Penny's Little Lessie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I passed the church hall where the yoga classes were being held I sat on a handy bench and placed my phone in the little cake tin so if Greg was checking, and he probably was, I vanished in the right place. Then I carried on to Penny's old-lady dormer bungalow with its neatly trimmed hedge enclosing its perfect garden and carefully swept drive: I decided, she simply must have a gardener. This time I didn't care that I was a minute or two early, I marched straight up to the door and rang the bell anyway.

I did hop up and down on the little step whilst I waited for Penny to answer though. My hands were sweaty, my heart was racing, my tummy was full of butterflies, butterflies that weighed about as much as a baby hippo and kept performing somersaults and my crotch, I had an overwhelming urge to stand and squeeze my thighs together or rub between my legs. I was anxious, nervous, needy, desperate even, all at the same time. The door opened yet no one was there; Penny was standing behind the door so no one who might be passing could see that she was already stark naked and ready for me.

Penny in the nude is a vision of loveliness. Her long blond hair trailing over her shoulders, her kissable lips, her cute button nose, her sparkly brown eyes full of mischief, eyeing me like I was a tasty snack she was about to devour. Her legs are long, her buttocks are small, her tummy is flat and her breasts. Such breasts! They are small, much smaller than mine but her nipples are large and round and domed, deep pink standing proud of the paler mounds below. Her fuzz is dark and soft and fragrant. I was willing to do whatever this goddess of lust requested of me, I wanted her so badly.

"Here, let me take your coat," Penny invited. She hung it up turned and smiled. "So it's back to your braless look and that top, it hides nothing. Your nipples are so hard Gwen! It's not that warm out but really?" Penny stepped across and thumbed my nipples through the thin fabric causing me to gasp with delight. "Gwen are you a horny little lessie? You enjoyed that didn't you?" She waited a few moments then added, "Gwen, sweetness, I asked you a question. I asked you two questions! I'm waiting."

"I'm a very horny little lessie;" fuck, why did I blush when I said that, "and yes I did enjoy you thumbing my nipples like that. It was..."

"So my little lessie imagine if I nibble an ear lobe." She moved around me, wrapped me in her arms and did exactly that. I closed my eyes leaned back against her and sighed loudly.

"Ouch," I squealed loudly. As Penny had nibbled my earlobe making my loins melt she had taken each of my nipples between a finger and thumb and, at first, pinched gently and that had felt so good. Then she had squeezed my nipples more tightly and that had felt even better, stoking the yearning fire between my legs. But after that she had pulled my nipples out whilst twisting hard and that had hurt, really hurt.

"Yes that was painful!" Penny whispered. Then she moved around to my other side and whispered in my other ear, "but did it feel good or bad?" Does my little lessie like a little pain jumbled up in her pleasure?" She nibbled the other earlobe and I closed my eyes once more and relaxed: so much stimulation from such a simple act. I snuggled against her and she once again grabbed my nipples but this time she squeezed pulled and twisted in one fast movement without preamble.

Fuck! Ouch!" I protested but didn't pull away or withdraw. Yes she hurt me but I felt a real pride in not over-reacting, letting her do with me and to me just as she pleased, I really had fallen under her spell.

"Is Gwen ready for a big smoochy kiss now? Are you ready for my tongue to slide between your lips and explore? Do you want to kiss your nasty seductress who as well as being nice can be so mean to you?"

"Oh yes," I husked, 'What was this woman doing to me,' I thought. 'What does she mean by 'be mean' to me?' I wondered. I bit my lips perplexed. Perhaps this was her test, 'was I really hers to do with as she pleased?' But I already understood that unless her behaviour became truly outrageous or really painful my answer was always going to be yes: yes please!

Our kiss was divine; passionate, frenzied, fuelled by lust and longing, driven by desire and need, it lasted a long time.

"Right then, let's get you undressed. You can leave your stuff here, you know you won't be needing it until it's time to go."

I beamed as Penny dragged my top over my head whilst I kicked off my sandals, that was exactly what I had been hoping would be on offer, a long evening of raw sex, I could not wait. Neither could Penny she was fighting the fastenings to get my skirt undone and in a trice I found myself stepping out of my panties. All that time and effort I had spent dressing was now scattered untidily over Penny's hall floor: I really had been behaving stupidly. I'd expected that we'd rush upstairs, I was hoping that we'd rush upstairs, I was longing for us to rush upstairs. And then Penny would shove me over onto her bed, grab my ankles, spread my legs wide and... Instead she was picking up my clothes folding them neatly and placing them on a stand. "Gwen would you mind doing me a little favour?" she enquired coyly.

"Of course Penny," I replied without thinking, then wondered if I ought to kick myself, there was never anything little about anything Penny ever wanted me to do for her.

"Well on Tuesdays I post a picture of my tits on the web, 'Titty Tuesday' it's called: I did it first 'cause I lost a bet but then got a taste for it and... Anyway will you take my picture for me this week?"

"That's a bit... niche," I blurted out; thinking, 'stupid me, stupid mistake,' starting one of those sentences where no matter what there's no good end to it and niche sounded weird.

"Niche? Kinky maybe," Penny laughed. "Well perhaps it is a little bit kinky but then I think that my good little lessie Gwen might like things to get a little kinky. Perhaps I should tie you up and make you come very, very slowly? Would you like to be naked, completely helpless and utterly in my power?"

I was not going to answer that. That was way too near to some of my wilder fantasies when I had been speculating upon what would be perverted enough to satisfy Penny. When masturbating I had already slowed down and pretended that Penny had tied me up and was teasing me and it had made me more horny than ever, desperately horny. So I was not going to answer that question because the answer was, 'yes I would like that.' Instead I bit my lip but then began to blush so, to distract Penny before she noticed my embarrassment, I replied hastily, "yes I'd love to take your 'titty pic' for you," even though I was somewhat dubious about this. With Penny every 'little' thing ended up going a lot further than first suggested or there was a catch or... well something always happened.

"OK my computer's through here in the study. Just take a picture of my tits with my phone, we'll crop it and post it and then that's that out of the way." As she spoke she took my hand and led me to a backroom that I guessed had been intended as a bedroom when her bungalow was built. One wall was all desk with three huge computer screens on it. "This is mostly where I work."

"Work?"

"I do web design and development for a rather dull company: you don't want to know. Though similar jobs did pay my way for me through Uni; no debts."

"Wow!" I was impressed, brains as well as beauty and maybe an artistic flair too, my young goddess had everything. "So what do I have to do?" Maybe, just maybe, Penny had actually not noticed that blush. She certainly hadn't shown any reaction. But then how could she not have spotted it? I mean it had started at the roots of my hair, spread down my face, raced down my neck and covered half of my tits. On the other hand Penny had seemed to ignore my blushes previously only to mention their significance later.

As Penny switched on a small box and one of the screens sprang to life I looked around the odd room: one wall was orange, one green and one yellow. There were white net curtains draped down one corner and a corner book case full of intelligent sounding volumes interspersed with some tasteful ornaments in another. Penny must have caught my puzzled expression, "different backdrops for web camming: I mean if I'm supposed to be that good at visuals I need to look that good, don't I?"

She passed me her phone and stood near the corner. I framed her and snapped. "No, silly, not a portrait like that, just my tits. Here let me..." She bethought herself, "no, look, it'll be simpler if I just show you," and she logged on to the computer and clicked up a Website, 'Literotica.' Curious I thought, until I realised it was a contraction of 'literature' and 'erotica,' so a porn site, a highbrow porn site. Penny logged in, clicked a few links and there she was, or rather there were her cute beasts with their big round domed nipples. It was, compared with the video sites Greg had shown me, rather tame, more for messaging than watching but still wild enough to flash your tits on!

Now, scrolling though her history of recent posts I got it. Penny literally posted a picture of just her breasts, nothing else; well not quite, there was one picture of her bum and a couple of more wordy contributions. These I read swiftly. I knew that she had other lovers, when we first met she'd mentioned Megan who could make her come really hard. Now I realised there were far more, here Penny was confessing that she had once exploded for Megan whilst an audience had looked on, someone called Jessica together with quite a few other friends from the sound of it. Come to think of it there had been a Jessica at Alice's party where I first met Penny. And I'd seen Penny arrive at some of Alice's all girl parties: 'God' I thought, 'I wonder if that's where Penny performed so brazenly for all those women?' There were rumours and stories about Alice's parties even though non of the neighbours had ever actually even been invited to one, let alone been to one.

In another post Penny confessed that she'd made love to a woman who she never ever saw, they had both worn blindfolds throughout. Part of me was horrified, what kind of weirdo had I hooked up with? Part of me was thrilled, would Penny start to make me come really hard whilst a bunch of her friends watched us perform together? Part of me was terrified, might Penny want to share me with her friends? I was already so in her thrall that as I considered these possibilities it didn't even occur to me that I could refuse to do them, I wanted and needed her so badly that I would remain her good little lessie whatever she requested of me.

I took Penny's phone from her and took a new picture. She looked at it, smiled her approval and then sat down at her computer and set to work. As she tapped I thought, 'there was no way you could recognise Penny from just her titty pictures even with those spectacular nipples. And my tits were way more anonymous than hers.' More to the point, for ages and ages I had wanted a way of getting back at Greg for his never ending micro-management of my life. What if I posted my tits along with hers? No one could ever know it was me yet I'd be out there on the internet for all to see. "Penny?" I asked.

Penny listened to my suggestion, grinned, lined me up in the middle of the green wall so that there was absolutely nothing to give any clue as to where the picture had come from and raised her phone. Within minutes I had joined her in her post. She did name names, 'Gwen' and 'Penny' but then, just in case Greg might see, she suggested we had met up on the previous Saturday when Greg knew that I had been safely stuck at home: that was the afternoon he'd taken me doggy plus he'd rung me from the pub three times that night and then later on from the house of one of his friends. As she pressed the button to post us I thought, 'that pays you out for controlling me,' secretly hoping that someone, somewhere might even stroke their stiff cock and splatter their come everywhere whilst ogling my tits.

To my surprise, once upstairs, we didn't go into Penny's bedroom like last time, we went into the other half of the dormer. The bed had been pushed up against a wall and a wooden stool with a towel spread over it had been placed before the full length mirrors that doubled as the doors of a huge wardrobe. Moreover, just so I could not miss a thing, Penny had placed a long mirror on a stand almost behind the stool. "Right lesson time. But before we begin I want another kiss from you. Another proper long slow sensuous kiss, I want to feel your lust, feel your need, I want to know how badly you want me. You do want me very badly don't you Gwen?"

"Yes Penny, " I husked as I took her in my arms, embraced her and squeezed her tight. That was a long kiss, tongue fencing; I hoped my need and lust were as evident to Penny as hers were to me, she was eating me, attempting to devour me and I longed to eat every inch of her. Then Penny's hands started to explore me, the angle of my jaw, the length of my arms, my nipples - her hands tarried a goodly while there - my bum, her fingers working lower and lower following my crack until she was parting my lips. This had me trying to kiss and pant all at the same time. When she cupped my bush from the front I gasped loudly, "mmmmfff:" well you try both kissing and gasping! Her fingers began a dancing exploration and by the ease with which they glided I could tell that Penny had discovered that I was soaking wet.

Two wonderful feeling fingers were soon slipped inside of me and I started humping on Penny's hand but eventually she broke our kiss and said, "right lessie, go sit down, face the wardrobe and spread your legs wide for me." I did as I was instructed. "Now spread you lips wide and hold them apart, let's have everything out on show, no modesty for you, I want you to see what a shameless lessie you are."

I blushed again. Why oh why did I feel so desperately needy every time Penny embarrassed me like that. I blushed, not because I was sitting looking at myself spreading my lips so Penny and I could see absolutely everything but because I was actually enjoying displaying myself to Penny so openly. Why oh why do I get off so when, to be her good little lessie, she makes me do things that I would never normally agree to?

"Are you wet Gwen? Would you like me to make you come Gwen? To kneel between those legs of yours that you are splaying so wantonly for me, to suck and lick your clit, to finger you until your little lessie head explodes with little lessie joy? Is that what you are hoping for Gwen?"

"Please Penny," I mumbled and then, louder, "yes please Penny I really would but first I want you to teach me how to do those things for you, I want to be the one making your little lessie head to explode with little lessie joy!" Because, as badly as I wanted Penny to bring me to orgasm, what I really wanted was to grant her an orgasm, to feel her lose all control and come for me, come because I was the one exciting her so pleasurably. I didn't even care that she enjoyed her other lovers as long as I could take my turn at making her come. More than anything I longed to be her best lover.

"So Gwen - oh my look how wet you are - tell me, as you sit there holding your lips spread wide, flaunting your lust - was that your little anus twitching? - tell me how do you masturbate? What do you do to get yourself off? Do you rub your clit? Do you slip a finger, or perhaps two fingers, inside of you? Do you set your vibrator to your clit? Or maybe you shaft yourself with it? Come on Gwen tell me all about how you masturbate."

I bit my lip. I'd rather she'd told me to show her how I masturbated rather than to have to explain. To describe how I fingered myself meant that I actually had to think carefully about what I did rather than simply enjoying pleasuring myself on autopilot whilst Penny watched me. And where to begin? "Well sometimes I play with a nipple and rub over my mound until I feel good and ready and then slip two fingers inside of me and frig myself whilst I carry on playing with my nipples..."

"Show me Gwen, let me see that. You're already nice and wet and horny, desperately horny I think, so skip to the part where you slip two fingers inside of you and show me just how you get yourself off."

I bit my lips, I was nervous, it was no more than I had imagined in my fantasies but then I'd skipped over how it would actually make me feel. Reality was far more scary with me exposing myself so wantonly and Penny standing there watching my every move, perhaps judging me. I slid my right hand between my legs and worked two fingers inside of me whilst using the other hand to pinch my left nipple between finger and thumb. Working my fingers back and forth as I rolled and squeezed my nipple, that felt so good. I closed my eyes, I relaxed, I began to pant, then to sigh.

"No Gwen! Open your eyes, I don't want you to miss anything."

So no escape into fantasy and I could also see Penny in the mirror, she was watching me intently as I fingered my warm wet sex. I could feel my orgasm building. I could feel my clit, pulsing, throbbing, swelling? Anyway I was awash with a huge need radiating from my clit and pressed down with my hand each time I worked my fingers deeper in me. After that my sighs were more gasps and I became more and more excited, I started working my hips back and forth, I moaned loudly.

"Right Gwen, time to stop that! You can come in a little while; pinky promise," Penny's voice now sweet as saccharin. "But for the moment I want to watch my little lessie masturbating whilst not enjoying orgasms. And you were ever so close weren't you Gwen?"

"Yes I fuckin' was close," I half snarled, half sobbed, "really so very close. Practically there and you ruined it for me:" at that time I was too naive to realise that a ruined orgasm was 'a thing' but it's a term that is all to easy to understand once it has happened to you and it is so monumentally frustrating.

"Tsk, tsk, good little lessies do not swear at their teachers, not even when asked to do something they didn't enjoy and they certainly do not take that tone with them. If we keep meeting up and you start whinging and whining when I make you wait I will need to fix that Gwen. Find something to remind you that you always have to be my good little lessie, keep you focused on pleasing me rather than snatching at your own pleasures. But for now carry on telling me how you masturbate, you've done two fingers and a nipple, what else do you get up to? What else gets up you?" Penny grinned, clearly amused by her own little joke.

"Well I have a vibrator and sometimes I..."

"No Gwen that won't do, what kind of vibrator? What colour? How big is it? Is it your only vibrator or do you have more? Come on Gwen tell me everything, confess every graphic detail!"

"Uhh," I had to think about that one. In my fantasies I'd never had to describe my vibrator; truth to tell I was little embarrassed about it even though it did get the job done effectively enough. "It's very old, uses batteries, it has a speed control but I always use it on full, it's pink and glittery, it's straight with a rounded off pointy end... It's about as big as..." I really had to think, "as big as Greg's cock and about as thick too... once I'm horny it feels good when I shaft myself with it but if I want to come I need to pull it out and press the end to my clit."

"Right well we need to see that too. I don't suppose you brought it with you did you?"

"Uh, no!" I replied indignantly. Why would I bring that horrible old vibrator with me when I knew Penny had much better ones, for a start she had a totally overpowering wand and anyway she knew all my stuff was still in my bag in her hall. Clearly she was winding me up deliberately, provoking me and, as ever, I had risen to the bait.