Penultimate Wrestling Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once more the two ladies were placed into the center of the mat with Tigress in the dominant position. This time Tigress did not place her hand under Minx, so when Minx flattened herself, Tigress simply lifted her off the mat and slammed her back down onto it, again briefly stunning the other woman. She quickly flipped her over and crashed down on her, but the whistle blew to end the round. Tigress moved confidently to her stool, while Minx staggered to hers.

When the Ref called the two to the center of the mat, Tigress was once again placed in the position of dominance. This time, Tigress grabbed both the hand and leg on the one side of Minx and flipped her up and over landing heavily on top of her. Tigress splayed out her legs and pressed down hard on Minx's shoulders. The Ref was there instantly and slammed his hand against the mat and called 'Match!'

Tigress bounded into the air while a dejected looking Minx slowly sat up. The Ref called them both into the center where Tigress was given the check and then Minx was relieved of her costume. She went to the bench on the other side of the mat with the other naked women.

Now Charles stood up and announced the first elimination bout. He called Wasp and Venus to the mat. He looked at both ladies and reminded them, and the audience, what awaited the loser of the bout.

"This bout is an elimination bout. If you lose the bout you will be out of the tournament, but not out of the building. The loser will join the members of the club as their play toy until later tonight. You will be expected to comply with all the sexual desires that the members will demand of you. Do you both understand?" They both conceded that they did.

"Members of the club have held a lottery to determine who will be the first to take the loser of this bout. The lottery will have the members come to this mat and make use of their new toy here for the cameras to witness." Loretta and Venus both looked shocked at the statement. Suddenly, Loretta really didn't want to lose any more bouts!

"Take your places!" Charles cried and left the mat.

Loretta and Venus stood opposite each other as the ring girl once again made a round of the mat holding the placard with the names 'Wasp' and 'Venus' on it. The cameras only briefly lit on the women, taking a much longer look at the placard she was holding. That made sense to Loretta...after all, she and Venus were both naked.

The two ladies were introduced to the audience and they both moved forward and raised their hands at the mention of their names. Loretta once more received the white armband and the Ref came forward to briefly touch their hands and recite the rules. Then he stepped back and blew the whistle.

Loretta had taken the time since their first matches to remember the moves that Venus had used. She also remembered the tentative approach the woman had made against her previous opponent. So Loretta launched herself full force at the woman and bowled her over onto her back. She slammed down on top of her forcing the air from her lungs and reached around to grab an arm and a leg for control.

Venus was only momentarily stunned by the speed and force of the impact, and quickly broke the attempted grab of her arm and leg. She rolled over onto her stomach and spread herself out wide. Loretta was unable to lift her or roll her and shortly the Ref stopped the bout.

Venus was placed in the mat on her hands and knees and Loretta was given a position of dominance. When the Ref blew the whistle, Loretta slid her hand quickly under the other woman and, grabbing her arm pulled it back determidly to roll the other woman over onto her back. Venus allowed herself to roll further and started to spin around with Loretta on top of her. She was unable to break the other woman's grasp but was successful in preventing Loretta from having full control. The Ref soon stopped the bout and called both women into the center of the mat.

This time, Venus jumped forward and tried the same tactic as Loretta had earlier, but Loretta simply side stepped, grabbed an outstretched hand and threw her over her shoulder and down onto the mat. A moment later she was on top of the girl trying to pin her down. She almost succeeded but was stopped by end of the first round.

Loretta looked at the score card as she sat down and noted she had five points while Venus had none. Venus would have to pin her to win the bout. Not an improbability, but Loretta wasn't going to let the other woman get the upper hand.

The women were called back into the mat. The Ref blew the whistle and Loretta stepped forward and stamped her foot hard on the mat. Venus jumped back and then moved back to her position. Loretta time it perfectly to catch the other woman with a foot off the ground as she swept her own foot through the other woman's feet. Venus was quickly upended and landed hard on her side with Loretta jumping on top of her and throwing her over onto her back. She pushed her shoulders and head into the other woman's upper chest and grabbed her knees to pin her.

Venus tried to push upwards to throw Loretta over her head, but with her knees and feet up in the air, there was very little power behind the push. The Ref was there and slammed his hand down calling the match. A jubilant Loretta was on her feet almost instantly. While the two spares grabbed hold of Venus and brought her to her feet while keeping tight control over her.

A delighted Charles came forward and showered the naked Loretta with kisses and ceremoniously presented the winners check to her, then quietly slipped her an envelope.

The cameras moved to Venus, who was now being held on her knees in the center of the mat. Lisa came forward and told the woman in no uncertain terms that she was now the property of the club and that she should not shame the club by crying or attempting to renege on her agreements.

Lisa took a couple of wrist restraints and attached them to the woman's arms. She then took two ankle restraints and attached them to her legs. Lisa placed a silk blindfold on the woman and had her stand up still being held by the spares.

Loretta had just returned from placing her envelope in her locker when the double doors at the other end of the room opened to the scene of debauchery! Through the open doors, people in all manner of dress were engaged in a sexual spectacle reminiscent of a roman orgy. Men with women, women with women, men with men, couples, threesome's, foursome's and other combinations of multiple partners were readily apparent in the open doorway.

Many of the participants were bound helpless while they were being used. Others were obviously being submissive and completing degrading acts with a looks of joy and lust on their faces.

Three naked, very fit, very well hung young men, sporting massive erections walked through the open door carrying a padded bench. They placed the bench down just outside of the wrestling mat. The bench was just the right height for the men to place Venus on it and be able to do whatever the wished to her.

The men entered the ring and stood in a line in front of Venus. Lisa had those holding Venus bring her arms behind her, where Lisa then bound her wrists together with the simple expedience of a single clip.

"Gentlemen, the loser is yours in accordance with the agreement to the club," Lisa stated.

The man in the middle stepped forward and placed his erection on Venus' lips. She didn't have to be told what to do as she opened her mouth and took him in. If she was surprised by his length and girth, she didn't show it as she slowly buried her nose in his groin.

Lorretta was looking at the two monitors and noting just how clear the image was and how vivid the colours were.

The cameras must be 4K, she thought. Damn, they are going to be able to see every drop of sweat or drop of anything really!

Lorretta watched the closeup as the man's long cock sank into Venus' mouth, probably sliding down into her throat. She was impressed at the woman's cock sucking abilities as she watched the monitor.

The man abruptly pulled his manhood from her mouth and stepped back, while another of the trio stepped forward. A moment later his equally big mast was slowly disappearing into Venus' mouth, her skill as a cocksucker still equal to the task. Eventually, the man pulled himself from her mouth and the third person stepped up. His cock too, slipped deep into her mouth.

When he stepped back, the man in the middle stepped forward, and the other two helped pick Venus up and place her on his cock. She locked her legs around him to keep from sliding all the way down his massive pole in one go. It was much more difficult for her to work herself down the long, thick cock in this manner than it had been to work her way down using her mouth. Soon enough, she bottomed out, the man placing his hands on her ass to help lift and drop her on his massive erection. As he began to move her up and down on his prick, he moved over to the padded bench and laid down on it, pulling her down on top of him.

The other two moved in on the pair, one moving to her head, the other behind her. The one in front of her, pulled her head up by her hair and roughly pushed his cock into her mouth, not giving her the opportunity to get used to his invading member.

The one behind her, picked up a small bottle of lube and greased his long pole, before placing it at the entrance to her ass. With a steady motion, he fed his big dick into her tight nether hole, not stopping until he was balls deep in her ass.

The three men fucked her for their own use, not bothering whether she was comfortable or not. It seemed to Loretta though that Venus was enjoying being abused like that. The three kept up their assault until, one after another, they let loose deep in her ass, her cunt, and her throat.

They stepped away from her long enough for the cameras to capture all the cum dripping from her used holes, then one of them picked her up and threw her over his shoulder, taking her through the double doors into the club proper, the closing doors blocking out the sound of the orgy within and the cheering the club gave out to having another play toy.

If there was any doubt in the minds of the wrestlers as to what was going to happen it was quickly lost as the cleanup crew mopped up the area and pushed the padded bench aside.

Charles re-entered the mat and called for the next pair of wrestlers...

End of chapter one

Please rate and comment but remember to keep your comments respectful.

Be well, Be kind to one another, Be safe.

bigtddybr