Penny's Lesbian Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suki had got hold of my hair and was half holding me in place and a half directing me into different places to lick her, at times holding me in one spot so that my tongue buried itself deep into her vaginal canal, the next minute making me lick up and down her slit. I knew my face was covered in her sticky love juices and that just turned me on even more.

I reached my hand up and managed to get hold of her tits and squeezed then hard just as I rubbed her clit with my nose and pushed my tongue as deep into her slit as I could.

If I thought my orgasm had been powerful, then Suki's seemed twice as intense as it hit her like a tsunami and without any warning to me. Her hands pinned my face hard against her pussy as cum flooded out of her, her back arched, forcing her hips off the bed, and she stayed in that position as orgasm after orgasm ripped through her body. I could feel the shudders rippling through her body as it shook. The scream that erupted from her mouth was one of the loudest I have ever heard and if her legs hadn't been clamped around my head would have deafened me.

With a sigh and shudder Suki collapsed onto the bed, I moved quickly to her and covered her face with kisses, then we cuddled as Suki came down from her high.

I thought I sensed the door to the bedroom open but couldn't be sure and then the bed moved as something hit it. The something was Chrissy and Anna, both totally naked and locked in a passionate kiss and embrace as they fell onto the bed next to me.

I looked over at them amazed, were they intending to join Suki and me. Anna looked over at me and smiled, "Looks like you two have had some fun, is this a private party or open to anyone?" With that, they pulled me over to them and both started to kiss me, turning my face from one to the other as their tongues forced their way into my mouth. Four hands were freely roaming over my body. I found I wasn't resisting, quite the opposite I was relishing their attention.

Suki got up off the bed saying, "I'll leave you three to it for now."

"Who's first?" Anna asked Chrissy.

"Together?" replied Chrissy, "YES," from Anna. With that, they both latched a mouth onto my boobs and I was in double heaven. Even more so when I felt two sets of hands drop down and start to play with my pussy, one fingering deep in my slit, the other teasing my clit. "Oh that is soooooo good," I gasped. Anna giggled in response.

My mind was in a whirl, a short while ago I hadn't even contemplated sex with a woman, that had happened, and now I was being double teamed by two sexy women. I relaxed and decided to go with the experience, I knew now that I liked sex with women, well at least with Suki, and I was sure I would with these two as well.

Not wasting much time playing with my boobs Chrissy spun on the bed, straddled my head opened her pussy with her fingers and sank down on my face, I just managed to push my tongue out as her pussy lips covered me. Chrissy then started to move up and down on me getting my tongue to fuck her hot and very sweet tasting cunt.

Anna had wasted no time herself in getting her head between my legs and was flicking her tongue over my very wet and very sensitive pussy, her tongue was fast and hot and I was cumming in seconds, but Anna backed off, taking me down, then back up again, each time she took me higher and only took me back halfway so my stimulation was constantly growing higher and higher, but never gaining release.

I ignored my own feelings and concentrated on eating out Chrissy's pussy, tongue rotating inside her, then licking up and down, then flicking her clit with my tongue, I could feel Chrissy was getting as turned on as I was and her juices were flooding out of her covering my face, mingling with Suki's dried cum on my face, leaving it sticky and wet.

Chrissy started to really bounce up and down on my face as she grabbed hold of my bounteous boobs and squeezed and pulled on my nipples, it was a race now who would cum first and it was Chrissy, hitting her climax as my tongue darted deep into her and stayed there. Chrissy went still for a fraction of a second, moaned, clamped her legs hard against my head and squirted into my open mouth, I drank as much of her gift to me as I could.

As Chrissy fell forward and to the side of me I glanced down and the sight of Annas violet coloured hair nestling between my legs, in contrast to my dark hair, and her tongue now lashing hard and fast on my clit tipped me over the edge and I hit yet another orgasm, this one wasn't as long or intense but was still more enjoyable than many others I had had in the past.

Anna crawled her way up the bed and joined me and Chrissy in a heavy kissing session, hands and legs were going all over each other's bodies, it was a nice way to ease back down. Eventually, I disentangled myself from their embraces and left them enjoying themselves, when I looked back they were in the sixty-nine position, Anna on top and both were not holding back on eating the others pussy. I spent some time watching them as I considered the events of the past hour or so.

When I walked into this party I was a naïve woman, not used to loving other women, never even had a thought about loving another woman, now I had had my first lesbian sex, and then shortly afterwards had been double teamed by a pair of very sexy and eager women. I had cum more times than I had ever known in such a short period, but I wanted more, and I knew where I was going to get it.

I strode boldly out to the pool and walked directly to the "party" side, everyone could tell I had just had sex, both from the obvious post coitus glow that was plain to see and the fact that my face was covered in drying cum.

