Penny's New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny bit her lip, if she stayed in the car anyone passing by could see her naked in her car. "Just pretend it's a normal jog, Penny." She said to herself unlocking the door.

She glanced up and down the street waiting till no cars were passing by, once the coast was clear she slowly opened her door and stayed low climbing out. She waited until she felt the streets weren't as crowded. "I can't believe I'm going to do this," Penny said to herself panicking at what her night has turned into. Once she felt she was ready she jumped over her car and started running.

She saw the first few heads turn in her direction, and soon the crowd was looking at her run, she could hear flashes, and yelling, a lot of whistling, everyone was seeing her naked in the streets all her bits bouncing. Penny blushed at all the attention she was getting, she wanted to be recognized as a famous actress, not some crazy lady running down the street in her birthday suit. At certain points, she had to push her way out and the crowd would get handsy, some would slap her on the butt, others would grope her breasts. "Please stop please!" Penny begged as more and more people felt the need to touch her most intimate places. She soon reached the front door, she unlocked it, closing it behind her and leaving the growing crowd of people a view of her butt running up the stairs.

Penny wanted to just shut down and never go out again, the shame she felt running naked like that was humiliating. She was thankful that there was no one using the stairs as she was running up to her floor, strangers seeing her naked was one thing, but people who knew her? She would never leave her apartment again.

She sighed in relief when she saw no one on her floor, she ran to her door quickly trying to unlock it. "Thank god, just got to get inside, drink a bottle of wine and forget this day ever happened."

She heard a door being unlocked to her right, she started to panic as one of her neighbors were coming out! Finally, she unlocked it and ran inside, slamming it behind her.

Penny breathed heavily as she leaned on the door and looked through the peephole. She watched as two of her neighbors walked past her door, oblivious of the naked woman that stood there just moments ago. She finally let of a sigh of relief as she pushed herself off the door.

"Finally I can get dressed, but first I need a glass of wine to forget this night." She muttered.


12