Penny's Oral Exam Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was also Curtis Holcomb. He was very handsome indeed. He modeled for the BDSM fashion magazine 'Collars' and was quick to reassure Penny that he would definitely train her throat properly as her dominant partner. But he liked pony play. Penny didn't like pony play. It was one of those things that really killed the vibes for her.

Penny wiped at her nose as she tried to recall who else she might consider as a potential husband and master. She pushed the cum into her mouth and swallowed it, closing her eyes to meditate upon the taste for a moment. Girls should always be grateful for cum, she thought to herself resolutely.

With that thought in mind, she resolved to not let the man's rejection get to her. She was going to practice her throating more because she really didn't want to repeat the oral exam!

Penny opened her eyes only to see a young man standing in front of her. He was dressed in a navy button down shirt and slacks. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, exposing bronze skin and hands with thick rings on each finger. When she looked up, she found herself staring straight into glittering blue eyes.

"White dragons look good on you," he said, coming to stand in front of Penny.

"What's a white dragon?" Penny asked as she rose to her feet.

The teen girl pushed out her chest. In response, the man grabbed both her nipples and twisted hard. Penny's mouth fell open in a silent scream, her eyes wide from the amount of pain radiating from her teats.

"It's when cum shoots out the fuckee's nose so hard that it looks like plumes of smoke are coming out of her nostrils," he informed her with a neutral expression, "A yellow dragon is when piss is shot out instead."

He released her nipples and grabbed her wrist before she could kneel to greet his cock. Penny could only stumble along after him as he dragged her away from the crowd towards a more secluded part of the building. She moaned as she went, unable to resist the plumes of arousal that came from the strap-ins chafing her insides.

Blue Eyes slammed open the door and all but flung Penny inside.

"Bed. Grab your heels." He shut the door and locked it behind him.

Penny never even once considered disobeying him. She climbed up onto the bed, reached back and pulled on her ankles.

The man unzipped his pants, crossed the room in a few strides, grabbed Penny's chin, and then fucked into her mouth without a single word.

Penny's pussy gushed. The dominant, confident way the man was handling her was electrifying. Here, there was no room for her to think, only obey. This was like something right out of her painal romances where the male protagonist knew exactly what to do to the female lead to make her submit.

Blue Eyes tugged on her pigtails, forcing his cock deeper. Penny half expected him to speak, but he said nothing. He just stared straight into Penny's eyes and continued to fuck her mouth. The rolling of his hips sent his cock sliding in and out of her mouth in smooth and deep strokes.

Maybe it was a whole night of throating cocks, maybe Penny was super tired. Maybe she was finally finding her footing as a deepthroater. She was probably reading too much into it, but the man's cock felt like it belonged in her throat. It fit so snugly in her mouth. He was a lovely length, girthy enough that Penny had to really concentrate on keeping her throat nice and open for it, but also not so massive that she feared never being able to swallow the whole thing. It pinned her tongue in place so she really had to work hard to wiggle it and pleasure him. At the same time, it was a solid pressure against the inside of her cheeks, the top of her palate.

Penny worked her tongue and mouth eagerly, hoping to impress the man. She kept her gaze on him the whole time and it felt like he was staring into her soul. She was nude and being throat fucked but somehow his intense blue gaze were what made her feel exposed. A blush rose to her face, embarrassed when she realized she still had about two inches more of cock that she hadn't managed to swallow.

"Head off the bed," the man said abruptly, stepping away for a moment.

Penny wasted no time in assuming the position, flipping herself over to lie on her back. She shimmied and shifted until her head was hanging off the side of the bed.

Once again, that wonderful cock slid deep into her face.

His balls rocked against Penny's nose as he braced himself above her and fucked into her throatsleeve. Penny had to admire the size and weight of them. They looked like they contained oodles of delicious cum! She took a nice deep breath, soaking in the masculine smell of sweaty balls.

Penny felt large hands on her ankles wrenching them apart to expose her strap-ins.

Penny froze for a moment. Was this man going to try and takethem off?

She got her answer in the next second when the man spanked her over her dildos. Both toys jerked and chafed inside her sensitive holes. Penny let out a muffled squeal, jerking a little. Her bottom immediately received 5 more hard smacks.

The rough treatment made her pussy gush harder and her slut juiced oozed out from beside the straps. He didn't seem to have any intention of stopping, landing vicious blow after vicious blow on her plugged holes

"MOH UNNGH OONGH" her howls of pain and pleasure were muffled by his cock! Spikes of agony flashed in her crotch, the dildos pushing painfully against each other with every spank. Despite the ache, her pussy was sopping wet, her cunt creaming in the presence of a dominant man.

Finally, Blue Eyes straightened a little. He gave Penny's nipples a painful 180 twist, making her wail in agony.

Penny thought she would have to work extra hard to get the remaining two inches of his cock into his mouth, but as she screamed on his cock, her throat opened and she felt her esophagus give way to his powerful rod.

His balls came to rest on her nostrils and his crotch firmly against her lips.

Penny was wide-eyed with pain and shock. Her nipples were in agony! But her teen box was flooded with her horny juices, aroused by the fact that this man had made her take his entire cock in such a masterful manner.

Blue Eyes held himself there in that balls deep position. He released her nipples to gently stroke Penny's throat, caressing the bulge that his cock put there. He didn't move, didn't fuck, just cupped a hand over her neck and smoothed downwards. Penny couldn't breathe. She began to struggle but Blue Eyes delivered a painful warning spank to her cunt and Penny had to stop.

Penny moaned. The world was going dark and-

The pressure in her mouth was released for a few seconds. She felt the cock withdraw, giving her just enough room to gasp for air.

One moment she had a mouth of air, the next she had a mouth of cock again.

When his cockhead met with resistance, Blue Eyes flicked at Penny's nipples. She tried to replicate what she did earlier. Her throat opened when she wailed, so by that logic, if she made some sound... Penny tried to moan a little, said a soft 'Ahhhh'.

That didn't quite work, so Blue Eyes repeated his earlier actions.

As another wail erupted from Penny's throat, his cock slid all the way inside.

The man ground his hips against her face while stroking her neck again. The repetitive motion was almost calming in nature. He kept still until Penny's vision was going dark again, then pulled back so she could gulp in some air.

This was what daddy was trying to teach her, Penny thought. Her pleasure didn't matter. Only the man's pleasure mattered. If she had to suffer to please his cock, then so be it. It was a badge of honor to be fucked into unconsciousness by a cock. Penny had learned that in school. If this man saw fit to give her that honor, then Penny was glad to receive it. Her thoughts seemed to float away, throttled out of her with each bout of asphyxiation. Eventually, the fear of being choked to death by cock faded away. Blue Eyes seemed to know exactly when Penny needed to breathe. And if she failed to open her throat, he would torture her nipples until she managed to swallow him whole. The stroking motion on her neck and chest made her swallow reflexively around the shaft.

After what felt like forever, Blue Eyes let out a soft grunt. A warm sensation in her mouth made Penny realize that he was pissing. He was pissing into her throat. She had a brief moment of panic where she thought that she was going to cough and choke, sending his piss into her nose and wasting his gift.

"Focus," Blue Eyes said severely, spanking her tits.

As if guided by a laser, her mind zeroed in on the flexing of her throat.

She... she wasn't gagging. She wasn't choking. Her throat muscles were jerking, constricting, moving, but the piss wasn't coming out her mouth.

It was going into her stomach.

Dazed, Penny realized that she was doing it! She was taking a throatpiss and she was succeeding! She wanted to moan, but stifled it for later. It was super important that she receive his gift properly!

Blue EYes withdrew when the last drops of his urine had been emptied into Penny's stomach. He pulled his cock out and let Penny clean it up before rubbing his sac all over her face as a proper introduction.

"On your knees," he commanded.

Penny obeyed immediately. She slid off the bed, still staring up at him in wonderment. He had gifted her with his piss and somehow coaxed her throat into swallowing all of it. It was nothing short of a miracle. Penny stared straight into his eyes as she parted her lips and once more took his cock into her mouth. This time, the night long throating practice kicked in. She leaned forward, tilted her head up to form a straight line from mouth to gullet, and recalled the feeling of her throat when he tortured her nipples.

In, and in, and in, and in, and in... Penny's lips mashed up against his pubic hair. His balls were a hot weight on her chin. Penny could feel each testicle pressed up against her.

