Vanny and Luke

Story Info
Vanny and Luke are in a hotel room, almost naked...
1k words
3.63
1.8k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/25/2024
Created 05/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanny pats herself dry with the hotel bath towel. She looks at herself in the mirror: blond, curly bob, brown eyes, and succulent lips. Even though she is 35, her heavy bosoms are still round and perky. She taps her belly; it is still flat like she was 18 years old. The only parts of her body that have grown since then are her thighs and gluteus.

After freshening herself, Vanny puts on the thigh-length bathrobe and takes a deep breath before she walks out of the bathroom. She is nervous about the whole thing, even though she has already thought about this for weeks.

The room is dimly lit. Luke sits on the only bed in the room and stares blankly at the empty TV screen, with the reflection of himself.

Vanny walks up and settles herself next to him. Luke is her partner in crime. Yes, she devised a plan, a nefarious plan, after Vanny discovers her husband is having an affair with another woman. Well, not just another woman now; she is Luke's wife. Vanny met Luke when they were both tailing down their spouse.

"So, are you ready?" Vanny takes a deep breath and asks.

Luke looks at Vanny, who is sitting beside him. "I am. I think."

"Shall we start?" Vanny asks. Her heart beats heavily. A mixed feeling of nervousness and excitement fills her body. She has never been so close to another man since she started dating her husband in high school.

Luke nods his head. He turns his body around and tries to hug her. Vanny is trying to do the same thing but in a different direction.

"Haha... Haha..." Vanny bursts into laughter after they both failed to touch each other. Luke shakes his head.

"I guess that's why they cheated behind our back." Luke makes a sarcastic taunt at himself. "We don't even know how to start having sex."

"Here, lie down." Vanny smiles and tells Luke. "Let's try it this way."

Luke follows her words and lies down on the flimsy and squeaking mattress. Vanny climbs and sits on his hip. She can feel her heart beating faster than a second ago. An excitement of that is fueled with wild guilt and vengeance.

She looks at Luke. His eyes are amber, his clean-cut hair bob and his face has been cleanly shaved for the day. Luke tries to present his best to her after they have decided to do this together.

Vanny leans forward and presses her succulent lips on his lips. Just a tap kiss. His lips are a little dry compared to her husband, but does it matter at all. It's not like she's going to make love with Luke for eternity.

"Are you ready, Mister?" She winks at Luke after she rises back up. Luke seems surprised and puzzled by her tap kiss. It is not passionate or romantic, but it is the beginning of love, isn't it? He lays his eyes on Vanny as his brain tries to process the meaning of the kiss.

Luke had never really looked at Vanny closely. However, he feels she's much more attractive than his wife at this very moment. Vanny unties her robe and reveals her hourglass-like body. He makes a loud gulp. His hands involuntarily move from his two sides and onto her beautiful body. Her skin is buttery smooth, hairless, and shines even in the dim darkness. He can feel her body shiver as his hands touch her body. The two globes are heavy and firm. And he can't resist the temptation to play with them. Luke's natural instinct pushes him to rise up and gobble on those two beautiful melons.

The sudden imbibes on her bosom. It tingles. A feeling of pleasure pulses through her body. She clenches her thighs and squeezes Luke's muscular hip. She can feel a thick hard rod sneaking up in between her ass crack.

Vanny rocks her body, especially her hip. She enjoys the tease from Luke's dick in between her toned glute. Luke gets more excited as he wraps his arms around her. Pulling her body tightly against his. Luke rolls his loin as he tries to shove his prank inside her body, but he misses his target completely.

She grabs hold of Luke's dick on her behind. It is thicker and longer than her husband, and Vanny always thought her husband's cock was huge. But now, she finds a bigger one. Vanny is excited; what does it feel like with such a huge penis inside her cunt? She wants it, and she wants it all now. Vanny moves the large dick from her ass crack to her drenched pussy.

Vanny inhales deeply before she sits on top of Luke's dick. His crotch bores deep inside her snatch.

"Oh... shit!" Vanny groans as his dick thrusts inside her. Her back arches, fingers, and toes clench tightly as her body responds to the tautly stretch in her body. Waves of pleasure start to build inside her, one after another. She is on the edge of her apex. She hasn't had an orgasm for a long, long time. But today, she can feel it is coming soon. Her excitement is mixed with the physical pleasures of her body parts, guilt, and vengeance. Her mind has overcome the grief of her husband's extramarital affair.

"Ohhh...." Vanny moans out loud. ".... Oh....yes!!" Her body arches. She cannot control herself anymore. Waves of pleasure and excitement pulses through her body, wave by wave, one after another. Finally, Luke shoves one hard one deep inside her, and he wraps his arms tighter around her body. His body trembles. A rising tide of hot cums blasts deep inside her pussy. The warm liquid not only fills her body but also pushes her over the verge of orgasm. Vanny moans out loudly with pleasure as her spasming pussy squeezes around Luke's cock, her thighs clamp his waist, and her body shutters as she reaches her apex.

The two naked bodies tumble onto the hotel bed. They pant heavily against each other. Their bodies tightly press against each other. So are their mouths, pushing against each other passionately. Their tongues entwined with each other.

Revenge may not be as sweet. But it is the best remedy for pain.