I walked over to Simone, who looked at me with a gleam in her eye, stood up licking her lips, she looked stunning, tall, strong, and with that burnished ebony skin gleaming in the sunshine, she was naked and I was fascinated by her heavy boobs with large dark nipples with areolas that spread wide. Her pussy was untrimmed, with thick coarse black hair.

She made as if to kiss me but I placed a hand on her chest and shoulder stopping her in her tracks when she made to speak I placed my other hand over her mouth making a shushing noise to her. She looked stunned, especially when I moved my hand off her mouth, dropped it to her pussy and pushed four fingers deep into her in one go, my thumb insistently rubbing her clit.

Her look changed from stunned to shock then pleasure as she groaned as I started to move all four of my fingers deep into her pussy, I was hard and quick, I wasn't being easy on her, she may be a predator but she was my prey now. And from the look in her eyes, I could tell that she knew it. I quickly moved my thumb off her clit got it alongside my other fingers and pushed firmly but strongly, I was now fisting her, hand going fully into her, her pussy closing on my wrist, my hand fully inside her, she groaned even louder and everyone around the pool stopped what they were doing and I heard gasps of amazement come from some of the girls as they saw what was happening. Simone half fell forward onto me, resting her head on my shoulders as my hand moved in and out of her, "Oh God, nobody has done this to me before, I'm yours forever. Don't stop, Penny please don't stop."

Those were the words I wanted to hear, I wanted her as mine, and now I knew I had her, she would do anything I wanted her to do, now and forever.

"Good, that's just what I wanted to hear," I whispered in her ear.

As Simone moved her head to try and kiss me I stopped fisting her, pulled her head high, made her watch me as I sucked one finger in my mouth and cleaned her juices off it, then made her clean all the others off herself, her tongue licking round and round my fingers and hand.

When she had finished I placed both hands on her shoulders and pushed her down. Simone sank to her knees and as I spread my legs wider she pushed her mouth onto my pussy, eating me out with pure lust. Somehow I managed to keep standing as Simone licked and slurped on my pussy, my legs were shaking and my knees were going weak, so I pulled Simone over and we fell onto the side of the pool.

Simone was on her back so I got on top of her sixty-nine style, my legs were each side of her head as she got back into the action of licking me, this time she was using long slow deep movements of her tongue up and down the length of my slit.

I bent my head lower and using my right hand opened up her pussy, the contrast between her ebony skin and the pink of her inner pussy was such a beautiful sight I took my time just staring at it. But I wanted to do more than look at it, I wanted to taste it properly now, and I did taking my time to savour the tangy but at the same time sweet taste of her.

I licked up and down the full length of her sweet slit, drinking her freely flowing juices as best as I could. We were both eating the others pussy with wild abandon, not caring who could see what we were doing, both wanting to take the other higher and higher, tongues probing deep and hard into wet slits.

I glanced up and saw two girls with vibrators, one a big thick one about eight inches long and nice and wide, the other a slim metallic one, I indicated that I wanted both of the vibrators and the girls without hesitation gave them to me. I could see that all other action around the pool had stopped and all the girls were captivated by what was going on and not wanting to miss a thing.

I got the big vibrator and pushed it as deep as I could into Simone's pussy, turning the speed setting to medium-high, Simone's moan of pleasure was accompanied by a loud buzzing sound, then I got the smaller one and pushed that into her arse and moved it back and forth.

Simone mashed her face into my pussy screaming as the vibrator went deep into her tight arse, my tongue was now licking round and round on her clit. I increased the speed on the vibrator in Simone's pussy to full and with an arching of her back, she thrust her hips even harder into my face and hit her climax, body shuddering as spasm after spasm of pleasure ripped through her body.

Simone pushed me off her ripped the big vibrator from her pussy and pushed it still covered in her juices deep into mine, she held it deep in me, and now using her superior strength held me down, she got the smaller vibrator out of her arse, turned it on to full speed and placed it on my clit. If there had been a roof over the pool I would have hit it I went that high as I came. I was flooding, juices pouring out of my abused pussy, Simone moved down and drank me dry, then licked and cleaned every drop of my spent cum from me.

Spent, sated and exhausted we lay in each other's arms for a while as the stunned audience gradually drifted off to continue their own pleasures.

As Simone lay next to me I said, "Now you are mine, you will do anything I want, at any time, anywhere."

Simone just nodded her head.

I spent the rest of the party having fun, sitting and drinking in both the safe and neutral areas, had a couple of kisses and cuddles with a couple of the girls, who wanted just that and nothing more, and one other full-on encounter with two girls at once.

Simone looked on in jealousy, then moved from one other lucky girl to another.

At the start of the party, I was a lesbian virgin, but had quickly progressed to being an experienced and eager participant and had turned the tables on an acknowledged sexual predator. Things can only look up from here.

To be continued.

12