Penultimate Wrestling Ch. 01

Story Info
The Wrestlers could win big, or lose all.
9k words
4.13
5.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigtddybr
bigtddybr
1,112 Followers

Penultimate Wrestling Ch 1:

The wrestlers could win big or lose all.

This story is fictional, purely a fantasy. It is an adult story full of eroticism and sex. As it is my story, I choose the line of reasoning and scenarios involved.

© bigtddybr May 2021. "Penultimate Wrestling Ch 1" cannot be transferred to any other site besides Literotica.com without the prior authorizations in writing from the author and bigtddybr must be credited for this work.

I claim sole responsibility for the story line. This story is a fantasy, with no basis in reality. Any similarity that you may perceive to current events, people, or situations real or imaginary is completely unintended. Look no further than the story line for its intent and purpose.

Big shout out to SaddleRidder for all the help she provided in editing my storylines. Couldn't have provided anywhere near as good a product without her help.

Please rate and comment. But keep your comments respectful. If you rant and rave or are disrespectful in your commentary, it will be deleted.

My stories generally do take some time to set up, so they seldom start with a bang, however, many have said my stories are well worth reading...

'Nuff said, Enjoy.

Loretta sat nervously amongst the crowd of 30 mostly silent women. Most of the women were about her age, some a little younger and one she thought was in her mid-thirties, who looked vaguely familiar.

Loretta was a tall, good-looking woman in her mid-twenties. She had long, light brown hair that hung down to the middle of her back. She didn't consider herself to be beautiful in that she was not model material, but she knew that she got plenty of looks all the same, especially when she was done up in form hugging blouses and short skirts as she was now.

She was a very athletic woman and had been captain of her wrestling squad in her second year of University but she had to drop varsity sports in favor of more time on the job. Wrestling didn't really bring any endorsements for women and she needed money.

Her parents were middle class and just rich enough that she couldn't qualify for many of the loans and bursaries available to some. Her grades were such that she wouldn't qualify for many of the others. She was just an average student, which meant she had to work a job to keep herself in university.

She was nearing the end of her third year in her four year degree program, and it had already taken her almost six years to get there due to the constant need to work just to make ends meet at school.

That's why she was here. In this place, among these women.

She had seen an advert calling for women to wrestle naked for money, up to $8,000. She looked the site up on the Internet and had found nothing, her first indication that what they might be doing was somewhat shady. The questionnaires had given her the second inclination; they had asked if she was sexually active, whether she did drugs, or knowingly had STD's. She had replied truthfully that she was sexually active, she did not do drugs and that she was, as far as she knew, free of STD's.

Then there was what was obviously a psychological profiling questionnaire.

She had seen some of the naked wrestling sites on the Internet. She had no illusions as to what might happen to her, but she chose to respond to the ad. After all, it was potentially $8,000 which would mean she could quit her dead end job and focus on her last year of university.

Part of the requirement had called for a complete physical. She had decided to do that part at least and to listen to their spiel if she was selected, which she obviously had been. The physical had been very thorough, including a pelvic exam. Obviously, she had passed.

The odd thing was the final condition of the physical, which stated that once the physical was completed, the participants had to abstain from sexual liaisons until after the event.

What conversations there were suddenly ceased as two gentlemen and a woman entered the room. Loretta recognized the woman as part of the screening team from two weeks before. One of the men moved to the front and smiled.

"Welcome," he said in a strong, clear voice, "I'm sure you are all curious about what is happening here and what you may have gotten yourself into on this warm Friday night.

"I am Bob. The man over there is Charles and the woman, whom many of you may remember from the screening process, is Lisa.

"First, I would like to state categorically that anything that you are involved in here with us is strictly on a volunteer basis. Should you decide not to participate, you may leave at any time up until the match begins tomorrow."

He looked around the room and pointedly stared at each of the women in turn.

"I'm sure that each of you has wondered what this is all about and whether you really want to be involved with whatever is happening, so let me cut right to the chase.

"We are going to hold a wrestling match. Yes, real wrestling, not the fake stuff that you see on TV, but Olympic style Greco/Roman wrestling.

"Each of you has been screened for several things: First - that you are healthy; Second - that you are qualified to be in this wrestling match. You may be interested to know that all of you have been involved in high school or varsity wrestling.

"Third - that you are not now nor ever have been professional wrestlers. That wouldn't be fair to have a shill in the event.

"Fourth - that each of you is sexually active and not squeamish about being naked, or so your returns tell us."

The man paused briefly for a drink of water. No one commented but Lisa noticed some of the ladies blushed slightly.

"And lastly - your psychological profile indicates that although you are aggressive women, you each prefer having the man in charge." Once again the statement was followed by an embarrassed silence.

"Now for the particulars," he continued. "Tomorrow, starting at 9 o'clock in the morning, we will hold a series of wrestling matches. The match will be conducted at a well-known Couples Club. The match will be streamed live on the Internet on a pay-per-view channel and select portions of the matches will be made available in future. So everything you do will be recorded and shown."

Again he paused to let his words sink in.

"Of the 250 women who responded to our ads, 44 were selected for medical screening for this particular event. Of those, 14 have been refused: two for drugs, four women were refused for steroid use, two were refused for STD's, and six women were rejected due to physical problems encountered in the exams.

"The remainder of you have been brought here today to listen to our pitch." Again he paused for sip of water.

"There will be 16 contestants in the match and two spares. With 30 of you here, we should get the 18 that we need. Each of the 16 will receive $1,000 just for being a contestant in the match.

"The match will be held under Olympic wrestling rules and will be decided on points or on a pin. Gouging, scratching, pinching, punching and hair pulling will not be allowed and will result in loss of points or a disqualification as per Olympic rules. This is, after all, real wrestling." At those words several of the women giggled and a 'Ya right,' was heard from the crowd.

"You will be provided a choice of costumes to wear; needless to say they will be skimpy. However, you will not be required to pull them off of each other and in fact, that will be discouraged. You will also, should you choose, be provided masques or make-up to wear to conceal your faces."

A deep sigh was heard from some of the ladies in the room.

Bob signalled and Charles moved forward with a large plaque. On the face of the plaque was a series of arrows and lines for names in a typical match format.

"The match will be conducted in two phases: The sixteen women selected will conduct eight bouts to determine a winner and a loser. The names will be selected by draw. You are guaranteed two bouts, which means you must lose twice to be eliminated.

"The winners will advance along the top lines. The losers will advance along the bottom. Here is where things will change.

"The winners will receive $1,000 for each win they make and will continue on as normal in the upper series of lines with no changes other than the selection of contestants who will be determined by wins. The ultimate winner on the top line will make $5,000 before she commits to the final bout.

"The losers, however, will be required to fight their next bout naked." Several of the ladies commented loudly at that but Charles just held up his hand and asked them to wait till the end for questions.

"The losers will be entered in the lower tier of lines where any loss means instant elimination. The winner receives $1,000 and continues to move forward along the lower tier lines until they are eliminated or arrives at the semi-final bout where she will face the loser of the semi-finals in the winner's column.

"The winner of loser's semi-final will have earned $5,000 and then will face the undefeated champion in the finals. The winner of that bout will win an additional $3,000.

"However, those who are eliminated now become the property of the club. You see, the club will be conducting its annual Domination and Submission weekend starting tonight. The losers, as property of the club, will submit to being used sexually and submissively by members of the club until the end of the evening tomorrow."

At this a clamour of loud indignation arose from the women in the room. Bob instantly raised his hand.

"You may choose not to participate if you wish," he said rather loudly and forcefully. And then more quietly, "However, if you do participate, you do so under the full acknowledgement that all of you will receive $1,000 for participating in these games, 12 of you will receive a minimum of $2,000 for their efforts, six of you will receive $3,000, three of you will receive $4,000, two of you will receive $5,000 while the champion will receive $8,000. You will also have to note that four of you run the risk of immediate elimination and the consequences of being shared by club members without the benefit of additional cash rewards above the initial $1,000.

"With the exception of the ultimate winner, the remainder of you will also become the property of the club until festivities end tomorrow evening. Though you will keep whatever cash awards you earn."

The women fell silent immediately, each contemplating the risks involved and their decisions to be included or not.

"One other thing you should be aware of. The club is a 'Bareback Club', which means no condoms will be used. That is why you were screened for STD's. All members of the club must be screened constantly and are required to conduct their activities within a closed circle of friends in order to be eligible for membership. If you have broken your contract of no sexual liaisons since your physical, we would appreciate if you dropped out. If you are not on the pill or are at or near the middle of your cycle, you should think of such alternatives as the 'Morning After Pill' or seriously review your involvement in this weekend's activities."

Loretta noted that two ladies got up and left immediately.

"Charles, Lisa, and I will now make ourselves available for the next hour to answer any questions you wish to ask. At the end of that hour there will be a costume selection and fitting. Those of you still with us at the end of that session will be expected to appear tomorrow morning or at least to bring back the costumes."

With that Bob, Charles and Lisa moved to three widely separated desks. They were immediately besieged by angry women but answered all questions in a quiet tone and with as much dignity as the circumstances lent them. Loretta was impressed with the way they handled the women. Her only question, when she had the chance to ask it, was whether the money was real. She was assured that it was.

At the end of the hour, four more women had left, leaving a total of 18 women to be fitted.

The door at the back of the large room opened and the women saw the costumes for the first time. 'Skimpy' was a delicate word. Downright erotic was the thought that crossed over Loretta's mind. Ten costume ladies helped the women out of their street cloths and into the costumes and made sure that each fitted properly and covered all the appropriate details no matter how much the women moved.

Loretta chose a black 'Waspy' that barely covered her breasts. The seamstress knew her job and skilfully modified the costume to ensure that her breasts wouldn't suddenly pop out as she jumped around. The bottom half of the costume was not much more than a thong, though it did hide everything that needed hiding.

When the costuming was completed, Bob addressed them once more.

"Ladies, please come forward and take an envelope. Each of you will be required to arrive at the address in the envelope by 8 am tomorrow. The door closes at that time and anyone not there will not be participating in the event. As there are 18 women present, the first 16 will be given the opportunity to participate. The remaining two will constitute a back-up group in the event that someone is injured or leaves prior to the start of the event. Only those of you who actually participate in the contest will receive $1,000 though the backups will receive $500 if they do not participate in the actual matches. The backups will enter the contest at the point where an injury removes a contestant. At that point, they will be given an extra $500 and will be given the customary $1,000 for every bout they actually win.

"Before any of you complain about this, the bouts will be spaced far enough apart to ensure that participants are well rested for each bout. The spare entering the contest will have no advantage over anyone and will receive less money overall than would any of you who started earlier. For obvious reasons, spares will not be allowed to enter the semi-final or final bouts, which means the lone person participating will receive a by.

"The event will take place at the address indicated. Transportation for you is arranged after the event. If you wish to leave the address with a friend you are free to do so, However, I would advise against asking someone to show up and check in on you at the club during the day as they will be refused entry and we would like to avoid a scene.

"If you do not wish to make use of our transportation, your friend may pick you up at 11 pm tomorrow night. That is when the event will officially end and you may not be in condition to drive yourself home, so your only worry is transportation to the event.

Loretta felt a shiver run up her spine at this pronouncement.

"Are there any last minute questions?"

"You said we might not be in condition to drive ourselves home?" one woman asked.

"While you will not be hurt, losers will be used sexually by the club for a portion of the day. It is likely that you will be near exhaustion from a combination of the wrestling bouts...and the club's 'bouts'," Bob replied candidly. He waited for additional questions then continued.

"You will find a swipe card in the envelope that will allow you entrance at the rear of the club, but it will only do so tomorrow, starting at 7 AM and continuing until 8 AM. The card will cease to function at that time. If you have not entered the building by that time, you will not be able to do so. There is a contact number. If there are any problems, such as traffic snarls etc., please contact us immediately.

"I look forward to seeing you tomorrow and remind you that your contract of no sexual contact is still in effect. I know you are nervous, but try to get a good night's rest, you will likely need it."

Next morning:

Loretta was driven to the event by her friend Christy. She didn't tell her what was going on other than she was involved with a charity event. She walked quietly to the door and slid the card through the electronic lock. The door clicked softly and she pushed it open.

A guard sitting at a small table stood quickly and asked her name. He checked it against a list and pointed her toward a door. She moved through the door and found herself in a small locker room. Three other women were already there.

She chose a locker and changed quickly, noting several other women who entered after her. Finding herself restless, she tried the only other door but found it locked.

The clock on the wall approached eight with all 18 women present and now dressed in their 'outfits'. As the clock turned eight, a large clunk could be heard. Loretta assumed that to mean the outside door had been locked.

There was a sharp knock and Bob and Lisa entered the dressing room through the previously locked door. Bob was dressed in a stylish tux; while Lisa was dressed in what Loretta thought could be a dominatrix outfit that one might wear in public.

"Welcome," said Bob. "Is there anyone here who wishes to change their mind and leave?" he asked. After assuring himself that there wasn't he thanked them for attending.

He nodded to Lisa who read off sixteen names from a clipboard. Loretta's name was on the list.

"The names listed are as you arrived here this morning. Your names have been placed in a container to be drawn for placement on the board. That will take place shortly. Before that happens though I wish to give each of those sixteen people their first $1,000."

Bob called each of the women forward and presented each with an envelope with $1,000 in it. Loretta heaved a sigh of relief and placed the money in her locker, under her own lock.

Bob then called the two spares forward to receive an envelope with $500.

"I would ask you all to rise and follow me out to the competition area now." Bob said. The ladies followed him into a large, well-lit area with a regulation-wrestling mat on the floor. There were three padded benches against the walls well back from the mat. Bob motioned the two ladies who were the designated spares to one of the benches.

In two corners of the mat sat two simple stools. Four men waited in the center of the mat as they approached. One of them was Charles who, like Bob, was dressed in a tux.

"Ladies," Charles spoke, "from this point onward everything you do will be recorded and is currently being streamed via the Internet. This competition will be viewed by thousands of people worldwide." He stopped for a moment to let this sink in. "Your names have been assigned numbers according to the time of your arrival. Shortly those numbers will be drawn to determine who will be the first contestants."

He introduced the chief referee and the two judges and motioned a scantily clad girl over from the far wall. The girl was basically wearing two pasties and a tiny mesh C Thong that might as well not have been there for all it covered, from behind, she was, fore all intents, naked. She was a 'ring' girl working in a well-known couples club, nudity or partial nudity was probably part of the uniform here.

The ring girl had a small container and the competition names of all the ladies on magnetic tags. The Ref raised the container and the judges pulled out numbers from one to eighteen in various order. Lisa indicated whose name went with what number. Loretta's name was pulled second after the older woman who she had seen last night. She smiled to herself thinking she had an easy bout.

Loretta looked around the room as the other ladies were drawn. She noted the double doors on the far wall from where they had entered and a second set of double doors on the left hand wall. She also noted all of the cameras mounted on the wall. She counted at least eight of them.

bigtddybr
bigtddybr
1,112 Followers