Penultimate Wrestling Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cameras moved slowly, shifting right and left, zoom lenses moving in and out as she watched. The images they took were displayed on two large screen TV's mounted on the walls. She noted that one was now focused directly on her and she turned her face away to look elsewhere, suddenly shy of being watched...and knowing that what the viewer's really wanted to see wasn't the initial bouts.

There were several padded benches piled around the room, giving it an impression of being a small gym of some kind. The small door opened again and a man and two women entered dressed in coloured medical clothes. They moved to an area that had two, wheeled gurneys and medical equipment of various types, checked their equipment and then sat patiently waiting. Loretta hoped they wouldn't be needed.

The ring girl moved to the far wall and placed all of the names on a board that was mounted there, the cameras following every move that her wiggling buttocks made.

Charles moved to the center of the ring and the judges and referee took their places. He pulled a microphone headset from his pocket and places it on his head. As the clock struck 9, he began speaking in a loud voice, introducing the event, the referee, the judges and each of the participants by their competition name.

Each of the ladies moved forward briefly at the mention of her name. The sound of people cheering suddenly flooded the room from speakers mounted on the walls. Loretta was surprised for a moment but this, in reality, made it seem more like an actual event for her.

The ring girl moved out and circled the mat with the names of the first two ladies on a large placard. The older woman, whose competition name was 'Orchid', and Loretta, whose competition name was 'Wasp', were called to the mat.

Loretta noted that Orchid was the same height as her at 5'7", but probably massed maybe 15lbs more than Loretta's 140lbs. She remembered that she looked to be in her early thirty's. Like Loretta, she was fit, lean and athletic looking. She wore a one-piece bathing suit like affair that was transparent over her stomach and back, but bluish over her delicate parts. It had a French cut to the thighs and was thong-like in back, leaving much of her butt on display.

Loretta's heart rate began to increase as the judge began to recite the mantra of rules for the bout. She could barely hear him above the thunder of her heartbeat as the moment approached for the match. The ring girl moved forward again and slipped a white armband around Loretta's arm and a blue one around Orchid's. Loretta noted peripherally the judges taking their places on their stools, each holding a white and blue flag.

The Ref stood in front of each woman and briefly took their hands and asked if they were ready. He stood back and with a blast from his whistle the two ladies launched themselves at each other...

The women came together with enough power to force explosive grunts out of their lungs. The slap of their bodies colliding was very loud in the room. They grabbed at each other while simultaneously attempting to break the grip of the other.

Loretta managed to grab the other woman's wrist and spin her around. Orchid just kept moving with the spin forcing Loretta to break the hold on her then pushed hard to move Loretta back. She followed up this move by jumping forward attempting to grab Loretta around the back with her head pushing down into Orchid's stomach.

Loretta twisted sideways and broke the grip before it had even been placed on her. She stepped left with the movement and attempted to slip behind her opponent, who deftly countered with a sidestep of her own, leaving her facing Loretta again. Loretta's evaluation of her opponent suddenly went up a few notches as she realized that she would not have such an easy a go as she thought!

Orchid stamped her foot and Loretta jumped back slightly, then with a growl moved forward once again. Orchid timed her move perfectly to catch Loretta returning to the spot she jumped from. Unable to stop her forward momentum, Loretta found herself in Orchid's grasp and she spun hard to prevent her from getting placement on her as she was taken to the mat. She partially succeeded but saw blue flags move upwards and new that Orchid had scored at least a half point.

Loretta grabbed hold of her opponent's wrist and pulled at the same time, knocking her off balance and pulling her down to the floor as she rolled on top. White flags fluttered in the air and Loretta knew she had just scored a full point.

Orchid spun around under her but Loretta moved with her, preventing her from pulling out from under her as she established her dominance over the other woman. Orchid suddenly lurched upwards and rolled backwards over her ankles forcing Loretta to break her hold or find herself bent over with Orchid on top. The two women broke apart and jumped quickly to their feet, once again facing each other.

