All Comments on 'Penny's Correction Ch. 03'

by paulb85

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoes11 months ago

Penny didn't feint! She went straight for it and will get what she wants in Peter's office at 9 A.M. on Saturday. She manipulated John. But he'll get what he wants too. Peter - the dom and the bull. Penny - the sub and the hotwife. John - the willing cuck and videographer recording the event. 5 stars. More to cum, I'm sure!

Buster2UBuster2U11 months ago

How would you feel if your buddy spanked you wife? So hard he left marks, and then locked the door and fucked her on top of that? I don't know how you would feel, but I'd certainly be tempted to return the favor and tie his ass down, whip the shit out of it, then peg his ass so he'd know how it felt to be so disrespected to rape, seduce or just plain fuck his wife. I am sure that many folks like this stuff, It was "ok" until the rascal locked the door. My wife wouldn't be working there anymore and the boss would learn a lesson the hard way! LOL 5 stars for an excellent job of writing tho. You can't down rate a story just because you don't like the outcome. Good Job! Thks, Buster2U

lotusluvrlotusluvr11 months ago

Great story and love the fact both husband and wife are into this type of activity. Although the husban is not the type of person to punish her, he is willing to pursue this with a true disciplinarian. He is a very strong individual to not disrupt the moment. They both want this, so let the fun continue in part two.

bhavikabalbhavikabal11 months ago

very good story Penny is a beautiful wife,only thing i think writer will now bring forth is the fucking she dot from her uncle after she sees her mom getting the same treatment

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wonderful stories and well written thank you. it will be interesting to see you continue the story an maintain the level of excitement.

rmac1rmac111 months ago

Loved the story and the fact that she relived it with her husband. After she confessed that she knew of the scheme to take a punishment whipping from her boss after the story of her fake mistake at the office was revealed, I felt that even though the whipping was so severe, she enjoyed it. She enjoyed it so much that she found herself now thinking about how hard Peter fucked her and is willing to do it all again. The punishment also was a plus for her husband as he enjoyed ravishing his hot wife after she had been soundly whipped! Looking forward to the next installment of punishment this next Saturday!

Danny49Danny4911 months ago

What a fascinating triangle. Penny needs the emotional and practical support offered by John, her husband, but also needs sexual satisfaction from Peter. John loves his wife but has to give her to Peter so she can truly be happy. Peter takes Penny, but needs John to keep her supported and deliver her to him in a good space. Normally I prefer the wife to be the alpha in these triangles, but this one rings true. Most interesting is that John is one a journey of submission -- exciting to see him beginning to grasp what will be required of him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous