Penthouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His thrusts come faster and harder, making her tits jiggle and pushing screams of pleasure out of her.

"Yes, yes, yes... so good...... fill me up... yes..."

But eventually, he stopped. Pulls entirely out, leaving her empty and breathless. He rounded the table, positioning himself behind her head, and she knew what was coming next.

He dragged her body back until her head and neck came off the desk, dangling down. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth as wide as she could.

He pushed his cock in, pushing down against her tongue and down her throat.

"You've been a good girl," he grunted, "but are you the best girl?"

Taking a throat-fucking with that size of cock wasn't easy, but she was the world's best slut completely determined to please the world's most powerful man, so of course she took him without complaint.

She saw how much it turned him on, to see her almost choke on his cock; his moans grew louder and his panting more excited, and that turned her on in return, though nothing she could do about it right now; it already took all of her to keep him down.

"You're amazing," he said, sounding almost rambling in his lustful trance.

"Yes, take it like a good girl... you like it, don't you? Oh, that feels so good... you're so good, my dear..."

He was close. She braced herself to swallow... but defying her expectations, he pulled out and came on her face, a shot so huge some of it landed on her tits.

He lets out a long moan and a whispered fuck. He gently wiped her eyes, only enough that it was safe for her to open them, but leaving the rest of her face and body covered in him.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't resist," he apologized as he helped her up into a sitting position.

"You looked so divine with your lips around me."

"That's okay," she accepted with a shy smile.

It was so hot. She licked her lips, tasting some of him.

The whole scene, his cock inside her pussy, then in her mouth, has stoked her lust back up and roared, and while he got to spend himself, she's left with an unsatisfied appetite.

She bit her lip and spread her legs, teasing her clit, then dipped two fingers into her hole as she stared at his still very erect cock.

"I hope you don't mind..." she mumbled.

"Insatiable, aren't you?" He replied, eyes burning as he watched her chase her own pleasure.

"You know I could never get enough of you."

"Is that so?"

He stepped closer and kissed her. She moaned against his lips and finger fucked yourself harder, but then he catched her wrist.

"On your feet!" He ordered.

Confused, she does as he says. A glob of his cum dripped down her chin and onto her tit as she slid off the desk. He grabbed her by her shoulders and steered her to the floor-to-ceiling window, the glittering lights of the city unfolding before her.

"Do you want more of me?" He whispered in her ear, from behind her.

"Yes," she answered, unable to deny the fire burning between her legs.

"And what will you give in return?"

She licked her lips again, tasting his salty essence.

"All of me," she whispered.

"Good girl. That's the only correct answer."

He pushed her against the glass, its coldness pierced against her heated skin, rubbed at her sensitive nipples, making her moan. He spread her legs open and bent her down, the motion left tracks of cum against the window as she dragged her pressed-up tits down.

She stared at the world in a hazy disbelief, feeling so exposed and yet so turned on. She's here for the world to see as he took all of her and fucks her.

All she could do was moan, as he pushed back inside. A part of her considered how degrading this was, to be clad in cum, spread open and laid out for the whole world to see, ravaged under their stare. But he was king and emperor, and she was just his lowly slut, and it was already such a privilege to be presented to his empire.

He gathered her hair and pulled on it, laying his lips against her ear and rasped.

"Tell the world who owns you."

She moaned his name.

He moaned and picked up his pace, pumping in and out without a care for anything other than his own erotics. She lets him destroy her, welcoming him greedily as he stretched her cunt and rammed against her g-spot again and again. Wanton screams spilled out of her mouth, punctuated with his own grunts and moans.

None of them cared who heard. None of them cared who saw. In fact, it was like both wanted the world to witness every second of their fucking, his massive cock in her very wet pussy as more of her juices dripped down her legs, her hair pulled taut in his grasp, her face looking up with his cum glistening on it, her tits pressed against the glass with more of his cum adorning them.

Her orgasm tears through her whole body, rendering her helpless against the glass as she called out his name. He didn't stop, kept ramming again and again, prolonging her wave of pleasure.

Until he too stiffened up, cursed under his breath, and she felt a fresh shot of warmth filling her up.

"You're unbelievable," he breathed, slapping her ass as he pulled out.

"You turn me into an animal."

Shakily, she turned around. His normally slicked back hair was now awry, falling into his eyes. Their electric shade stood stark against his flushed skin, and his body gleamed with sweat. An animal, indeed.

"I love undoing you, then," she said.

"Animals live solely for their own pleasure. Isn't that glorious?"

"You think so?"

"Yes."

His eyes glinted dangerously. "Well, if you say so."

He crossed to his desk and picked up the phone. She felt a pang of regret that no one was there to properly recorded her being fucked by him against his penthouse window, but hey, at least there was some sort of recording.

He bent down and picked up her panties.

"Put this on," he said.

She raised an eyebrow, but his command stood, so she pulled the wet slip of fabric up her legs. His cum was still leaking between her pussy lips.

"Sit down on the floor," he ordered.

She blinked, but again, she did as he said.

"Open your legs."

Oh. She felt heat creeping up her neck and face as she opened her legs, exposing her cum-drenched pussy. He knelt down and pointed the camera at her.

He wanted more trophies.

Suppressing a moan and a giggle, she opened her legs wider, raised her arms over her head to highlight her tit, and tilted her chin so her cum covered face was clear to see.

"Beautiful," he breathed, and snapped a picture.

She pulled the crotch of the panties aside, showing his cum flowing out between her red, puffy pussy lips, which gave her an inexplicable feeling of pride, how thoroughly he had destroyed her, and how beautiful the marks he left on her were. He scooted closer and took a close-up of it all.

"Switch to video," she breathed, then started playing with his cum, pushing it back into her as she finger-fucked herself.

"You can be such a dirty princess, huh?" He breathed, eyes glued to the screen.

"Only for you, sir," she said as she pulled her fingers and brought them, coated with his cum and hers, to her lips and sucked them.

"One last thing, then, my dear dirty princess." He stood up. "Take off the panties."

She did so, then handed it to him.

"Open your mouth."

She opened her mouth, he balled the panties and stuffed them into her mouth. He grabbed his semi-hard dick, which still looked ridiculously big, and laid the tip against her open lips. She stared up at the camera, past her lashes and his cum, affecting the sultry, helpless look of someone who's just been so thoroughly used and railed.

He snapped a picture.

12