All Comments on 'Penny's Predicament Ch. 01-03'

by Equilibria

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent

An interesting premise and a great beginning. Looking forward to reading more.

AlBorlandAlBorlandover 13 years ago
Great

This has great potential. Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Predictable

Pretty good start but it's boringly obvious that Penny will fall for the ruggedly handsome pirate-with-golden-heart and nimble fingers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it!

Definitely looking forward to the next couple of chapters. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story!

Of course it's obvious she'll fall for the handsome new captain; that's the point! What girl wouldn't under those circumstances? The man has honor, and he's sexy as hell. Equilibria, I like that your heroine is smart and defiant, and I wish you would keep going with the story, despite a stupid comment or two. I want to know what happens!

MorgananinualaMorgananinualaabout 12 years ago
To the poster below

What girl wouldn't fall for the captain? Well, any independant woman with a moral objection to kidnapping and a disinclination to being imprisoned might. A woman who knows her rights, maybe? A regular woman?

Really, I like the story, too, but IRL when a woman fall for her kidnapper it's called Stockholms Syndrome, and seeing it constantly romanticized gets kinda old.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous