All Comments on 'Pent up Roommates'

by WatchesYouCum

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
gayswallowergayswalloweralmost 8 years ago
sexy

Love when that happens. Watching another man jerk off, is beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice short story

Many young guys have been in similar situation. It is good to have buddy to help out.

peyskippeyskipalmost 8 years ago
mmmmm

I love to be watched!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
fuck

would love some more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Okay...

Now that the ice is broken, so to speak, the next time you can jack each other off, then progress to sucking each other, etc.

o2byoungo2byoungalmost 8 years ago
Gay college sex = hot

The power if suggestion can be strong. If the average young guy sees you jerking off, they will likely grow a boner, and follow you. I've been there and I've done it, both ends. And neither guy has to be gay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sequel please

OK, so now tell us about these two guys shooting cum in each other's mouths. Oh, and do a better job of proofreading, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cocks mmmmlove em

Love to have a guy take my soft uncut cock gently fondle it to semi erection, then slowly peel my foreskin back as far as it will go, this always gives me a full hard boner, next I need to be slowly teased by him paying lots of attention to my knob end and my tightening ball sack, a slow teasing up n down with my foreskin covering and receding over my knob end, then with one hand to hold my foreskin back and tightly grip my shaft at the base , lube my knob end and rub his other hand hard and fast over my knob end and shaft as I jerk my hips and moan as he brings me to a final spasm before I shoot my thick white cum all over my chest and belly, A soft gentle kiss then as he kneads my cum into my thick black pubic bush. That's a good handjjob for me.

HornyHub54HornyHub54almost 4 years ago
Pretty similar

Similar to the first time my roommate and I jacked off together. I used to try and do when he was sleeping, I guess he did same.

One night it was pretty warm out and I woke up and he was jacking off. I just whipped it out and did the same. First of many nights jacking off together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous