People Puzzle Adult Version

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas' cock jerk severely, sending spurt after spurt of his hot, potent cum right down into her belly. Thomas pulled out slightly and the last few blasts filled her mouth, giving her the ability to savor the work she performed on him. She rolled it around on her tongue before she swallowed it all.

She drew her wet, sticky hand away from her pussy. She hadn't cum yet. She was saving that for when he returned the favor. She wasn't gonna let him get away without eating her overheated pussy.

Thomas placed his hands under her arms and drew her up onto her feel. Without a moment to waste, he claimed her mouth with his once again. He licked his own cum off her puffy lips, sucking her tongue into his mouth. He pulled away and smiled down at her gorgeous MILF, "Your turn Leah!" Before she could react, he drew her lush up in his arms and carried her easily to the bedroom.

He planted her on the edge of the bed and standing over her, he cradled her face in his large hands and kissed her long and deep. He drew away and began peppering her face, neck, ears and shoulders with hot, wet kisses. He reached her huge tits and kissed them and sucked avidly at her nipples, just like before. He left a trail of saliva down her overheated flesh to her belly and below. He pushed at her shoulder, urging her to lay back on the bed. He drew her feet up off the floor and planted them flat on the mattress. He ran his hands up her sleek shins and when he reached her knees, he slowly parted her legs. He pushed at them until both knees were pressed against the cool sheets. She was spread wide open for him and he was going to take advantage of this.

He noticed her her sleek thighs were sticky with her cunt juices. He heard a loud cry come from her mouth as he pressed his mouth to her. His tongue played along the sensitive flesh of her cuntlips before plunging in between them. He licked the length of her with long, slow licks that drove her insane and her groans grew louder, "Oh fuck yeah, Thomas, just like that!"

She reached down and clutched at his head, pulling his mouth tight to her aching pussy. She arched her ass off the bed, "Oh please Thomas, lick it, lick it and tongue fuck my pussy!"

Thomas gave her what she wanted, his tongue worked around in small teasing circles. He reached down with both hands and cradled her luscious ass in them. He pulled her tighter to his face, his tongue and lips worked relentlessly. He reached up with one hand to capture one of her stiff nipples. He rolled, tugged and twisted the sensitive tip.

He used the thumb of his other hand to expose the hooded clit that peaked out. He rolled the pad of his thumb on her clit and when he did this, Leah jerked uncontrollably. He licked all around her clit. He slowed and stiffened his tongue, he pressed the tip hard against her clit. His lips sucked hard and drew the stiff button between his lips. He sucked on it lightly as he flicked his tongue back and forth, side to side over it.

Leah was out of control. Her gorgeous ash brown hair was now a tangled mess about her beautiful face. She raised her hand to her mouth and bit down on her fist as she started to cum and cum hard.

Her orgasm crashed over her like a tsunami, sweeping away all sense of reality. She whimpered and trashed around on the bed. Her legs quivered and shook. They both left the mattress and clamped down on Thomas' black head.

Thomas continued to lick, a lot slower now, knowing how sensitive her entire pussy was right now. He dipped his tongue deep into her hole and savored her intoxicating sweetness. He drew it into his mouth and swallowed. He returned several times while he allowed her to slowly come down from her intense orgasm.

He finally extracted himself from her vice-like leg clamp. He stood and hovered over her. His cock was once again stiff as could be. He just stood there and stared at the gorgeous MILF. He saw her once gorgeous hair in a total disarray. He saw her pussy lips and she looked up at him with those dark eyes. She never looked hotter. Her huge tits swayed and rolled atop her chest from her labored breathing. He looked lower and saw her slightly rounded belly it too was very sexy and looking almost straight down he saw her pretty pussy lips. They were swollen and glistening with her recent orgasm and he could have sworn he saw them quivering.

Leah rose up on her elbows and grinned up at him., "So are you ready for round two?"

He growled out, "Oh Leah, you have no idea. We are just warming up. It is going to be a long, long night. Oh, one more thing, later, I have a very, very special treat for you and we didn't bring it back from the restaurant."

She looked at him, "What is it?"

He shook his head, "Sorry, you're gonna have to fuck my brains out and even then, I won't spoil the surprise."

He reached down for her, but she did a somersault and rolled to the other side of the bed. She patted the spot beside her. She waited for him to join her and he did without speaking a word.

They were thinking the same thing and they both rolled towards each other. Leah reached down and fisted his cock and began stroking him. At the same time he reached down and found her juicy cunt and slipped two of his huge fingers into her tight, wet hole. He found her still very wet and grew wetter by the second.

Leah's huge tits were pressed tightly to his hairy chest and their lips met on a torrid kiss. She tore her mouth from his and released his cock., "I can't wait another moment, is that cock ready to fill me?"

He didn't speak, but let his actions speak for him. He rolled her over onto her back and scurried around and used his knees to spread her shapely legs even more. He leaned forward and his fat, black cock pressed against her slick lips. He coated his large cockhead with her slimy juices. He teased her and she groaned out and thrust her hips upward trying to get him to spear her.

Thomas teased her more by pulling back, refusing to penetrate her. He leaned over her, "You want my Big Black Cock? You have to tell me, Leah. Tell me what you want?"

She groaned arching her ass off the bed, she licked her parched lips and screamed out, "Oh you black mother fucker, FUCK ME I need you to pump that gorgeous cock in me and fill me up. NOW! No more teasing or I swear I'll get dressed and find the first guy in the lobby to fuck!"

She spread her legs as wide as possible and glared up at him. She let out a gasp and a sigh as she watched him lower his toned black body. She moaned lightly, as if savoring a sweet dessert. He pressed the swollen head against her opening. She wiggled her ass as she felt him stretching her open wide. She shivered when she felt it pop in and he slowly lowered his body, sinking more and more of his fat, black cock into her.

She rolled her head from side to side. She gasped out, "Oh give it to me Thomas! Fuck Me! I want it all, deeper, stretch me out and fuck me!"

He cutoff her babbling as he pressed his lips to hers and they were locked together up above and below. He began to slide in and out of her very, very slowly. With each downward movement, he went deeper. he did this again and again.

Leah wanted and needed it faster. She wrapped her toned legs around him. She drew him in all the way and she strummed his back with the heels of her feet, urging him to go faster. She reveled in the knowledge that she had it totally in her. She felt his swollen nut sack resting again on her tight ass cheeks.

Thomas began rocking back and forth. He wasn't able to drive in and out as he would have liked to. Her legs were holding him too tight to her body. He kissed her hard, and began sucking hard on her gorgeous tits. He felt her legs loosen up and he picked up the pace. His cock slid in and out of her pulling out till just the head remained in her and drove back in, till he bottomed out. He did this time and time again.

Leah was screaming loudly again, "Yes, yes, oh Yes Thomas, just like that fuck me, fuck me hard!" She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him hard as she felt him plunge his cock in and out of her. Another climax began to stir inside her.

He kept up the steady rhythm, slamming into her over and over again. Bolts of pleasure coursed through her entire body.

Leah was on the verge of cumming, but suddenly he pulled out of her and she thrust her hips upward, fucking air and wanted him back in her. She was so close it was driving her insane.

He grabbed her ankles and tugged at them and planted her trim calves on his shoulders. He drove back into her with one mighty thrust. He was buried to the hilt. He was deeper in her than before and she screamed out from the intense pleasure and some pain as his stiff cockhead poked at her cervix. The pleasure outweighed the pain and her ass came off the bed. The only thing she had making contact with the bed was her shoulders and head.

She floated on a sea of pleasure. She stared up at him and saw him smiling, "You have no idea how good you feel around my cock, Leah."

She let out a disgusted chuckled, "Oh yes I do, I feel the same way, only better!"

He pulled out of her once again til just the head remained in her. He then plunged back in, taking her breath away. He did this over and over again and Leah lost it and began to cum and cum hard. Every fiber of her being was sensitized. She couldn't stop trembling as she doused his cock with her slimy cunt juices.

Thomas was close to cumming now too. His breathing was ragged and he growled out, "Oh mother fucker, you are so, so hot!"

She raked her nails on his back, "Come on Thomas, give it to me. Fuck me, pump that hot cum of yours in my hot cunt!"

He doubled his efforts. Sweat was dripping off his body, flying all about as he drove into her harder.

She screamed out, "You fucker, DO IT! GIVE IT TO ME!"

He was braced up on his arms over her, plowing into her harder than she ever been fucked before. She felt his cock swell in her and she was more than ready for him. She heard him growl out and stiffen. She screamed out again, "Yeah, that's it! Fill me up with that potent black seed of yours!"

Thomas felt light headed as his cock throbbed and pumped stream after stream of his hot cum deep into her well-fucked pussy.

Feeling him shooting his load into her sent her into yet another endless orgasm. She flailed around, her legs and arms were moving in all directions. Her head rolled all over the sweat covered pillow and she had that just fucked look, It looked amazing on her and he wished he had a picture of this very moment.

Her breathing was fierce and she couldn't stop gasping for oxygen. She clung to him, not allowing him to slip away, she felt so full and didn't want that feeling to disappear.

After what seemed like an eternity, he let out a sigh and pulled out slowly. She quivered from the feeling of being empty, even though she was completely filled with a mixture of his and her cum.

He hovered over her and kissed her long and deep. He smiled against her lips when her arms encircled him again and the kiss grew steamier.

He finally broke free and rolled off of her and settled beside her. He felt her leg move and found it lying over his. She didn't want to lose contact.

After several minutes, she looked over at him, "I'm taking a shower. You can join me or use the shower in the other bedroom."

He really wanted to shower with her, but wanted to make the call to invite Nick, the runner up for a threesome and hopefully giving her the DP she wondered about on the show. "I'd hate to get you in the shower and mess up that gorgeous hair of your. Why don't you shower here and I'll take the other one. After our next bout, I promise to shower with you. I'll wash your back and even shampoo that luscious head of hair that you possess."

She giggled, "I'm gonna hold you to that, the next bout I mean. Yeah, the shower too, now get cleaned up. I'm already feeling a little horny again."

He made a move towards her, she let out a shriek and slammed the bathroom door. He hurried to his pants and pulling out his cell phone, he called Nick, "Okay, get your ass up here. I'll call down to the desk and have them give you a key card for the elevator. You can't get into the penthouse without it. I'll be in the shower cleaning up. Just go to the second bedroom and I'll make sure to guide Leah there. We are gonna have a blast. One thing Nick, you better be ready, she is amazing and can't get enough, see you soon."

He took a nice hot shower and came out with a towel wrapped around him. He saw Nick already waiting in the second bedroom and gave him a high five and whispered, "I'll get her going and persuade her to use the other bed seeing we made a mess of the master bedroom."

He waited for her and when she came out, she looked even hotter than before. Her make-up and hair was once again perfect. She had the large towel tucked in, holding her huge tits in place. She slipped over to him and sat on his lap, "So are we gonna start again, or have a drink and some of that chocolate and whipped cream?"

He guided her into the living room and poured them both a drink and they sat together on the sofa.

She snuggled up against him, "Mmm, this is nice and the sex wasn't too shabby either."

He shrugged, "It was okay, I think I could have done better."

She giggled, "I couldn't stand better. I had a rough time uncurling my toes after I came the third or fourth time; I sorta lost count."

He hugged her, "Well either way, we both made a complete and total mess of the master bedroom bed. We're gonna have to use the second bedroom for round three."

She looked at him, her long ash brunette hair clung to the top of her breasts. The dampness on her skin was drawn into the hair and made her look exceptionally hot. "What do you mean round three?"

He chuckled round one was right here with you on your knees and round two was in the bedroom. It could have been round two and three seeing the mess we made."

She stood up, "Well, either way let's begin round four or five and let's try out for round six or seven."

He hopped up and tugged at her arm, "I have a very, very special surprise for you." He stopped in the doorway and gave her a tiny push and she stopped dead. Her jaw dropped as she stared at Nick who was sprawled out on the bed in just a pair of silk boxers. She turned back to Thomas and a huge grin crossed her lips, "Wow, this is good and bad. How am I to take care of both of you. I know I'm pretty good, but the two of you have the stamina. I workout, but not to the extent as the two of you do in the Army and Marines."

Thomas came up behind her and reached out and grabbing the huge towel wrapped around her. He tugged at it and it fluttered to the floor. She stood there naked in all of her glory, "Don't you worry Leah, we will do most of the work. Yeah, I may have won the contest, but in the end, this is all about you. Nick and I joined the armed forces to protect the homeland and our women and children. We intend to protect you and at the same time show you a night we hope you'll never forget."

Thomas took her by the hand and guided her over to the bed. Standing behind her, beside the bed, he swept her long wavy hair aside. He lowered his head and nuzzled her neck.

Leah shivered and broke out in a mass of goosebumps. She staggered back and let out a gasp when she ran into his semi-erect cock.

Nick slipped from the bed and stood before he. he looked down at those sparkling dark brown eyes. He leaned in and gave her the same treatment on the opposite side. He had to hold her up, because with them both feasting on the flesh of her neck, she nearly collapsed. He cupped her huge tits and began running his thumbs around them. They perked up immediately and he whispered in her ear, "At the show, I was so close to these. I had to force myself to stay strong or I would have done exactly this."

He lowered his head and closed his lips around one large aeroule. He nipped at the large pencil eraser sized nipple and he heard her squeal.

Thomas turned her slightly and cupping her face in his huge black hands, he drew her mouth to his for a long, lingering kiss.

Nick moved to the other tit and gave it the same treatment, while his fingers twisted, tugged and teased the one covered in his saliva.

Thomas increased the urgency of the kiss, their tongues exploring each other's mouth. His hands slid over her soft, satin skin. He came to rest on her ample hips. He broke off the kiss and moved downward. His lips closed around the tit not being sucked on by Nick. He teased it for a few seconds and then knelt before her. He left a trail of wet kisses down her trembling body. He darted his tongue in and out of her belly button and she released a sexy giggle. She knew where his tongue would be darting in and out soon.

Leah was shaking from the intense pleasure coursing through her lush body. She spread her legs wider, to stand a little steadier and to give Thomas access to her wet pussy once again.

Nick released her tit and moved up to kiss her. He was a little more aggressive and Leah welcomed it. She wanted to be taken. The last bout with Thomas was incredible, but she wanted to be taken, used and fucked hard and the way Nick kissed her, she was getting her wish.

Down below Thomas used both thumbs to part her juicy cuntlips. He licked the full length of her slit. The licks began slow and it drove her crazy. She wiggled her hips as she tried to make greater contact.

Leah was kissing Nick with such intensity, she was breathing heavily through her nose. She clutched at Thomas' head and tearing her mouth from Nick's she gasped out, "Oh fuck yes, Thomas, that's it, do it, suck my clit! I'm so fucking close!'

Nick gave Thomas more space. He released Leah and moved in behind her. Before he rejoined the couple, he skimmed out of his boxers and was just as naked at the other two were now. He came up behind Leah and enveloped her body. He pressed his chest to her back and his stiff cock slid up and down her tight ass crack. It slid back and forth easily because of all of the pre-cum he was oozing.

Nick swept her hair aside again and again attacked her neck and he nipped at her ear and kissed and caressed her shoulder. His hands once again found her heavy tits and he teased her sensitive nipples. His tugs turned rougher and more demanding and she desire grew stronger. She shivered and her head rolled around, "Oh fuck yeah, use me, I'm here for the both of you!"

Thomas' head was still between her shapely thighs sucking and licking her slimy cunt as Nick tweaked and pinched her nipples and continued back to her neck. All along his hips she shifted up and down, his cock exciting her as he probed her tight cheeks.

Thomas worked his tongue in small circles. He used both hands to clutch her hips, pulling her swaying body hard against his black face. With his thumb, he pushed her mound, right above her clit, lifting the hood off her clit and exposing the blood red button to his tongue. He licked all around it before he finally press the flat of his tongue against it. With pursed lips, he drew it between his lips and his tongue flicked it back and forth, up and down.

Leah screamed out, "Oh fuck, right there, yes, yes, oh yes Thomas, I'm cumming!" She looked down and seeing that black head between her lily white thighs and knowing what he was doing, she nearly collapsed. She was held up by Nick's strong arms and she nearly sat upon Thomas' face.

His tongue worked back and forth, he was in constant contact with her clit and he released it to suck at the stream of creamy cum that was oozing out of her hole.

Her orgasm overtook her entire body and she whimpered and shivered. Her legs shook, barely able to stand. She leaned back against Nick who held her steady. She clutched at Thomas' head as his licks slowed, but he continued to suck at her hole that was still oozing her cream.