Penny, Zena, Marina and Mark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sweety, it's okay, you have to be able to talk about this with someone and we've always been able to talk before."

"I know, but not about this!"

"Well, try. You don't have to talk about anything you don't want to and you're safe here."

Zena thought about this for a few minutes and then said, "it was beautiful. It was long and hard and wet, and it looks so different in person than in a photo. It, it turned me on. That's what I wanted with Danny, but we just never got there. I feel like he might have broken up with me because of that."

"Tell me what happened next."

"Mom kept sucking on his penis and grabbing his testicles and then Mark put his hands on the back of her head and started moving his hips back and forth. It was like sex but with her mouth."

"It's called oral sex sweety. It's also called a blowjob. What happened next?"

"Then she laid down on her back and spread her legs and Uncle Mark just pushed his penis right into her vagina. It just slipped right in. I've seen pictures and my girlfriends, and I talk about sex a lot, but I've never seen it, never felt it." I could see her chest rising and falling with excitement. She may not have had sex, but she wanted to feel what Marina felt.

"And how did that make you feel?"

"Is it wrong of me for getting excited thinking about it?"

"No sweety, not at all, it's the most natural thing in the world." I took her arm and pulled her toward me and turned her around, so she was leaning back against me on the ledge. I put my arms around her waist and let her lean back into me. "Tell me what you were thinking and feeling?

"Uncle Mark pushed his penis all of the way in. Then my mom put her legs around his back and pulled her vagina up into him. Then Uncle Mark lowered his head and sucked on mom's nipples. She started moaning so loud and she kept pulling Uncle Mark's head down onto her." Her breathing was getting faster, not as though she was agitated, just incredibly, sexually excited.

I whispered in her, my lips brushing against her ear lobe, "what happened next?"

"Oh Penny, mom started squeezing her own nipples while Uncle Mark's penis went in and out of her vagina faster and faster."

"What did you hear?"

"Mom kept telling Uncle Mark to fuck her harder and to make her cum. She was almost breathless. And Uncle Mark would move his hips faster and I heard their bodies slapping together and the bed squeaking."

"What did you do?"

"I, I couldn't help it, I started touching myself."

"You mean, masturbating?"

"Aunt Penny, we can't talk about that!"

"Sure we can, it's the most natural thing in the world. Your mom masturbates, I masturbate, Mark masturbates. Everyone does it and it feels amazing. Tell me what you did when you watched them." I could feel her heart beating faster and her breathing was getting faster. She was turned on at this point and very lost in the moment.

"I reached up and cupped my breast."

"Show me." And she showed me, her hand came up and cupped her right breast.

"And with my other hand, I touched my vagina through the towel. And I started to rub both of them. And then Uncle Mark started going faster and mom started moaning more and I slipped my hand under the towel, and I was so wet. I've had orgasms before but nothing like this. My vagina was dripping wet, and it was running down my legs." I looked down and saw her hand moving in circles over her pussy and her chest was heaving. She squeezed right nipple harder and I saw it was bigger than a pencil eraser, bigger than her moms or my nipples and I felt myself getting so wet.

"What happened next?"

"I heard Uncle Mark tell mom he was going to cum in her pussy and mom cried out 'Yes!' and then I couldn't breath and, oooohhhhh, oooohhhhhh, ugggghhhh, my vagina started gushing liquid and I ran to my room."

"Is that how you feel right now?" It took her a few moments to relax and realize she just orgasmed for me.

"Oh god, Aunt Penny, it felt just like that, it felt so amazing. Oh my god, did I just masturbate for you?"

"Yes, you did sweety. Did it feel good," I asked her as I kissed her neck gently and continued to rub her stomach with my hand."

"I'm so embarrassed. Don't be. It really turned me on and you said it made you feel good."

"I, I need to go inside now."

"Okay sweety, come talk with me later if you want to talk."

She ended up spending most of the rest of the day in her room, while I'm sure she was trying to figure out her feelings. Mark and Marina came home, and I gave them a quick recap. Dinner was a very quiet affair that night and no one said much of anything. Mark mentioned that he had taken Marina shopping for some clothes, and he would be happy to do the same for Zena before they left next weekend.

Monday

The next morning, Marina and I were sitting at the breakfast table. Mark had left for the day and Zena was still asleep. "Penny, what does she think of me? I mean, she saw me with Mark, what is that going to do to her?"

