Penny's Revenge

Story Info
Harry Debois gave Penny his room key...
1k words
3.94
3.5k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/25/2024
Created 05/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny quickly looks around before pulling out a key card from the pocket of her trench coat. But her hand pauses as the key card gets close to the digital lock.

She feels insane. Her morals tell Penny she shouldn't do this. It goes against everything she has learned since she was a child. On the other hand, Penny's heart keeps telling her it is the best way to get revenge for everything Monica has done to her since they first met in high school.

Penny closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. She places the key card on top of the lock and then places her hand on the handle. Her hand begins to shake, and her doubts multiply. Monica is enjoying her debauchery with all her friends up in the penthouse suite with dozens of male strippers. She's probably going to have sex with one of them before her wedding tomorrow.

Her husband-to-be, Harry Debois, the owner of the Debois & Son enterprise, is the only heir of the wealth of the Debois. He sneaked his key card to Penny when all the girls headed to the restroom during dinner. Harry's eyes adorned Penny with a weary smile. Penny remembers how he scooted his chair next to her, rubbed her naked back slowly and gently, and then moved to her lower back with purpose.

"Come to my room," Harry whispered in her ears. "tonight?" Penny nodded slightly and gave him a wink with her eye.

It all goes as she planned. "Why not?" Penny tells herself. Monica fucked all her ex-boyfriends, and she's going to this once, and just once. She convinces herself.

Penny pushes the door handle. The door opens. She takes a deep breath and walks into the room without hesitation.

The room is dimly lit. Harry lounges in a white button-up shirt and dress pants on the chaise sofa. He has a glass of some sort of liquor, amber-gold in color. Penny isn't sure if it is brandy or whiskey.

"Hey, Penny," Harry greets her from the chaise. "I almost thought you were not going to come."

Penny delivers a sultry smile to Harry. "Why do you think I wouldn't come?"

"Well, I thought..." Before Harry finishes his sentence, Penny puts her finger on his lips.

"You don't need to say it," Penny tells him. "I know what you mean. But doesn't this make it more alluring?"

"Now, do you still want to fuck or not?" Penny takes a step back and unbuttons her trench coat. Reveals what it is underneath it. She isn't wearing anything inside the trench coat, nothing at all.

Harry gives an audible gulp. He knows Penny has a voluptuous body before but never has such a marvelous figure. A pair of round, perky, and generous breasts, a skinny waist, and a wide hip. Her body is more mesmerizing than those pin-up models.

"Stop staring," Penny exclaims. "Make love to me!"

Without a word, Harry quickly pulls Penny into his arms. Their lips melt into each other. His breath smells like scotch, a smoky and floral flavor. His lips are hot and hungry, eagerly nibbling her tongue.

He runs his hands all over her back, and then they end on her plumped buttocks. A strong gropes with his big hands on her well-toned ass. Something that Penny doesn't expect. It excites her. She moans, but it's trapped in her throat. She squirms, she can't believe herself, getting aroused from the strong gropes on her ass.

Harry lets go of Penny's tongue. They both take a deep breath to rejuvenate from their excitement. He places the soft, spineless woman on the bed. He rips his shirt off and tears down his pants. His prank is all ready for action.

His torso is hairless and perfectly sculpted. Penny doesn't have the time to savor his body. She gazes at the big, veiny, monster cock in between his muscular thighs. Penny gulps silently.

Without delay, Harry quickly moves on top of Penny and nibbles on her rosy pink-colored nipples that are sitting on her heavy globes.

"Hmmm...!" The tickling sensations from her protruded nipples pulse through her body. She can't hold on to her excitement. She gives out a loud moan!

Harry uses his strong arms to split open Penny's thighs and look into her smooth hairless cunt, with a tiny crease hiding the treasured cave from his excavation. He slides down the bed and presses his tongue into the hidden gash.

"Mmmhhh...!" Penny moans slightly. Her back arches from that one press. Then she rocks her hip back, rubbing her cunt against his firm tongue. Waves of pleasure build inside her, one crashing into the next one.

When Penny is on the verge before coming to her climax, Harry rises onto his knees. Then a sharp and robust rupture down in her pussy. He pulls her hips onto him. He thrusts his pelvis deep inside her, again and again.

It takes very little time to send them both to a wild and guilt-fueled ecstasy. Harry shivers, and Penny follows. They reach their apex almost at the same time.

Harry allows himself a moment, taking in a few deep breaths before he rests his head between the two melons on Penny's chest. Licking and kissing, caressing the marvelous body. He becomes absorbed and oblivious about his fiance or other women that he had before. He's now obsessed with Penny's voluptuous body.

Penny is plagued by Harry's loving and fondling of her bosoms. They were never this sensitive, especially those two small protruded teats. She wiggles her body and whimpers in joy.

Harry is bewitched. His limped rod is now hard and aroused again. "Oh, god~~ Harry, you are back again!" Penny cries in surprise. "Oh... yes! Harry! Fuck me harder!" Penny wails as Harry thrusts his pelvis in between her pussy again.

They tumble in the hotel room, from the large soft bed to the chaise sofa, then into the bathroom. Penny doesn't even remember how many times Harry shot his semen inside her secret chamber. She knows her stomach is full of the white liquid gels.

Penny rocks her hip on top of Harry when Monica opens the door in the morning. When Penny sees Monica enter the hotel room, the guilt and triumph-filled ecstasy reaches its apex. Penny cums in front of Monica and on top of Harry. Her body spasms hard on Harry.