooked a finger at someone behind me and I turned around to see Mark.

He hadn't even gotten undressed, but it was plain to see that he had a raging hard-on. I gestured over to the chair where he could watch, but not participate. Not without Zena's say-so. I went back to licking Zena's pussy and I got very wet, hoping for what would come next. Marina also resumed grinding her pussy against her daughter's mouth and tweaking her nipples. Zena came. I could feel her pussy getting wetter, then she arched her back and moaned into her mom's pussy. That caused Marina to cum on her daughter's face. I got up from where I was kneeling and lay on the bed next to Zena. Marina rolled off her daughter and lay next to her on the other side of her.

After Zena recovered from her orgasm, she looked around to see Mark slowly masturbating in a chair across the room.

"Ohhhh, Uncle Mark. Oh my god," and she tried to cover herself up.

"Shhhhh, it's okay baby. Mark is just admiring your body. Is it okay if he watches?"

She looked at her mom and whispered, "Is it okay if he comes closer?"

"Of course, baby." I gestured for Mark to move closer, and he stood up and continued to slowly stroke his cock.

"I've never seen a cock in real life before. Can I touch it?" Zena asked hesitantly.

"Of course you can," and Marina rolled off the bed, kissed Mark and let Mark stand next to the bed, his cock bobbing above Zena.

I kissed her neck and her ear and whispered, "just reach out and touch it. Be gentle."

Zena's hand reached out and slowly encircled his cock at the base. Mark just stood there with his hands down at his sides, watching her. She gently ran her hand from the base to his head, pulling the foreskin up over his head and then pulling it back down. "That's it Zena, jack Mark off, slow and steady." And she did. Mark had been wanting this all week, so I knew he was enjoying it. I also knew he wouldn't last long when he got going.

"Can I suck it?"

"I know Mark would like that. Get on your knees and put it in your mouth. Be careful of your teeth and keep stroking his cock." She got on her knees and then sat on the edge of the bed. Mark moved back to accommodate her and she leaned forward and took his head in her mouth. She stopped for a moment to savor his taste. She pulled her head back and a strand of pre-cum ran from his head to her mouth and her tongue slipped out to taste it. She leaned forward again and took him in her mouth again and started moving her head back and forth.

"You have to suck it honey. Close your lips around his cock and gently suck."

Marina was standing behind Mark with her arms around his hips and one hand fondling his balls. He had one hand behind his back with what looked to be his fingers slipping in and out of Marina's pussy. He put the other hand on the back of her head, but otherwise did nothing to force her down on him. After a few minutes she picked up speed and Mark moaned.

"Baby, you look like you're a great cocksucker based on Mark's reaction. Do you want to lose your virginity?" Zena looked at Marina with concern.

"Sweety, it's entirely up to you."

"Do you want me Uncle Mark?"

"Fuck yes. You are so hot."

"Then take me. Be my first." I helped Zena lay back on the bed and Marina got back down beside her. Mark positioned himself between her legs which we spread open for her. I started sucking on one nipple, Marina the other and Zena moaned. All three of us watched Mark's cock as he slowly put it at the opening of her pussy. Gently he pushed his head in, and Zena moaned in pleasure. "Yes, please Uncle Mark, more." Mark gently pushed more of his cock inside and then he stopped.

"This may hurt a little bit Zena, but we're all here for you."

"Do it, take me." Mark slammed into her, and she cried out. Tears formed in her eyes and I knew it was from the pain.

"Gentle Mark, don't move for a couple of minutes." Mark supported himself, all of us looking at Zena with concern. "Are you okay Zena?"

"Yes. Oh, yes, I am. I'm not a virgin anymore. And his cock feels so good. I can feel it pulsing inside me, filling me up. Fuck me Uncle Mark." Mark started slowly pushing his cock all the way in and then pulling it out. Mark gently pumped her pussy with his cock while we sucked on Zena's tits and rubbed with her pussy. Mark started moving faster and we could hear his balls slapping her ass. He went faster and I knew he was going to cum. Zena's hips kept coming off the bed to meet him and she looked close to cumming also. All of the sensations were too much, and she came in a screaming orgasm. Her breath short and her body shaking while Mark continued to drill her.

Mark pulled his cock out and I grabbed it just as it began unleashing a torrent of cum on Marina, me and Zena. It was all over us, on our faces, Zena's face, her tits, stomach and pussy. Marina and I licked the cum off of Zena and then kissed each other and her.

"Life is never going to be the same again..."