"Honestly, probably nothing at all. When I spoke with her yesterday, she was more turned on by re-living it than anything else. I'm sure she's thinking her feelings through right now. Do you want to talk with her this morning?"

"Oh god no, I want her to just get her feelings in order first. Would you take care of her today and I'll go visit a couple of friends in the city?"

"Sure Marina, it's no problem at all."

"You are a great big sister," she said as she leaned over and kissed me gently on the lips. Just then Zena came around the corner and I'm not sure what she saw but she said, "morning mom, morning Penny."

"Good morning sweetheart. Look, I'm going to go out and see a few friends today. I thought you might just relax with Penny here again or maybe you two could do something."

"That sounds fine. I think I'm just going to get dressed and lay around outside again. It was good to relax a bit."

"Okay, baby, have a great day," and Zena headed back to her room to get changed.

Marina looked at me and in a strangled whisper said, "did she see me kiss you?"

"I don't know, my eyes were closed when you kissed me, but would it hurt if she did?"

"Penny, she probably thinks I'm a hussy who sleeps with everyone at this point!"

"Marina, Mark and I are not everyone and a kiss does not make a sexual escapade."

"I know, I know. Okay, you're right. I'm going to leave now before the day gets any crazier. Penny, be gentle with her, let her come to you."

"I will sis, have a good day."

A few minutes later, Zena walked toward the backyard wearing another bikini and looking as sexy as ever. "I'll be outside Penny, come out when you're ready."

"I will sweety. See you soon," and out the door she went.

About an hour later, the kitchen cleaned and the house in order, I got in a bathing suit with a bikini top and a wrap for my waist. I headed out and laid down on the lounge. Zena was still relaxing in the pool where there was a bit of shade as it was already hot out. I put on some sun block and laid down, face up, on the lounger, letting my wrap ride up so my legs would get some sun also. I must have dozed off because a half hour later I was startled awake by drops of water covering me.

"Zena! Are you kidding me? That's cold," I yelled as I snapped awake. She stood there laughing. "What was that for?"

"I wanted you to come in the water so we could talk more and it's too hot out here."

"You could have just asked you know."

"Yeah, but this was more fun. Come in," and she jumped back in the water.

"Um, Zena, I'm not wearing a bathing suit, I didn't expect to go in the water."

"It's okay Penny, it's just us girls and I've seen other women without clothes, it's called a girls locker room."

"Okay, if you're okay with it." I took my wrap off but for some reason left my bikini top on and stepped into the water. I sat down on my customary seat and Zena swam over.

"Was it nice?"

"Um, was what nice?" I had no idea where she was going with this or what she meant.

"You know, when you kissed my mom." Oh.

"She kissed me."

"But was it nice?"

"Yes, it was very nice. Your mom has the softest, most sensuous lips and she's a great kisser."

"Do you kiss her a lot?"

"Every chance I get."

"Are you a lesbian?"

"No Zena, I don't like to put labels on myself or anyone else, but you can like men, as evidenced by my being married to Mark, but still like women also." She sat there for a few minutes thinking about it.

"Aunt Penny, can I kiss you?"

"If you want. You've kissed me before." I knew what she wanted, but I wanted her to admit it to both of us.

"That's not what I mean, I want to kiss you like you kissed mom."

"Yes sweetheart, anything for you." My heart was beating in my throat as she came closer. She glided through the water, her nipples sticking out like huge flagpoles that were clearly visible through her top. I spread my legs so she could stand between them and get closer. She leaned her head forward, slowly, hesitantly and closed her eyes waiting for me to go the rest of the way. I put my hands on each side of her face and gently drew her to my lips. My breasts were heaving in anticipation and then our lips touched. Her lips were softer than Marina's and I could taste lip balm and smell the lotion. I kissed her gently at first and then more gently I extended my tongue to lick her lips. She was quivering at that point. Her lips parted and allowed my tongue to slip into her mouth. I felt her nipples press against my breasts and then her breasts smashed against mine as she pressed herself into me with her whole body. It was breathtaking in its sensuality. I could feel every nerve in my body tingling.

She pulled away from me, both of us breathless and just looking into the others' eyes. "Oh my god Penny, that was, I never even kissed Danny that way before and he was my only serious boyfriend."

