All Comments on 'Penny's Worth Ch. 11'

by Krystal0690

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 9 years ago
Wow. This got brutally intense quickly.

Like the saying goes: Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it. Stella is learning that the hard way.

Looking forward to the resolution of this trip into hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Just pathetic and absurd.

As fucked up as Kafka, without the talent or depth. Please submit the final chapter, then just go away.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Each time worst than the previous...

Each time worst than the previous...The good thing is that it will end in the next part...I hope she had to go to Nicaragua and sold to a whore house there!!! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Simply awful writing

I can't believe it can get any worse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sorry Kystal

What started out as an adventure between loving spouses has turned into the quintessential train wreck.This could have been good.Who the fuck cares about Suarez? Where is her husband? What happened to him? Glad its almost over.Sad though Lost its way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
back on track

"I've been Vivian since you left"

OK, I get it (again). However, Stella/Penny/Vivian is going through too many changes for such a short story (short chapters) .. not enough text that makes the personality transitions more obvious. It's all a bit too subtle for a reader to keep track of.

The story arc is there, Stella-Dave somewhere in the hazy distance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Disagree

I have to disagree, I like the story. I am curious, with all the negative responses, people keep reading and responding. If I don't like a story, I just go to the next, and why be negative?

Maybe some of the negative people should try their hand at writing.

I will miss Penny's worth when it ends.

Thank you for the entertainment ...

NewYorkeroticNewYorkeroticabout 9 years ago
The final conflict.

It will be interesting to see how this story is all tied up if the twelfth chapter is indeed the final one and as short of the previous eleven.

Considering the consciousness-raising our protagonist seems to have experienced, she could be a better (certainly a more politically aware) person than she was before working in her trade. As I said previously, she may wind up having come not full circle but full helix -- as Stella again, but with the wisdom gained as Penny and Vivian to guide her into the future. That is, if she can figure a way out of a professional life that appears to have run its course in an ugly way now that she realizes the price for being bought not just as a prostitute but as a citizen as well by the sexual pimps and the power brokers of the national security state who serve the transnational interests of a moneyed elite with no morals or ethics and no interests but the spoils of their own greed and the illusion of power it gives them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

It's time for hubby to come to the rescue. He allowed this abnormal behavior now it's time for her to beg for his help. She is getting treated like a dog , she is being pimped out . Happily married to this . She took advice from a hooker about her marriage and being a real hooker but she retires with a er doc and lives happily ever after. A little nuts the direction this story has taken. Hope it ends with the happy couple it started with

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
She's in a right fix, isn't she? It appears she is hardwired.....

....to her infinite debaucheries until her little Latin dick-tator tires of her and releases her from her contract.

Why is it they always race to their fall, filled with excitement for a life outside the rules and anticipation for all the fun they will have.....only to soon realize that they have created a hell for themselves and they end, wishing they had kept their innocence?

Don't they ever see that the finery and "high living" are just frosting and sprinkles, covering the shit cake beneath?

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Beyond sick for the entire series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous