Penny's Little Lessie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gwen, I have already warned you once about adopting that tone with me. Do that again and you really will force me to do something about it and I really don't want to have to hurt my sweet little lessie. Or do you want to find out what happens to bad little lessies, to sulkies and grumblies and potty-mouths?"

I shook my head vigorously from side to side, "no Penny. Not at all." But now she'd mentioned it, I began to wonder, what did happen to a bad little lessie? Clearly something that was painful.

"Well Gwen I will have to go and see what I have that's similar: old, straight, not too powerful and about cock sized," she rolled her eyes looking slightly despairing. "I guess I might still have something like that."

Whilst she was out of the room I though about how she might discipline her bad little lessie. Earlier Penny had twisted my nipples, hurting me quite deliberately and the last time I visited she had used my nipples to tow me up the stairs. She hadn't hurt me that time but had I resisted I had had the distinct feeling that she would not have hesitated to do just that. What should I do if she, if she... Well what might Penny do? I didn't really know but I was quite sure it would not be pleasant, it would not be 'funishment'.

She returned with a blue vibrator that was about the same size and shape as my pink, glittery one. "here you are," she said, "all my lovely vibrators and dildos and you have one of those. So show me."

I bit my lip; fingering myself for Penny had not been so bad but letting her watch as I shafted myself with her blue plastic phallus? Me with my legs spread wide, she'd see everything; me sitting between two mirrors, we'd see everything!

"Gwen do you really want to find out what I do to sulkies and grumblies and potty-mouths and dawdlers and ditherers today?" Placing great emphasis on the latter two.

I switched on the vibrator, checked it was set high, placed it against me and slid it inside. I gasped, I was so horny, it felt so good. As I worked it back and forth I soon knew that I was going to come very quickly. As I had told Penny, normally I had to set the tip to my clit to manage an orgasm but today I was so wound up that simply shafting myself was rapidly bringing me to a big climax. I huffed and I puffed and suddenly I wailed, "for God's sakes. Please! No!" Penny had grabbed my arm and snatched the vibrator away from me leaving me panting and shaking with frustration.

"Not yet little lessie, not yet. I want the pleasure of making you come to be mine and when that does happen I want to hear you scream with relief. Now let's kiss again," and Penny came over, straddled my legs and lowered herself down to sit upon my lap. She placed her hands under my chin, raised my head and planted her lips to mine. That was the sweetest, the most intense, the most passionate kiss ever. All the while her tongue probed and explored I was being devoured with lust and need. When she took my nipples in her fingers I groaned and sighed all at the same time. Then whilst she toyed with my nipples as she kissed me I squirmed on my stool. When she finally broke our kiss she sat back, looked me in the eye and said, "right you really are ready Gwen, you are so horny aren't you."

"Yes Penny," I whispered.

"You are desperate for me to make you come Gwen, aren't you?"

"Please Penny," I moaned pathetically.

"But you are my good little lessie now, aren't you Gwen?"

"Yes Penny." I squirmed, this was suddenly not going the right way, there was going to be a catch, with Penny there was always something but she was right about me needing her to make me come.

"Well Gwen if you are my good little lessie and we are both desperately horny who do you think ought to get to come first?"

"Gark?" I squawked; inarticulate. All this time I had been being a bad little lessie, it had not occurred to me that I might be making Penny horny too. I mean I hadn't done anything to her, nothing to arouse her, well apart from kissing her and letting her watch me finger myself and then shaft myself with her vibrator and... Well it had been me taking all the teasing and tormenting... And... I blushed again, it had simply not occurred to me that Penny might also have been becoming horny. I had been totally focused on how needy Penny was making me, I was a bad, selfish lessie. "Sorry Penny," I almost sobbed, "if you need to teach me a lesson so I don't ever forget your needs again I'm ready, I won't mind, I know I deserve it."

What the hell was I saying? I mean I meant it, if Penny wanted to do... What? To do whatever it was she thought necessary, I'd let her. But, whatever was I thinking to volunteer like that? She would not be gentle, she would make me suffer for her. She pulled my head to her bosom, held me close and stroked my hair gently, "no need for that today Gwen, I can hear that you are truly sorry that you neglected me, that you feel guilty for forgetting me and placing your own needs above mine. Next time you can find out what happens to bad little lessies, next time we'll explore what you love and what you hate but for the moment it really is time to get on with making one another come hard, isn't it Gwen?"

"Yes Penny," I whispered. My heart sang with joy for not only were we finally about to please one another - and I was desperately ready for that to happen - but, better still, Penny had just said there was going to be a next time. Penny wanted me to visit her again. I didn't care what she did with me or to me as long as she was willing to keep seeing me and allowing me to please her. Which reminded me to answer properly, "Sorry Penny, I am really eager to learn so are you ready to teach me how to make you come?"

"Of course I am my dutiful little lessie, let me sit there and you kneel on the floor with your head between my thighs." We exchanged places. I could smell her musky odour, I could see that she too was very wet. "First, my vibrator, it needs cleaning so suck and lick it clean for me." I picked up the vibrator and fellated it, feigning enthusiasm, tasting my own sex. My flavour was far stronger today compared with my first attempts when I had masturbated alone at home. I didn't taste unpleasant just far more intense.

Once done cleaning her vibrator I split her lips and licked up and down between them, Penny sighed and shuddered. She too had a strong flavour, impossible to describe but a taste or smell that kept reminding me just how badly I wanted to finger myself. I licked more fervently, I had to be her good little lessie. I had to focus on pleasing Penny and learn to ignore my own needs and wants. "Stop and sit back a little Gwen. Can you see my clit?"

I flushed bright red because I had to admit, "I'm not sure Penny."

"Little pink nub just under where my lips join, can you spot it?"

I teased her lips further apart with my fingers, "I think so Penny."

"Well touch it with the tip of your tongue." I bobbed forwards and gave a little experimental lick. "Oh yes Gwen. That's my clit," and Penny shuddered as she nodded her head up and down enthusiastically whilst sporting a big grin, "oh my that felt so good Gwen. Now suck the little nub into your mouth with your lips and then lick it as you suck."

I latched on and sucked. Penny sighed loudly, a long sigh, full of contentment. I licked, "oooooh shit, yes Gwen. like that! Like that! Oh fuck!" Soon I had to pull down hard on Penny's knees to hold her still enough to keep going. She was swearing and cussing and puffing and panting and sighing. Then she went rigid and squealed. Recalling her instructions to me on my last visit I didn't stop nor even slacken but kept right on going. Penny was groaning and shaking, she was sobbing and crying aloud, she gave a huge shudder and I knew that she had come for a second time. Still I did not stop. The tenor of her wails increased, this was intense for her, her shaking increased, I could no longer decide if she was moaning or sobbing, "Oh God! Oh God! Oh God," she screamed, "Oh God no, it's too much." Penny went rigid again and then slumped. I no longer had to hold her down and instinct told me what to do.

I did not stop my sucking and the licking of her clit but my hands were now free so I slid two fingers inside of Penny and began to rub as I worked on her clit. "Fuck Gwen! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh... my... fucking... God..." perhaps her prayer was answered for Penny convulsed on her stool. Even so I did not relent, I carried right on sucking and licking and fingering and Penny carried right on, shaking, shivering, sobbing and moaning and shouting profanities until I had utterly exhausted her leaving her dizzy with hyperventilation.

Penny sat slumped, panting desperately, bent over with her elbows resting upon her knees breathing hard. After a couple of minutes she managed, "Gwen that was..." but the effort of speaking drained her. Another couple of minutes and I was rewarded with, "Gwen that was amazing. Jesus it's a long time since I came like that, so many and so intense, everyone of them. Then you started to finger me too... Oh my God... That was perfect. I thought I'd died. I thought... That was... Oh amazing!"

I was a tiny bit disappointed, I didn't just want to hear, 'it's a long time since I came like that' I wanted to hear, 'that was the best ever!' What I really wanted was for Penny to tell me, 'that was better even than Megan.' Megan, was a long standing lover of Penny's of whom I was especially jealous; more than anything else in the whole wide world I longed for Penny to tell me I was better than Megan.

"What a good little lessie you are Gwen, that really was the very best" and Penny towed my head up by the chin until she could kiss me hard on the lips. I soon forgot my petty rivalries as I drowned in her kiss. Whilst our tongues explored she pinched my nipples and began to roll and squeeze. I sighed loudly and suddenly recalled just how desperate my own needs were.

'Please Penny, please be my turn, please, please, please do me now,' I thought.

"Is my little lessie a bit horny then? Does my little lessie want to come? Does my little lessie want my tongue between her other lips? Is that what you are hoping for Gwen? For Penny to do you now?"