Loretta moved forward quickly trying to force a headlock on the other woman. Orchid spun under her arm and attempted to trap Loretta's wrist to pull that arm down and back under her along with her moving body, but Loretta broke the hold and grabbed the other woman as she spun through, trapping her briefly. Flags fluttered but Loretta was concentrating too much on the other moving woman to notice which flags had moved...what score might or might not have been made.

Orchid swept her feet through Loretta's, attempting to knock her off balance but Loretta took a solid, wide stance that caused the other woman's foot to stop dead in its tracks. Loretta felt her eyes water at the impact on her shin. She knew she would have bruises later.

But she couldn't let the discomfort bother her if she were to win, so she immediately moved in on the other woman exploiting the fact she was off balance with her foot in the air. She swept her own foot against Orchid with considerably better results, causing the woman to fall.

Orchid turned to let herself fall backwards rather than in the direction that Loretta wanted, thus upsetting Loretta's ploy, though not completely successfully. Loretta fell with Orchid, cursing herself for letting the other woman twist her fall into a different direction, but managing to stay with her and fall on top of her. From the corner of her eyes, she saw the flags move again but she was busy attempting to pin Orchid to the mat to pay much attention.

Loretta threw herself forward over the other woman, pushing downwards with her weight. Just at that moment, Orchid kicked up with her legs and reversed herself completely overtop of Loretta, forcing the woman up and over her head and pushing her shoulders into the mat.

Loretta twisted angrily but was unable to move from her position; her head bent backwards, her body over her shoulders, her hands and feet under the full control of the other woman. She was unable to move and suddenly heard a loud slap of a hand against the mat...

"Match!" Cried the Ref, and suddenly Loretta was let loose. She fell in an un-glorified heap and twisted quickly to her feet. Strong hands moved around her waist and pulled her back.

"Stop!" Cried the man holding her, "The match is over." Loretta sagged in his arms and he released her.

The Ref called the two women to the center of the mat. Loretta watched, unable to hear anything as Charles went through what was the obvious end of match spiel. Loretta felt movement beside her and looked to watch as Orchid's hand was raised in the air. The Ref moved back, still holding onto Loretta's hand, as both of them watched the other woman jump up and down in victory.

Bob came forward with a large check, made for the cameras with the sum of $1,000 printed on it along with the name 'Orchid'. Camera's flashed while Orchid, the first winner of the tournament beamed.

Now Lisa, looking stern and almost evil in her dominatrix outfit came and stood in the center of the mat. The two women who were slated to be backups had come forward and were now holding tightly onto Loretta's wrists. Lisa beckoned the group forward.

Without fanfare, and in a rather rough manner, Lisa divested Loretta of her costume, simply ripping it from her body. Loretta was left in only her wrestling boots and the painted face mask.

Loretta wanted to cover herself up, but with her hands held tightly, her sweat-smeared body was now on complete display to all the cameras. She noted how the cameras moved, zooming in and out on various parts of her body. They must have held her there for several minutes whilst the cameras did their work.

Loretta felt tears forming in her eyes but fought them back. Her lower lip quivered, but she refused to make a scene. One of the cameras looked deep into her eyes taking in the smouldering look of rage that was there for all to see.

Lisa pointed to the only empty bench, and Loretta, naked, her head hanging, moved to the seat to wait to redeem herself in her next match.

The next bout was announced. Barbarella and Venus. Barbarella was 21, and the shortest of all the contestants at 5'2". She couldn't have weighed more than 115lbs. Venus was a little taller than Barbarella at 5'5". She looked to be more than 25lbs heavier than the smaller girl. Both were good-looking women with nice bodies. Barbarella was wearing a red transparent one-piece strapless suit that barely hid anything, while Venus wore a two-piece combination that left everything but the juicy bits exposed...for the moment.

The Ref brought them to the center of the ring. The judges took their places while the Ref explained the rules. He touched each of their hands and asked if they were ready. He jumped back and quickly blew his whistle.

Instead of jumping at each other, the ladies circled warily around each other. As they moved closer they each tried to grab the other girl's wrists while simultaneously attempting to prevent the other from getting a grip of their own. This happened several times before someone finally got a good hold.

All at once both ladies charged in at each other, they spun around several times, twisting and turning and pushing at each other as they fended off holds from the other and attempted to force a hold or a dominant position.

Venus finally got the hold she needed and dropped to her knee, pulling Barbarella down hard spinning about while at the same time pulling Barbarella through in a long movement designed to force her over onto her back.

Barbarella pushed her free hand into the other woman's back to prevent being toppled over and tried to push herself over the other woman. She partially succeeded, however, since the other woman had hold of her arm, she couldn't bring a position of dominance on her. The Ref broke up the effort and had them stand facing each other.

With a shout the two ladies launched themselves at each other, this time with more interesting results, as Barbarella instantly managed to force Venus to the mat. The two spun about on the mat for several minutes until Venus forced Barbarella outside the playing area. The Ref stopped them and had them stand again. A whistle sounded and the Ref stopped the match, sending each woman to her corner. The two ladies who were designated spares came forward with stools for them to sit, water and a bucket to spit. They helped them sponge off and dried them while they waited. After a brief rest, the Ref called them forward again.

At the whistle, they came together hard once more and spun around on the mat, each in turn knocking the other out of the play area and gaining half points for doing so. Scores under their names began to mount.

Loretta knew that though short; her bout had been hard fought. These ladies were merely pushing each other around a lot, but not really managing to do much for holds and takedowns.

Near the end of the second round, Barbarella managed to flip Venus over and onto the mat, pinning her briefly but not long enough to end the match. They spun about on the floor until the whistle sounded to end the second round. Barbarella was out ahead now by over three points, a huge level in this type of wrestling. Venus knew that she had to take her down and pin her to win the match.

At the beginning of the third round, Venus came out hard and strong. She literally flew at the other woman, moving about in a very aggressive fashion, stunning the other woman with her speed and constant movement. But she was only scoring half points against her opponent and time was ticking down.

Then Barbarella caught Venus coming forward and spun her neatly around and down. As soon as Venus hit the mat, Barbarella was on top of her, pinning her shoulders to the mat under her knees. Venus tried to kick upwards and roll over, but Barbarella just rolled forward slight, keeping her knees over the other woman's shoulders.

The Ref's hand slapped the mat and the match was over. Barbarella bounded upwards with a triumphant shout, punching the air with her hand! The Ref pushed the two ladies away from each other and called the two spares into the ring. They grabbed hold of Venus and brought her to her feet in the center of the ring. The Ref took her hand and Barbarella's while Charles made the announcement of the winner. Barbarella's hand went up, even before the Ref could do it for her. The cameras watched her breasts jiggle as she bounced up and down. Loretta smirked as she watched what the cameras were really zooming in on!

Charles presented Barbarella with the super-sized check, and Lisa once more took over the role of divesting one of the women of her clothing. This time, Loretta noted that Charles had escorted Barbarella to the locker room door and took her in, while all the attention was on Venus losing her cloths. Loretta noticed what appeared to be another envelope in her hand. A few moments later, Barbarella came back out, minus the envelope, which Loretta assumed she had placed in her locker. Neatly done, thought Loretta.

A moment later a naked, mortified, shamed, and blushing Venus came to sit down near Loretta. Loretta noted that, though she was blushing, the spark of anger and resentment wasn't missing from her demeanour. Venus' name appeared beneath Loretta's on the contest board. Loretta wondered when their bout would be.

Some people came out with rags and mops and cleaned the mat. Charles came forward and called Daniela and Debutant into the ring. Daniela was a tall woman at 5'8" and 140lbs, with large breasts and an athletic looking butt. She was dressed in a neon blue waspy and a thong not too dissimilar to that which Loretta had worn.

Debutant was 5'7" tall 135lbs and wore a pink one-piece mesh body suit that hid all the essential areas but otherwise left her almost naked. The crack of her athletic ass was clearly visible through the outfit. Her breasts were smaller than Daniela's but her nipples, covered with pasties, poked through her outfit in an enticing manner. Loretta was pretty sure about what the cameras would be focusing on.

The Ref called the two to the center of the ring and went through his spiel. The ladies both ignored him, focused totally on the other, each attempting to dominate the other with their personality. The Ref jumped back and with a blast of his whistle the ladies came together with a prominent smack!

They flung their hands at each other attempting to grab at each other's wrists and arms but more or less just slapping at each other. Suddenly Debutant stepped hard into Daniela and forced her back once and then again. Daniela tried to sidestep to prevent being shoved out of the ring, but Debutant anticipated her move and tripped her to the mat. Daniela rolled and wound up out of the play area and the Ref halted the action and brought the two women into the center of the ring.

Since Debutant had position on Daniela when they went down, Daniela was placed on all fours and Debutant was allowed on her knees, hands on the other's back. When the whistle blew, Debutant quickly reached under and grabbed Daniela's far hand pulling it back through towards her. Daniela anticipated the move and grabbed Debutant's shoulder to pull her over top of her own body and rolled over on top of the woman. Her tit was in her opponents face as she pressed her into the floor.

Debutant bucked hard to break the hold for a brief moment but Daniela spread her legs further apart and pressed her upper body back down atop the unfortunate girl. A moment later the Ref signalled an end to the bout with a slap of his hand and barking the word "Match"!

Loretta wasn't surprised at the speed of this match. It was obvious to her from the start that Daniela was much better at this sport than Debutant.

The two ladies were brought to the center of the ring for Daniela's triumph. She was presented with the check and Debutant was formally removed of her outfit. She came to the bench looking downtrodden. Loretta didn't expect her to do much better in the next match.

After a brief pause for cleanup, Tigress and Minx were called forward. Tigress was the only oriental participant in the group. She was about 5'5" in height and 135lbs. Minx was her match in height and two pounds heavier.

The two ladies sized each other up as the Ref went through the brief. He touched their hands and asked if they were ready. At his whistle, the two ladies launched at each other. Minx, however, side-stepped at the last second and pushed hard against the other woman's back while sticking out her foot.

Tigress stumbled very briefly but managed to jump over the outstretched foot while spinning on one foot and grabbing her opponents hand. She twisted around and threw the other woman over her shoulder and hard to the mat knocking the air out of her as she impacted the ground.

Still holding the arm she used to throw her with, Tigress landed on top of her opponent and forced her shoulders to the ground. Minx bucked hard and threw Tigress over her head. Tigress did not let go of her arm though and twisted around to put her opponent into an arm lock.

Minx screamed out in sudden pain and surprise. She tried hard to break the arm hold but was unable to do so. She bounced her body several times until she could bring her leg to the edge of the mat. The Ref stopped the bout and broke them up, moving them to the middle of the mat. Tigress had three points under her name in less than 45 seconds of the first round.

As Tigress had control over Minx when they were separated, Minx was placed on her hands and knees in the center of the mat while Tigress was above and slightly to the rear.

One the whistle, Tigress reached down to grab Minx's opposite hand with the intent to pull it threw and push Minx over onto her back. Minx countered by first flattening herself to the mat, thus trapping Tigress' hand under her, then rolling over the opposite direction still keep Tigress' hand as she rolled. Tigress wound up flat on her back with Minx on top of her holding her arm in an arm lock.

Minx didn't have full control of the situation; she could not pin Tigress to the mat. Tigress rolled over her head and onto her knees and picked Minx up in the air and threw her down hard onto the mat. Minx exhaled explosively at the impact and let go of Tigress' arm.

Tigress took full advantage of Minx being stunned by the impact to throw herself over the other woman, pulling her legs up and pressing down hard onto her shoulders. Minx panicked when the Ref dropped down beside the two women ready to call the match and threw the other woman up and over her shoulders.

Tigress rolled and moved back to Minx who, still slightly stunned, was trying to get back onto her feet. She barely had time to get to her knees before Tigress plowed her over onto her back once again. This time, she managed to put Minx into a more insecure position, but being closer to the edge of the circle, Minx managed to get an arm out and stop the bout.