All Comments on 'Penny's Lesbian Awakening'

by Nikkiejanes

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
kafkafover 5 years ago
Get an editor and

an imagination. Poorly written, ungrammatical, and full of every cliché going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I hope you use an editor,everyone needs one. Your imagination is on par with a lot of the authors on here. The story may have gone a little fast, but fantasies are like that.

The previous comments by Kaf,who only wrote one story a long tome ago, are a little harsh and not too accurate. Don't take his criticism too seriously.

You did good, keep up the good works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
keep it up.

not a bad start. keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Idea Was Good

You had a lot of characters which made it confusing. Character definition was reasonable but again because rushed detracted from your story. If you had left us with the idea that this was an elaborate party for Bisexual women and concentrated on Suki only letting us know that the story would be continued. Take more care with the grammar otherwise, I like the way your story may progress.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 5 years ago
why

I am sorry but this story was not that good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Keep up the good work

I loved your story, it turned me on

trigudistrigudisabout 5 years ago
You Need an Editor

Not to be unkind, but I stopped reading by paragraph four. Your concept is sound, but your use of punctuation - more a lack thereof - is enough to make many readers who know better turn away. As noted, you need an editor. Don't give up, you'll improve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very erotic!

I totally imagine the entire party and by the end it got me off big time. Loved the action and wish I could have been there!

doctorsamdoctorsamabout 5 years ago
Hot as Hell

Oh to have been on the security cameras during THAT party!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Iffy

You just need some editing. This story could've been longer instead of cramming all of THAT into this short story. I couldn't really get into it. Some of the scenes remind me more of what a man does than a woman.

fran969fran969about 3 years ago

I love lesbian stories & this is one of the best I have read, On xhamster , I many lesbian vids and stories available. I'm known as Fran969 but also known as Panty man.

EkphrasisEkphrasis8 months ago

There are some really raunchy bits her, but for a lesbian virgin to fist another girl during her first experience of lesbian love is a little incredible. But I must say, I don't know Sydney pool parties could be so much fun. K xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNikkiejanes@Nikkiejanes
I'm mature and longtime happily married. I started to write erotic fiction in the begining of Feb 2018 after reading it for a few years on e-books, and thought I have enough ideas I could write like this,then found this site and a few others of the same so had the incentive to...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES