Penny's Correction Ch. 03

Story Info
Penny confesses to her husband.
5.5k words
4.5
14.7k
14

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/02/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
paulb85
paulb85
347 Followers

Penny's Correction - 3.

As I drove home from Peter Wellington's office at Hard Electronics neither of us spoke. My wife clutched her jacket closed attempting, but with only limited success, to conceal her breasts. The breasts, which hitherto had been only mine to touch, and which Peter had fondled then left bare. Bill, the security man downstairs, must have noticed her difficulty. Did he know what had happened? Had he heard her scream? Was he complicit? We were silent as we glided past him, both traumatised by the events of the last three hours in Peter's office. We both wanted to get out of there as soon as possible.

God, that experience had gone far further than I had expected. Peter, my wife's boss, had beaten Penny hard. I knew that it was something she had craved and which I could not give her. Now the deed had been done. She had been punished hard; eighteen strokes of the cane, expertly administered. Not to mention the warm up with the punishment strap for being late, for which I had to admit some responsibility. Peter had not held back. He had delivered a punishment that any third party would have consider severe. What an outcome! I had made the arrangements surreptitiously with Peter, as I knew that this was something my wife had craved; but perhaps things had gone too far. We would have to see.

It was not surprising that she was exhausted after her ordeal. I took her upstairs and carefully shed her only remaining clothing, her skirt and jacket. Her breasts were red and sore, caused by his attention after I had left the room. But what really attracted my eye as she laid on her front on the bed, were her curved firm protruding buttocks, covered with a criss cross of blue and white welts and heavy bruising, over the deep red blemished skin. There were only three of four blood spots, but her bottom was sore with the prominent cruel looking white welts. I reached out touched them. She winced. "You will have to be gentle," she told me. I couldn't stop my cock from hardening in my trousers.

I went to the bathroom, retrieved some soothing balm and started to apply it to her bottom. Her legs were tightly closed as I smoothed the paste over the lovely firm but bruised mounds of her buttocks. I could not help but notice the white encrustation on her bottom. I was puzzled but continued to gently sooth the hot mounds with the ointment, removing the crust as I did so. Penny sighed deeply. I applied some balm to the backs of her thighs, which, although not as badly desecrated as her backside, held four vivid cut marks from the cane.

With a gentle touch I encouraged her legs apart. Liquid oozed from her vagina. Globules dropped out on to the bed. This was more than her normal secretion after an orgasm. This was thicker and more copious. Oh God, I suddenly realised what it was. This was semen; and there was a lot of it. Of course; the crust on her buttocks also......

We had barely spoken since leaving Peter's office. I lent down, kissed her neck as I whispered in her ear: "Did he come inside you?" It was bloody obvious; but I had to ask even though the proof was staring me in the face.

"Yes," she whimpered. My cock jumped.

"Oh, Penny. That's terrible."..

"He came twice."

My heart jumped in my chest. "Oh my God."

"Yes. First on my bum then later inside me."

"Oh no." I applied more balm to the welts on her buttocks. My fingers slipped down to touch the glob. "Did you agree? Did you want him to?" I desperately needed to know.

"Oh John darling," she sighed. She hesitated. "Well,.... I didn't actually say that he could. I was not in any position to resist." She turned and looked me in the eye. "I was bound to that chair...." She paused. "I am so, so sorry, darling." Penny gave a little cry. "Did you think.... when he sent you out of the room.... Did you know that he was going to.... " She stretched out a hand to touch the front of my trousers. She had no difficulty in finding the solid cock straining against the material.

"Oh, no Penny. No. I never thought that he would."

She squeezed my penis. "Were you hard next door wondering what he was doing with me."

"Oh, God, darling. I couldn't help myself. I was so aroused thinking of you with him." I kissed her as I slipped my hand to her pubic mound. I was now massaging the slime of Peter's spunk over the lips of her labia. My cock was aching as she held it tightly. I was so close to coming. "Was it... err.... good?" My voice was croaking. The semen was still leaking out of her. I continued rubbing it on her vulva.

"Oh God, John. Yes, it was so.... oh....er.. fulfilling." My cock jumped again in my trousers. "Oh, darling, that feels so good," she told me as my finger slipped in to her vagina. She eased my zip down and I turned my body to make it easier for her. Shortly she had freed my solid member, then tightened her now naked grip of it.

I lifted her hips so her buttocks were raised high. I moved behind her. I was so hard after all the activity. I desperately wanted her. I held my cock to the wet lips of her labia. There was so much secretion. Both hers and his, I thought. I needed no effort to push the shaft hard into her deliciously sodden vagina. There was no resistance, just a silky wet smooth tunnel. It was glorious. She bucked up her red and blue bruised backside, pushing back on me, as she sighed deeply. At last, after a long day on edge watching my wife being manhandled and beaten, I was having my pleasure from her. I soon felt the build up and then the dam burst as I pumped my spunk to join that of Peter's inside her. She moaned loudly and shrieked as she orgasmed moments after.

xxXxx

On Sunday Penny received a text from Peter:

"Penny,

The process of recompense for your loss of data undertaken in my office yesterday was successfully completed. I was particularly impressed with your willingness to address the issue and by your acceptance of the consequential chastisement.

I wish to retain you as my PA. Please take the next few days off to recompose yourself. I hope to see you at work on Thursday. We will not mention this again unless there is cause.

Peter"

Penny and I laughed as we read it. "You see, I told you that you would keep your job," I said. After a short discussion she replied:

"Peter,

Thank you for your message. I was glad to put myself in your hands after my indiscretion and am delighted that you will want me to continue in my previous position. I will see you on Thursday.

Penny."

Penny took the three days of work staying at home and relaxing, initially she spent time mostly lying on her stomach in bed or on the sofa in the sitting room. But the pain quickly subsided, although the bruising took longer to go.

Each evening, on my return from work, I would pamper her, putting balm on her buttocks, cook her supper and serve her drinks. She was content and she soon returned to her normal cheerful self.

On the Thursday morning she dressed in her conservative office outfit and went to work as normal. That evening I asked her how it had gone.

"Oh, he was his usual charming self."

"But, did he mention last Saturday?"

"No, neither of us did. It was as if it had never happened."

That evening we made love gently.

Life returned to normal. The bruising on Penny's behind gradually diminished, although the sight of the cane marks continued to excite me as I put the balm on each evening and morning. On Saturday afternoon it was pouring with rain as we sat in the sitting room with the remains of a bottle of Burgundy after our lunch.

I sat on the sofa next to Penny and put my arm around her shoulders. I kissed her cheek. "Are you thinking about this time last week?" I asked her.

"Mmmm." She turned and kissed me. "Yes." We were both, I suspect, a bit embarrassed to discuss the events in the cold light of day.

"So am I." I replied. "It was very good wine he gave us."

She laughed and hit me gently on the thigh. "Is it the wine that you were remembering."

"Of course."

She grabbed my cock and squeezed it hard. "Ouch."

"Serves you right."

We were silent for a couple of minutes, each of us absorbed with our own thoughts. My hand rested on her covered breast. It was time for me to come clean. I felt that it was time for me to explain myself:

"Penny, you need to know that I was responsible for the terrible beating the you received from Peter." I told her.

She paused and didn't say anything for a moment or two. I wondered if she had heard me. She then leaned up and kissed me again. "Yes. I know," she said.

I was surprised. "What?"

"Yes, I knew. Peter told me all about your conversation in the club after your game of tennis when you had agreed to let him discipline me."

"Oh, God. Why didn't you stop it then? You could have prevented it."

"Well, here is something that may surprise you." "Three months ago, before you and he discussed it I was having a drink with Peter and I secretly told him of my desire to be punished. I explained that you were unwilling to do it. I asked him to give me a beating, I told him that I wanted you to be present. I also told him that it should come from you. You should instigate it, I told him. If you were to organise it you would be complicit."

"My God. So you got Peter to persuade me to encourage him to beat you. That's weird!"

"Well it sounds strange but that is pretty well what happened."

We were silent again. I was deep in thought. "Penny," I broke the silence.

"Mmmm."

"Were you turned on when he beat you?"

"Oh John! God darling, it is so embarrassing. I really can't explain."

I kissed her on the lips. "Tell me," I told her.

"Oh God. The build up.... the anticipation.... was.. how can I put it.... err... it was tremendously exhilarating. My heart was thumping in my chest whenever I thought about what was to happen." She looked up to me and smiled.

"Go on."

"The pain was terrible, but I wanted it. I needed it. I felt like a naughty young girl. The strap was so thrilling. It brought a warm glow over me. If he had stopped then it would have been fine. I was ready for you to make love to me."

"Yes, I know. I felt the same way. I wanted to leave with you then and bring you home." I said.

She took a sip of wine and paused, looking into space before continuing: "I never imagined that he would use that cane on me. I nearly feinted when I saw it in your hands. I knew then that he was going to use it on me. I was absolutely terrified. My heart was going like a train and my knees nearly gave way."

"Yes, I saw the effect it had on you." I told her.

"You know, I came while he beat me. I was so.... wanting...." My cock was hardening.

"Yes, I thought that you did." I told her. "So you wanted it?"

"Oh God. It was so exciting. That last batch of six... then when you left the room. Slowly given, it was so erotic. Then when he touched me after each stroke it was just amazing."

I had to clear my throat. My heart was thumping and my hand was shaking as it gently stroked her breast through her blouse. But I had to ask: "Were you still tied down to the chair when he er... fucked you?"

"Oh God, John. I am so sorry. He just.... sort of... got carried away."

"Penny, I understand. I'm not angry. I realise that you were both overcome with emotion. I wanted you desperately before I left the room and I suppose that I sort of realised that he would want you as well." I hugged her tight and kissed her on the lips. I continued to stroke her breast feeling the now firm nipple. "Were you still restrained when he took you?"

"Yes." She whispered. "Well, I was the first time he....."

"Oh, Penny!"

I took her hand and placed it on my cock through my trousers. It was now completely hard. She held it and looked up at me: "This is exciting you, isn't it?"

"Oh, Penny darling. Yes, it was so arousing seeing you being dealt with. What happened after I left the room?"

"Well, after you had gone he seemed to calm down. He seemed to want to take his time and prolong events."

"I was listening at the door." She squeezed me.

"After the first stroke he said that he wanted to touch my breasts. You know that he had already removed my bra and had touched them when you were in the room. But now he actually asked my permission, saying that now you were out of the room we were more free to indulge ourselves. I told him that since I was completely restrained I was in no position to resist him. He laughed, as he bent over behind me. He handled my breasts viciously while telling me how lovely they were. He pulled my nipples far harder than you ever do. It really hurt. But I was so aroused. I could feel his erection through his trousers pressing into my bum."

"I saw how red your breasts were afterwards." I undid the buttons of her blouse, slipped it off her shoulders, easing the bra straps down at the same time. I unclasped her bra. I kissed her. "Now I can hold your breasts as I imagine him fondling them."

"Yes, but I know that you will be more gentle."

"I am sorry that I am not more firm with you," I told her.

Penny smiled and kissed me "Oh, darling. I love the gentle man that you are." She stood, removed her blouse, then her bra from her arms and finally her skirt. She was now naked except for a tight pair of black satin panties. She sat beside me on the sofa again, her hand returning to my penis.

I was now able to play with her bare breast. I kissed her. "What happened next?" I asked.

She looked at me: "After a bit he took up the cane. He asked if I was ready for another stroke. I told him that I was. He took his time then gave me a really hard one. I must have screamed in agony as he immediately soothed me, talking to me gently, and rubbing my bottom and thighs. I realised that this was no longer just punishment. This was 100% sexual. I was a naughty girl being punished by a strong man. Oh God, I felt so turned on. It was completely engulfing me. I needed this more than anything."

She paused; she extracted my cock from the confines of my trousers and boxers and gently started to rub it with her hand. I was completely hard. I told her to continue. Taking a deep breath she spoke: "I feel so naughty telling you. But I don't want to hurt you."

I kissed her. "Tell me," I said.

She gripped my cock hard. "He pushed my thong aside and his fingers stroked my pussy. It felt so good. He stopped and I turned my head to see him undo his belt. I was so ashamed. I thought of you next door. I put my head down again. He was behind me so I couldn't see him, but then suddenly, his hands were on my hips. Oh God. I can't tell you."

"Penny, I need to know."

"Well, err, his now naked cock was suddenly resting in my bottom crack. He slapped me on the cheeks of my bum with his cock. He lent down and whispered in my ear that I was beautiful. His cock was hard in my crack. He was moving it up and down in my crease. I was scared that he would take me in my bottom. I really didn't want that. But I liked the feeling of it. I wanted his cock. He whispered again in my ear this time telling me that he was going to fuck me. I shivered, knowing that you were outside the door, but I wanted him. Suddenly I felt his cock jerking and spurting over my bottom and in the crack. He had come and his goo was all over my bottom. I was horrified but I was also pleased because he hadn't come inside me which would have been awful."

"Oh, darling." I kissed her and squeezed her breast. "What happened next?"

"Well, I thought that it would all be over but I was wrong. He put his hand on my bum and smoothed the semen on to my cheeks. It felt so naughty but it was nice! He told me that I had two strokes to come. He took up the cane and tapped it on my bottom. He hit me hard. I yelled again. He untied my wrists and ankles and as I stood he removed the ankle cuffs. He told me to remove the wrist cuffs. As I did he took off his trousers and boxers which were already around his ankles. His cock was quite big, dangling in front of him. We stood as he took me in his arms and kissed me on the lips. Some of his semen was dribbling down my back. But now his cock was touching my tummy. Then he was gentle with me caressing my breasts then sucking them. His hand went to my mound and his fingers once again slid under my thong. He told me that he was very pleased with me. He had already come so I thought that it was all over.

"But then he explained that I would not be bound for the final stroke. He wanted me to be free to get in position on my own accord. He said that the last stroke would be the hardest yet but he wanted me to prove my submissiveness and bravery by getting g in position and staying there before and after the stroke. As he explained this he took my hand and placed it on his cock. It was half limp but I felt it harden as he spoke. He continued telling me that after the stroke I was to be silent and put my hands on my bottom holding my cheeks apart. He expected me to remain in this position. Did I understand? I felt him get harder. My heart was hammering in my chest. I knew then that he intended to sodomise me, but I told him that I understood. He went to the door to my office separating you from us and locked it. I knew that you would be on the other side worrying about what was going on. I also knew that by locking it he was intending something serious. My juices were flowing with trepidation. I was so aroused.

"He stood in front of me holding the cane. His cock was now fully erect curving up to his stomach. He told me to hold it in both hands. "Hold it tight and get familiar with it," he told me. I did what he said. I moved my hands up and down it. He seemed to like that as his breathing quickened. "Are you ready for the final stroke?" He asked me. I told him that I was. "Get in position over the chair," he said. I picked up the cushion which had fallen on the floor, put it against my pelvis and slowly lent over the back of the chair. I was again bent almost double. I moved my legs as wide apart as possible as I knew that he would want that. Then I watched him as he went to the desk. He came back with a pair of scissors. He cut my thong with the scissors and peeled it away from my bottom and pussy. He was standing close to me, his exposed cock inches away from my face. God, John, it was an impressive size now. I tentatively put out my hand and held it tightly again. He sighed as his tool seemed to gain even more strength. It got thicker, longer and harder as I rubbed it up and down. Soon it was absolutely solid. I knew that I wanted it inside me. He gently touched my head. I knew what he wanted. I kissed the end of it. He sighed. He told me to take it in my mouth. I looked up at him. Then I did. He was pushing it into my open mouth. I sucked it hard. I could taste the droplet of pre-come. He told me that I was a naughty woman. He turned away and picked up the cane again. I was so scared but I was determined to stay in position. I was crying, not because I was hurt, but because of my deep emotions.

"He asked me again if I was ready for the final stroke. I replied that I was. He tapped my bottom with the cane about four times. Then he struck. God it was the hardest yet. I screamed again. But I gripped the arms of the chair tightly. I was determined to keep my position as he had ordered. I heard you check the door. You must have been really worried when you found it locked. I actually wanted you with me. I wanted you to be beside me, encouraging me, soothing me with kind words while he did things to me. I wanted you to be part of it. I turned my head towards him, looked him in the eye and put my hands on my bum cheeks and held them apart as he had told me. Through my tears I told him that I was ready for him."

paulb85
paulb85
347 Followers
12