"Sometimes it's better when you already know you love the person you're kissing."

"But is it the same? I mean, I love you, I've always loved you, but this was something else. Does it mean we're going to get married?"

I laughed, "My goodness no Zena. It just means that you love me and now you're feeling something else, lust. You want to try new things and experience new things. You're so young still and you have so much to experience, but it's good to do it in a safe space where you know you have control."

"Are you okay that I kissed you?" She looked at me with concern.

"Of course I am, more than okay. You have amazing lips and you're so sexy."

"Can I kiss you again?"

"Yes, please," I said breathily. This time she moved in with more confidence and touched her lips to mine faster. Her hands went to my cheeks and pulled my face to hers. My hands slid down to her waist and pulled her body tight against mine. I could feel her nipples digging into my breasts and then she slid sideways and our nipples touched and I exhaled loudly, "oooohhhh," I moaned in her mouth.

"Penny, Penny, are you okay?"

"Oh yes Zena, it felt so good when your nipples touched mine. Did you feel it? Do you feel how hard your nipples are? Can you see how hard mine are right now?" They weren't as big as hers, but you could still see them when they were hard.

"I, yes, it was like electricity. Can I kiss you some more?"

I didn't even answer her, I just pulled her body to mine and kissed her. This time my tongue penetrated her lips and met her tongue and they dueled in her mouth. Her hands slid down behind my back and pulled me closer to her. Our breasts rubbing against each other turned me on so much I was on the verge of orgasming it was so intense. At some point I realized that she was straddling one of my legs underwater and I was grinding my pussy against her leg which was causing my leg to grind against her pussy and she was pushing down onto me. She grabbed my hair and pulled my lips to her neck and moaned, "Oh, Aunt Penny, that feels so good. Please don't stop." I continued to kiss her neck and her shoulder. She started grinding against my leg harder, the only sounds were the wind, the water lapping against the pool edges and our heavy breathing interspersed with Zena whimpering in pleasure.

At some point I pulled my head back from Zena's neck to look up at her. She continued grinding her pussy against my leg, eyes closed, her breathing coming heavier. I whispered, "does that feel good Zena? Do you want to keep going?"

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmm, don't want to stop."

I undid the tie for her bikini top and let the tops fall down exposing the most perfect set of double-D's I've ever seen. They were flawless with silver dollar sized areolas and nipples that were wider than an eraser and almost twice as tall. I lowered my head and flicked my tongue out to her nipple and then sucked it gently into my mouth. "OHHHH GOOODDDDD AUUUNNNTTTT PEEENNNNNYYYY, YESSSSSSS!" She ground her pussy against my leg hard, threw her head back and pulled my head to her breast and screamed and then shook and she continued to shake for the next minute or so while she struggled to catch her breath. She kept grinding against me, but slower, more gently, then her head fell forward onto my shoulder. Then it felt like she might have started sobbing a little bit so I lifted her head off my shoulder and said, "Shhhhhh, sweetheart, what's wrong?"

"Did we just sin? Should we have done that?"

"Oh, hell no we didn't just sin. That was beautiful and lovely and I don't think I've ever seen anyone orgasm so hard before. Zena, you are beautiful. So yes, we should have done that. You can do whatever you're comfortable with and that's okay."

"Could you make me feel that way again?" she said in a bit of a whisper.

"Yes sweetheart, here, how about we do this?" I pulled her off of my leg and said, "sit up here on the edge of the pool." Water cascaded over her naked breasts, dripping off of her rock hard nipples and I felt myself lick my lips. I stood between her legs and kissed her again. My lips trailed down her chest, kissing her nipples and gently flicking them with my tongue. My mouth went down to her stomach and I gently pinched her nipples and rolled them between my fingers. I slid down further and pulled her bikini bottoms to the. She didn't shave, but her bush was short and I ran my tongue up her slit from bottom to top staying outside of her pussy.

"Uggghhhhhh, ohhhhh, yessssss," I heard Zena gasp. I flicked my tongue from left to right across her slit above her clit and elicited another moan. I started running my pointed tongue up and down the inside of her lips and around her clit and she started trying to push her pussy into my face.

I pulled back and said, "shhhhh, slowly, it will happen." I stood up and kissed her so she could taste herself on me. She pulled me in closer. My hand moved down to her slit and I put a single finger and gently eased it back and forth. I brushed it against her clit and she started breathing harder, her pussy muscles squeezing my fingers and she started grinding against my finger. I leant down to suck her nipples again and she came.

"Yesssss Pennyyyyy! Oh god, oh god, oh god, yesssssssss!" She collapsed forward onto me and I held her up and we kissed gently. Slowly I lowered her back into the water and she lay back between my legs with her head on my breast. We lay that way for some time and I whispered in her ear, "how do you feel?"

"Wonderful, exhausted and I still don't know what to think," she said with a big sigh. "But I loved the way you made me feel." I put my arms around her and hugged her.

"Why don't we get out of, shower and relax, maybe take a nap?"

"That sounds like a good idea Penny. Thank you, Aunt Penny." She got up out of the pool, grabbed her towel and loosely toweled off before she went inside. I went inside about ten minutes later, took a shower and when I came out Zena was lying on her bed in shorts and a t-shirt, sound asleep.

I woke up to the smell of food cooking which was a bit of a change. I got up to find Mark and Marina cooking so I went in, had a glass of wine and we just talked about what Mark did at work and Marina told us stories about her time visiting friends.

Zena came in a bit later and we all had a nice dinner. It wasn't nearly as awkward as the night before and a bit more relaxed. After dinner we talked for a bit more and then we all headed our separate ways to bed. After Mark came in, he closed the door and I turned to him and said, "you won't believe what happened today!"

"Okay, but I'm assuming you're about to tell me the way you're bouncing around and I know you've been wanting to tell me since I got home."

"I made love to Zena today," I said in an excited whisper.

"Tell me all about it Penny, I want to hear all the details," he said as he started to undress for bed. I described everything in detail to him and I started getting wet all over again and Mark started to get hard.

"Someone is excited about it."

"That was so hot and now I'm turned on."

"I can do something about that." I walked over to him and kissed him. He was hard as a rock and I knew he just wanted to take me fast which was fine by me, Zena hadn't given me an orgasm and I was so wound up thinking about her, I was dripping wet. I pushed him back on the bed, climbed on top of him and slid him right into my wet pussy. "Oh fuck Mark, that feels so good." I started grinding my pussy against the base of his cock and it hit my clit in just the right spot. He grabbed my breasts roughly, lifted his head and sucked first one nipple, then the other into his mouth. He grabbed my ass with the other hand to help me grind back and forth. I was so on the edge I just went right over it. I leaned forward, kissed him and screamed into his mouth so no one would hear. He kept right on grinding away against me and I could tell he was getting close.

I climbed off him, helped him move up the bed and then I knelt over him, my breasts hanging and rubbing against his legs and took him into my mouth. I could taste me all over him and I wanted it all. I sucked and licked his cock clean and then took him all into my mouth and snaked my tongue down to his balls. He came, shooting a few loads right down my throat and I sucked him dry. That was the best definition of a quickie, and I so needed it. We went to sleep, and I couldn't wait to see what tomorrow might hold.

Tuesday

To say I didn't get anything done on Sunday or Monday was an understatement. Today I had to set aside some time to just get things done that I hadn't been focusing on. As much as I wanted Zena again, sex isn't everything. I let Marina and Zena know I would be out for some of the day but that I would be home for dinner, and they should make themselves comfortable. I still hadn't told Marina that I had brought Zena to an orgasm.

"Zena, is there anything you want to do today?" Marina asked.

"How about we just sit around and watch a movie or something. I think I burned a little bit out at the pool yesterday," she looked at me with a smile and winked. I was so relieved; I just knew she was going to be okay.

"See you later you two," and I walked out the door.

I ran some errands, stopped at a friend's house and went and got a few items from the convenience store and headed home. It was earlier than I wanted to head home since I wanted to give Marina and Zena some time, but I couldn't think of anything else to do. I came home and entered through the front door whereas normally I would have gone through the garage, and I 'neglected' to call out that I was home so as not to interrupt the girls. It sounded like they were talking in Marina's room. I started down the hallway and suddenly stopped. It wasn't talking, it was moaning. I started tiptoeing down the hall. Marina's door was cracked open and I could see them sitting on the bed, knees touching and they were kissing. It was the most erotic thing I've ever seen, mother and daughter gently kissing in a way that said a lot more was going to happen.