Penny's Promiscuity Ch. 46-47

Story Info
Hot Wife isn't the only one in the family with a dark secret.
8.9k words
4.37
15.9k
15
17

Part 30 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennyGently
JennyGently
3,290 Followers

Chapter Forty-Six

They say that the older one gets, the faster time seems to pass. They also say that when you have children, time simply flies past so as parents in our fifties, you can imagine how time seemed to rocket by for Pete and me.

Before we knew it, January had ended, February was upon us and Leanne was three months old. Still small for her age, she was unquestionably the most striking looking of my three babies, and by far the sweetest tempered. She was even sleeping through the night too, at least from eleven in the evening through to five in the morning so Pete and I were getting enough sleep to make life tolerable.

I had lost some but by no means all of the weight I had put on during pregnancy, especially around my waist and hips but with Pete's help I was now able to go for the occasional run so had some confidence that my skinny body might one day return.

He sent me flowers and took me for a romantic dinner on Valentine's day in our favourite local restaurant. One of my new friends; a single Mum I had met at ante natal classes kept an eye on Leanne in our house for a couple of hours of freedom for me.

Although money did change hands, the real payback would take place if and when her unreliable boyfriend ever decided to do the right thing and pay the mother of his child some attention again.

I have to admit I was quite wrong about those classes and groups. Far from being a chore and a waste of time, they were in fact a welcome break from the world I had lived in for so long. My new friends had incomes I couldn't possibly survive on but were still happy and friendly and warm.

Unlike my own middle-class circle who were studiously avoiding mentioning the obvious fact that olive skinned Leanne wasn't my husband's child, several of my new friends came straight out with it then immediately dismissed it as being nothing out of the ordinary - at least not compared with being a Mum in my fifties.

Several had other, similar stories of their own to tell.

Although I said nothing to confirm or deny their correct assertions, their straightforward acceptance of my apparent infidelity and Leanne's uncertain parentage took my most significant fear off the table and allowed me to relax more than I had since I had discovered I was pregnant.

The Valentines card from Tony with its highly sexual message and the expensive perfume that arrived secretly too were carefully hidden under the pile of former work clothes in my wardrobe.

I hardly thought about my paused work and research at all.

Our first grandchild was a joy too. Being both a Mum and a Grandma was complicated but on the few occasions we got together, a very rewarding one. Living in London, Josh and Sam were too far away to see often, but we did exchange messages and baby pictures almost daily.

Izzy and Jack seemed to have found a way to make their relationship work tolerably over the distance between their Universities. Both came home frequently, supposedly to visit their parents but when they were home either in our house or Julie's, they were seldom seen in daylight.

They were however, frequently heard. Or at least Izzy was, living up to her 'Izzy-Oh-God' nickname with a vengeance.

Interestingly, they never seemed to stay with Jack's Dad, Tony. I'm not sure they even went to visit him in his bachelor flat. They certainly never mentioned having done so.

It was during one of the extremely rare weekends in which both Izzy and Josh were home, that I received the rarest of messages from Tim, asking if he could stay with us overnight. Of course, the idea of having the whole family together even for a single evening brought joy to my heart. Not even when Leanne was born had all of us been under the same roof at the same time, so I welcomed the idea with open arms.

Josh, Samantha and their baby arrived on Friday evening and moved into Josh's old bedroom. Izzy and Jack were to stay Friday night at Julie's then Saturday night with us. I have to say, spending that first evening talking non-stop babies with my daughter in law and cuddling my first grandchild was a truly wonderful experience.

The look on Pete's face when he held the little creature in his arms reminded me why I loved him so very much.

Saturday morning was spent shopping and walking in the park and having a pub lunch, then returning home to find Izzy and Jack already ensconced in her bedroom. Jack was in the shower when we arrived. When she greeted us, Izzy looked dishevelled and smelled strongly of recent, orgasmic sex.

To my disappointment, Tim did not arrive until later afternoon. I knew he had to catch a train the following lunchtime which severely limited the amount of time the family could be together. Indeed, I did wonder why he had made such an effort to join us when he could only stay less than twenty-four hours.

Still, all such thoughts disappeared when Pete's car pulled into the driveway having collected him from the station and a moment later, the sweet, slender form of my middle child entered the hallway. He looked tired and anxious, but I was so pleased to see him that I actually began to cry.

Izzy seemed equally pleased, almost jumping with excitement at her brother's arrival. The two of them had always been very close, sharing secrets that Pete and I never got to learn. Even Josh had been excluded from some of their antics.

When the two hugged, it was as if they hadn't seen each other for years rather than a few weeks. Full of reassuring smiles, Izzy threw her arms around his neck and I'm sure she whispered something into his ear.

Pete poured us all champagne though it was barely six o'clock, and we drank each other's health heartily. Then in what could be called an appalling case of gender stereotyping, all three girls went into the kitchen to prepare dinner while the three boys and two babies watched football highlights in the lounge.

Of course it was nothing like that; Sam and I wanted to be able to talk intimately about babies and our post-birth bodies without being overheard by our spouses. A girl needs to have some secrets.

Izzy put up with the subject nobly, but I could see her eyes glazing over more than once and she refreshed our glasses far more frequently than was necessary. I could see she was pleased when Samantha had to leave us to provide the feed her baby was so loudly demanding.

With so many of us there, dinner was served in the dining room for as change. The food was complimented liberally, as were the three female cooks. Wine was served even more liberally; I could see my normally abstemious son Tim indulging far more than usual.

Indeed his words were a little slurred after dessert had been taken and the coffee set to brew. I could see him tense as the conversation moved around the table.

"And how's Thomas?" Pete asked once the coffee had been served.

Thomas was Tim's rugby-playing flatmate. A couple of years older than our son, we had met him only once or twice when he had driven Tim home in his sports car. At the time I had found him extremely attractive and had secretly fantasised about him several times since during feeding.

"He's... okay thanks Dad," Tim replied awkwardly.

This reply was unusually formal for him. I looked up to see him close his eyes for a second then take a deep breath as if summoning up strength or courage.

"Actually, Thomas is the reason I came home this weekend," he began. "Well, one of the reasons."

His voice was trembling. The conversation came to a halt as we all listened carefully. He now had the interested attention of all of us around the table. I could feel Izzy's body tense; something big was coming and she knew what is.

"I know you've all met Thomas," Tim continued uncertainly. "I hope you all liked him. He certainly liked all of you."

"Of course we liked him," Pete replied, smiling. "Especially your mother. You couldn't ask for a nicer flatmate."

For a moment I wondered what Pete meant by this. Had he noticed just how attractive I had found they boy? After all, thanks to Darren and Will, Pete knew that my taste for young men could be considerable and physical.

"That's just it, Dad," Tim replied. "He's not my flatmate."

"You've not fallen out and had to leave the flat?" I asked, misreading the situation.

"No Mum," Tim said, looking pleadingly into my eyes. "We haven't fallen out. We've fallen in. In love I mean."

The looks on his father and brother's faces were extraordinary. Stunned but by no means hostile.

"Thomas isn't my flatmate. He's my boyfriend. We are in love. I'm gay."

Izzy grasped her brother's arm and squeezed it in a gesture of support that made me proud of her. Emboldened by his success, Tim carried on.

"I hope you can understand and accept this. We are a couple now and I would like you to treat us as a couple, just as you treat Josh and Sam, or Izzy and Jack."

"Of course..." Pete began.

"I mean," Tim said forcefully. "I mean accepting that we share a bedroom and a bed. That we have a love life together. That you're going to see us kissing and holding hands."

There was a short pause.

"Tom's telling his family tonight too. I think he'll get a rougher ride than me."

This was the longest speech I had ever heard my sweet, slender son make and it was coming from the heart. As his mother there was nothing he could possibly do to alienate himself from me, but I could see he was unsure about this.

All I could do was stand up, go to where he was standing and put my arms around him. A moment later, Pete was doing the same, followed by Josh and Sam in a big group hug. Izzy kept her distance; clearly this had been no surprise to her and from the smile on her face, she was as proud of her older brother as I was.

***

"Did you have any idea?" Pete asked as we got ready for bed later that evening.

Leanne had had her evening feed and I was zipping up my maternity bra before pulling on the open fronted nightgown that would allow her access to my boobs in the night if it were needed.

"Not really," I replied, then added. "I'm ashamed to say. I suppose with all that's been happening here..." I rubbed my still baby-padded tummy. "I just didn't notice."

"He's only had two girlfriends that I know of," Pete mused. "One at school and the blonde girl at Uni. Neither of them made him as happy as he looks now."

"I know. That makes it so much easier to come to terms with," I said. "I've never seen him look like that before. He must be really head over heels in love." I paused, tears beginning to form in my eyes. "He's so vulnerable Pete. He's always been vulnerable."

My husband gave me a big hug.

"Don't you believe it, Penn. He's tough. He did a brave thing tonight and now he'll have Thomas to look after him too. From what I saw before Christmas, you don't fool around with that boy."

"He said they had been an item for over a year," I said after a pause. "How did we miss that?"

"He hardly ever comes home," Pete suggested. "Maybe we just found out why. And he's always been secretive."

"Not with Izzy," I replied. "I bet she's known all about this for a very long time."

"Well she's secretive too," he smiled.

I had thought my daughter shared everything with me. Certainly I had been with her throughout her pregnancy scare, her cheating on her boyfriend and the collapse of her short-lived affair with her seducer when he saw a homemade video of her being fucked by another boy.

Only she and I knew there were several more videos and that she had acquired a considerable taste for bare bottom spanking while being fucked on camera.

None of these events had reached her doting father's ears. Despite all the evidence, Pete seemed happy to delude himself that his skinny, pretty daughter was as pure and virginal as newly fallen snow.

But then self-delusion was something my husband was good at. After all, he still loved me after all I had done.

Chapter Forty-Seven

"Mmmgh! Mmmgh! Mmmgh!"

I bit my lower lip to stifle the moans as Pete's long slim cock slammed hard into my rectum, his hips slapping noisily against the soft flesh beneath my buttocks.

"Yes! Oh God that feels good!" The voice from behind me croaked.

The hands gripping my waist were strong, the fingers digging deep into my skin as he pulled me bodily backwards to meet each powerful thrust.

"Mmmgh! Mmmgh! Mmmgh!"

I bit harder, not wanting the sounds of our early morning copulation to wake Leanne prematurely as my handsome husband fucked me as hard as I so badly needed.

Four weeks after Tim's revelation, the idea of having a gay son with an attractive male lover had been astonishingly easy to accept and build into our lives. Indeed he seemed so happy and it made so much more sense of the last twenty or so years of his life that within a week we hardly mentioned the remarkable revelation.

Not knowing what other incredible, life changing revelations were soon to follow, Pete and I had carried on much as before, my own life largely driven by the demands of my still relatively new baby. This of course included regular, long and intimate hours with her tiny mouth latched onto my tender nipples, drawing milk from my tiny breasts.

That very morning she had woken early and had fed for a long time, draining both boobs, the action of her suckling and the rubbing of my vulva against the folded towel beneath my bottom leaving me even more massively aroused than usual.

I had turned to my erotic writing for relief, but this had sharpened rather than satisfied my sexual desires that Saturday morning. Masturbation or even my favourite toys had seemed a poor substitute for the real thing, so I had been driven to make demands on my sleeping husband.

At least the timing was good; Leanne had fallen into a deep, milk-induced sleep and Izzy, though supposedly home for a study week was predictably staying overnight with her boyfriend as his mother's house. Having been apart for several weeks, no doubt they would be doing something similar throughout the night.

Still, this meant that Pete and I had the house to ourselves, even if he did have to go to work that morning.

Roused early even for a working Saturday, Pete had at first been surprised by the strength of my arousal but, never one to look a gift horse in the mouth, had quickly fallen in with my wishes. These, as so often happened these days, had quickly progressed into me being fucked hard in the arse.

Thanks to the effective if rather brutal lessons I had learned with Adam and Eve, the escort couple we had twice visited in Manchester, anal sex was definitely no longer the closed door it had once been. Indeed, with my sphincter now so much tighter than my infamously oversized vagina, it had fast become my husband's preferred route to greatest penile pleasure and most powerful orgasm.

Indeed, after only a couple of dozen thrusts into my already soaking vagina, Pete had given up on that overused orifice, flipped me over onto my front then, with the aid of the bottle of lubrication that lived permanently in our bedside table, had penetrated my back passage as deeply as my prone position and his long slender cock would allow.

Though now much more familiar, the sensation of being entered through that tightest of openings was still extraordinary, even now making my body instinctively tighten and try to expel the intruder.

But Pete was used to this reaction and held himself firmly within me until the first rectal spasms had passed. Then, with slow but determined strokes, her had started to fuck me until my body was used to his presence and my anus started to loosen.

The pain now much reduced, I had risen to my knees on the bed, thrust my bottom backwards and the hard, almost brutal ass-fucking I was now receiving had begun.

And it was just what I needed. Waves of pleasure and pain emanated from my rapidly yielding anus and from deeper within my bowels, washing up my spine and down my inner thighs as Pete thrust his cock forcefully into me over and over again.

'Slup! Slup! Slup! Slup!'

"God yes!"

So soon after feeding, drops of milk fell from my well used, erect teats onto the sheets as my dangling breasts swayed in time to my husband's thrusting, the slapping sounds of his thighs striking the underside of mine filling the room.

'Slup! Slup! Slup! Slup!'

"Mmmgh! Mmmgh! Mmmgh!"

'Slup! Slup! Slup! Slup!'

'Fuck Penny! This feels amaaazing!"

'Slup! Slup! Slup! Slup!'

There would be pain and mess afterwards, especially if as was increasingly common, Pete came in my rectum rather than my vagina, but I didn't care. It was enough to know that after so many years, I was finally giving my husband the extreme of sexual pleasure he had been denied since Isobel had been born and I had torn so badly.

A well-placed sanitary towel would deal with any fallout as it had many times before.

'Slup! Slup! Slup! Slup! Slup! Slup! Slup! Slup!'

Pete's thrusts were becoming harder and faster as his climax approached. Well in control, I knew there was still time to try and match my own peak pleasure with his.

'Slup! Slup! Slup! Slup! Slup! Slup! Slup! Slup!'

"Fuck Penny! I'm going to cum soooon!'

'Slup! Slup! Slup! Slup! Slup! Slup! Slup! Slup!'

Taking my weight on my right arm, I reached under my swaying boobs and still-rounded belly until I found my slit. It was hard to keep my balance one-handed with Pete's thrusts so hard and so frequent, but I managed to hold myself on all fours until my fingers located the thick, fleshy hood that shrouded my engorged clitoris.

Working my fingertips underneath it, I found that magic hidden nub and began to rub its tip and underside with fast, firm, finger strokes as Pete's cock passed more and more freely in and out of m y most private place above.

The effect was instantaneous; I began to cum and cum hard.

Strong smelling lubrication oozed from my slit, onto my rapidly moving fingers and into the palm of my hand, its sharp taint mingling with the more earthy aroma our copulation had already produced. My body bucked, driven backwards by the force of my clitoral climax only to meet Pete's violently incoming erection full on. The force of his thrust drove my clitoris back onto my fingers once again, repeating the cycle until my helpless body was in full spasm.

The effect on Pete was both profound and predictable.

"Oh Jesus Christ Penn...!" Pete voice was harsh and breaking with passion. "I'm cumminggg!'

I felt his rhythm break as it had so many times before, the cock in my rectum began to throb and pulsate and once again, my back passage was filled with a full-on, copious dose of creamy male semen.

"Nngh! Nngh! Nngh! That feels soooo fucking good!"

Pete gasped as his ejaculation went on and on, pumping rope after rope into me as my spasming body shook and trembled, impaled on his long, slender cock.

As our climaxes began to fade, I could feel my husband's erection fading too, softening within my rectum before slipping messily from my body.

"Christ Penny! What came over you? That was amazing!"

Pete rolled onto his back on the bed, his cock an angry red colour.

Unable to speak, I flopped alongside him face downwards and tried to regain some composure. As my head slowly stopped spinning, I realised I had bitten my lip so hard that my teeth had actually drawn blood inside my mouth. I could feel that my inner thighs were awash with orgasmic juices too and my anus was sore and gaping.

It had been crude, raw and painful but at the same time, wonderful; exactly what I had needed - and had probably been what my husband needed too.

"You're incredible," Pete panted. "What a way to start the day! I just wish I didn't have to go to work or we could have spent the whole morning in bed like we used to, remember?"

I did remember well and smiled, panting as he was as my body trembled with climactic aftershocks.

JennyGently
JennyGently
3,290 Followers