All Comments on 'Penny's Worth Ch. 01'

by Krystal0690

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Total Garbage, Just stop now!

Hacked up crap, confusion 1/3 of the way into the chapter. Save us the issues of trying to make sense of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please don't

Please don't. You have decided to ruin a very good storyline, end a marrige and probably change a man into a wimp. Please stop while the story was good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

If you don't like this turn, don't read it. The author warned of her intention. If you want the original story to stand on its own and the prostitution to remain a fantasy, fine, read the first Penny series. But, if you are fans of stories where the fantasy becomes an obsession and eventually is moved to reality, then you can continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
"OK - it is yes." I breathed a sigh of relief. I wanted him to say yes.

Marriage over, despite what you fabricate. No respect or compassion from either partner, for either partner. From here on the series will be a window into a autopsy room, where we can watch the marriage slowing and methodically cut apart. You will no doubt describe in great detail each cutting act, where it can be viewed, analyzed, maybe even celebrated in some sick minds. At least your work does us that service, to remind us that minds seeking titillation and excitement sometimes ignore the pain and cruelty that lies behind the actions they find erotic. Poor miserable frustrated souls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
we need to know the ending of this story Fuck annony the fag and asshole

on here, keep writing. Maybe you'll piss him/she/it off so badly IT will have a stroke

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hot penny

love that you have become a worker now you can do everything with everyone.have fun you only go around once

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
And that's what it is worth

$0.01

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
in for a penny in for a $1.00 anything that annony doesn't like has to be good

gave it a 5 for effort and for the story

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
Move along folks, nothing new to read here.

Just another in a long line of hackneyed, boring, predictable willing cuck aspiring whore stories.

The worst of it is the charade that the "author" tried to pull off asking if "she" should post more stories when they were already submitted and in the pipeline.

Danger Will Robinson, prevarication abounds.

Original thought does not.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
I agree with @seekeraz...

I agree with @seekeraz and said it in part 12 of the previous story...The previous story was a way to prepare the readers for the main dish that is this new story!!! All that talk about fidelity was bullshit...Asking if the readers wanted the follow on of the story was a distraction maneuver, because this new story was already ready to post...And it will be a long way in whoring...All the parts in the previous story ruined in just in one part of this new story...Maybe she get a STD in the way and pass it to her Pimp (husband)...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Boonie loves everything. This was just more bad writing

Which is what we've come to expect from this author. This slips to the basement level of Samuelx in the annals of bad writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

You ruined the first story by turning her to be a hooker. Now what looked like a couple doing different things to ex cite their sex life is now worthless because she will be fucking many guys and taking money is illegal. She is risking prison , a violent guy or guys and also disease which could hurt her and her husband. Now she's nothing but a married pig.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
And now it becomes just a stupid story about

Infidelity and mindless sex. Fine if you're single, but not when you're a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
:-)

This story certainly attracted the real fans of this genre in droves. You simply need to give them something to rant against. Turn all the 1's into 5's and you'll get a better sense of the story's popularity. They're back in their element.

That said, and while I enjoyed the build-up of the first series, this chapter seems over the top, considering it's the first time Penny is turning pro. First pay job and its a threesome with her husband, lasting .. how long?

Where do we go from here?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: If you don't like this turn, don't read it.

Ah, yes, the easy way of making sure the story gets only good ratings. Far be it that an opposed opinion dare raise it's ugly head.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Gave it a 1

Anything that worthless cunt bonnie approves of is trash. 1*

MrfixitforyouMrfixitforyouabout 9 years ago
I hope that Stella remains faithful

I am anxious to see if Stella remains intact. Penny is totally through and done with and for, I will keep reading to see if there is going to be any redemption for this couple.When she asked if he wanted to see her as a real hooker was that pennny asking or Stella.

If it was penny then okay we can still keep up this split personality ruse, If now penny and Stella are one. Then she will sell her ass to everyone and be left by her husband who loves stella but loves to fuck whores.

One of the most attractive things about fucking whores is you do not have to

Respect them: Only pay them for every vile act your imagination can come up with

Live with them: You have to live with a spouse and care for them with love and affections

Care for or about them: I guess I could go on and on about the lack of human tenderness reserved for relatioships that you have to care for. You dont have to do those things with and for a whore. In fact being with a whore in a social setting is a problem for the average man who is both respected and respectable.

Penny is a whore what about Stella? cause if they can not seperate the two personas or if the two now only exist as penny then the marriage is dead. Penny will begin her descent , unless Quinn rescues her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not Surprised

Stella was and has been aroused from the very beginning about everything they went through. She progressed to more and more comfort as Penny with the safety of Quinn and hubby and the game became hot, sexy, stimulating and sexually vibrant.

Going to the next level...no problem, she was ready and wanted it for awhile and cleverly - made hubby own up to his approval and verbally approve AND bring the first client.

Stella/Penny is in absolute euphoria, horny and wanting to experience A LOT of clients and she has the perfect circumstances going for her...a loving husband to keep her safe/secure and loved ... AND Quinn to take her to new heights and experiences so...what we went through for 12 chapters was the apprenticeship of a whore, justification for qualifying it as professional service with dignity and now...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Seemed very rushed

Overall I liked 'One Trick Penny' and the writing was generally quite good, and the nuances and suspense rode well together. I gave it a solid 4.

This next series has not started at the same level, either in terms of quality of writing, or novelty of ideas. Penny is your character to do with as you please, but I think you made a mistake (in the context of the introductory story) to make turning pro a simple 'Yes' or 'No' decision. I expected a cleverer turn from your previous efforts.

Also, although a lot went on it that room, we get to read so little about it; the text going straight to the 'money-shot', so the whole thing seemed very rushed.

You are a good writer with some insightful ideas when you work at it. I regret to say this is just 'pulp fiction' by comparison. Sorry, this scores 2 from me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous