Penny's Promiscuity Ch. 49: Exposed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Fuck me, that's hot'

There was a gap. When the conversation re started, all five watchers began to chip in, and the chat began to gather a momentum of its own.

'Nice long legs. I like 'em skinny'

'Yeah and a tight ass too. She work out?'

'She used to'

'Love that big, pregnant belly. Wish I'd fucked that baby into her'

'Me too. I love knocking up other men's wives'

'You wish, Bob'

'Really! I've knocked up two cuckold's wives'

'Bullshit!'

'I'd give her one any day. Look at those tits'

'Where? I can't see any lol'

'Love those tiny tits'

'Me too. Those are REALLY small'

'Yeah like bee stings'

'Lol'

'Lol'

'You got any pics of her bare tits Pete?'

My body was tingling at these comments, my vulva getting damper by the second, but my hand was steady as I clicked on three more images, this time topless, and uploaded them. My topless boobs appeared on the screen is all their glory, such as it was.

'Hey! Nice!'

'Jeez they look even smaller bare'

'Right but really sexy too. She breastfeeding the baby?'

'Yes she is'

'With those puppies? Poor thing must be hungry? Lol'

'Those nips are rock hard tho. She's well turned on'

'Yeah I see them. She get turned on easily Pete?'

'All the time' I typed truthfully, feeling the truth of those words spreading throughout my body.

'Did she know you were taking the pics? Is that why she's hard?'

'No I took them secretly. She's hard most of the time these days'

'You ever suck those nips? Ever drain her milk?'

Pete had never done this, but I knew it wasn't what they wanted to hear.

'Sometimes'

'Taste good?'

'Very'

'Get her wet too?'

'God yes!'

And indeed even the thought was making a difference. My already hard nipples were now like rocks, my vulva positively oozing lubrication.

After a few minutes more, my thighs had parted a little way and my fingers had strayed to my groin where they toyed absent-mindedly with my soft downy triangle.

'You like fucking her after feeding Pete?

'Love it'

With one hand occupied, may answers had to be short and sweet.

'She demanding?'

'Very' I replied, again truthfully.

'She still fuck other men too?'

'Wants to'

'Got her diary close by? LOL'

'She like black men?'

'Never had one'

'Jesus Pete. You gotta get her fucked by a BBC. She wont; know what's hit her'

'Yeah. I'm available too. Have cock, will travel'

Three smiley faces appeared in the dialogue bar.

My fingers moved faster and the glow in my lower belly grew stronger. The air in the room felt cool against my wet vulva. Keeping my eyes fixed on the screen, I leaned back in my chair, spread my legs wide then plunged my fingers into my slit and over my clitoris.

"Mmmmmmm!"

My body responded quickly as I knew it would. No stranger to masturbation, I could tell that this session was going to be a good one. I watched the words appearing spellbound, stroking myself gently but firmly as the men's dialogue grew more passionate and more explicit.

'I'd love to see that pussy with a thick black cock stuck in it'

'Shit yeah'

'How about that pussy Pete? Got any closeups?'

I gulped. Things were going faster than I had expected. The effect on me was much more powerful than I had expected too. Reluctantly, I withdrew my fingers from my crotch and loaded a couple of the pictures of my bikini covered groin.

The zoomed in image of my thighs, belly and crotch filled the screen so completely that I sat back on my chair.

'Wow! So big!' appeared in the dialogue box.

'That's one hell of a pussy'

'And so wet. Look at those dark patches'

'Christ yes. She's oozing lube.'

'Bit of a cameltoe too. I love thick, meaty lips'

'If ever I saw a pussy that needed pounding it's that one'

My hands flew back to my slit and resumed their important work. I bit my lip as a wave of pleasure rippled through me.

'Right. Had you just fucked her Pete?'

'No. Fucked her afterwards'

My reply was invented. I had no idea whether Pete had fucked me that day but given all we had done that holiday, it was odd-on that he had.

'She shaved? Can't see any fur'

'Was then' I admitted. 'Trimmed now.'

'I prefer a bit of fur. Something to get stuck between my teeth'

'LOL'

'You lick it much Pete?'

'Often'

'Any creampies there lately'

'Not for a while'

A sad face emoji.

'Imagine licking warm cum out of that cunt'

'Yeah. Feeling those skinny thighs either side of my head'

'Sniffing that poon tang'

'You eat out the cum that knocked her up Pete?'

'Wasn't there' I replied on my husband's behalf.

'Too bad'

There was a gap in the chat. In my mind I pictured five men sitting at their computers, their trousers around their knees, their cocks erect, their hands pumping. The idea that my fifty-two-year-old body was causing it, was incredibly arousing.

My fingers moved faster between my spread thighs, faster and faster, in small fast circles over and around my hardening nub.

"MmmmmMMMMM!"

The first tremors of a minor climax came barely a minute later. A second flush followed soon afterwards. I bit my lips to stifle the sound. It felt good but that night I needed more.

'How many cocks has she had?'

'Since married?'

It was so hard typing one handed.

'Yep'

'5'

"Including yours?'

'Yes'

'How many times she been fucked?'

'God knows.'

'Fifty? Hundred maybe?'

'Probably'

'Her pussy looks well used'

'It is'

'She still tight?'

'No. Very loose' I added, posting another sad face emoji.

'Too many kids?'

'One too many maybe' came a helpful suggestion.

'Shame' chimed in another watcher. 'I hate it when a good pussy gets ruined'

'Better stick it up her ass instead. LOL'

'You fuck her ass Pete'

'Lots' I admitted, again truthfully.

As if in response, my sphincter began to tingle. I worked it with one finger while the others played frantically with my slit and engorged clitoris.

'She like it up the ass?'

'Yep'

'Is she tight back there?'

'Very'

I added a smiley face.

"MMMMMMMMMMM!"

I tried again to suppress my moan as the next wave of climax rippled through me.

'She good in bed Pete?'

'Yep'

'Have you watched her being fucked?'

'Yep'

'Up the ass?'

'Yep'

'Eat the creampie afterwards?'

'No. Condom'

There was another brief pause; long enough for the image of five masturbating men to fill my head again. Another wave of pleasure rippled through me.

'I want to see that pussy bare' eventually came on screen.

'Yeah. Show us her slit, Pete'

'Show us her clit, Pete'

'Show us her hole, Pete'

'That doesn't rhyme'

'Fuck rhyming. I want to see Penny's cunt wide open'

'Fuck yeah!'

'I wanna see those lips. I wanna cum watching that cunt'

'You got her bare cunt Pete?'

'Yeah. Don't let us down fella. I'm nearly ready to cum too'

As far as I knew, the only pictures of my bare vulva were hidden away in Pete's Manchester stash. Immensely aroused, massively turned on by the thought of my body about to bring five men I hardly knew to orgasm, I knew I would only get the release I needed if I somehow satisfied them.

But how?

I saw my phone on the desk next to my handbag and snatched it up. It sprang into life. Suddenly I knew a solution was in my hand, but was it sheer madness? Sheer wickedness?

'Come on Pete. Give us her cunt. I can't hold back much longer'

Knowing it was insane, I touched the camera icon. I could hear my heart beating and my tummy was so tight I felt almost sick, but there was no going back. Slowly, carefully I lowered the camera between my open thighs then, with the fingers of my other hand, I parted my puffy outer lips and exposed the collection of soaking wet flesh inside.

'Click. Click-Click'

Within seconds, a message appeared on my laptop screen telling me that the images had been transferred. Seconds later and with barely a moment's thought, I had clicked the Upload icon and they were on not just my screen, but five others somewhere in the world.

'Jesus Christ Pete!'

'Fuck me that's' one hell of a pussy!'

I stared at my screen, partly horrified at what I had done but at the same time, more aroused than I had been for many months.

There, slightly out of focus but in full close-up colour was my own bare fifty-two-year-old vulva. My fingertips were visible, obscuring most of my trimmed, greying pubic triangle but holding my lips open obscenely wide. My clitoris was clearly visible too, its rounded nub standing firm and proud between my fingertips, pointing directly towards the camera. Beneath it lay the entrance to my vagina, a dark, pink-rimmed hole, framed by long inner lips and gaping from where I had thrust my fingers deep into it.

'This really Penny?'

'Yep'

'You get to fuck this?'

'Yep'

'You share it too?'

'Yep'

'Fuck I wanna meet you guys in RL'

'Me too but I gotta cum right now'

'BRB'

'brb'

There could only be one reason for their temporary absence.

For me, this thought was the final straw; I had to join them; I had to cum too and cum hard, right there and right then.

Desperate for release, I threw myself on the bed, rolled onto my front and thrust my bunched fist into my groin. Crushed between my hips and the mattress, my fingers curled up and into my body, first on my clit, then inside my vagina, then back to my clit again, feeling the sensations building and building very quickly indeed as I humped my own hand.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"

The wave of climax that immediately surged outwards from my groin shook me bodily, making me growl and groan uncontrollably, my face buried in the pillow. Soft pinging sounds came from the laptop across the room as more messages appeared on the screen, but I was beyond watching or caring.

Instead, I thrust my fingers hard into my weeping vagina once again then dragged them roughly across the underside of my clitoris. My hands shook as I came noisily and messily, desperately trying to stiffly the moaning to prevent me waking my sleeping baby.

"YYYyeeeeeooooWWWWW!"

I bit my lip hard as I came hard, my whole body shaking, bucking against my hand, my mind picturing men all over the world bringing themselves to messy climaxes, their lust and passion inspired not by porn, not by models or movie stars but by my own well-used, middle-aged body.

"AAAAYYYYOOOOOWWWW!"

As the image of cascading semen burned into my mind, a final, massive orgasm rolled over me, wave after wave, each pulse stronger than the last. My hips bucked against my fist, my mouth opened wide in silent scream, my face burned with the intensity of my climax until I finally let my fingers fall loose, my body crushed them beneath my groin, and I lay trembling face downwards on the bed.

Oh God! What had I discovered?

***

A few days later, I was sitting in the nursery, alone in the house, giving Leanne her evening feed.

Three times since that first night I had pretended to be my husband and exposed myself to different groups of men online. Three times I had heard my body praised, criticised, abused, and lusted over. Three times I had watched as strange men had explained in sordid, painful detail what they would like to do with me and to me and all in front of my helpless cuckolded husband.

Three times I had brought myself to orgasm with my fingers.

I was hooked, and eagerly looking forward to getting back online again when to my surprise, my phone began to ring out and Tony's name appeared on the screen.

I should have ignored it as I had done before, but Pete had been absent from my bed too often and I had been feeding as usual without panties, sitting on my folded towel. Consequently, I was feeling a little neglected, more than a little aroused and as a result, was not thinking as clearly as perhaps I should.

Something told me I was about to make a mistake, but instinct was stronger, and I picked up the phone. Leanne was lying on one arm, latched tightly to my left nipple but if I wriggled a bit, I could just about press the green button.

'Home alone again Penny?' the familiar voice asked knowingly, stressing the word 'again'.

'How do you know?' I asked, suspiciously.

'I have my sources' came the enigmatic reply. 'Want some company tonight? It must be about feeding time, so I know you'll be feeling horny.'

This was a new approach, but I was wise to the danger Tony represented.

'Run out of teenage girls already?' I asked.

The tone was supposed to be bitter and sneering, referring to his outrageous seduction and repeated fucking of my daughter Isobel the previous year.

'Bella wasn't a teenager when we fucked.'

His response came straight back, deliberately taunting me in return, by using both the 'f' word and the pet name he had given her during their affair.

'Only by a few weeks.'

Izzy had been twenty, but only just when he had first seduced her.

'She's very experienced for her years. Very adventurous too. Like mother, like daughter perhaps?'

The thought of the two of them in bed together, of his familiar fifty-something year old body rising and falling between my daughter's willingly spread, twenty-year-old thighs was hard to shake from my mind. It should never have happened once, let alone become an affair, but for reasons with which I was only too familiar, Izzy had kept coming back to Tony for more.

'Is this supposed to make me want you back in my bed?' I asked. 'Because it isn't working.'

'Spoilsport!'

I waited a minute or two in case he had anything more to say before speaking.

'What do you want?' I asked, frowning.

'I miss you Penny. You know how much. And I know how much you miss me too.'

'Like I miss root canal work.'

'Ha ha! Good joke but you know I go much deeper than that.'

I grimaced at the innuendo. We both knew that it was the extraordinary thickness of Tony's stubby cock, not its much less impressive length that brought his conquests so much pleasure in bed.

But I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of saying so.

'What do you want Tony?' I repeated impatiently.

'I just wanted to make the offer. It can't be easy being alone with the baby so often.'

Again, I asked myself how he knew I was so frequently alone. But he was carrying on.

'And I know you. If you're not getting fucked regularly, you'll be climbing the walls.'

How could he possibly know my sex life had become so sporadic and disappointing?

'I could come over and help,' he offered. 'I'm good with children, aren't I? Your children especially.'

'Leanne is too young, even for your twisted tastes.' I replied bitterly.

'Ouch! That hurt! It's you I want Penny. You know I've always had a thing about nursing mothers.'

'Pervert!'

'Takes one to know one.'

'Grow up, Tony.'

There was a brief pause.

'Why don't I bring dinner round? As I recall, you always enjoyed Chinese food after a good fucking. Sex builds up your appetite too.'

'I've already eaten thanks. Goodnight Tony I...'

I made to hang up, but he interrupted me.

'Pete really wouldn't mind if we got together again, not now. You do know that?'

This wrong footed me for a moment. As far as I knew, my husband would go berserk if he found out I had even been talking to Tony.

'I think you're wrong there,' I replied.

'Am I Penny? Don't be so sure. Times change. People change. Things happen.'

'What do you mean?'

'Just saying. Anyway, you know where I am if you need me.'

'Why would I need you?'

'No reason. But if you change your mind I'll be right there, ready, willing and able. Sweet dreams!'

To my annoyance, this time it was Tony who ended the call.

I stared at the phone, puzzled. Both his words and his tone of voice suggested he knew something I did not; that he held some secret over me. I did not like that idea at all.

I put the handset down hard, the sudden movement dislodging Leanne from my nipple. Sighing, I turned her round and began feeding from my other breast. She latched on quickly and soon the serene flow of milk from my body into hers resumed.

The warm, tingling feeling from my nipples to my clitoris returned too, for the moment distracting me from trying to work out what Tony had hoped to achieve from his strange call.

Though I got nowhere, one thing was certain. Whatever his motives were, they were not what he had just pretended.