Penny's Little Lessie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Jesus Christ!" And I started huffing and puffing and panting manically. Penny had slipped two fingers inside of me and was working them frantically. I moaned, I sobbed and my head exploded for a second time, I was consumed with pleasure, drowned in delight. Even before I had begun to recover Penny sucked upon my clit and began licking there again. I gibbered, I ranted, I fidgeted and panted and another orgasm gushed up and burst forth. My head span, I saw stars, I was panting hard whilst fighting for breath. "No! No! No! Oh my no!" I began, rocking back and forth. As soon as I was done coming Penny had slipped her two fingers back inside of me and recommenced her frantic fingering. The sensations where overwhelming yet this time my orgasm took a little while to grow so I had to endure spiralling pleasure until I came vigorously and nosily.

After my fifth orgasm, that one after Penny's lips had resumed working my clit, I lost count though there were more, many more. I was dizzy, I was exhausted, I could not think. Breathing was difficult, I kept trying to exhale as I inhaled. At some point Penny added the vibrator to the mix. At some point Penny helped me up, we staggered to her bedroom and collapsed down on the bed together.

I came to with Penny shaking me vigorously. "Gwen, Gwen time to go. You need to get dressed, you need to get home." I saw the clock. She was right. Ten minutes to get dressed and get back to the hall so I could reactivate my phone on time. I scrambled downstairs to find my clothes. By the time I was dressed Penny was rushing down the stairs wearing a long top and thick woolly tights, "I'll walk you to the church hall."

We arrived with two minutes to spare, just enough time for the two of us to share one last passionate kiss, had there been anyone to see it would have been our first public kiss and I knew that I really had become Penny's little lessie.