Penny's Promiscuity Ch. 46-47

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennyGently
JennyGently
3,291 Followers

"Are you okay?" he rolled onto his side to face me, his fingers stroking my soft belly. "Did I hurt you?"

He had, but I shook my head. It was pain I had needed.

"I'll be back after lunchtime," he said, kissing me on the forehead then the lips. He tasted salty. "Will you miss me until then?"

"Of course," I grinned. "But don't expect a repeat performance. Izzy will be back around then too."

Pete pulled a face of exaggerated disappointment.

"Sorry Penn but it's half past seven already. I'd better get showered and on my way."

And with those words and another kiss, my husband went into the bathroom, leaving me alone in our bed. A moment later I heard the shower running before I fell into a pleasant, post-copulation doze as the evidence of that morning's frenetic sex oozed gently from my body and onto the sheet beneath me.

***

An hour later, showered and with a panty liner inside my knickers, experience told me there was still a risk of embarrassing leakage, so I decided an hour or two of domesticity would best fill the time until I felt safe enough to take Leanne out to the shops.

I had a little breakfast, loaded the washing machine with the soiled, slightly bloodstained bedclothes, did an hour of ironing, and paid a few bills online. Leanne stirred during the last of these tasks, so I changed her nappy and sat her in her reclining chair to watch as I continued being the housewife and mother I was, to my surprise, increasingly happy to be.

I was putting a second load of laundry into the washer when my mobile phone rang. Expecting it to be our daughter confirming when she was going to return from her boyfriend's house, I picked up the handset and without even looking, pressed the green button to accept the call.

"Hello?"

"I hoped you would answer, Penny," came the response.

"Tony?"

Oh my God! Why hadn't I checked the number before answering? With my body still tingling from recent sex, my first and most persistent lover was the last person I needed to talk to.

"You haven't picked up in ages; I thought you might be ignoring my calls. Was I right?" he asked.

"Of course not," I lied.

"How are you?" he asked. "We haven't spoken in too long."

'I'm fine. Busy with the baby but fine."

"And the baby? Leanne?"

"She's fine too." I paused then felt obliged to add. 'How are you?"

"I'm good thanks," he said brightly. "Great in fact," he added then lowered his voice.

"But I'd be even better if you'd at least give my idea some thought."

Tony's Big Idea was of course that he and I should recommence our ended affair simply as Friends with Benefits rather than the ongoing, loving couple I had mistakenly believed he had wanted us to become.

The unceremonious dumping that I had suffered shortly after letting my husband know I was intending to leave him, had made Tony's real motives abundantly clear. Although a lot of water had passed under the bridge since then - and a good few cocks had passed through my vagina too - those wounds were still sore, but to my horror, my memories of the good times were vivid too and began to flood back.

"We've been through this," I protested. "I thought we were in love; you wanted another notch on your belt. I left my husband for you; you dumped me as soon as you found out. It's hardly an encouraging start to a relationship."

My firm, hard words were as much to convince myself as they were to convince him.

"I know and I was wrong," he replied. "You meant a lot more to me than I realised. You still do."

"Yes. And the moment you've got back into my knickers I'll be dumped again."

"It's not like that," he insisted.

"Huh!" I snorted. "I don't know why I'm even talking to you."

There was a long pause.

"I saw you yesterday, Penny. In the supermarket with the baby. I wanted to have another chat but didn't think you'd want me to come up and say hello there and then."

He was certainly right about that.

"So I thought I would give you a call this morning. I guessed Pete would be at work until lunchtime. It's his busy Saturday isn't it?"

"Tony you shouldn't ever call me," I began to protest but he carried on.

"You were looking great, Penny," he said enthusiastically. "Really sexy. It looked like you've got your gym body back already. I'd love to check it out up close."

I laughed hollowly. Apart from my body still being a long way from its pre-baby tightness, the idea that I could be seduced by such a blatant tease was ridiculous.

"How do you know? From one glimpse in a supermarket?" I asked suspiciously.

His reply surprised me.

"Oh I've seen you alright. Many times. You just haven't seen me! Your body looks as perfect to me as it always did, so why not let me prove it?"

"Thanks, but I'll keep my body under wraps," I replied.

"I haven't had a Yummy Mummy in my bed for... mmm... ten years," he told me.

"Your kids are over twenty," I remonstrated with a derisory laugh. "That means your last Yummy Mummy wasn't either me or Julie."

He paused then laughed.

"Okay, you got me there, Penny" he confessed. "A simple slip of the tongue and I gave myself away."

I knew only too well how pleasurably Tony's tongue could slip over important parts of my body, but I steeled myself and tried to carry on.

"Who was she?" I demanded.

"No-one you know!"

I snorted. That meant it had probably been someone I knew of but did not know personally.

"Well I hope you have a good memory, because you won't be seeing this Mummy's yummy bits any time soon."

"Not even on a no-strings basis Penny? Not even Friends with benefits? Fuck Buddies? Sex on demand whenever you want it? It doesn't need to be an affair this time."

"It was a mistake the first time. I shouldn't have let you seduce me at all, let alone have started an affair."

"I don't think it was a mistake," he protested. "Ending it was the mistake. We were really good together."

"Who ended it?" I demanded. "Who stopped communicating? I left Pete for you!"

"I know. It was stupid of me. Thoughtless too. You were really important to me Penny. You still are!"

"So you said. And you were important to me too," I conceded. "You know that. I was in love with you and yes, you're amazing in bed but I can't put my family at risk again, no matter how great the sex might be."

"You agree the sex was great?" he asked, grasping my unwise words with both hands and pressing home his point.

"Of course, I agree. The sex was amazing. You're a fantastic lover, you're just a useless prospect as a partner."

"So if you agree how good we were in bed together and you know how well I can keep a secret. Why not give it a try? Just once, for old times' sake?"

This time it was my turn to pause.

"I made you cum every time, admit it!" he teased.

I didn't reply.

"Admit it Penny!"

"Okay, I admit it. You made me cum."

"Every time?"

"Yes, every time!" I grudgingly admitted.

"And you've never felt a cock like mine inside you, before or since. Admit that too, Penny Barker!"

I sighed. Despite everything, the conversation was making me more and more aroused.

"I admit that too. Your cock is amazing. I've never felt anything like it in my... inside me."

"Where inside you, Penny?"

I gulped, my heart thumping in my chest.

"In my cunt. In my wet cunt."

A sound like a sigh of satisfaction came down the line.

"There! That felt better, didn't it?" he purred. "Confession is good for the soul."

"And we all know who has most to confess, don't we?" I challenged.

A few seconds' pause.

"What if I promised not to see anyone else? What if we tried to be faithful to each other?" he asked.

"We both know you're not capable of that. You've never been a one-woman-man and you never will be."

"Your record isn't exactly pure, Penny."

"I know. But Pete and I have no secrets now," I lied. "I couldn't let you fuck me again unless he agreed and I can't see that happening, can you?"

There was silence at the other end of the line before he spoke in what I suspect he intended to be a threatening voice but which to me sounded only awkward.

"And the baby's father? There's no way she's Pete's child..." he left the words hanging.

"I think you're a better man than to make trouble over that."

There was another long silence. It had been the right call.

"I won't ever give up," Tony said quietly.

It was the soft, seductive voice again; the one that had talked its way into my panties that first day. Despite everything, I felt an even more powerful stirring between my thighs.

"It was good while it lasted," he said softly. "You have to accept that at least."

"I do accept that. While it lasted it was very good. You are an amazing lover; you fucked me like I'd never been fucked before, but now it's over."

My own voice was soft now, the anger and fear slowly being replaced by arousal.

Stop it now, Penny! You're weakening.

"Will I see you around?" he asked. "Maybe for a coffee sometime?"

"I can't promise that," I told him, then sighed. "But I suppose we should never say never."

"You're the sexiest woman I've ever fucked, you know that?"

It was a barefaced lie, but I appreciated the compliment. He was, after all, sexy enough himself to have successfully temped me away from a lifetime of fidelity to my husband.

"Then you have plenty of memories to keep you warm if you ever find your bed empty again," I replied, trying not to start crying.

"See you soon I hope..."

Tony's words faded as I pressed the red button, put the handset down on the bedside table and sighed.

It took a full minute before I realised that tears were running down my cheeks. I pulled a tissue from my pocket and dabbed my eyes, then took a deep breath and rising to my feet, turned towards the open kitchen door...

To find Isobel standing there, her mouth open wide, a look of sheer disgust on her face.

"Izzy..." I began, then stopped.

Our eyes met. The hostility was palpable. Then she turned and disappeared. A moment later I heard footsteps running across the hall, followed by the slamming of the front door and the revving of a small car's engine in the driveway.

I ran up to the bathroom and retched over the sink.

***

I called Pete at work, but he must have been either in theatre or in a consultation because it was nearly a full hour before he called me back. In that hour, my whole world was spinning and several times I was sure I would either faint or be sick.

The irony was incredible. To be discovered as having cheated during a phone call in which I was refusing to cheat again! The unfairness was almost physically painful.

Pete was angry but relatively calm when I told him what had happened. From the way in which he swore under his breath, I believe there were people close by and when he did speak it was in a hushed voice.

"Why the Hell were you talking to him anyway?" he growled. "Have you started fucking him again?"

"No!" I half yelled into the phone. "He sent me a few messages and called so I told him to stop. If Izzy overheard anything, she overhead me saying no!"

"I suppose that's good. So, what damage can she do without hurting Jack? She won't want to tell him, and she's hardly going to go and tell Julie, is she?"

"She could tell Josh and Tim," I said slowly. "That's bad enough isn't it?"

"You tell me. You're the one who cheated and got yourself knocked up, Penny!"

"You told me over and over again how much you wanted me to fuck other men. You wanted to be a cuckold; now you are one. Don't put all the blame on me, Pete!"

"Okay, okay," he conceded, calming down surprisingly quickly.

There was a full minute of silence during which I could feel my heart beating, hear my breathing and sense the damage being done to my marriage even as I stood there.

"She'll come to tell me," Pete eventually said softly. "She'll have to tell someone and I'm the obvious person."

"What will you say?"

"Right now I have no idea," he replied, exasperated. "But I will think of something. I'll have to."

"Good luck," I replied.

"Being married to a Hot Wife is no picnic, Penny."

"It's what you said you wanted, Pete. It's your fantasy come true."

"Maybe some fantasies are better left as just that."

***

Izzy came home a few hours later, presumably when she believed her father would have returned from work. From the determined look on her face and the fact that she completely refused to speak or even make eye contact with me, I knew that the showdown would not be long in coming.

It came faster than I had feared.

As if on a mission, Izzy looked first in the lounge then, not finding Pete there, she stomped across to the study where he was sitting at the desk doing paperwork for his private practice. I followed in silence, my knees unsteady, unsure what on earth would happen next but knowing whatever it was would change our lives.

"Dad, I need to tell you something," she announced as she barged into the room.

I stood in the doorway. My heart thumping in my chest, not knowing what on earth to say or do so deciding that silence on my guilty part would be the best policy.

"Can it wait a bit? I'm really busy right now," Pete responded though he knew full well what was about to descend.

"I'm sorry Dad, it can't. There's something you really need to know."

"Really?"

"Really. This is important."

Pete leaned back in his chair then swivelled it round to face his daughter.

"You're not pregnant, are you?" he asked, seriously.

It was a well-judged diversion. Izzy had not been expecting this and it knocked her temporarily off her righteous stride.

"N..No! I'm not pregnant."

"You and Jack are either splitting up or getting married?"

This made her wobble even more.

"No Dad. Neither of those. It's not about me,"

That would be a first, I thought maliciously.

"Then what is it? I've got all this paperwork to go through..." he gestured to the pile on the desk.

Izzy took a deep breath and tried to regain control of the conversation. I looked at her then at Pete and back again, knowing my comfortable world was about to end.

"The thing is Dad," she said nervously, scowling at me across the room. "There's no easy way to say this. Mum's been having an affair."

She waited for a response from her father. Whatever reaction she was expecting, it was not the one she got.

"Yes?" Pete replied.

Izzy frowned, puzzled.

"She's been having an affair Dad. She's been sleeping with someone else. I'm not sure who it is but I heard them talking on the phone."

"That was nosy of you," Pete replied quietly.

"Don't you care?" Izzy was getting very emotional now, her voice almost a scream. "Don't you even want to know who with? She said he'd fucked her like she'd never been fucked before. She's been cheating on you, Dad."

"Yes, I know. Thank you for pointing it out, Isobel."

"What?"

Izzy was brought up short. Sensing the pause, Pete continued.

"I know all about it. You mother told me. I've known about it for a long time."

"But Dad..."

"Izzy, marriages are complicated things. They can last a long time - perhaps even a lifetime. Not everything that happens during that lifetime is good; you have to accept it.".

I was stunned; where had my husband acquired such verbal skills? And did he really mean what he was saying?

"But she's cheated on you...!"

Izzy was getting angry with Pete now. Her righteous indignation on her father's behalf was not having the effect she had planned.

"She's been unfaithful! She's been having sex with someone else!"

"I know what cheating means Izzy," Pete replied calmly. "You don't have to explain."

"How can you keep on living with her?" she demanded. "Don't you have any self-respect?"

A flash of real anger crossed my husband's face at this remark. He turned towards our daughter, his eyes blazing.

"Isobel! This is our business, not yours. We might be your parents but it's our marriage. If I don't have a problem with what has happened, it's none of your business!"

"How do you know Leanne is yours if she's been fucking this man left, right and centre?"

"That's my business too. There's more to this than you know," Pete replied, still calm.

"But Dad!" Izzy protested desperately. "She's been fucking someone else! How can you just sit there and accept a betrayal like that?"

Pete took a long, deep breath.

"Do you want to know?" he demanded, his voice cold and angry.

For a moment, Izzy seemed wrong footed by this challenge, so he asked again.

"Do you really want to know? Are you sure you can handle the truth, Isobel?"

"Of course I can," she replied, though perhaps a little less certainly than before.

"Then listen carefully!"

He paused.

"Okay," Izzy said aggressively.

"Good. I can accept your Mum having fucked another man for one very good reason."

There was a long pause during which I tried to imagine what on earth he was going to say. In the end his words shocked me as much as they shocked our daughter.

"And that's because I've been fucking another woman!"

"What?"

"I cheated on her too, Izzy!"

Izzy's face went from pale to pink, then back to pale.

"You've been..."

"Fucking another woman! Isn't that clear enough? All night. In her bed. And it was fucking great!"

A silence descended as our daughter's face turned ghostly white.

"You two are disgusting!"

The words almost choked her as she spat them out then ran out of the room. The silence that followed was long and intimidating. Finally, I could stand it no longer.

"Well, that went well."

"I'm sorry," Pete replied. "It's just that her attitude makes me so angry."

"I know," I said. "She makes me angry too, but you didn't have to tell her..."

"Didn't I?" he interrupted. "What else could possibly explain my attitude?"

"You didn't have to tell her how good Julie is in bed. Or remind me for that matter!"

"I could hardly tell her the truth, could I?" he demanded. "I could hardly say that I like to watch you being fucked by other men. I couldn't tell our daughter that her mother has had four lovers in twelve months, that one of them was a male prostitute, that she was knocked up by a boy young enough to be her son and that her new sister is really only a half-sister?

"It's far better that she thinks we both had stupid affairs and have forgiven each other."

It was a day for silences as the truth of his words sank into my brain.

"What on earth will happen when she tells Jack or her brothers?" he asked.

This was my chance to redeem myself in some way.

"Leave that to me," I said. "I have an idea."

"What is it?"

"Sorry Pete, but this time you really don't want to know."

***

"No! You wouldn't! You couldn't!"

Izzy's voice was almost a shriek as I confronted her in her bedroom five minutes later. She leaned towards me, her fists on her hips like a fishwife, her eyes wide and staring. She had clearly been crying - which was very unusual for her, but I made myself ignore her tears and concentrate on my vital goal.

"How did you get hold of them anyway?" she demanded.

I smiled in the most annoying way I could but did not answer directly.

"Never mind how I got the videos; all you need to know is that I have them and I am prepared to use them."

"You're a cheating slut," she hissed. "And he's a cuckold. How can I hold my head up knowing my parents are aged swingers?"

"I don't think you're in any position to make moral judgements, Isobel Barker. Your Dad and I aren't the only ones with skeletons in our closets."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you weren't exactly the model faithful girlfriend, were you?"

"That's different," she protested, a little less certain of her ground.

"How is it different? Steve was supposed to be the love of your life. You even filmed yourself fucking him."

JennyGently
JennyGently
3,291 Followers