"Damn." I cussed as I realised I must have spoken my thoughts aloud and, worse, if I had spoken them as I had thought them, I had being using such a wheedley whiney tone, I must have sounded pathetically desperate.

"Well my little lessie, if you want to come you need to ask me properly, tell me how badly you need this."

I thought about this, I would need to grovel and beg, I would need to beg or Penny would keep taunting me until I did grovel and beg. "Please Penny, pretty please Penny, your good little lessie would really like to...," grovel I thought, "like to spread her legs ever so wide for you and beg to show off her lessie side to you by coming for you." This was not a good idea, Penny could be such a tease without such an explicit invitation but I did want to come so badly and I was frantic to push all the right buttons. "I want you to see what a huge lessie I have become by begging for my pleasure from you." This was such a bad idea, Penny could be brutal.

"I think that can be arranged. But let's be clear Gwen, you want me to make you beg to come, you want me to make you hysterical with need because I'm not going to play at this. You might even have to suffer a little, I won't tolerate play acting, I'll want to be sure your pleas are in earnest, there'll be no faking it!"

"Please Penny, please make me come for you, come long, come hard."

"OK then Gwen. Let's change places but, last chance, be aware this will be no game, I need to hear you fawn and plea and plead, to implore even and there'll be no let up until you do."

I stood up ready, longing for my ordeal to begin yet dreading what Penny was about to do to me. Penny had a steely look that made me wonder what form my suffering was going to take because, make no mistake, if Penny said, 'I might even have to suffer a little,' it meant she was going to make this an ordeal, Penny promised small yet always delivered big. Penny stood and embraced me. How I love those long slow kisses of hers, her exploring tongue in my mouth, her exploring hands finding my breasts, finding my buttocks, discovering how hot and wet I am. As Penny kissed me she took me up to a fever of desire, I needed her, I need her so badly.

"Sit down Gwen, face the mirror... that's it. Spread you legs wide... yes that wide! Put your hands on your knees and keep them there, we don't want my naughty little lessie interfering, trying to push Penny away; do we Gwen?"

"No Penny," I mumbled. Why was I going along with this? Why was I allowing Penny to push me around like this? Why? Because it was making me so horny, I knew now that I wanted to submit to Penny, I wanted to be more than just her good little lessie, I wanted to be her toy, her doll, her plaything: she would brush my hair, undress me everywhere; stupid' stupid earworm, but I wanted to be her Barbie girl, in her Barbie World. A Barbie Land with no Kens and no fucking Gregs!

"Gwen! Look you've already taken your hands away from you knees! Now pay attention; you really do have to do as you are told if you are to be my good little lessie and if you don't... In fact... you just sit there, I need something." Penny scampered off out of the room leaving me looking at myself in the mirror, legs held as far apart as I could manage, my hands clamped to my knees. That looked depraved, I might as well have worn a sign that read, 'fuck me!' Penny soon returned dangling a pair of handcuffs in front of me, "so you keep your hands there or I'll cuff them behind your back and you won't have a choice."

It was like a jolt of electricity blasting between my legs. Penny was going to tie me up, well cuff me, that was too much, I really must not allow that to happen. If Penny tied me up, I would be helpless, she could push me even further, do anything to me and I really longed for that to happen. I thought I had been desperate before I saw the cuffs but as she dangled them before me I knew what pure need felt like.

She knelt between my legs and I sighed, she hadn't even touched me and she'd set my clit feeling tight, throbbing, swollen; however it felt my clit was desperate for her tender touch. I gasped when she simply parted my lips. I began to shudder, she was doing nothing and it was so intense; then I realised, she was blowing a stream of air over my clit and that was enough to make me squirm. I began to quiver, wanted to fidget, realised I was breathing too deeply. Penny ran her tongue over my exposed clit and I cried aloud, oh it felt so good but it was not enough, I needed more and I needed it now. Her tongue landed just below my sopping lobby and worked its way up slowly, as she approached my clit my sighs became progressively louder.

Penny sucked on my clit and licked the bud. My orgasm rose rapidly, it was building massively, it was towering over me, I was all ready to come, "Fuck no! Penny? No, Oh no; please Penny! Youch!" Penny had waited until I was about to come and then stopped very abruptly. Mindless with disappointment, I had started to swear and curse at her and she had grabbed the tender flesh of my inner thighs, catching a fold of flesh between a finger and thumb on each side and then pinched me viciously. That had really hurt, I was panting to control my pain and I could feel my fingernails digging in to my knees: at least I had managed to keep my hands on my knees.

"I warned you not to swear Gwen. I told you there'd be consequences. A good little lessie takes what she's offered and is grateful for it. 'fuck no! Penny? No, Oh no,' in that whingey whiney tone of yours does not sound like gratitude to me. Now let's try again."

Penny resumed, sucking around my clit to draw it free from its hood and then licking the tip and I resumed puffing and huffing and squirming and writhing. My orgasm resumed building forming a great tottering tower until, "Yowww. Ow, youch! Fuck Penny." I might have come, I might not have come, I actually didn't know. At what felt like that critical moment, as the dam had burst, as the sky had fallen in, as the Earth was about to move for me Penny had grabbed both of my nipples and yanked on them hard whilst twisting them viciously. The agony had distracted me and if I had had an orgasm I had missed it.

All too soon Penny made me realise that yes, I had either missed or lost my orgasm because my clit had that post-orgasmic hyper-sensitivity when I cannot bear for it to be touched in any way and Penny was sucking and licking at it. I grabbed her hair, yanked her head back hard and dragged her head away. "Too much Penny. Can't take that Penny!" I rasped breathlessly. "Ouch! Shit Penny!" She'd pinched my thighs again. This time I did protest. "Penny I really can't take that, not on my clit right after I've just come, it's just too much."

"But you didn't come Gwen."

"But I did, I did! I was coming as you grabbed my tits and pulled on them and it hurt so bad that I missed my orgasm. But it happened and my clit after I have come - I'm so sensitive. Any touch, it's like a punch, like pain but different, just as bad but different and excruciating and I just cannot take it."

"OK I won't do that today but, Gwen, if you are to keep visiting me then we must explore that sensitivity in depth, see what it leads to. Alright?"

I shuddered at the though but hearing Penny telling me that we were to keep seeing one another again and again! Well, my heart sang with joy and I meekly whispered, "yes of course Penny."

"And you did grab my hair and hurt me! That won't do Gwen. That won't do at all, it's time for these," and Penny dangled the handcuffs in my face and jiggled them.

"Yes, of course Penny. Sorry I didn't mean to hurt you I just... I just..." and whilst I though about how to better express just how my poor clit felt right after I had come Penny stood, walked behind me, grabbed my hands and secured my wrists behind my back. After that she resumed her position kneeling between my widely splayed legs. She took hold of my lips and spread them wide and I shuddered with anticipation. She licked a long lick from just above my little puckered hole to right below my clit and I groaned with lust. Then she bethought herself, knelt up, taking each of my nipples between a finger and thumb and leaned forwards to kiss me hard on the mouth.

Now I really felt the cuffs, I wanted to fling my arms around her neck, to draw her to me but all I could do was to lean forwards and kiss her passively. I did kiss passionately, I worked my tongue vigorously, I did my utmost to make my feelings clear but all the same it was Penny who was the active partner and I the passive recipient of her affection. Her kiss made my head spin and her not especially gentle manipulation of my nipples made my clit ache. I was beginning to work my hips back and forth, I was signalling my need wantonly. Eventually Penny broke away and I was ready for her, desperate for her.

Her lips sealed around my clit, her tongue flicked gently, my orgasm rose, I yelled with joy and Penny stopped. "No Penny. No! Please Penny," I yelled.

"Is my little lessie ready to come?"

"Yes Penny! Yes!" I cried out. "Yes Penny make me... make your little lessie come for you. I need it Penny, I need you so badly!" Penny resumed licking my clit, she held my lips apart and just licked at the protruding little bud. "Please, please Penny!" I started to thrust my pelvis in her face. "Penny! Oh Penny... I need this. Please Penny." On and on she kept flicking her tongue in a single abrupt lick over my clit and I kept bucking on the stool begging her to do more.

I was not expecting my orgasm when it came. In one swift movement Penny sucked upon my clit and licked its tip vigorously and the need that had grown and grown as she had teased me exploded as a burst of joy blasting throughout me. I could feel it everywhere, a roar of fire blazing inside me, an explosion blasting inside of me, a wave of bliss surging through me. I yelled loudly with ecstasy. And when I pulled back because it had become too much, this time Penny released my clit.