Penny's Correction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
paulb85
paulb85
343 Followers

"So you actually agreed that he could err.. take you in the.. err... bum?"

"Well, it is difficult to explain, darling. I wanted him so badly. I needed that hard cock inside me and I knew that it was up to him where he would take me. He looked at me and smiled. We both knew that you were listening outside. Oh, darling I am so sorry."

I took her hand, kissed it and placed it back on my cock. "Penny, I was so confused at the time. But, darling, if that is what you wanted I also wanted it for you. I wanted you fully satisfied." She squeezed me as I felt the mounting tension.

I am not sure if she heard me. She seemed to be in a dream as she continued: "Darling, he had a magnificent penis. It was as hard as steel but so smooth. He rested it at the entrance to my pussy. I was so wet the head just slipped in."

I was close to coming as she carried on. I moved my hand down to her vulva. She was wet. I opened the magic lips and played with her clitoris, a hard little protruding nub. She gave a little cry.

"Were you still bent over the chair?" I slipped one finger into her vagina. Then a second while my thumb kept up its work on her clitoris.

She was breathing hard. "Yes, I was still in position. After several hard thrusts his whole cock was inside me. Then he started to really fuck me. His cock was continually ramming me. It went on for at least ten minutes. I came again and then suddenly he pushed in extra hard. I was so full of him. He became still. I felt his cock twitch and swell, then pulse. Like little kicks as he pumped. I could feel him ejaculate deep inside me. God it was so good. I came again. I think that I squirted."

I leaned over and kissed her full on the lips. "Penny darling. I am glad that he was good. I am glad that he gave you what you wanted." Within ten seconds I had ejaculated in her hand.

"Oh, you have been excited listening to me telling you about it, you are a naughty boy."

We were both spent. We held each other tightly. After ten minutes we had quietened.

xxXxx

A month later we were pretty well back to normal. All but a few very minor bruises had gone from Penny's buttocks and thighs. If one was to look carefully one could still see the outline of four or five cane strokes. Although the sight of them excited me they were not giving her any discomfort. Our sex life was vibrant. One of us had only to recall that Saturday and mention it, and we would both take off on a sexual high. Penny's relationship with her boss remained strictly on a professional basis. The events of that Saturday in his office were not mentioned by either of them. As far as both of them were concerned it was as if it had never happened.

It was a good two months later, as we we were lying in bed before turning the lights out, I took Penny into my arms and I felt her reflex as I mentioned that I was due to play tennis with Peter the following Thursday. I had not seen him since that Saturday, two months previously.

"He is bound to mention our last meeting in his office," I told her. "We always have a few beers afterwards. It is bound to come up."

Penny trembled. "Oh, I don't think so. It was a one off event. He certainly hasn't mentioned it to me." She said through bated breath. I held her tight in my arms and kissed her on the lips.

"That experience certainly livened up our relationship." I told her. As I held her I eased the short nighty up over her bottom.

"Oh God. Yes, it was amazing. So erotic being questioned by him, then punished; and with you being there as a witness as well. It was more thrilling than I could say." She paused. I cupped her naked buttock in my hand, then gave her a light slap. "But that is in our past now," she continued with a shiver.

"Is that how you want it to be?" I asked her as I gave her another light smack.

"Yes. Of course. It was a one off. It rejuvenated our sex life. It was good. Peter won't mention it again. Nor should we."

"Unless... perhaps..." I caressed the lovely protruding cheeks.

She gave a little whine. "Oh, God. What are you saying?" Penny took a deep breath.

"Well. I was just wondering...."

"What?" She was breathing hard now.

"Well you know... Perhaps we could do with another rejuvenation?" I suggested.

"Oh God. Are you really saying what I think that you are saying?" My cock stiffened. My heart was beating fast. I could hardly breath. My hand held her buttock tightly. I kissed her neck. I said nothing.

"You are, aren't you?" She asked me through bated breath.

"How would you feel about it?" I asked. My wife was now breathing deeply as my other hand twisted her nipple.

"Oh God. No. It was a one off." She gasped. Her hand was gripping my cock tightly. Her breathing intensified. She whispered in my ear: "Would you want him to beat me again?" My cock jumped in her hand. She had felt it.

"Oh, Penny, darling. You know that you wanted it." She shivered in my arms and gave a little sob. I kissed her again. My hand had wandered to her labia lips. They were soaking.

"Would you want him to have sex with me again?"

My heart hammered in my chest. "Well, it is a thought." I replied.

"Please make love to me," she asked. I rolled her on to her back and mounted her. She was wet and ready. My rigid tool slipped into her without impediment. Ten minutes later I had come leaving her gasping.

As we lay in bed holding each other tightly I kissed her neck. "I am sorry," I said. She knew why. She cuddled up to me. I stroked her breast as I whispered in her ear. "Bad girls may need further dealing with." I kissed her lips.

She pushed back and looked me in the eye. "Why don't we say that if he wins two sets out of three we will have to pay another Saturday visit." She kissed me. "Would you play hard to retain my virtue?"

My hand went to her sopping vagina. I didn't answer.

She whispered: "So play hard, darling, if you don't want him to take advantage of me again." She turned away from me on her side.

xxXxx

"Well. How has Penny behaved since we last met?" Peter asked me as we sat in the bar of the Tennis Club, each of us with our half drunk pint of beer. He had won easily: 6:4, and 6:1 in our three set match. But my play had been ragged as I found it impossible to concentrate on the game. My mind was on other things. How could I possibly have allowed this fit active man dominate my wife so erotically in my presence. It seemed completely surreal I thought as I lost another game. He was such a strong influence on both of us. My wife and I had allowed him to have his way. Why wasn't I angry with him? I should be tearing him apart; but I wasn't. Even on the tennis court my cock had slowly expanded in my shorts as I recalled Penny's comments about visiting him again if he won. Another game was lost.

After we had showered he once again had no inhibitions about showing off as he dried his genitals in front of me. I knew that he was exhibiting himself in a sort of demonstration. 'See this. It filled your wife well. She craved it and I gave it to her,' he seemed to be saying as he used his towel to rub the underside of his penis. It was half erect, swinging in front of his heavy testicles as he turned to grasp his boxers.

In the bar afterwards I was nervous not knowing how the conversation would go. "Oh, she has been fine," I replied guardedly.

"Good." He replied. We each took a sip of beer. "The loss of computer data was a good excuse to give her what she craved," he told me.

I did not reply at first. I was in a quandary. Should I go along with him? We both took a sip of our beers. "I hope that she is not upset about it." he said.

"No she is not upset," I told him. He smiled. My hand shook as I raised my glass again. I hesitated, then looked at him. Should I pursue this? My heart was thumping in my chest. I cleared my throat. "She said that if I lost two sets to you she should visit you again." God I had said it. I must be raving mad!

He was silent as he contemplated this. "Another visit?" he asked.

I nodded. My cock stiffened in my trousers. He took another sip of his beer. After a minute of silence between us he stood and finished his beer. He grabbed his tennis bag from the chair beside him. He slapped me on the shoulder. As he turned to go he said: "I will see you both in the office on Saturday at 9.00am."

xxXxx

As soon as I got home, I dropped my bag in the hall. Penny was in my arms. We kissed as I held her tight. She breathed deeply. "How was it?" She asked.

"He won," I told her.

"Oh!"

I held her tight in my arms and kissed her. "Both sets," I said.

"Oh God." She shivered. She turned and went to the sitting room. She turned towards me as I entered. Her clenched fist was up to her mouth. "You didn't tell him what I said?"

"Yes."

"What did he say?"

"He wants to see us in his office on Saturday morning at nine am." I thought that Penny was going to feint. She half fell as she staggered onto the sofa.

paulb85
paulb85
343 Followers
12