All Comments on 'Penny's Passion & Pleasure Ch. 01'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
The_DarknessThe_Darknessover 18 years ago
Craven

It's just not fair. Not any damn fair at all. I rarely read three stories in a row that have the sensuality, need, desire, and raw, craven, sexual drive that this one has. It's on level all its own, even among your other stories, and I simply cannot wait for Chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A Damn Sexy Story

DC:

It is just as hot as it was when you allowed me to preview it. Kudos to your editor. Now for part 2. By the way this Horny 'ol Sailor had to do something naughty, AGAIN! Thank You. Ronnie W.

gotwood49gotwood49over 18 years ago
Even I...

...was turned on, re-reading this story! I'm proud to be associated with a writer of your caliber, Red. I'll edit for you till you tell me not to, and then I'll bug you for previews of your stories! By the way, I just finished editing Penny, pt. 2...it's gonna drive your readers nuts! It's on the way.

Alicia Night OrchidAlicia Night Orchidover 18 years ago
Good Lesbian Sex

It's hard to find good lesbian sex on this board...nice work evoking the passion. When it's real, when it's hot, it always makes me wet. I'm sitting in a pool, working on my own next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
RIUNED IT BY ADDING A GUY

HARD TO FOLLOW, PLUS YOU NEVER GAVE EIGHTER OF THE WOMENS, MEASUREMENTS. AND WHAT GOOD IS A LESBIAN STORY IF THERE ISN;T A GOOD STRAP ON FUCKING. TO ME THIS WAS MORE EXPERMENTING SINCE NEIGHTHER USED A STRAP ON.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not about the story but

.. about the comment before mine. Illiterate morons such as yourself are the reason so many authors here are not allowing anons to piss all over their work any longer. Sheeez! Measurements are for idiots. I would say use your brain and your imagination but... the hell with it. Here you go... 36-26-38. Now go wack off to them numbers you twit. Hang in there red.

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyover 18 years agoAuthor
In response to the comment about the strap on....

Measurements are for your imagination, numbers are numbers, it is how the body is pleasured and enjoyed that make it important not the numbers. This is Penny's experimenting process. That is the whole point of this 3 part series. You don't bring out everything when someone is learning something about themselves. This was spur of the moment desire for her... an awakening to oneself. Why scare her off or frighten her with something she isn't familiar with? Then where is the desire, passion, fun and excitement... gone... then all it is a fast fuck... and some people are tired of fast fucks... and I rarely write one... sometimes... but not very often. I wrote this for Penny and as long as she likes it... that to me, as an author, is what matters. *Wink* SHE LIKED IT ALOT!!! To everyone else... Penny 2 should be along... it is all in Lit's hands as to how soon... Enjoy and thank you for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well Put Together

This is very good writing. The story was developed exactly as it should be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WILD AND WOOLY SHIT HERE DUDE

Nice writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Poppycock!

You wrote: "Mark took Penny's chin and tilted her head up to his. Kissing her lips softly, he whispered, "There is nothing wrong, sweetheart. If this is something you think you need to explore, then I want you to. I want you to experience things that make you feel wonderful. If it is another woman, then don't let fear stop you." ...and when you get emotionally attached to her instead of me, feel free to throw me over the side, so you can be happy...'cause that's what this is all about isn't it?

Isn't the woman supposed to be happy?...even if it's at the expense of all others and their relationships?

Don't worry about me when you leave me for someone else, either, darling; just sue me in divorce court for half of everything I've slaved over to build our lives together. Remember, I'm your doormat, and I'm here for you to walk all over, because I love you.

And don't worry, 'cause you can then live on half of my income forever, along with your own income, and since you don't have to marry the girl, you can have her income too. Boy, this is a sweet deal for you, isn't it honey?! You should have thought of this long a ago.

But I'll still love you, 'cause you'll be happy.

WHAT DRIVEL!

playfulpastplayfulpastover 7 years ago
Great Little Twist

The ending was a nice surprise

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous