People Puzzle Adult Version

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled at him, going for the home run if correct that will give you 1130. Your letter is "B" and here is your clue. Superstar in "Talk Dirty To Me" who left to be a doctor."

He looked to the sky and groaned out, "I know it, just give me a moment. Okay, yeah, it was Bridgette Monet, am I right?"

A tiny smile crossed her lips and she nodded, "You are right and with the bonus, it gives you 1130. That is the end of round two. Sorry to say Sam you ended up in third with 970. Looks like Nick and Thomas advance to the third round."

Thomas cleared his throat, "Aw Leah, where is my bonus? I think you owe my your bra?"

She nodded and turned her back to the guys and unhooked her bra and tossed it over her shoulder and Thomas caught it. He raised it to his face and inhaled her perfumed bra.

Sam shrugged, "At least I got to see you naked up close. just to let you know, I'm keeping these panties. He left and they went to break.

When they returned Leah was totally naked now and she was blushing. She looked to the two men, "Well we have Army with 1060 and Marines with 1130. Seeing Army is behind, you get to go first for the two new categories. We have Present Day Adult Porn Stars and the second is Vintage Adult Porn Stars. Which category will you take Nick?"

He licked his lips as he stared at her large swaying tits, "Well Leah is there any incentives for clearing the board?"

She giggled, "Well first of all the winner goes on for a good time with me and ten grand."

The producer came over the studio sound system, "I think if they clear the board Leah, you should offer them something. What do you think?"

She giggled, "Okay, if you clear the board, I will make out with you for a couple minutes before the entire studio audience. Here are the rules. You both have ten lines. Your sixty seconds begin when I finish telling you the first clue. If you get stuck, you can go into another line, but to clear the board you must go back to the ones you missed. You get fifty points per letter and if you clear the board you get an extra one thousand points. Are you ready Nick? What category are you taking?"

"I'm ready, I'll take vintage stars"

Okay here is your board, where do you want to start?"

"I'll take one down."

"You letter is "A", here is your clue, "Ginger Lynn has two other stars names Lynn."

Nick thought and said, "Amber and Porsche, 3 down."

"Letter is "J" male star of Talk dirty To Me."

"John Lesley, 5 down"

"Your letter is "J", his nickname was Wadd."

He chuckled, "John Holmes, 2 across."

Letter is "T", at sixteen all of her movies were pulled because she was underage."

He nodded, "Tracy Lords, 4 across."

Letter is "M", she was the Ivory soap baby."

He chuckled, "Marilyn Chambers, 6 across."

Letter is "G", star of Behind the Green Door."

"Wow, uh wait, wait, Georgina Spelvin, 7 down.

Letter is "U", Randy West's long running porn series."

Nick nodded, "Up and Cummers, 8 across."

Letter is "D", Ed Powers star of long series."

"Wow an old one, " Dirty Debutantes, 9 down."

" Letter is "H", famous native American porn star"

"Easy one, Hyapatia Lee, last one 10 across."

"Letter is "L", star of Deep Throat."

He hopped up and down, Linda Lovelace. Got them all. Oh I can't wait to kiss those plush lips of yours."

She giggled, "Wow, you got them all and still has eleven seconds left." She looked to Thomas, "Looks like you got your work cut out for you. Same rules, sixty seconds, for Present Day Porn Stars. Here we go, where do you want to start?"

"Okay, 2 down."

"Letter is "Y", black porn star who is a prince."

"That's Yahshua, 4 down"

"Letter is "I", superstar also a season."

Thomas nodded, "India Summer, 6 down."

"Letter is "S", Tom Byron sex series."

He chuckled, "Seasoned Players, 8 down.

"Letter is "R", top male Italian star and producer of porn."

"Oh hell, I know this one, okay, Rocco Siffredi, 10 down.

Leah chuckled, "Letter is "O". black female porn star who is oh so..."

He grinned, "She sure is, Osa Lovely, 1 across."

"Letter is "M", Large breasted middle eastern porn star."

"That would be Mia Khalifa, 3 across.

Letter is "C", top blonde MILF who has family sex as a fetish."

"Easy one, "Cory Chase, 5 across."

"Letter is "B", Blonde also named for a liquor."

"He snickered, "Brandi Love, 7 across"

"Letter is "S", black male star also an engine."

He groaned, "He is one of my favorite male stars, "Shane Diesel, 9 across."

"Last one, letter is "D", petite female named for a state and the celestial."

He hopped up and down, :That has to be Dakota Skye, got them all."

Leah was breathing heavily as she bit her lower lip, "That does it, all done, both of you, but looks like our Marine, Thomas is the winner and will be moving on to the next round. We'll be back in a few, stay tuned."

The two guys came out from behind the counter and circles Leah and she giggled as they sandwiched her. Nick was behind her, while Thomas was in front and they were on her quickly.

She let out a groan as Thomas began sucking on her tits. At the same time Nick swept her long hair away from her neck and began kissing and nipping at her neck and ear. His hands drifted down her body and found her wet pussy and he tickled her clit and shoved two fingers deep into her pussy.

Leah was so turned on by the entire show, she was on the verge of an orgasm and when Thomas sucked harder on her nipple, she exploded all over Nick's fingers.

The producer called out, "We're back in 10, 9, 8 and...."

Leah quickly regained her composure, even though her legs felt like rubber. She pushed the guys away and slipped into her heels, "Okay guys, you got your reward for finishing the entire puzzle. Now we have to say goodbye Nick."

Leah watched Nick leave the studio and she turned to the black Marine, "Thomas you are the winner of one thousand dollars and as of right now, you get to spend an hour with me. On the big board we have four categories. They are "Sexual Positions", "Name the Studio," "Sexual Acronyms," and "Actual Porn Star Names." There are three questions associated to each category. If you get stuck on a word, you can pass and go on to another category, but to win, you have to go back and solve the puzzle. Now here is the exciting part, if you solve one puzzle, during our hour together, I will perform fellatio on you. If you solve two puzzles, you get the fellatio and you also get to perform cunnilingus on me and if you get all three puzzles solved in 60 seconds, you lose the one hour with me, but you receive ten thousand dollars and get to spend the entire night with me at the best hotel in the city where all bets are off and you can request and perform anything and everything you desire. I sure hope you solve all three because as you can see, I am more than ready for a night of passion with you." She giggled and from what I see in your pants, I think you're up for the challenge, am I correct?"

He grinned from ear to ear, "Oh my God, Leah. You have no idea how much I want the entire night. By the way, nice touch slipping back into your shoes. Those high heels accent your gorgeous legs to no end."

She blushed, "Well, if you know how dirty these studio floors are. I wasn't about to walk around these floors in my bare feet. Oh yeah, they do help my figure. Thanks for noticing. Okay so what three categories are you going to take?"

He stared at them, "Okay, I'll take Sexual Acronyms. Name the Studio and Sexual Positions."

She winked at him, your 60 seconds begin when I finish speaking the first clue. Where would you like to begin?"

He looked at, "I'd love to begin kissing that gorgeous neck of yours, but I'll take Sexual Positions first."

She let out a gasp, "Okay and good luck. Where do you want to begin?"

He looked at the board, "One down."

She licked her lips, "A female's all three holes are filled."

"Air-tight, two across."

"Lady riding prone male."

He smiled, "Cowgirl style, three across."

One female riding male's penis and one riding his face."

"Double teaming! Acronyms, one across."

"I.R.!"

"Interracial, two down!"

"D. P."

He grinned at her, "Double penetration. Something I'd love to try on you. Four across."

She let out a gasp, "IWSN"

He chuckled,. "Hope so, that would be I want sex now. Name the studio, one across."

"MILF Hunter."

He nodded, Reality Kings, two down."

She licked her lips, First Sex Teacher."

He nodded, "Naughty America, three across."

She groaned out seeing it was the last one and he still had twenty seconds, "Wife Switch."

He jumped up and down, and screamed out, "PINK VISUAL! Yes, yes, yes, I won!" He rushed her and wrapped his arms around the naked MILF and she clung to him, wrapping her arms and legs around him.

Leah kissed him with so much intensity, she nearly smothered him. she pulled away and climbed off of him, "Wow that was amazing. You still had fifteen seconds left."

He scoffed, "I thought you were talking about the kiss, not the score."

She giggled and blushed, "Yeah, that too." She walked over to the counter and stepped into her skirt and zipped it up. she slipped into the leather top and turned to him, "Would you please zip me up, Thomas. I don't see any reason to put my bra back on and seeing Sam has my panties, there isn't any reason to put them back on either." She looked to the audience and waved, "Come back next week where we will be having armed forces week again, but this time with a WAC, a BAM and a WAF. Yes ladies and gentlemen, we will have three females on stage trying to get a night with me. So long, I have a long, long enjoyable night ahead of me, till next time this is Leah Remini for People Puzzlers Adult Version good night,"

She turned to Thomas and took hold of his hand, "Shall we go? Would you like to stop first and have a nice, romantic dinner, it's on the house."

He nodded, "That would be nice. I have a feeling the both of us are going to need some nourishment to make it through the night."

Leah led him out of the studio and down the street to a well-known steak house and after they were seated, and ordered, they both took a sip of their wine. "So tell me Thomas, what does a Gunnery Sergeant do?"

He chuckled, "In or out of the bed?"

She giggled, "Well I sorta know what you want to do to me in bed. What do you do in the Marines"

"Okay, I do logistics and advise the officers of the readiness of our company."

She giggled, "I bet you're amazing in bed, advising your partner what you want to do and what you want them to do to you, am I correct, Thomas?"

He gave her a sly smiled, "Only time will tell, Leah, only time will tell. So tell me Leah, do you want dessert, or would you like me to get a carry out of chocolate and whipped cream?"

Leah let out a gasp, she was getting a little of her own medicine and she loved the challenge. She licked her puffy lips and dipped her finger in the creamy cheese coating her asparagus. She raised the cheese covered finger to her lips and as seductively as she could, her tongue darted out and licked it. She slipped the finger into her mouth and sucked. She let out a tiny moan, "I'm thinking the chocolate and whipped cream would be the finishing touch on an incredible meal"

Thomas called the waiter over and whispered to him and the waiter looked to Leah and smiled, "Very well sir, I'll be right back with your dessert and the check."

Leah spoke up, "The network will pick up the check. I believe they already have the credit card on file. Make sure to put a very generous tip on the check."

The waiter returned in a flash and handed Thomas the very decorative tiny carton with the things he requested. They left and she clung to him as they walked the short distance to the hotel. She already had the key card and they were soon in the elevator heading to the penthouse. As soon as the cubicle began rising, Thomas turned to Leah and pulled her firmly to his body.

Leah let out a gasp, but it was cutoff with his lips on hers. His free hand clutched at the back of her head and the two of them were kissing like two long-lost lovers.

The door opened to the penthouse and he led her into the living room. The lights were already turned down, candles were lit around the living room and they were not aware yet, the bedroom too. Soft soothing music was playing throughout the suite.

They stopped in front of the large sofa and Thomas drew a willing Leah into his arms. His lips were on hers, his hands were on her hips pulling her tight to his firm body.

They kissed passionately, exploring each other with their tongues. One of his hands slid upward and cupped her large, firm tit. Leah moaned and pressed herself against him as he squeezed lightly on the large mound of flesh.

Leah ran her hands along his muscular shoulders and back, in doing so, she was able to remove his sports jacket. She grabbed hold of his neck and pulled his mouth tighter to hers.

Thomas' hand drifted around behind her and finding the zipper on the back of her black leather dress, he drew it down and it flopped open. He drew away from her just enough to allow the top portion of her dress slide off her arms and he tossed it to the back of the sofa.

Leah thrust her tits forward, rubbing her hard nipples against his chest. They kissed deeply as he squeezed her tits, lightly tweaking her nipples, rolling them between his thumbs and fingers, causing sparks of pleasure to ignite her lush body.

Leah could feel her pussy getting wet. She wished she had panties on and before long she felt her thighs becoming sticky with her cunt juices. She began flicking at the buttons on his shirt and before long, she had it open, she ran her hands up his thick chest muscles, sliding the shirt from his black body.

Thomas' hand ran down the back on her naked back and finding the zipper on the back of her black leather skirt. He tugged at it and it fell to her ankles. He smiled when she kicked it aside. She stood there in her black high heels and shivered when his thick, black fingers brushed against her sopping pussy. He quickly found her clit, he rubbed it hard and felt it perk up.

Thomas sank one large black finger into her dripping hole. He pushed it in deeper and whispered in her ear, "Is that what you want, Leah?" He nipped at her ear and kissed along her slender neck.

She let out a groan, "Oh yes!" Her hand ran down his naked chest to the pants and her fingers closed around the bulge pressing against the front of his pants.

Thomas continued to finger her pussy and feast on her neck, "Take my cock out, Leah"

Like a fumbling teenager, after a couple of tugs, she managed to get his belt open. She popped open the clasp and drew the sipper down. She frantically push them down past his hips, freeing his stiff black cock. It was long, thick and extremely black, making it look even meaner. She gripped it in the palm of her hand and she could feel it throbbing and his heartbeat coursed through the thick shaft. She stroked it up and down the entire thick length and she loved how the thick veins and bumps scraped against her hand.

Thomas had her leaking like a sieve. He now had two fingers in her as his other hand was manhandling her tits. He couldn't resist any longer and leaving her sexy neck, he moved to her tits and buried his face between them. He inhaled her scent and licked the firm flesh while Leah continued to stroke his cock and rolled his cum filled nuts in her hand. Her fist was slick with a steady stream of his pre-cum.

Thomas sucked and nibbled on her rock hard nipples, plucking them with his teeth, then licked them, sending shivers throughout her supercharged body. He straightened and once again claimed her lips with his. His tongue drove deep into her mouth and he was rewarded with her returning with her tongue too.

He wanted more than just her hand. He pulled his mouth from hers and with his hands on her bare shoulders, he applied a little bit of pressure, "Suck my cock, Leah. You got my cock so fucking hard, I need to feel those plush lips of yours on my black cock."

She went willingly and knelt on the plush carpet before him. She stared at his thick, long black cock and she licked her lips. Her hand barely went around it as she jerked it up and down, spreading more of his pre-cum all over her fingers. She cupped his swollen balls with one hand and jacked him off with the other.

Tentatively, she flicked her tongue around the black head, tasting his saltiness. She opened her mouth wider, running her tongue all around the rim of the mushroomed head, licking at the sensitive spot on the underside of the head.

Thomas thrust his hips back and forth, trying to sink more cock meat into her mouth, "Oh fuck, Leah, that feels incredible, don't stop."

He thrust forward again and his shaft sank past her lips and into her warm, wet mouth. He released her shoulders, he place his hands on her head as he lovingly combed his fingers through her long, thick ash brown hair. He slowly slid his black cock in and out of her mouth and seeing those pink lips and pretty white face against his invading black shaft, it made him groan again, "That's it, Leah, open wider and take more of my cock into your sweet, pretty little mouth."

His moans grew louder as she took more of his cock deeper into her mouth. She felt the head brush the back of her throat. She suppressed the urge to gag and kept bobbing up and down at a furious pace. Her long, sexy wavy hair flew all around her face. Thomas lost track, he couldn't see what she was doing, but surely felt as she sucked harder. She managed to get the head deeper into her throat and she smiled to herself just knowing what she had accomplished.

He threw his head back and growled out, "Oh fuck yes!" He stopped combing his fingers through her hair. He just clutched at it now, fingers entwined. He began to rock his hips back and forth. He was so large, going past the back of her throat now, going down her throat, and she loved every inch and every second of it.

His cock grew wetter and wetter with every thrust. He pushed it deeper and deeper. She wanted every bit he had to offer. She cradled his balls and squeezed, thrusting her head down on his cock, desperate to suck it, needing to taste his seed, everything he had to offer.

She pulled back, working his cock furiously with one hand, looking up at him with those lust filled dark eyes. She grinned up at him, "So, tell me Thomas, do you like the way I suck your cock?"

He didn't answer her, he just growled. He fisted her hair again and pulled her face forward, plunging his cock back into her mouth and down her throat. He began pumping in and out of her wide spread lips and his balls slapped against her chin over and over again.

Leah's entire body quivered with excitement. She was in overdrive as she knelt there allowing him to fuck her pretty little face. She never felt so sexy, so dirty and she loved every moment of it.

Unable to resist, her other hand drifted down her naked body and began rubbing her stiff clit. She was moaning and gasping for air as Thomas's stiff, black cock rammed in and out of her pretty face. She arched her back, pressing her huge tits against his black legs, she dragged her stiff nipples against his hairy legs while he pile-drove his cock in and out of her sloppy, saliva filled mouth. Her entire body was on fire.

Leah worked her talented fingers harder on her clit. She rolled it around the stiff bud, groaning as Thomas picked up the pace, driving his cock deeper into her throat. She felt his cock swell and grow harder. He began fucking her face faster. She knew he was about to explode. Her own orgasm drew closer.

With a final loud grunt, he slammed his cock all he way down her throat. Her nose was pressed hard against his rock-hard belly. She rolled his balls in her hand and felt them pulsate.