Was that pride in his eyes? Penny couldn't tell. She sure hoped it was though!

Blue Eyes humped her face at a languid pace for a while, taking his time to pull out and drive his cock balls deep each time.

Penny was beginning to get used to the sensation, beginning to understand exactly which muscles to activate and suppress so that a dick could just... slide right in.

Slowly, meditatively, the man slid his belt out of his belt loops and looped it around the back of Penny's head, then around his own hips. With a loud 'SWIIIP", he pulled the strap tight.

Penny's eyes flew wide open as the belt tightened and forced her completely onto his cock. Maybe it was her imagination but she imagined she could see just a hint of a smile on his face as he jerked his hips.

Belted together like this, there was no way for Penny to escape. She could only kneel and look up at her dominator, the man who was using her throat as a fucksleeve and hope that he would show mercy on her. Her life was in his hands. Somehow, that was a thought that brought Penny peace. As a submissive teen slave, her life rested in the hands of the men who would use and abuse her body for their pleasure.

Blue Eyes humped her face with rapid shallow thrust. The obscene sound of a sloppy hole squelched throughout the room as Penny drooled uncontrollably. He never once broke eye contact with Penny as he jackhammered her young throat.

Finally, he pulled Penny's face flush with his crotch, grunted, and shot his load into her throat.

Glugglugglugglug...

Penny, floating on the bliss of having her thoughts suffocated out of her by cock, swallowed reflexively like she had done earlier with his gift of urine.

She could feel his dick twitching violently and she could see his thigh muscles flexing as his balls worked to deliver his cum into her stomach.

Thoughts, words, all disappeared for Penny. The only thing that tethered her to this world now was this man's lovely cock.

She sucked and gulped as hard as she could.

The man groaned and yanked her closer still, keeping her nose flat against his crotch until his cock finally softened.

Darkness encroached on Penny's vision as the lack of oxygen set in. The last thing she remembered was the sight of Blue Eyes nodding.

--------------------------------

Penny Wolfe woke up nude, her throat and holes all sore from repeated fucking, on the floor of an unfamiliar room.

It took her only a few moments to get her bearings because the moment she raised her head, she saw Blue Eyes sitting in an armchair, his legs splayed wide and his soft cock laying against his thigh.

In a flash, the memories came back.

Blue Eyes had fucked her throat, gotten it to open up for his dick, guided her into completing her first throatpiss and throatpie, then suffocated her into unconsciousness on his cock.

Penny scrambled on hands and knees over to him, kneeling between his legs eagerly.

Without hesitation, she opened her mouth and lapped at his dick as enthusiastically as she could to show her appreciation and gratitude.

"Sir, thank you so much for fucking my throat," she said fervently, "Thank you sir, for torturing my nipples until my throat opened up for your cock. Thank you sir, for spanking my plugged holes and hurting them. Thank you sir, for teaching me that my mouth is meant to be a cocksleeve. Thank you sir, for your precious gift of piss and cum in my throat! Thank you sir, for giving this slut your guidance!" Penny thanked him passionately with her mouth and lips, trying to show how much she treasured his guidance and his gifts.

Blue Eyes did not smile. He watched her work on his softened cock for sometime.

"Dwain Gary, pleased to meet you, slut." he said at last.

"Penny Wolfe," Penny replied, then kissed his dick again, "Thank you, sir."

The honorific had slipped out without her even meaning to say it. But somehow, it felt right. This man deserved the title and deserved her respect.

Dwain nudged her away with his foot.

Penny kissed his shoes eagerly as he stood.

"Good to meet you," he said, that same unreadable expression on his face as he looked down at Penny on her knees.

Penny reached up with trembling fingers and tucked him back into his pants, zipping it up with her teeth and a smile.

Dwain's lips twitched but he said nothing, merely turned and left.

Penny knelt there on the floor as she stared at the open door. She touched her lips in wonderment of the man who had used her body. He had commanded her, ordered her, dominated her, then fucked her. He had gifted her with his urine and cum, somehow managing to coax her throat into swallowing both without a problem. Her cunt was dripping at the way he had used and abused her for his pleasure. He made her feel like the fucktoy she was supposed to be. It was such an amazing feeling.

Penny hoped that she could feel it again soon.

12